Talk Too Much: Auggie's Story...

By 1Dstuffjustforfun

Auggie Styles, Harry Styles' 3rd child, is a prodigy. He loves numbers. He loves math. He loves science. He l... More

The One Thing He Doesn't Understand
I Want You to Be My Forever Valentine
You Deserve More Than Everything
I Just Want a Baby
When Will It Be Our Turn?
Is This Baby the One?!
Born Too Soon, But Loved Nonetheless
The Most Unimaginable Pain
The Surgery to Give Them a Baby
The Miracle Birth
Dazy's First Month

Their Successful Pregnancy

2.9K 44 1.7K
By 1Dstuffjustforfun

Auggie: 28-29
Emryn: 32-33

This chapter spans across their entire pregnancy, which both of their birthdays occur in, so that's why their ages change :)

March 15 2043

"Y-You're g-g-gonna h-have to look a-at it a-a-at some point,"Auggie points out, laying down next to Emryn on the floor of the bathroom who has been procrastinating for the past twenty minutes.

"See, that's where you're wrong, I could go my whole life without looking at the stupid test,"Emryn explains peacefully with her hands interlocked and placed on top of her stomach, her eyes closed as she curses herself for not bringing a pillow in with her to rest her hand on since the tile is definitely not very comfortable.

"You j-j-just wanna w-w-wait for your b-b-bump to g-g-grow?"Auggie snickers, resting his shoulder against the wall with his arms crossed against his chest, leaning his temple against the wall as he looks at Emryn's body that's still splayed against the tile floor.

"Yeah,"Emryn agrees simply, nodding her head and shrugging her shoulder's nonchalantly, knowing that her casual nature of not wanting to take the test will drive him crazy. "I'll just wait till I get a big ol' belly." She holds her interlocked hands out to motion her stomach growing before she collapses them back onto her stomach. "Then we'll know. Or it'll be a tumor and then" she brings her hand up to motion her slicing at her neck, "bye bye Emmy."

"'Kay n-no,"Auggie quickly cuts Emryn off, rolling his eyes at Emryn as he bangs the side of his head against the wall, "let's n-n-not put t-t-that out into t-t-the world." He cracks a little smile at Emryn's proud giggles that are escaping her lip as she congratulates herself for how uncomfortable she's making him. She loves teasing him, it's one of her favorite things, and he's always a good sport about it. "Anyways, y-y-you're gonna h-h-have to l-look at some p-p-point, b-b-baby."

"Why can't we wait to see if I miss my period?"Emryn asks with a sigh, turning her head against the tile so she can look at Auggie who's still leaning against the wall. "I haven't even missed my period yet, and knowing our sh*tty luck we'll take this and it will be negative and then I'll get my period tomorrow and it will just be twisting the knife."

"S-S-Stinker, you've b-been nauseous all m-m-morning,"Auggie tries to press, looking at Emryn with a joke exhausted look.

"Yeah, I also haven't eaten anything, so it could be that,"Emryn points out, raising her eyebrows at Auggie.

"Or you c-c-could b-b-be pregnant,"Auggie fights back, raising one of his blonde eyebrows at Emryn.

"Or I could be sick,"Emryn fights, puckering her lips teasingly at Auggie as he breaks yet again and snickers.

"M-Morning s-s-sick,"Auggie corrects, watching as the two words gain him another eye roll from Emmy.

"I didn't even get that sick with Kaden, so why would I be sick now?"Emryn sighs, rubbing her palms down her face as she feels a dread begin to fill her stomach as she realizes that Auggie's not going to let this go. "I don't want to look at it, Augs."

"T-T-This is a n-n-new pregnancy s-so there will be d-d-different s-s-symptoms,"Auggie responds, banging his head against the wall gently again to try and make this conversation less painful, to change the pain some might say. He knows she's terrified to take a test, and he is too, but he also knows that they can't procrastinate this any longer.

"August, we've been getting negative test after negative test for that past four months,"Emryn whispers, her voice becoming ridden with tears as she blows a raspberry with her lips to try and calm down. She wipes at the tears under her eyes that have begun to fall and exhales deeply before continuing on. "We've had four straight negative tests."

"And w-w-we tried again, t-this could b-b-be our t-time,"Auggie responds, trying to keep a positive attitude for Emryn, just as he has this entire time since her procedure. He feels like he's constantly the one that has to have a positive outlook on their fertility, but he also knows it's the least he could do compared to all Emryn's had to go through through their years of trying to conceive.

"We never had to try this hard to get pregnant with our other babies,"Emryn murmurs through tears, her chest beginning to sputter as her breathing becomes sharp, "what if the surgery made my uterus even worse?"

"B-B-Baby, it wouldn't h-h-have made it w-worse,"Auggie coos, pushing his body off of the wall and walking over to sit beside Emryn, crossing his legs in a pretzel as he cups his hand against her cheek that's becoming wet with tears. "The d-d-doctor said t-t-that it was w-w-way better. He s-s-said he was r-r-really hopeful that y-you'd be able t-t-to carry a b-b-baby to full t-term n-now."

