Above Us (OMEGAVERSE)

By Joregiii

"Yes, I'm an Alpha and don't worry, my dick won't get hard on you". - Ryujin "Let's have deal, whenever i'm h... More

Warning 🚨
Alpha
Tease
Help Me
Bone
Pills
Go 9
Job
Right
Night
Ran
Seulgi
Avoiding
Front
Winter
Bastard
How Would You Feel
Help
Colors
Baby
JOREGIII's NOTES
Impossible Crime
Why?
You
Lisa
Lonely Nights
Why Now?
Get You Back
Mister
Painful
Dreams
I Love You
Uncle
Drives Away
Shin Ryujin
Toxic
Mole
She Lost
Lisa Manoban
Above Us
The End
JOREGIII
JOREGIII

Starts

1K 57 13
By Joregiii

YEJI

You're lucky Shin Ryujin.

I forgave you instantly, i thought that would be the greatest thing to do so our Friendship and our Group won't have any problem, i'm glad you're really changing.

She's treating me like a Friend now.

The pills are working on me again and i'm not thinking about Ryujin whenever i'm having an attack and i'm comfortable living in the Hotel.

Tonight, it's Lisa's birthday.

She never let me went inside her room, i don't really know why but i already caught a glimpse on her room and i saw a lot of trophies and medals. Lisa said that we just need to wear our casual clothes but i don't trust her, she came from a high class Family.

I wear my long silk white pants and my off shoulder long sleeve.

I put a make up on and i knocked on Lisa's door, "I'm ready now." I said. She opened the door and for the first time, "Come in. I'm still choosing what to wear, i already bought these coats in every famous brands."  She said.

I pointed the all black coat and the insides are black sleeveless. "Black would look good on you, even red, i think all of these would look good on you but i prefer the black one." I said.

While she's changing, i walked around her room and it's much bigger than my room and it has a swimming pool inside and a big open area and a training hall but what caught me is her big picture and the awards besides it and everywhere.

Lisa also has her picture when she's still a Kid and next to it was her awards when she's still a little, Lisa is not just a rich Girl—she's definitely smart. I touched her biggest trophy and it was,

"International Chopin Piano Competition"

I didn't know she can play piano and it was 8 Years Ago, it means that she already won the biggest piano competition in the 12 years of age. While staring at her awards, i saw a dried blood on one of her trophy and when i touched it,

"Are you curious about that?" She asked.

I was surprised then i take a look at her, she was so beautiful and at the same time, handsome. "Yes, i actually want to know you. You're an open book with a blank page." I said.

"Dance competition, i like dancing but my Mom don't. When i won the dance competition, Mom was so mad and she only wants me to play piano that's why i stabbed my hand using that trophy so i can't play piano anymore." Lisa said that while she's smiling.

I hold her hand and touched her scar, "That must be painful but at the same time it feels good. Play piano later then i'm gonna sing." I said. Lisa fixed my hair, "I didn't know you're this beautiful. Ryujin is really stupid." She said that while smiling.

When we went outside, it's a new one again but this night—it's a limousine.

"Be my lady." Lisa opened the car door and i went inside, she was smiling all throughout. I think she's excited to see Jennie—i can feel it. I gave Lisa an anklet, "Here's my gift for you, Lisa. I made it on my own, i just thought that you can buy everything you want but you can't buy this." I smiled at her.

She put it on, "It suits with my outfit. Thank you, Yeji." She said.

After a while, we reached a big gate and it has a long entry and the moment i saw a lights in every sideways, i just know that Lisa is so damn rich. Her house was so big, bigger than the University, they also have a chopper and a lot of cars and vans. There's a fountain in front of the house and there's a lot of Guards.

There's a big terrace and i think that is where they are, i saw Seulgi and Irene.

Lisa hold my hand and we went on the terrace, "No way, you look so beautiful Yeji, it seems like you're the one who's celebrating your birthday." Seulgi said and all of them laughed.

"Damn." I heard someone behind me and when i turned around, it was Ryujin. I smiled at her, "Why? Are you impressed on how pretty i am?" I asked her. She's not answering then i flicked her nose, "You have a Girlfriend, Ryujin."

"I'm just amazed that Monkey can look like a person and you proved it toni—" I stepped on her feet, "OUCH! That hurts!" She reacted. We went inside Lisa's house and there's a lot of foods but it's only us.

We're standing inside her house then someone who's shining and glowing, she looks like an Angel, she walked closer to Lisa then she hugged her. "Jennie?" Lisa said.

Lisa hugged Jennie so tight and it looks like Irene and Jennie knows each other, "How's States Jennie?" Irene asked. "Nothing new, it's just the same as here, the language is the only different." Jennie said.

"Yeji? Let's play a song?" Lisa asked.

