Girls Und Panzer: The Banebla...

Galing kay Demonemperordazed

After TZEENTCH transport the Baneblade and its entire crew to another universe where game called. Sensha-do e... Higit pa

The Baneblade in gup universe.
Baneblade, I'll Do My Best as Commander! Baneblade battle.
The Veterans: Sherman Corps! Baneblade 2nd battle.
Reaching the Climax of Our First Battle! Baneblade 2nd battle 2
Anzio is the Next Up! Third battle of the Baneblade. Anzio Match
We're Fighting Pravda! Baneblade battle 4th fight, tragedy struck, HERETICS ATK
This is a Desperate Situation! His angels arrived & kriegsmen.
We're Classmates! We are Baneblade, his Angels and kriegsmen.
It's a Fierce Battle! Against the traitor legions, new arrival ultramarines.
We can't back down from this battle! Last battle.
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods pt.1 Ooarai school ship was taken
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods part 2: Battle.
Baneblade in winter cup, Tyranids and French.
French, Tyranids, Baneblade And Orks.
Orks, Kommandoz, Ratte, and Baneblade.
Ratte v. Baneblade, Momo's conviction, & BT-42 modified ork.
Epilogue.

Counter-attack, Final Battle, Birth of the heroine & Baneblade last stand.

31 1 0
Galing kay Demonemperordazed

"As" the battle against the green skins hordes, in unknown planet as she only her team remains while her Vice-commander was taken out by the massive tank, lucky for her, the Vice-commander survive but was captured by the green skins, as the Bane blade fought against green skins tanks, while the world burned all around her, as she feared her mind, as they went inside the ruins of the Church, as she's asking herself if only she could study hard enough if only take her test seriously none of this should be happening, only her team and remaining tanks she had and Bane blade with black Templar and a couple of imperial guards regiment with some ultramarines and Dreadnought, she was afraid as the chaplain noticed her, that she's afraid he set out to tell her and let be inspired by others, as he walked up to her, and he told her about how he defeated green skins, his actions inspired those around him as his words get through her somehow as she, decided not be afraid anymore as she decided to formulate a plan to destroy the massive tank, as she looked at the weakness is four earth World War ii ship turrets, the continuation students have already implanted explosive, but their leader didn't notice it, as he killed them.

In unknown planet.

Ork: WAAAGH!

Momo: What should we do, nishizumi miho's tank is out, where only one remains.

(As fear set in)

Later.

Momo: (In Thought.) Their so many of them, why? Are we here, why I was here, it's my fault, if only I could study hard enough if only I take the test seriously if only I could-[ sound of explosion and orks attacking.] I can't take it this anymore! (She screamed.)

As only the Baneblade and the rest of Ooarai and continuation tanks remained. With Baneblade and couple of imperial guards with the black templar.

Guardsman: Oh EMPEROR!

Black Templar: What now?!

Merek Grimaldus: .....

As he walked up to her.

Merek Grimaldus: Momo Kawashima of other earth, I know your afraid, imperial gaurds are afraid but look at them, their Willingness to die for the EMPEROR, against the green skins. You need to be an inspiration for all of them, now your teammates needs you, and the remaining tanks of other school needs you. You are their light in darkness, you will be keep them safe and alive, just believe in yourself and the EMPEROR of mankind, we can put through this, remember your their commander of the tank division be inspired others so that you can an inspiration to other got it.

With that she inspired by his words.

Momo Kawashima: (In thought.) [ I think he's right I have no time for my doubts and fear, I will inspire them all.] Thank you Merek Grimaldus.

With that she hatch a plan.

Momo: So, we need a plan to destroy that thing?

As she look at the binoculars. And see the couple of explosives strap sides of the turret ship of the ratte.

Momo: That's right the turret, we need to detonate the explosives, thanks to mika and rest of her team, we need to denote it. Then we will destroy the tank, once in all.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Great plan, we need to distraction.

And so they think couple of idea just then she noticed that the turret needs time to load, for it.

Momo: They need to load the shells right, that's mean we can attack them, while the reloading the turret.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: That's great idea.

Momo Kawashima: Okay let's go attack them.

With they start their attack the ratte.

Momo Kawashima: Let's go! Commence the distraction.

All: Yeah!!

And so, the massive tank, notice group of tanks and imperial guards with the space marines and the Bane blade, is attacking them,

He orders his men to opened fire at them, as they opened fired at the imperial guards and remaining tanks team with space marine.