Emryn looks up at him and shakes her head, sniffling quietly as her lips waver, tightly pressed together, "I can't look at it. I'm scared."

Auggie nods, completely understanding where he's coming from because he's terrified too. They're both well aware that the doctor said that Emryn's uterus could portably only sustain one more pregnancy, so if this pregnancy fails, they really are out of options. "If I b-b-buy you a n-n-new lens for y-y-your camera w-will you l-l-look at the t-t-test?"

"The red lens I've been wanting?"Emryn whispers, peeking through her fingers that are covering her face.

"I'll b-b-buy y-you five of t-them,"Auggie barters, resting his hand on top of Emryn's stomach.

Emryn bites on her bottom lip, gnawing on her lip ring as she considers the offer, narrowing her eyes at Auggie, "fine."

"Y-YES!"Auggie exclaims, raising his hand up in victory before leaning down to press a kiss to Emryn's lips as she giggles softly.

He interlocks both of his hands in hers so that he can help her stand up from the floor as he keeps ahold of one of Emryn's hands, squeezing it lovingly and encouragingly as they walk closer to the sink where the test that Emryn took twenty minutes ago.

"D-D-Do you w-w-wanna look?"Auggie asks, looking over at Emryn who's still a bit teary as she looks at the upside-down test against the counter.

"No, I can't I really can't, August,"Emryn whimpers, taking her hand away from Auggie's and covering her face, turning away from Auggie to hide slightly, as her shoulders begin to tremble.

"B-B-Baby,"Auggie frowns, stepping closer to Emryn as he hugs her from behind, his arms snaking around her waist as she leans forward with her face in her hands, little cries filling the bathroom. "You're r-r-really not g-g-gonna look w-w-with me? T-This c-c-could b-be the o-one, b-b-baby."

"No,"Emryn snaps, shaking her head as she puts one of her hands down to try and break Auggie's interlocked hands apart from each other so that she can escape his grasp. "I didn't even want to take the stupid test, and I don't want to look at it. I'm so done with all of this."

"E-Emmy..."Auggie whispers, watching helplessly with his heart a bit broken as Emryn walks towards the door, not bothering to look back at him as she breaks out into louder sobs, her face in her palms as her shoulders tremble.

"It's just gonna be negative, August! I don't know why we even take these anymore. I'm so f*cking done with this,"Emryn exclaims, turning around to face Auggie so that he can see her face for the first time since she started crying, her cheeks splotchy with her eyes red rimmed as tears roll down her face, her chest heaving and hitching sharply. "I'm SO F*CKING done!"

He watches her walk out of the room, and with her goes his hope as well. He knows that if she loses the will to do all of this, then they'll never have a baby. This is a two person thing, and if she's truly done, that means they're done forever. That means their biggest dream is gone just like that.

He sighs and turns around to face the sink again, rubbing his eyes with the heels of his palm as he tries not to cry, feeling the ache begin deep in his throat as he looks up towards the ceiling to try and blink back the tears.

He seriously considers not looking at the test and just throwing it away. She's right, if she is pregnant they'd have to find out eventually. Either she'd start having other symptoms and getting a bump, or like in all of her other pregnancies, she'll eventually start bleeding and miscarrying. And then it really will be their last chance dead and gone.

Her uterus can sustain one more chance, just one. If this one doesn't work out, there is no "we'll try again". This is their final try.

He takes a deep breath and reaches for the test because he can feel his stomach churning with anxious sick, and if he is going to be sick, he'd prefer to get to look at the test first, so then he at least has something to be sick about.

He wishes, looking back on it, that he could say that immediate tears sprung up in his eyes or that his heart dropped to his stomach, or maybe even that it started beating so fast that he was worried he was having a heart attack. But, that would all be lies. He doesn't feel any of that, in fact he doesn't feel any emotion. He hates it, but the past five years have made him numb to all of this. He's numb to pregnancy tests and ultrasounds. He's numb to blood and planting flowers for their babies.

He's numb to positive pregnancy tests like the one he's holding in his hand.

He takes a deep breath before walking towards the doorway that connects the bathroom to their bedroom, finding Emryn laying down on his side of the bed on her side, cuddling a pillow to her chest as she cries into the top of it, her purple hair falling into her eyes and sticking to her damp cheeks. "H-Hey, s-s-stinker."

Emryn sniffles and peeks up from the pillow, looking at Auggie with swollen eyes as he manages a little lopsided grin, holding up the test in his hand. "I think you're gonna want to look at this one."

***

April 15- (8 weeks pregnant)

"Y-You f-f-feeling okay about a-all of this?"Auggie checks, looking over at Emryn as they sit in their car in the parking lot of Darcy's clinic, both of them too terrified to open the door and go inside.

"No,"Emryn whispers, sitting sideways in the passenger seat with her knees pulled up to her chest, her arms folded across her chest protectively, looking over at Auggie with the tip of her nose tinted red, telling of the tears that have been shed this morning.

"It w-w-will be fine,"Auggie promises, reaching his hand over to land her knee, giving it a reassuring squeeze as they make eye contact. "You've b-b-been f-f-feeling s-so good."

"I know,"Emryn sniffles quietly, nodding her head sheepishly as she continues to look down at her knees. "It's just a lot."

