The Reborn of the Lost Ninja...

By HaikyuuLover515

the once was a boy who loved to watch a ninja movie he was intrested by the fact that there's no protoganist... More

prolouge(edited)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14

chapter 7

685 20 9
By HaikyuuLover515

Few years later, and now naruto is 5 years old, he and nisora didn't really hang out anymore, as nisora was really busy, with his job, and ninja stuff, but, they still talk, and whatsoever.

And today the little boy, ran away from the mad villagers, like all the other nights, but this time, he was set up.

Naruto's pov.

This night is not really that special, as the mad, and drunk villagers were running after me, a five dang year old kid, like can't they had anything better to do?

Oh right, they don't, as they have so many dang free time, to waste on chsing a dng five year old kid, who doesn't even know why they all chsing him, like a predators.

I took a left, and then i took a right yo!

I ran as fast as i can, to get my presence, disappear out of they're sights, and now, i think i lost them, ugh about time!

Just as i was about to take a breath, something, or someone, took my arms, roughly, and roughly, grabbed my hair.

"Got you kiddo!" The man shouted, as i grab my head, to ease the pain, the mad villagers were already here.

"Ahaha! Now let's finish what the fourth had started!" Sid the man, then soon the villagers who took a part of the 'fox hunt' all cheered as they started, to throw some sharp things at me, carving the sharp things on my skin, such as 'demon, die, sl-t, k-ller' and the list goes on.

And i can't even fight back, as they can make that as an excuse, to banned me, or execute me, for harming them.

"N-noo! Ittai!" I begged, as they cut my flesh open, but in reality, i was enjoying the blood, flowing out of my arm, you see, when in the past, or my past life, i was quite a suicidal person, but that soon stop, when i got in the idol program.

As you know, that we can't have any scar mark on any of our body, so i soon stop, so that i can enter the idol, and it doess work, but there were sometimes when i want to hurt myself, but i ignored it, and tried to focus on my idol life.

But i'm kinda glad, for the villagers, it has been so long since i felt this, but maybe it's because of my small body, but i kinda feel dizy...

"Hey! ~~~~~~~!!!" I couldn't hear anything, but it sounds like somebody was stopping them, but i could be wrong...but it sounds so chaotic though....soon i felt myself getting carried by someone, i tried to look at them, but it was all blury, bjt then i passed out.

??????s Pov.

As i was patroling the area, i heared some people cheering, that's weird, there should be no one awake, in the middle of the night...curiousity, got the best out of me, and decided to peek, at the people.

It wouldn't hurt...right? Ugh f-ck it, i sneek behind the people, and found a little kid, who was at the floor bleeding.

"HAHAAHA!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET DEMON!" I heared one of the guys said, feeling furious, i shouted at them.

"Hey! What are you doing, to the poor boy?!" The group freezed, and slowly looks at me, "t-the demon started it!" Ugh, are they playing dumb, or are they just straight up stupid?

I kicked they're butts, and called my partner, who was with me, patroling the area.

"Bro, you should go at □□□□□ in an alleyway, over" i said to the new invented, thing.

"Got it, over" the other one replied, i putted the device down, and slowly carried the boy, poor girl, she is soo pale, and so bruised, i should get her treated soon, i thought, as i carried her, and fastly went to the meet up area.

As i went to the area, my partner was already there! "Thank goodness, your here! Help me get this girl at the nearest hospital!" I said, and we both sushined away, and get the girl the medical attention, she needed.

3rd persons pov.

Meanwhile, as the boy got treated, by the doctors, who the men forced to make them, as they uknowingly refused, to treat the boy, so they had no choice but to threaten them.

"Ugh....where am i?" The boy asked, as he looked at the sewer, "....they threw me in the sewer...didn't they?" He blankly said, he sighed, and noticed, at how in the world, he did not got wet, as he was sitting, on the sewer water, like what kind of logic is that?

....he totally didn't questioned it, and went straight, trying to find the exit, a deep voice echoed onto the entire, sewer.

'Wait...what if pennywise is here? Nah, he doesn't exist right?'

"There are no exits here, brat"

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" The boy screamed, as he got startled by the mysterious voice.

"Geez, you didn't need to shout, i can perfectly hear you..." the voice said, clearly uncomfortable, by the noise that the human made.

"Oh, sorry, i didn't know that i was not suppose to make a noise when you sceared, the soul out of me" the boy replied sarcastically, back at the mysterious, voice.