I nodded at her and she opened her grand piano, i stand next to her. "Let's play the ballad version of Perfect by Pink?" I asked. "That's pretty easy, on my lead." She said. She became different when she swayed her arms to start playing the piano,

"Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life"

I'm feeling the music and i'm singing my heart out.

"Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss knowing it's all good, it didn't slow me down"

These days i've been questioning myself, i'm experiencing breakdowns and i feel like no one is there for me.

"Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
Look, I'm still around"

I'm glad that Lisa was always there for me.

"Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than fuckin' perfect"

Even though i've been crying for so many times, i remained strong.

"Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing
You're fuckin' perfect to me"

To fully accept who i am becoming now, I must first accept what once was. And from the mess, ruins, pain, sins of my past, i am slowly building the who am i back then but today, i'm more better.

After we played, we all eat together.

I'm watching Jennie and Lisa because something feels so off, Jennie is somewhat putting barriers between them. Someone suddenly came, "Brother? You're late." Lisa said.

A Man wearing a military uniform came and from what i can see, he's a Director General, one of the highest position in the Police Department. He greeted us and he went upstairs. A woman suddenly came, "Mom? They are my Friends." Lisa said.

Shit! That Woman! She's the Dean of the Law University! As far as i know that she has a 5 Businesses and she's the richest Woman in the country! That's why Lisa can easily access on the pointers to review because of her.

We greeted her and she asked Ryujin and I, "Who are you two? I haven't seen you coming here before." She said. I bowed at her, "I'm Hwang Yeji. Nice to see you Mrs. Manoban." I said. "Your Mom is a Doctor, i know her." She said.

"I'm Shin Ryujin, Mrs. Manoban. Lisa's new Friend." Ryujin said. "I know your Mom, she used to be my Student".

She suddenly stares in everyone of us, "I'm glad Lisa knows how to choose Friend." Mrs. Manoban said. A Man opened the door and my eyes almost fall out, all of us bowed at him instantly because he is the freaking Vice President of this country.

My knees are shaking like how can i greet such an important person like him? But his last name is different and Mrs. Manoban? Why did i even called her 'Mrs. Manoban'? As far as i know her last name is different.

Lisa's life is full of mysteries.

I just bowed at him, "H—Hello? Good E-Evening! Mr. Vice President!" I nervously said. Lisa chuckled then she hold my hand, "Daddy? This is my new Friend, Hwang Yeji and the other one is Shin Ryujin".

"Oh? Finally, a new faces." He said while laughing.

"Uncle? Are you tired of seeing me here?" Seulgi said.

"Not really, i just want something new. You're already my second Daughter, don't be jealous." He said.

It all makes sense now, no wonder why Lisa is living in the Hotel where VIPs are the only one who can access. She's changing cars everyday she wants but why? Why is she the only one who has a different last name?

While we're having fun, Lisa and Jennie went outside.

It was awkward sitting alone with Ryujin since Irene and Seulgi are sitting on the other side of the table and there's a two empty chair between me and Ryujin. I stand up and i get some wine glass that has a wine on it.

I went outside and i didn't mean it, i swear.

I heard Jennie and Lisa talking, i didn't mean to hear what they are talking about but i found out, Jennie and Lisa already broke up almost a year ago.

Lisa is the only one who's holding, i suddenly remembered Lisa told me that they are together but they aren't.

I hide behind the door and i listened to them,

"Stop holding now, Lisa." Jennie said.

"I'm sorry, Jennie. I'm really reall—." Lisa sounds like she's about to bend her knees.

"STOP! I'm begging you, Lisa. I'm already happy with my life right now, find your own happiness, i already told you even before that once i showed up, i'm gonna end everything. You can't bring back the trust that i gave you and whenever i'm with you, i'm just suffering." I can hear Jennie crying.

Lisa didn't answer,

"Let's break up, everything we have—let's cut it all out. Be happy, Lisa—not for me but for yourself, you don't deserve me and i don't deserve you. If you think that this is easy for me, you're mistaken. I've been thinking about this for my whole days in living in states and i guess this decision is not just for me but also for you."

That's painful to hear. Letting go someone that you treasured the most. How sucks, when your medicine for your pain is also the one who's causing you pain.

The last words i heard,

"Let this be a memories, our days when we're together".

After that, i didn't hear anything.

"Yeji? Come out now, i saw your pants and you've been listening for the whole time".

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.6K 38
Lisa Manoban - fuckgirl extrodinare - meets her biggest enemy yet, or so she had thought. Park Chaeyoung - studyworm - becomes subject to Lisa's supp...
83.7K 2.7K 34
"Quit acting like fucking me is part of your job Hyunjin." "You're right, it isn't, but it is as your hook-up partn-" "Shut up, you pretend like you...
498K 21.2K 104
"This is all so wrong, Rosie" "I know... but I can't help myself"
58.5K 2.1K 61
"she's just a girl. but not like those thirsty girls on the dancefloor looking for a walking bank, the gold-diggers. She's a businesswoman, a great o...