"I k-know,"Auggie agrees, sighing heavily as he rests his cheek back against the headrest of the seat, looking over at Emryn as she continues to look down at her lap, silent tears welling up in her eyes. "H-Hey, you."

"What?"Emryn whispers, looking up at Auggie with her nose twitching in a sniffle.

"I k-kinda l-love y-you,"Auggie grins, watching as the corner of Emryn's lips tip upwards in a grin, her eyes lighting up a bit.

"I kinda love you too,"Emryn whispers back, squeezing Auggie's hand that's placed on her knee before sighing heavily and dropping her feet to the floor of the car. "Let's do this, I just wanna get it over with."

They both climb out of the car, Auggie rushing over to Emryn and wrapping his arm around her shoulders lovingly, letting her huddle into his side as she keeps her arms crossed over her chest, trying to make herself seem as small as possible as they walk towards Darcy's clinic that's so dreaded for them. Nothing good has ever come from the clinic and just looking at the sign above the door makes them both want to puke on the sidewalk below it.

"Hey, there you guys are,"Darcy greets, looking up from her notes that she was filling out at the front desk, pretending like she didn't notice Auggie's car that's been in the parking lot for ten minutes now, and also pretending like she couldn't see through the windshield where she watched with a broken heart as Emryn had a breakdown immediately after they pulled into the parking lot.

"H-H-Hey, D,"Auggie greets, walking him and Emryn closer to Darcy as Emmy manages a little smile while looking at Darcy before quickly moving her hand up to catch a tear that's fallen down her cheek.

"Congratulations, you two, I was so happy when Augs called me to tell me,"Darcy bubbles softly, not wanting to overwhelm Emryn, but also wanting to let them both know how excited she is. "And I'm so excited to see this brand new uterus of yours."

Emryn cracks a little giggle at Darcy's joke before sniffling and wiping a lonely tear from under her eye, "I've heard it's pretty great, Auggie told me so the last time he was in me."

"And there it is, there's my Emmy,"Darcy laughs, shaking her head in disapproval, but they both know that she set Emryn up with that one, knowing she'd take it and that it would make her feel much better to make a joke. "C'mon, follow me on back before I have to hear anything else about my little brother's sex life."

"Just roll your shirt up for me babe, you know the drill,"Darcy instructs as she sits down on a stool, beginning to type a few things onto the computer to pull up Emryn's patient folder.

Emryn nods and sits on top of the examination table, laying back on it and rolling up her shirt numbly as she rests her hands on top of her bare stomach, turning her cheek to look over at Auggie who's sitting on the stool next to the table which makes him want to puke just at the sight of it now.

"Alright, so we think you're eight weeks according to your last period and conception date?"Darcy asks, swiveling around in her chair with the dreaded doppler in her hand that makes both Emryn and Auggie's hearts drop to their stomach at the sight of it.

"Yeah, somewhere around there,"Emryn confirms, taking her hands off of her stomach and holding one out towards Auggie as Darcy scoots closer to Emmy.

"Alright, we'll start with a regular ultrasound and then if baby is too tiny to see that way we'll do a transvaginal, sound good?"Darcy checks, squirting a bit of the blue ultrasound gel on Emryn's bare stomach, getting some on her belly button ring as Emryn nods in agreement, closing her eyes because she doesn't want to see anything.

"Can you keep the sound off?"Emryn asks quietly, resting one hand on her chest and squeezing Auggie's hand tightly with the other hand. "I don't want to hear anything, I can't get attached."

"Of course, babe,"Darcy nods, her heart breaking a bit at Emryn's statement as she places the doppler on Emryn's stomach, the ultrasound computer turned so that Auggie and Emryn can't see it, just as they requested.

"Oh wow Em, your uterus looks so good,"Darcy whispers in amazement, looking at her sister-in-law's uterus on the screen that has been almost completely repaired, a sight that makes her want to cry at the sight of it, so relieved that they've finally agreed to get some help.

"Really?"Emryn asks, raising her head a bit off of the pillow to look at Darcy with a bit of surprise painting her face, "It's like noticeably better?"

"Oh yeah, it looks so good, holy crap Emmy,"Darcy confirms, continuing to run the doppler over Emryn's stomach, "they did such a good job with it, that looks like a super healthy uterus."

"Okay,"Emryn breathes with a bit of relief, looking over at Auggie with a small grin, his eyes a bit teary as he brings their interlocked hands to his lips, pressing a loving kiss there. "Okay."

"And there they are,"Darcy whispers with a little grin, looking over at Emryn who has again shut her eyes, not wanting to see anything as she completely detaches herself from the situation, completely numb to everything. She has been since Kaden. Nothing feels real since Kaden.

But, she does catch Auggie's eye who is curiously looking over at Darcy, taking one for the team and not looking at the computer either to try and be supportive of Emryn, but she's his big sister, she knows him well, and she knows that he really wants to look.

Darcy steals one more glance at Emryn who's eyes are still closed as she grips onto Auggie's hand so tightly that both of their fingers turn white. She puts one finger to her lips as she looks at Auggie, motioning for him to stay quiet as she turns the computer around quietly, tapping her free finger against the little white impossibly tiny baby on the screen as she watches her younger brother's face completely light up.

"They look great, absolutely perfect,"Darcy continues, wanting to act as normal as possible so that Emryn won't open her eyes out of suspicion as Auggie continues to look at the turned computer screen before nodding at Darcy, signaling that he's seen enough to keep his heart happy and content for the next few weeks. "Just gorgeous, and that heartbeat is perfect, 164, just like we like to see."

"'Kay,"Emryn chokes out, her lips wobbling as they purse together tightly, putting her hand that was on her chest over her eyes to block anyone from seeing the tears that are beginning to drip down from her eyes. "'Kay, that's good."

"Hey Emmy, this little baby is an active one, their arms are moving all over, are you sure you don't want to see them?"Darcy asks, watching a tiny hand raise up on the screen, the little baby making their presence known, almost like they want their parents to know for sure that they're in there and alive and well. "If you don't that's totally fine, but they've got a really cute little hand."

"Y-You s-should look, s-s-stinker,"Auggie tries to quietly persuade, leaning his face down to be on level with with Emryn's, nuzzling their noses together. "It's o-our b-baby."

"I don't want to get attached,"Emryn sniffles, peeking her eyes open at Auggie, looking into his blue eyes that have felt like home since the moment she met him.

"T-T-This is t-t-the one, baby,"Auggie whispers, raising his free hand to cup Emryn's cheek, "your u-uterus is f-f-fixed."

Emryn sighs softly and searches Auggie's blue eyes with her brown ones that are free of makeup since she was expecting it to be cried off, "Darcy?"

"Yeah babe?"Darcy asks, glancing over at Emryn as she continues to do her little measurements on the baby to make sure they're growing correctly, which they are.

"This baby is healthy?"Emryn checks, keeping her brown eyes focused on Auggie's blue ones as he nods reassuringly at Emryn.

"They look super healthy,"Darcy promises, focusing her full attention on her brother and sister-in-law who are completely lost in each other's eyes, trying to figure out what they want to do.

"And the placenta is good?"Emryn quietly checks as well, feeling Auggie's grip in her hand tighten as both of them refuse to take their eyes off of each other.

"It looks perfect,"Darcy confirms, continuing to look at her brother and his wife who have gone through more hurt than she could ever imagine going through.

"My water is all good,"Emryn asks, her main fear out of all of the previous fears she's mentioned. Kaden's health didn't kill Kaden. Her placenta didn't kill Kaden. Her water breaking prematurely killed Kaden. Her body killed Kaden, the one thing she was supposed to protect.

"That looks perfect too,"Darcy promises, not wanting to mention that Kaden's water looked perfect as well. She's choosing to keep hope, just as she can tell Auggie is as well, but Emryn's lost her hope. Her hope died along with Kaden.

"Okay,"Emryn sighs, making a split second decision that she hopes she won't later regret, but she does know deep down in her heart that no matter what happens to this baby, if she doesn't look at them right now and hear their heartbeat, she'll regret it. "I want to see them."

Darcy smiles and nods, turning the computer around to give Emryn her first look at the baby and Auggie his second look.

"Oh look at that hand,"Emryn tearfully giggles, reaching her shaky hand up to cover her mouth as Auggie looks at the screen as well with a wobbly smile, bringing their interlocked hands up to his lips. "Oh my gosh they're moving so much."

"They're moving a ton,"Darcy agrees with a nod and a big grin, "they're a little active one, and they look absolutely gorgeous, I promise. Do you wanna hear the heartbeat?"

"L-Let's listen,"Auggie tries to persuade Emryn, watching as she looks at him with an uncertain gaze. "It w-w-will be n-nice to know t-t-they're o-okay."

"Okay,"Emryn sighs as a few lonely tears roll down her cheeks, her heart pounding over her chest as she watches Darcy flick on the doppler, a sound that stops all words filling the room.

Emryn giggles softly, her wobbly lips pressed together as she looks over at Auggie who's looking at her with matching teary eyes, the biggest grin spreading across his face. "We've got a baby, Augs."

"We've g-g-got another b-baby,"Auggie agrees, leaning down to press a kiss to Emryn's forehead that's covered by a bit of her purple hair. "K-Kaden's a b-b-big b-brother."

***

July 4- (19 weeks pregnant)

"We're just letting anyone in here, are we now?"Harry smirks as he watches Emryn and Auggie enter into the kitchen behind Camryn who went to the door to greet them upon their surprise visit that began with a knock.

"That's such a lame joke,"Emryn rolls her eyes, keeping her hand interlocked with Auggie's, wearing the absolute baggiest sweatshirt she owns even though its blazing outside in the July sun. "That was such a dad joke. I'm gonna need to pick up the slack on our banter cuz you're failing drastically."

"'You're failing drastically',"Harry mocks Emryn, flipping her off as she giggles and reaches forward to pick a piece of his pineapple out of his bowl, her hands resting on the edge of the granite counter as Auggie hugs her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist, careful to not make her sweatshirt too form fitting and give away their big secret that they've been keeping from everyone in the family except Darcy for the past nineteen weeks.

