chaos - teen wolf

By MARVELMAZETEEN

Follow the adventures of the newly formed pack where they try to keep beacon hills safe from the uprising sup... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
TATTOO
CHAOS RISING
FIREFLIES
UNLEASHED
FRAYED
MOTEL CALIFORNIA
CURRENTS
VISIONARY
THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
THE OVERLOOKED
ALPHA PACT
LUNAR ECLIPSE
SEASON 3 B
ANCHORS
MORE BAD THAN GOOD
GALVANIZE
ILLUMINATED
SILVERFINGER
RIDDLED
LETHARIA VULPINA
ECHO HOUSE
THE FOX AND THE WOLF
DE-VOID
INSATIABLE
THE DIVINE MOVE
SEASON 4
THE DARK MOON
117
MUTED
THE BENEFACTOR
I E D
ORPHANED
WEAPONIZED
TIME OF DEATH
PERISHABLE
MONSTROUS
A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
SMOKE AND MIRRORS

SEASON 3 A

245 4 0
By MARVELMAZETEEN

Part A

Jackson has moved to London. A new teacher, Jennifer Blake, has joined Beacon Hills High school with a keen eye for Derek. While infiltrating the Alpha Pack who have taken refuge in a bank, they discover that Erica is dead and Derek's sister Cora is a prisoner and free them.

Scott, Allison, Sam and Derek, and the rest of the gang find themselves up against a new enemy: the lethal Alpha pack that has come to Beacon Hills, who have kidnapped Boyd. Not only that but a mysterious, threatening, supernatural Druid has been taking categorized people as sacrifices, killing them and absorbing their power to go against the Alpha Pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 217 55
Still recovering from a devastating loss, the pack must trek on as new threats surface. Feelings are admitted, old aquaintances return, and things c...
9.7K 411 12
𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 returns to Beacon Hills, expecting to continue her junior year of high school with her boyfriend and her friends. Ho...
26.9K 1K 31
𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 actually hope stilinski and lives in beacon hills, unknowing of her real herit...
34.3K 551 33
Stella McCall is an ordinary American Girl from Beacon Hills California. Twin sister of Scott McCall. They have always been inseparable. That is unti...