ΚŸα΄κœ±α΄› ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡

By prollysie

Why are you doing this?" I whispered, my head dropped to the floor as the floor began to blur with my tears... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28
29
30
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57.
58
59
60
61
Epilogue
Note

54

6.3K 230 69
By prollysie

Ariya

My back hit the seat of the car as he laid me over the middle console, locking us in the car. My movements were quick and laced with want and pleasure. I continued to caress my lips against him, using all my energy to get what my body longed for.

I placed my palm on his stomach and slowly pushed his shirt up. Not too long before he pulled it off, rendering him shirtless.

He flipped the bottom of my dress up and disappeared underneath the fabric. I felt his fingers gripping my thighs while making mindless circles on them.

His warm fingers slid into the ends of my underwear until he tugged them, slowly down my legs and tossing it into the backseat.

I could feel his hot breath against my heat, his lips touching the inside of my thigh. I ran my hands over his head.

"Khyson." I breathed.

With that one word his lips attached to mine, I could feel him press his tongue down on my clit, making my legs quiver at his touch. He ran his hands harshly up and down my thighs.

My breathing was hard and labored.

The tip of my head pressed into the car door as I pressed my feet against the door.

Until his tongue pressed into my heat, I craned my neck back.

"Don't you need to pick up Rylans prescription?" He pulled back for a sec to speak.

"I lied-keep going." I blurted in a pained voice.

I could feel his warm breath against my skin as he chuckled and plunged his tongue back into me. I gripped his hair and lifted my hips at the amount of pleasure running through my body. I haven't felt so unwillingly pleasured in so god damn long.

The night after I saw my mother, our sex was forbidden, a forced mistake on my part. I was in a happy relationship with WIlliam at the time, I was happy, my son was happy. Furthermore this "date" was consensual, we both knew it was a date and agreed to do so. He was probably happy, and don't get me wrong right about now, sprawled over these seats getting eaten out; I am happy.. but I do still feel like I am hiding something from him, well I am.

It's crossed my mind every day for almost five years.

But I need it to uncross my mind for the time being, maybe until after I orgasm.

"Shit, Khyson." My body began to stiffen at his actions.

It was the way his tongue moved, rhythmically inside of me, the way his lips brushed against my folds, it all felt so god damn good. Maybe it was the fact that I realized William had barely ever done something like this for me. I was always on top, I was always sucking him off, giving him blow jobs and hand jobs, when we first started dating he did please me a couple times but after we got serious he seemed to just.. stop. I hadn't said anything because of how much he was helping me with Rylan.

"Fuck." He cursed against me.

It was only a matter of seconds before I let go, riding it was hard enough, my legs quivered and I couldn't seem to fathom the moments around me, the car I was in, the nature outside, the way I had hit my head on the door.. multiple times.

I've never realized how good Khyson is at this, trust me I've not forgotten how I felt that night.

Before I was even able to recover he slid himself on top of me and connected our lips, slipping his tongue past my lips, I got a little taste of myself. I could feel his growing bulge from his pants.

I hooked my fingers in the loops of his pants, slightly tugging as a suggest for removal. He quickly backed up, opening the car door to have more room and slide his pants off. His boxers came sliding off his body, and there he laid, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Ugh, fuck me." I moaned.

"Was that a question or a statement?" He smirked while locking us back in the car and rummaging through his glove compartment for a condom.

"Both."

"I laughed to myself until my eyes landed on the gold wrapper between his teeth, he ripped it open and swiftly rolled it onto himself with one quick motion. My eyes followed the wrapper before he threw it back along with our discarded clothes in the backseat.

"I've never fucked anyone in a Tesla before." I mumbled in-between the kisses, feeling his head dip in and out of me.

"Didn't William have a Tesla?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I nodded.

He rested his head inside of me, not daring to go any further. His right hand came up just when he tucked my baby hairs out of my face with an adoring smile.

"Don't worry, I'll definitely make it memorable."

That was until he plunged himself fully inside of me, I feel like I could almost feel him deep inside of my stomach, filling all of me up with no nooks. My body jerked back with his force, but he made sure to place his hand behind my head so it wouldn't hit the door once again.

I let myself feel his actions, live in the pleasure coaxing my body.