They're honestly amazed they've made it this far with no one noticing. Emryn started showing fairly early just as she did with Kaden, which of course the two of them loved since they've loved getting to see her little bump, but it's made it a lot harder to hide it from the family since they wanted to wait till viability, which is 24 weeks, to tell everyone.

But they just can't wait any longer to tell Harry and Camryn. They're far too excited to just keep it to themselves any longer, and it's been killing them to have to keep it from Harry and Camryn, especially since they know that they started trying again after Emryn was cleared after her procedure.

"Emmy, how're you not burning up, lovey, it's so hot out there,"Camryn marvels, looking at her daughter-in-law who's wearing a heavy sweatshirt whereas she could only bare to have on a light t-shirt even in her air conditioned house.

"Yeah, it is really hot,"Emryn agrees, peeking behind her shoulder at Auggie who smiles widely, nodding and giving Emryn the permission to let their little secret go. "It's even hotter since I have to lug this around all day."

She pulls away from Auggie, reaching for the bottom hem of her sweatshirt and pulling it right below her breasts to show her full formed nineteen week bump as Harry chokes on a piece of pineapple, his face turning red as he tries to gasp for breath, his eyes unable to break away from Emryn's bump.

"Emmy..."Camryn whispers in just as much shock as Harry, her hand still holding the knife that she was using to cut the pineapple that's been discarded on the cutting board.

"Surprise! I'm pregnant!"Emryn laughs at Harry and Camryn's reaction that she was fully expecting, motioning one of her hands towards her bump that she can't keep her hands off of. "Nineteen weeks!"

"Nineteen weeks,"Harry says in absolute shock, so much so that Emryn's afraid he's going to have a heart attack. "Emmy...what the f*ck."

"Shhhh, little ears,"Emryn teases, putting both of her palms against either side of her bump to pretend to cover the baby's ears. "Not in front of your grandchild, Harlando."

"Grandchild,"Camryn whispers in awe, taking her eyes away from Emryn's stomach for the first time and tearfully looking up at her baby boy and Emryn who are looking at her with the biggest smiles.

"Y-Y-You're g-g-gonna be a g-g-grandma a-a-again, mum,"Auggie chuckles, feeling his eyes begin to fill with tears as he catches sight of the tears slowly rolling down Camryn's cheeks.

"Oh my gosh you two,"Camryn sniffles, putting her hand over her mouth as she holds her arm out towards Auggie, forgetting that she still has the knife in her hand.

"Woah, woah, put the knife down before you hug him,"Emryn laughs at what the pure shock is doing to Camryn as she keeps both of her hands on her bare stomach that Harry is still staring at in complete awe, "I need my baby to have a father."

"Crap,"Camryn whispers with a little teary laugh, setting the knife down before holding both her hands out towards Auggie and surrounding him in a tight hug as she buries her face into his neck.

"Oh d-d-don't c-cry, mum, y-y-you're gonna make m-me s-s-start,"Auggie chuckles thickly, feeling a ball rise up in the back of his throat as he feels his mum crumble into tears as she clings onto her little boy tightly while he rests his chin on top of her head. "It's o-okay."

"I'm just so happy,"Camryn tearfully explains as Auggie chuckles and nods, rubbing his hand up and down her back.

"C'mere, I need a hug too,"Harry smiles, reaching his arms out towards Emryn as she walks into him, absolutely breaking down as soon as she feels her dad's arms around her.

"Oh sweetheart,"Harry coos, resting his cheek on top Emryn's blue hair, his arms tightening around her as she trembles in tears in his arms, his heart starting to race as he realizes that Emryn's bump is brushing against his own stomach. "I'm so happy for you, I'm so happy for you."

"Sorry, I've just been wanting to tell you for so long,"Emryn explains through a shaky voice, pulling away slightly from Harry and motioning her hand towards her tears, trying to explain them. "It's been so hard not being able to say anything, but we just wanted to make sure everything was alright."

"C'mere, you sweet girl,"Camryn sniffles with a happy pout, reaching towards her daughter-in-law as she hugs her tightly, rocking their bodies side to side as she presses a kiss to Emryn's temple. "I'm so happy for you! I don't think I've ever been happier!"

"Me too, I just still can't believe it,"Emryn grins, squeezing Camryn tighter before pulling away slightly, both of them holding onto each other's forearms. "This one is the one, we think."

"Oh I think so too, babe,"Camryn smiles tearfully, reaching her fingers up to brush under Emryn's eyes, ridding them of some of the tears. "I'm so happy for you, no one deserves this more than you two do, seriously."

"We're so excited, look at how big I am already,"Emryn bubbles, pulling her sweatshirt completely over her head to leave her in just her sports bra so that Harry and Camryn can get a good view of her full bump. "That's like a legit bump."

"That's the most perfect bump I've ever seen,"Camryn squeals happily, feeling Harry wrap his arm around her shoulders as they both gawk at Emryn's stomach that's quite the surprise considering a few minutes ago they didn't even know she was pregnant. "So you're nineteen weeks you said?"

