Walton family 😊

By storiesforthem_

You and your family just moved to Atlanta. You have a twin brother (Sam) he plays baseball. Your dad (Mark) i... More

First day of school
First time meeting the famπŸ€ͺπŸ’ž
First time meeting the fam (Part 2)
Jaden's obsession with y/n (part 1)
Jaden's obsession (part 2)
Keeping a secret (part 1)
Keeping a secret (part 2)
Cousin OliviaπŸ’ž(Part 1)
Cousin Olivia (Part 2)
Cousin Olivia (Part 3)
It's officialπŸ’ž
16th BirthdayπŸŽ‰ (part 1)
16th Birthday (Part 2)
Divers Test (part 1)
Drivers test (part 2)
Baseball game (part1)
Baseball game (part 2) fight
Editor's notesπŸ“
Pool party πŸ’§
Javon's new girl
School starts again (part 1)
School starts (part 2)
Not an update
Not an update
Not an update
*Request*
*Request*
Not an update
Not an update:)
😘
...
...
...
...

Talking shit

4.1K 23 9
By storiesforthem_

It was 6am and i had to get up. It was exam week at school so i had to go. I got out of bed and went for a shower (you know how it goes)

(your outfit)

It was now 6:40am, nearly time to go. I went down stairs and ate some food. "Good luck on the exam's," Dj says. 'Thanks, i hope i don't fail," i said in a nervous tone. "Im sure you'll do fine,"Dj says. "Thanks, anyways i gotta go bye," i say giving him a hug. "Bye," he says.

I drove to school by myself as Javon went with Jayla to get boba and Jaden was a practice. I was the only one with Exams. When i got to school i went straight to my classroom and sat down. I was a little early which meant i could study a little. Class had started and i got nervous. The teacher handed out the exam's and i started them straight away. I was the first finished so i just sat there until morning recess. It was now recess and i went to my locker to get my food, when i got there i heard 2 girls talking. I didn't think much of it until i heard my name. "You gotta problem with me?"i asked thwm as i turned around. "um- uh- no," one said nervously. "Uh- well first of all you think your tuff and shit but really your just a girl with no life and second off, you are the shitest person i have ever met," she said walking up to me. "oh really now, you wanna go," i say throwing my stuff on the ground. "Hey y/n you good?" i heard Jayla say. "No, this self centered bitch wants to start shit," i say turning to Jayla. "Coco?" Jayla asked. "Oh- hey?" Coco said nervously. " You know her," i asked jayla. "Yea, she's the bitch obsessed with Javon," Jayla says kind pissed. "I heard my name, whats happen- oh fuck no," Javon says walking behind Jayla. "Omg bab-" Coco says but Jayla cuts her off. "Uh, no girl, your not dating him," Jayla says. "Not talking to you, you feral," Coco says in a rude voice. "Oh hell no!" i yell as i punch Coco. "Beat her ass!" i hear everyone yell. I was punching the fuck out of Coco when Javon and Jayla both pulled me off. "Don't talk about her like that you fucking bitch!" i yell.

It was the end of school and we all went home. "Y/n thanks again for standing up for me," Jayla says hugging me. "Of course of anytime," i sag hugging back.

(Need more ideas)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 8.5K 123
The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub Walton 🀍⚾ Started: 8/8/2022 Ended: 31/1...
79.9K 846 40
"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean"
46.7K 367 15
your 15 turning 16 ima few months your adoptive mom is Kendall Jenner and you met this boy because he was famous :)
336K 2.7K 44
"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton