Crazy With Love | M.Y.G FF ✔

بواسطة TempralSinz

Piper is a heart broken young woman on her journey of self love. drowning her sorrow in alcohol while in a ne... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

WARNINGS

794 18 0
بواسطة TempralSinz

This book as all my other works are simple works of fiction,  do not take them seriously as the characters I create only use the looks of the members. These characters ideas,  behaviors,  and morals are fiction.
As usual my stories are intended for adults only.
I can't stop you from reading it if you're underage,  but I can use big words that force you to use a dictionary...
Joking of course.

This book contains:
triggering contents-

Emotional Abuse, physical abuse, prescription abuse.

Also-
Smut
Kinks
Alcohol
BDSM
Adult language
And other things I might add.

Enjoy!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Run, Girl بواسطة banderL

قصص الهواة

134 2 11
Running from an abusive marriage, a young woman starts her life over in a new town. Who she meets changes how she views life forever, but what happen...
7.9K 481 85
Y/N is a 34 year old woman who is a kpop fan and gets transferred to South Korea. Unexpected things happen when she meets Min Yoongi purely by chance...
382 36 27
Y/N is an actress, singer-songwriter and dancer who found fame at the young age of 9. She found love and comfort in her best friend's band member. Ev...
231 10 18
He speaks of her nicely. He admires her . He loves her. But when he speaks to her he's just rude. Like he hates her. She loves him to death but...