"Yeah, nineteen weeks, we've officially made it past the day when I delivered Kaden,"Emryn confirms, feeling Auggie's arms wrap around her from behind, both of his palms resting on her bare bump as she smiles and rests her hands on top of his, "and we're just five weeks away from viability."

"Have you found out the gender yet?"Harry asks, looking at Auggie and Emryn who have a new light on their faces that they haven't had since they thought Kaden's pregnancy was going to be the one. He didn't realize how empty his son looked without that light until now that it's been restored.

"N-No, we're g-g-going to wait until th-they're born to h-h-have it b-b-be like a s-s-super big surprise s-s-since we're only d-d-doing this once,"Auggie explains, pressing a kiss to Emryn's cheek as Harry and Camryn nod with excitement.

"Oh that will be so special! I also wished we would've done that with one of you kids,"Camryn beams, watching as Emryn leans over to pluck a piece of pineapple out of the bowl. "Although I don't think dad and I would've been patient enough to wait."

"It's been rough, and it will probably be rougher once D can tell on the ultrasounds because she said during our last one that she has an idea of what it is, but that they were still a bit too small to tell,"Emryn explains, plopping the rest of her piece of pineapple into Auggie's mouth, "but once we know D knows what it is, it will definitely be harder to not just cave in and find out."

"Gosh that's so amazing guys, do we have a feeling of what it is?"Harry asks, leaning back against the counter with his arm still around Camryn's shoulders as Camryn leans back as well.

"We both think it's a boy, and we were both right with Kaden, so I trust our intuition,"Emryn giggles proudly, looking behind her shoulder at Auggie and scrunching her nose at him as he continues to hug her from behind. "And we'd love another little boy, but we'd be thrilled about a little girl too of course."

"How c-c-crazy is it, you h-h-have Em, M-M-Mo, and B-Beenie all p-p-pregnant at the s-s-same time,"Auggie beams, watching as the realization dawns on both Camryn and Harry, their jaws going slack slightly.

"That's insane!"Harry shakes his head in disbelief, "when're you due?"

"November 25, so you'll get Mo and I's babies in November and then Beenie is due in January,"Emryn responds, her heart beginning to pick up speed as she realizes that she still gets to have the excitement of telling her best friend that they're having babies who are only due a week apart just like they always dreamed of.

"When are you going to tell everyone,"Camryn asks, looking over at Auggie.

"W-We're gonna w-w-wait for 24 w-w-weeks since t-t-that's viability,"Auggie responds, rubbing his palm against Emryn's stomach as he feels a little kick. "Oh! A-And there w-w-was a k-kick!"

"Yeah, they're being so active right now, I think it's cuz I got so excited while telling you guys,"Emryn giggles, looking down at her bump and beaming at it.

"Y-Y-You g-g-gotta ask m-mum about the, y-ya k-know,"Auggie reminds Emryn, watching as her face lights up with remembrance.

"Oh yeah!"Emryn remembers, nodding her head as her body tightens up a bit with nerves about asking Camryn. She knows what the answer will be, but it's still kind of a vulnerable question to ask. "Mum, will you uh," she takes another steadying breath as she looks at Camryn who's looking at her with the softest gaze, nodding at Emryn, encouraging her on, "will you be there for the birth?"

She grins as she watches Camryn's face brighten at the question a little oh! escaping her mouth as she brings up a shaky hand to cover her mouth. "We're doing a home birth with D, and I think it would really help to soothe me if you were there since you're so experienced." She feels Auggie put a loving hand on her bump, trying to show her some support as he feels her emotions beginning to rise. "I just know I'm gonna be kinda scared and overwhelmed because of everything that happened with Kaden, and I just think it would help a lot to have you there..."

"Oh Emmy, I'd love to be there,"Camryn whispers, sputtering on some tears as she walks towards Emryn, holding her arms out for her as she squeezes her tightly, feeling Emryn sniffle against her neck as they rock their bodies side to side, Camryn pressing a kiss to Emryn's temple, "oh that would make me so happy, that's going to be the best moment ever getting to watch you two experience that."

"Dad will tell you, I'm kinda a terror during labor, so get ready for that,"Emryn tearfully laughs, looking over at Harry and winking.

"Oh you're not at all,"Harry shakes his head, holding onto the edge of the counter as he looks at Emmy with a little grin, "you were actually the nicest laboring woman I've ever helped. Mo was definitely the meanest...well no, Cam could be quite vicious as well, but I'm sure Bindi will blow all of you out of the water."

"Heaven h-h-help C-C-Cal and F-Flynn,"Auggie jokes with a dramatic eye roll.

"Bindi in labor would even scare me and not much is able to do that,"Emryn giggles, widening her eyes at Harry and Camryn who laugh as she holds her bump between her hands. "Do you wanna have a feel?" She motions for Harry and Camryn to come towards her. "C'mere, Auggie got to feel them for the first time a few days ago, so you can probably feel them too if they'll cooperate with us." She takes Camryn's hand first, holding her palm to her bare stomach, "they're kinda a little stubborn thing already, but they move around so much."