"...."

"Ok, so how did i get here?" The boy finally asked.

"Took you so long to ask that..." the voice mumbled, but the boy heared that loud and clear, if it wasn't for his sensitive ears.

"What was that?" He ask dangerously, with a scary smile.

"N-nothing" the voice stuttered, as he got scared by the mere human.

"but i clearly hear you say-"

"I'm the demon who got sealed inside you when you were a toodler, and i was the reason, why the villagers, hurt you" the voice interrupted him.

"The what now?"

"I said that i'm the de-"

"No no, i understand that, i'm not that stupid, but what i meant is, how did i get here, not how you got ended up here" The boy said, interrupting the kyuubi, while he looks around the sewer.

"...i'm infront of you" the kyuubi said, a little bit speechless as he, once again, got sarcastically answered by the little boy.

'Kids are scary...' the voice thought, "hello!! Where are you? I saw a big cage, but it's too dark to see!" The blondie interrupted their thoughts.

"Ugh, fine, but promise me, that you won't scream again"

"Promise"

The mysterious voice, shows themselves, infront of the little boy, and waited for the scream of horror, in his voice.

"Wow!! You're so cute!! Hello, i'm naruto, what's your name?" The boy introduced himself, as he got closer to the beast.

'H-hub? No one ever calls me c-cute before...' the beast thought, as he blushed cutely for a bit.

"Awh..! You're blushing, how cute!" Naruto said, as he walks up to the big cage, and satted down on the 'wet' ground.

"N-no, i'm not, what are you talking about?" The fox said, as they cross they're arms, and looked away.

"Haha! But what's you're name, though?" The luttle boy ask, the big and fluffy gigantic fox.

"Oh right! I'm kurama, and i'm basically genderless, but i pretty much prefer being called a he/him rather than a she/her" kurama explained, and naruto nodded.

The two talk for a few hours, sharing some previous memories, of naruto's biological parents, and kurama's past.

The two had their fun, but that fun soon ended, "oh, it seems like you're going to wake up now, gaki, i had fun"

"Un! Me too!" Naruto replied, the both stayed silent for 3 seconds before naruto asked something to him.

"But, how do i come back here?"

"Oh, you don't have too, we can just have a conversation, by just our link" kurama replied, earning a nod from naruto.

They stayed silent for a few more second, before naruto got an idea, "oh! Kura-niichan, can i do something for a second?" Naruto asked, wich made the fox curious, but nodded.

Naruto, flew up to the seal, with the help of the gods, and ripped a little bit from the seal, and thought, of kurama's past home, when they are still, happy, and the place soon change, from the nasty sewer, to a beautiful, forest, with a big waterfalls, a big cage, but it was open, and there are, some modern technologies on them, like a big tv, so that he can watch animes, a fan, and some modern foods, there are also some forest on the place, and som animals, etc.

In other words, it look eatheral, but also so cool, at the same time.

"Woah..and what is this things?" Kurama asked curiously, before naruto showed him how to use it, and kurama was excited, and shining brightly, th both bid their goodbyes, and after naruto left, kurama excitedly watch, jujutsu kaisen.

Back at the real world, the luttle boy slowly opened his eyes, to see □□□□□□ and □□□□□□?!

To be continued.
1,516 words.

H

i guys! I hope you enjoy todays chapter, and it was a rush to make this, because of my brother annoying the sh-t out of me.

And there a guests at my granny's house, because my cousin invitrd them in, knowing that i don't do well with real people 😃.

Because there are tiktok compitition in the barangay, and tomorrow will they do the compitition, march 11, 2022 😃

Oh yeah! I forgot, happy b-day mirabel! And yes. I drew this, yeasterday, and if you don't want the happy b-day mirabel here.

Do you want to see her flip? Here.

I know that my drawings aren't the best, but i tried.

Sayonara min'na!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 2.8K 47
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
26K 1K 25
wrote a few years ago but recently removed cringy parts of the story 😪 No mentions of y/n Finished rewriting: 06/09/24 Cover credits to aria 2023.
46K 1.6K 16
Kazuyuki Suzuki a.k.a. The Angel of Death. Reborn into the Naruto universe without any information about his other life or any about the new place he...
11.8K 321 9
This is my 1st story :D well technically the 2nd but... Summary Below: A simple fantasy of a young boy wanting to have the powers of a Naruto charact...