Experience

By xxxjustawriterxxx

Marinette desperately wants to impress her crush, Luca, but knows that the only way to do this is to develop... More

Chapter 1: The ad
Chapter 2: Meeting each other
Chapter 4: Chocolate kisses
Chapter 5: Backpacks and stiches
Chapter 6: Clubbing
Chapter 7: The morning after
Chapter 8: Collaboration
Chapter 9: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 10: On the balcony

Chapter 3: The first lesson

2.7K 58 77
By xxxjustawriterxxx

Song of the chapter: Kiss You by One Direction

- - -

Once Marinette hears the bell ring, signaling that the school day is finally over, she yells a quick 'bye' to Alya and Nino before heading towards the exit of the building.

Alya seems a little confused but she forgets it easily because well... It's Marinette overall.

The silly girl is now running towards her home, her dark blue colored pigtails following her up-and-down movements.

The bell of the bakery rings as she opens the door and Marinette is grateful that her parents seem to not be there, maybe at the back of the house or something. This way she'll avoid a lot of questions about where she's going and also she will save a lot of time.

When she gets into her room, she quickly drops her backpack on her bed before grabbing a tote bag where all the essentials for her lesson are in.

She would have gone to Adrien straight out of school, but then she would have had to bring her backpack and she didn't want that because well... It's not exactly mature or fashionable but also it's simply not practical.

After she has the tote bag slung over her shoulder, she runs downstairs again, this time passing her parents, but she simply yells a 'bye' once again before rushing on the pavement in front of the entrance of the bakery.

She grabs her phone and luckily Adrien's address is still in her history since she checked how far it was the night before. That once again saves a lot of time.

It's quite a walk towards Adrien's house, so Marinette decides to run. It's now half past four and running it will probably take her 20 minutes before she's there, so she's on schedule for once.

-

A lot of puffs of air and taps of her shoes on the pavement later, she has reached Adrien's apartment.

Her eyes trail over the building, examining it with her bluebell eyes, before ringing the bell of Adrien's apartment.

She's slightly early, but she decides that that should not be a problem. At least, she hopes so.

A few seconds a low buzz sounds before a voice is heard. "Hello?" It says. "Marinette?" Adrien speaks.

"Uhm, yeah." Marinette squeaks, her nerves suddenly hitting her like a brick falling on top of her head. "Yeah, it's me. Sorry I'm early."

"That's fine." Adrien assures and then Marinette hears a click, indicating the door is now opened.

She pushes forward against the wooden entrance and it indeed turns out to not be shut anymore.

The girl moves upwards on the stairs until she has reached the third floor where Adrien's apartment is located.

Marinette walks towards the door before knocking, bouncing on her feat because of the nerves that are coursing through her body.

It doesn't take long before the door is opened and Adrien appears at the doorway with a small grin. "Hi, Marinette. Welcome to my humble abode."

The latter giggles softly at the posh way Adrien is speaking and she walks inside after the blonde gestures her to come in.

"Well, since you're early, do you want to start earlier?" Adrien asks while walking towards the couch where the television is still turned on. There are school books scattered on the table and Marinette therefore assumes that Adrien is still in school.

"I don't mind."

"Okay, let's get started then?" Adrien turns towards the smaller girl, looking down on her with a small smile. "I don't want you to be nervous so please take a seat on the couch. Would you like something to drink?"

Marinette is clearly still tense and because of this her voice comes out high and squeaky. "Yes, thank you. Water is fine."

Adrien nods before moving towards the kitchen and Marinette does as she was told earlier and takes a seat on the plush couch.

She looks at the tv, where surprisingly, Hannah Montana is playing. She chuckles softly. "I'm glad that you took my advice."

"What?!" Adrien yells back, evidently not having heard what she just said.

"I'm glad you took my advice on watching Hannah Montana." She says a little louder this time.

Adrien then walks back into the living room with two glasses of water in his hands. "You were right, it's really good. Thank you for the recommendation."

Marinette smiles. "Of course, I'm glad you're enjoying it. You're actually watching one of my favourite episodes right now."

Adrien grins and sits down next to the girl. "Yeah, it's really funny. You have good taste."

"Of course I have." Marinette says dramatically, faking being hurt by pressing a hand towards her chest as she lets out a gasp. "I have the best taste."

Adrien rolls his eyes and leans back on the couch. "Well, I guess I underestimated you."

"You clearly did," Marinette says with a small smile, also now sitting more comfortably on the sofa.

"Well, since you're paying for this time." Adrien interrupt, sitting upright again, making Marinette follow his movements. "We maybe should get started?"

"Yes, right." Marinette agrees with a nod, turning towards her teacher.

"Do you have an idea about how you should kiss or do you know nothing about it?" Adrien asks her.

Marinette shrugs. "Well, I have watched a lot of movies and stuff and I watched some videos online about it too, but I know nothing more than that." Marinette admits with a small blush covering her cheeks.

"That's a start." Adrien nods approvingly. "The most important thing you should know, however, that movies are most of the time nothing like real kissing. I suggest that we try a few times now and I'll lead you through it."

Marinette nods. "Okay, that sounds good."

Adrien chuckles, looking at the girls posture that is anything but relaxed. "Marinette, first try to chill out a little bit." He winks while laughing. "I don't bite and you don't have to be nervous."

She nods her head, relaxing slightly but still tense. Adrien decides that it must do.