"C'mon b-b-babe, m-move so g-g-grandma can f-f-feel you,"Auggie grins, jumping up to sit on the counter as he reaches for Harry's discarded bowl of pineapple and dropping pieces into his mouth.

"Here, they're laying right here, they're always on my ribs,"Emryn grins, moving Camryn's hand just slightly to be right over the baby. "C'mon, don't be a little pill, babe."

"Oh! There was one, oh my gosh,"Camryn gasps, putting her free hand over her mouth as she looks up at Emryn with the most amazed gaze.

"Isn't that the best thing you've ever felt?"Emryn beams, nodding at Camryn who's getting a bit teary, "c'mere dad, you need to feel it too."

She takes Harry's hand and places it against her bare skin, just the sight of it making her a bit teary as she looks at his cross tattoo. "C'mon, babe, let grandpa feel a kick from you, he's pretty alright, I guess, but we like grandma more."

"Hey..."Harry dramatically drawls, narrowing his eyes at Emryn as she smirks and winks at him. "Holy sh*t!"

"Yep! That was one!"Emryn confirms, feeling Harry move his hand against her bump to try and feel another one. "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna sob, don't give me that face."

"What face,"Harry sputters out with a little laugh, turning bright red as he reaches up to wipe at his tears.

"Just you! Gosh, I can't look at you,"Emryn giggles tearfully, turning her head and looking over at August so that she doesn't have to see Harry's tears anymore because she knows she'll break down if she looks at him for two long. "You're such a sap! This is why I can't have you at the birth as well because you'll totally make me just lose it."

"I n-n-never t-t-thought m-my wife w-w-would e-e-ever even consider h-h-having m-my dad there when s-s-she gives b-b-birth,"Auggie laughs, shaking his head in disbelief as he continues to eat his pineapple, watching Harry continue to cry with his hand against Emryn's bump.

"He was very soothing during Kaden's,"Emryn winks at Auggie, watching as he giggles softly, winking back at Emryn. "But I need soothing in a different way this time, not soothing like 'I'm gonna break down if I look at him because he'll be a crying mess' kinda soothing."

***

July 16- (21 weeks)

"Oh look at that bump!"Darcy bubbles, watching as Emryn rolls up her shirt right below her breasts to reveal her bare stomach as she lays on the ultrasound examination table, "Gosh that's such a gorgeous bump, Em."

"Look, I got my first stretch mark!"Emryn beams, tapping her finger against a faint pink line that starts at her hip and then reaches halfway to her bump. "Which means our little bubby is still a'growin'!"

"Yes! Just what we love to see!"Darcy squeals, pulling out her doppler as she watches Emryn's feet dance against each other at the end of the bed. "How's their movement been in the past week?"

"Awesome, they're always moving around, they're so active, and it's starting to hurt kinda,"Emryn bubbles, talking a mile a minute just as she always does when she's talking about her baby. She can't get enough of talking about them, actually.

"Oh yeah, it might hurt sometimes as they get bigger and get more force behind their kicks,"Darcy sympathizes, squirting a bit of ultrasound blue gel onto Emryn's bump as she flicks the doppler on and starts moving it around.

Auggie and Emryn had a request for Darcy as they came in more frequently for their ultrasounds, in fact they've gotten more ultrasounds than normal just to make sure everything is okay with their little babe since they are considered high risk. Of course the ultrasounds always made Auggie and Emryn extra anxious, especially before they could feel their little baby moving around to be reassured that they were okay, so they set up an agreement with Darcy that the first thing she'd inform them about was the heartbeat so that they could get that relief immediately. The baby has a good heartbeat is always the first thing out of Darcy's mouth as soon as she gets a look before she goes over anything else that she finds, or before she shows them the baby and lets them listen to the heartbeat.

"Good heartbeat,"Darcy immediately says, her eyes going to the screen and searching for the heartbeat first, hearing both Auggie and Emryn sigh in relief as they share a big smile between each other.

"Actually, it's not just a good heartbeat it's an absolutely perfect heartbeat and they look perfect as well,"Darcy cheers, holding her free hand up in victory as Auggie cheers and leans down to press a kiss to Emryn's lips as she giggles in glee.

"And here they are, say hi to your mummy and daddy, baby,"Darcy smiles, flipping the computer around so that Auggie and Emryn can see their growing baby on the screen.

"O-Oh l-look at y-y-you! Hi b-b-babe!"Auggie gasps, his eyes immediately filling with tears, just as they always do whenever they get the chance to see their growing baby. He loves it because he can see them moving. He knows Emryn can constantly feel them moving around in her stomach, but he doesn't get that constant reassurance, except when he asks Emryn if she's felt them in the past few minutes to which she always assures him that she has. But, seeing them on the ultrasound is his constant reassurance, getting to see them move their little hands and feet around is truly one of the most glorious sight he's ever been privileged to see. "They're g-g-getting s-s-so b-big!"

"Look at their cheeks, those are always my favorite thing to look at as they get bigger." Darcy points to the baby's cheeks and watches as Auggie and Emryn nod and look in awe at their baby's cheeks. Cheeks that they made. Cheeks that are currently growing in Emryn.