Every groan that escaped from his lips made me want to live in this moment for the rest of my life. My mind couldn't recognize anything else happening.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He kissed my forehead while slowly pulling out and harshly thrusting back in, every thrust becoming faster and faster. Heat spread to every single part of my body, increasing the knotting in my belly. It was something so pleasurable.

"Mhm." I moaned into his mouth, feeling his tongue swirling around mine.

His left hand met my thigh, pulling it up to his side causing him to push into me from another angle, a more.. deeper angle which at the time I hadn't knew was possible.

"Fuck." I cursed.

"Shit, I love hearing you curse." His lips curled into a smile against mine, making me mirror the smile back against him.

His momentum generated enough force to make the car rock, back and fourth, back and fourth within the gravel path. With the slit in my eyes I could see the windows of the car beginning to fog up.

I craned my neck back, shutting my eyes closed as harshly as I could.

"Are you close?" He asked, almost reading my mind.

The words flooded at the tip of my tongue, begging for a release, much like me. The only form of communication I could let out was a sloppy nod which seemed to register into his mind.

"Ride it out, Ariya, come with me." He rasped lightly into my ear.

"I can't." I whimpered, grasping his shoulders for the most reassurance I could get out of him. It was right there, right at the tip, so god damn close. I was so close.

My stomach burned, my skin burned, every single part of my body had emerging sweat, mine and his.

I forced my body to comply with his words, digging my fingertips into his body as hard as I could, feelings the flesh in my nails.

Until I slipped, slipped right off the edge, it was like my body knew, knew him and his ways because in that very moment we came together, as one. I felt soul to soul connected to him in the most intimate way ever possible. I felt him everywhere.

My body only felt him, not the leather seats, not the door behind me, not the plastic of the cup holder pressing against my spine but him and only him. I made sure to keep my eyes open the whole time, because well.. I knew he liked it that way.

He fell against me and all it was, was two sweaty, panting, tired people in a hazy situation that only one of them seemed to acknowledge.

Get out of my head conflict, let me enjoy this before things go to complete shit.

"That was fucking amazing." He breathed against my skin, gently flipping us over on the seat so he sat in the drivers seat and I straddled him. He reached back for my panties and helped me slide them back on, then letting me help him into his boxers. I laid against him, my breasts pressing into his chest.

"I'm much better now aren't I?" He smiled, whispering.

"What?" I lightly mumbled.

"From when I was eighteen, and now.. which one was better?" He asked, his voice vibrating against my body.

"From which perspective, pleasure or feelings, or both?" I asked.

"More or less, experience." He spoke.

"Well you were eighteen, so was I. Of course you're more experienced now."

There was a long pause, I don't know if it was that both of us were thinking, or maybe both of us hadn't known what to say. I re positioned my cheek on his chest, right over his heart beat.

"You were my first."

It took me a couple of seconds to put together his words. His first.

I kept my cheek on his chest, breathing out one breath.

"I thought you slept with that one girl you dated for a bit, what was her name?"

"Ariana, yeah, she was great and all but I feel as if she only wanted to be with me because I was on the basketball team, we almost did sleep together.. many times but it just, it didn't feel right, plus I found her fucking one of my teammates in the locker room one night so-"

I laughed lightly with him, feeling the pang at my heart.

He waited for the right time, and that happened to be me. I was his right time.

I shifted my head upwards, staring back at his brown eyes.

"You were my first too."

"You regret anything?" He spoke.

I've thought I regretted things. That night gave me Rylan, and once I laid my eyes on those two pink lines I regretted everything, I regretted our friendship but I think it was the panic setting in. The fact that I was becoming a mother, I think I blamed him. I spent those month pregnant becoming at peace with myself.

Realizing that this was my path, Rylan was my path and with or without him I would do great things.

"No."

"Ariya?" He repeated my name again.

"Yeah, Khyson?" I remained to stare at him.

He took a deep breath.

"Khyson?" I repeated his name.

"Is Rylan my son?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 13.4K 56
At age 30, publications editor Kelsie Taylor is slowly losing hope in finding her fairytale romance. The stories of the women around her who experien...
59.5K 1.7K 34
"πΏπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘šπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘ " - 𝑅. 𝑄𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑛 ______________________________ "I can help with that...
218K 1.8K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...