"Okay, well, come closer first of all. We can't kiss at this distance." He tries to joke to ease the tension.

It seems to work because Marinette shuffles forward while smiling sincerely instead of tense.

Adrien then reaches for her hand, trying to calm her that way without crossing any lines. His other hand he moves towards her jaw and he pulls Marinette towards him until he feels her breath against his skin.

"Okay, now... Lets try kissing with closed mouths first. Just relax your lips and try to listen to your instincts."

Marinette nods before leaning in and capturing Adrien's lips. She finds it hard to move at first, but after a while she manages to copy her teacher's movements and she improves.

Adrien then pulls away. "Marinette, that was really good. You're a fast learner. Try to touch my hair or something maybe to make the kiss slightly deeper and you can also relax your lips a little more."

Marinette nods after his advice and tries to make use of his tips while kissing him the second time.

This time, she also starts to enjoy it and she feels a sensation in her stomach.

She tangles her hands in the blonde's soft locks and pushes his head closer at the same time to deepen the kiss. After doing so, a groan escapes Adrien's mouth and a tingle shoots down her spine at the sound.

Marinette's fingers start playing with his hair as their lips move and to be honest... She doesn't even know how long they have been kissing. It could be minutes, but also hours.

She's enjoying the make-out session so much and her pleasure increases when they both start to french kiss.

Their tongues start swirling around each other and Marinette tastes a hint of passionfruit on his tongue and she makes a note that that could possibly be his favorite fruit.

Deep down, Marinette hopes than when she kisses Luca, it will be as good as it feels now. The emotions that are clouding her mind she wants to feel every single day and god... She could kiss every single day if it always feels this good.

When Adrien's old clock chimes as it reaches five o'clock, however, they pull apart with bewildered expressions and appearances.

Adrien's hair is a mess at the moment and his lips are red and plumb. Marinette's cheeks are flushed and her lips are also chapped and a brighter colour than her usual lips.

They both can't bring out any words for a minute, until Marinette stands up, remembering that she'll probably eat at six.

She's stopped though by Adrien's hand that grabs hers, making her look at the boy with wide curious eyes.

"You did well, Marinette. I think we can move on to the next lesson because you've clearly mastered this." Adrien's voice seems rougher than usual and Marinette can't help but find it attractive.

"Thanks, Adrien." She answers with a shy smile. "I'm flattered and I'm glad. That will save a lot of money and time."

Deep down, she knows that she would spend millions if she had that kind of money to feel like this again, but she ignores the thought.

Adrien nods slowly, a small smile also evident on his face. "Yeah, I guess it's advantageous for both of us."

"So, I probably should go." Marinette speaks. "I'm guessing we'll eat at six as usual and I don't want to be too late."

She starts shuffling back towards the door, but is stopped by Adrien who shoots up from the couch, trying to make Marinette stay.

"Maybe you can watch a episode of Hannah Montana with me, though?" He asks, suddenly looking like a small and timid child. It makes Marinette want to coo at how cute Adrien is.

"I guess I have time for that." She therefore responds with a grin. She knows that Adrien probably is really lonely, according to the one plate and other signs she has been noticing... Besides, his father probably barely spend time with him either, so the least Marinette can do is watch an episode of a serie with him. Also, Adrien is a nice guy and she likes him. As a friend, of course. There's only Luka for her.

And when she sees Adrien's face light up like a kid on Christmas, she knows she made the right choice.

"I'll grab you another glass of water then, or would you like something else? And would you like something to eat?" Adrien starts to ramble, clearly excited.

Marinette laughs. "Yeah, water is fine, thanks. And I don't think I should eat something, considering I'll eat dinner soon."

Adrien nods, still smiling brightly. "Okay, I'll be right back then. I haven't gotten the chance to watch your favourite episode fully, so maybe we can watch that one?"

"That sounds great to me." Marinette answers, flattered that Adrien remembered that little detail about her.

Luka always seemed to see her as the friend of Juleka, an annoying, younger girl. Even though Adrien's slightly older, she doesn't have the idea that he sees her that way. It makes Marinette feel appreciated for once.

Adrien then returns with once again two glasses of water in his hands and he sits down next to the girl with pigtails with a cheeky grin. "Well, here's your water."

"Thank you," Marinette says with a smile. "What's your favorite episode then until now?" Marinette can't help but wonder. "You know mine, so it's fair that I know yours."

Adrien stays silent for a while, thinking about the quesion the girl next to him just asked. "Probably the one where Miley and Jackson secretly go to the cinema and have to hide so their father can't find them." He finally decides to which Marinette nods approvingly.

"Okay, I approve of that. I'm glad you have actually watched it."

Adrien gasps loudly before leaning back on the couch. "You asked that to test me?"

Marinette simply smiles and doesn't answer, before turning the tv on by pressing the remote control that lies between them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 137 23
[I wrote this when I was young and it's terrible lmao] After one crazy week, it's official: Marinette Dupain-Cheng, shy but cute high school designer...
32.4K 630 21
The wonderful adrienette story we have all been looking for... What will happen when Marinette gets a newfound confidence, and Chat Noir notices some...
814 25 22
When a new project is sprung on the class worth 25% of their final grade. It's critical for the pairs to get to know the depths of each other. Their...
9.9K 362 20
The adventures of Ladybug and Chat Noir!