While that's happening the turtle team snuck into the tank as a couple of space marines and Dreadnought, carry them, from behind the massive tank, as they denoted the explosive and then the turret exploded, as the leader was furious about and order his men, to kill the intruder as they found them and the Dreadnought and space marines with imperial guards, as they killed the green skins, and more showed up as they decided to change the plan, they decided to save her Vice-commander and rest of her teammates as well.

Warboss: Wot 'da 'umiez an' dere pitiful tanks, fire at im

Ork Boy: Let's krump 'da 'umiez.

All: WAAAGH!!!

Commissar: Looks like the green skins is targeting us now.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Good!

All Astartes: For the EMPEROR!!! For the MACRAGGE!!! For the EMPEROR, and SANGUINIUS! Death! Death! DEATH!!!

As the distraction is being done they snuck in as the denoted the explosive.

Warboss: Wot ma turret dey will teef for it, kill den all!!

Ork Kommandoz: Got it boss we will deal wit' dose 'umiez.

Ork boyz: WAAAGH!!

With that they killed them all.

Blood Angels Rubicon: Now you can handle it.

Momo Kawashima: Thank you now change of plan I think, we should save them.

With that they save their Vice-commander.

Anzu Kadotani: Okay Momo-chan, let's save them.

Momo Kawashima nodded as she led the Dreadnought and astartes.

Ork Kommando: Kill da 'umiez!

While that's happening.

The Baneblade, is opened at all of the weapons as the green skins boss was furious about it.

He slammed his power fist.

While inside the ratte.

Momo Kawashima: I think we're lost.

Anzu Kadotani: I think we go left, I know were they are.

Momo: How did- nevermind let's go.

With they found anglerfish team as they left, with the Dreadnought as the Dreadnought is carrying 5 girls as they left.

Yukari: We saved thank you Kawashima-dono!

Saori: Yeah let's get out here.

The Dreadnought is carrying them.

Dreadnought: WE MUST LEAVE NOW!

With that they left, while that's happening. Warboss noticed his prisoner was missing, this angered by this and so he left.

Warboss: Wot ma prisona iz miss'n. If ya down someth'n ya have do it yer self!

With that he leaped down as he attacked all of the astartes.

Warboss: Hey 'umiez get out now!

While at the battle.

As the Baneblade is firing the trucks of the tanks, with that he say last goodbye to the crew.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Fire!

And so the large conan the destroyed half the tank, he order, his men to figth last battle, with that he order his tactical officer to leave.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: This is our last battle.

Tactical Officer: Indeed. We should fight back!?

With that she left as the remaining members of the Baneblade.

Beta-0982: Indeed.

While inside of the ratte.

Warboss, threw into the top of the ratte, as she, saw the Warboss, destroyed the turret of turtle team.

Momo Kawashima: What?

Anzu Kadotani: Let's get out here.

Yuzu Koyama: Momo-chan we should leave now.

As their saw tank was destroyed, as they leave the Warboss attacks them.

Momo Kawashima: Our tank was destroyed.

As the Baneblade charge the massive tank, destroyed the tracks.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: We need, destroyed them.

As charge killing all them as the truck was destroyed.

While inside the ratte.

The Warboss was anger as he attacked them. As she attack him as they fight back defeated him. As he swung his weapon, but they dodged as they open fire at them, they opened at fired. As she took weapons and killing him. They won the battle, with they left.

Momo Kawashima: We did it

As they left.

Warboss killed by the humans as the green skins was killed instantly by massive explosions. As they saw massive explosions killing all of the green skins, as she survived with her teammates survive as well.

As they honor the dead, as they left and returned back to their own world. As the heroine of unknown planet.

The End.

Next Time: Epilogue.

No Author's note.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.7K 131 18
Two Legends collide in a battle to determine the fate of Sensha-do across the world (Mostly Girls, Und Panzer x Girls Und Panzer: the Missing Heir)
84.5K 1.2K 71
When Miho Nishizumi's life changed place into another universe of the modern year of 2016 where there's no such thing as Sensha-Do in that universe...
7.9K 172 13
What if a girl from our universe of earth was put into the universe it modern warfare with one quest? Save team 141
24.1K 872 59
all 8 of them are tanks but now their alive and girls whats going on?! and where the hell are they!? watch as girls forged of blood and steel fight...