Zoella

By Lynxstardust

Zoella's last memory was when she drowned in the lake but suddenly she found herself in a strange world. A wo... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Notice
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 22

2.3K 100 3
By Lynxstardust

"ZOELLA!"

Three bodies hugged Zoella so tightly that she was almost out of breath. Those three people of course were her friends. Zoella wriggled her body trying to escape.

Noticing her movements her friends finally let go of their hug.

Zoella turned around to see her friends who were smiling brightly.

"Welcome back."

They hugged Zoella again but this time they did it gentler.

Lilian and Margaret hold Zoella's hands while walking side by side to the Academy. And Warren walked behind them.

Zoella's eyes swept all over the place trying to find her teacher. She wanted to give him the list that she made last night.

"Are you looking for Sir Castor, Zoella?"

Since Warren was right behind her of course, he noticed her head movements.

"Yeah, I need to buy something. Just where on earth is he?"

Zoella answered with her eyes still looking for her teacher's figure.

"There!"

Margaret pointed at a grey-haired man in the teacher's uniform who was talking to another teacher. That was indeed Hayes Castor.

Zoella wanted to tell her friends to go ahead without her but Lilian and Margaret were faster.

"We'll wait here."

"Hurry now, Zoella."

Zoella sighed and nodded her head. She couldn't win against them. She approached Hayes and another man slowly.

She could see that her teacher's expression looked serious. He frowned every so often during the conversation. That made Zoella a bit hesitant to interrupt them.

Zoella intended to give the list later but Hayes saw her.

He sent the man away and waved at Zoella as a sign to approach him.

"I'm not interrupting something important, am I?"

"No, you actually save me from his nonsense. So, did you make the list?"

"I did."

Zoella rummaged through her bag to find the paper and gave it to Hayes. He took a quick scan of the paper and nodded his head.

"There's no problem with the list but why the white mice?"

Hayes tilted his head as he asked a question.

"Well, I need an object to test the product. And there's no way I would test it directly on humans, right?"

"Alright. I'll tell you when I get them all. Your friends are waiting."

"Thank you, teacher."

Zoella nodded and ran off to her friends. Once the four of them were out of Hayes's sight his smile disappeared.

"Tch, that damn old man doesn't know how to give up."

The man who was conversed with him earlier was sent by the Prime Minister of Magic. Ever since Hayes rejected the offer of becoming a Vice Minister, he often sent a man to Hayes with the same offer.

The Prime Minister also asked Edwin Owens in order to convince Hayes but it was futile.

Even Edwin's words couldn't make Hayes accept the offer.

That was why he persistently sent his man to him. At first, Hayes declined them politely. But when he realized that the old man didn't want to give up, he began to reject them harshly or even ignore them.

"Well, that's none of my concern anyway. As I have something more important to do."

On the other hand, Zoella and Margaret had arrived at their class.

"Good morning, Zoella."

"Hey, Zoella."

"Good morning."

Zoella exchanged greetings with her friends as she sat on her chair.

The atmosphere in her class was much warmer compared to her first day. Ever since the collaborative class, the boys no longer ignored her. Including Jasper Ortis.

It was because Zoella would give them some advice that made them closer than before. Even though the girls were still hostile to her, Zoella was already satisfied with this.

"So what did you do yesterday, Zoella?"

"Not much. I just read some books all day."

"That's it? Aren't you bored? I mean you can take a walk or do something else."

"Maybe some other time? I still don't know much about this area so the safest thing to do is read a book. What if I get lost or even get kidnapped?"

"Oh, come on."

Zoella giggled at Margaret's reaction. And Margaret could only smile at shook her head. She knew how much this friend of hers likes books very much.

And sometimes when Zoella had a hard time understanding the content she would close her book and said she hates annoying things. However, later when she feels better Zoella will read it again.

"Excuse me, can we... talk outside?"

A green-haired girl approached Zoella. She didn't look straight at Zoella instead her eyes seemed to be fixated on the ground.

"Just talk here. What's the problem?"

The girl looked anxious. No, she was afraid. She couldn't answer Zoella's question.

Zoella sighed. She knew exactly what was going on even if that girl didn't say anything.

"Alright, let's go."

When Zoella was about to walk, Margaret hold her hand. Zoella let go of Margaret's hand and mouthed that it was okay.

The girl led Zoella in the restroom's direction.

"Why would you be afraid of them? You're both humans. Such a coward."

The girl gritted her teeth. She didn't want to hear Zoella's nonsense words again.

"Shut up! Why can't you just obey them?! They have power that can make us miserable!"

"You're finally looking at me. When you talk to someone, make sure to look straight in the eyes."

The girl flinched. Zoella said those words just so she could look at her.

"In this academy, status doesn't matter. Instead of avoiding it, why don't you take advantage of it? Someone once told me unless they are monsters, fight them."

And with that, Zoella entered the bathroom leaving the girl alone.

'As expected, it was Blaire.'

Blaire Edel and her friends were inside the restroom. The look in their eyes didn't change from the first time Zoella saw them.

Arrogance.

"So, now you also seduce the boys in our class, huh?"

"Aren't you ashamed? If only you didn't act so full of yourself in the first place."

"It's not like we didn't expect it from a lowly commoner like you."

Snickers and giggles could be heard all over the room. Blaire and her friends deliberately pushed Zoella to the corner with shameful remarks hoping she would react sensitively.

However, Zoella's reaction was completely different. She laughed.

"What are you laughing about?"

Blaire frowned. She didn't expect this kind of reaction.

"Just because the boys are friendly to me then I'm a whore? How foolish."

Zoella approached Blaire slowly, her eyes piercing at her. She stopped once their distance was only a few steps.

"If you want to catch their attention so much then try to wield a sword rather than wearing a dress."

She sneered.

Blaire clenched her fist. Truthfully she was filled with rage right now. She wanted to trample on this girl in front of her so badly.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot that you have no talent."

"That's it!"

Blaire pushed Zoella inside one of the bathrooms and locked her up. And then...

Splash! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 8 12
A girl who comes from the different era, with different race; somehow transmigrated to the world she had never expected to experience.
12.1K 476 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
30.6K 1.3K 13
It all started with a sudden death... - 13.06.17 29.10.18 First ever original reincarnation story I've made. Rewritten Story Discontinued//Finished G...
92 28 12
Story about girl who dreamed of escaping from the cruel reality in which she has to endure the indifference of her relative and the cruelty of her p...