"Oh those are some cheeks!"Emryn squeals happily, squeezing Auggie's hand tighter as she practically shakes with excitement, having to mentally remind herself to stay still so that she doesn't mess up the ultrasound too much. "Gosh they're so cute! Look at their nose, baby!"

"O-Oh a-a-and their little f-foot j-just f-f-flung up!"Auggie laughs with his and Emryn's interlocked hands still up next to his lips.

"Can you see the gender, D?"Emryn asks, looking over at Darcy, grateful that unlike Darcy she's not able to read ultrasounds because she really wants to be surprised about the gender.

"I can, but my lips are sealed,"Darcy promises, winking at Auggie and Emryn as she reaches her fingers up to her lips and pretends to lock them with a key.

"Are w-w-we going t-t-to be e-e-excited about it?"Auggie teases, knowing that they'll be ecstatic no matter what gender the baby turns out to be. Nothing about the baby could make them any less happy than they currently are.

"I think you'll be very excited about it,"Darcy confirms clapping her hands together and squealing. "I'm so excited for you to find out! Can it just be November already?"

***

August 5th- (24 weeks pregnant)

Morgan's Bump

Emryn's bump

"Look at you sexy lady,"Emryn flirts with a big smirk, standing on Morgan and Bowie's porch with her hand interlocked in Auggie's as Morgan opens up the front door with Jordan on her hip.

"Oh hey there good lookin',"Morgan flirts back with a little giggle as she holds her free arm out towards Emryn, giving her a quick hug. "Why're you wearing a sweatshirt? It's so hot."

"It's the only thing that was clean,"Emryn lies, feeling Auggie steal a glance at her as they walk into the house behind Morgan.

"Hey Augs, hey Em!"Bowie calls from dining room where he's handing Harley plates so that she can help set the table.

"H-H-Hey,"Auggie greets, letting go of Emryn's hand and walking towards the dining room, pressing a little kiss to the top of his niece's hair as soon as he gets in there. "D-D-Do you need a-a-any h-h-help?"

"Look at you,"Emryn grins, placing her hand against Morgan's bump that has definitely popped within the past week or two, a lot bigger of a stomach than she had with Jordan and Harley. "How's he doing?"

"He's moving around like crazy,"Morgan laughs, motioning her head for Emryn to follow her into the kitchen. "Do you mind getting the chicken out of the oven? Someone has been very clingy today."

"Have you been clingy?"Emryn coos, leaning in to press a kiss to Jordan's little cheek, her hair pulled up into one bunch that sits straight up on the top of her head. "At least you're super cute, huh?"

"What's that?"Morgan asks, noticing the gift bag hanging from the crease of Emryn's elbow for the first time as she sets it down on the kitchen counter before grabbing the oven mittens and putting them on so that she can grab the pan of chicken.

"Oh it's just a late birthday present, I was at the store a few days ago and thought you'd like it,"Emryn casually responds with a little shrug, glad that her back is to Morgan as she squats down to pull out the chicken from the oven because she can't help but smile to herself at the lie as her heart begins to pick up in speed. Besides Harry and Camryn, telling Morgan has been what she's most excited for, and she's thrilled that they're now at the week of viability because even her biggest sweatshirts really aren't hiding her bump anymore.

"Can I open it?"Morgan sneakily asks, peeking into the bag that's stuffed with tissue paper as Jordan peeks her little head down too.

"In a sec, wait till Bow is in here too, I think he'll like it too,"Emryn responds as she sets the pan of chicken on top of the stove, watching as Harley bounces into the kitchen.

"Hi Emmy!"Harley exclaims, running over to her aunt, who also happens to be her second best friend, because Violet takes the first position of course. She holds her hands up towards Emmy and looks up at her expectantly, waiting for Emryn to pick her up as she normally does.

"Hey babe,"Emryn greets with a big smile, squatting down in front of Harley and holding her hands out for her instead, knowing that Harley's far too big for her to hold with the size of her bump now, and she's worried that Harley would catch on once she felt the bump. "C'mere! Give me a hug!"

"You did your hair red like I wanted,"Harley squeals, hugging her arms around her aunt's neck and not thinking twice about not being picked up.

"I did! I also did my dark eyeliner that you always ask for me to do on you,"Emryn smiles, pulling away from Harley and widening her brown eyes that are outlined in thick black eyeliner to bring Harley's attention to them, "do you like it?"

"It looks really pretty,"Harley nods with a big smile, holding Emryn's cheeks between her hands as she leans in to get a better look.

"H-Hey s-s-sweet girl,"Auggie greets, walking over to Morgan and Jordan and reaching his hands out for Jordan, "c-c-can I have a h-hug? I m-m-missed y-you!"

"Oh are you being shy,"Morgan coos as she feels Jordan bury her face into her neck as she rubs her hand up and down Jordan's back. "We've not been feeling the best today, Uncle Auggie, huh?"

"Oh n-n-no, d-d-do you n-n-not f-f-feel g-g-good,"Auggie pouts sympathetically, resting his hand on Jordan's back near Morgan's. "T-T-That's n-no f-f-f-fun."

"What's this?"Bowie asks, peeking at the multicolored bag that has Happy birthday written in bold letters on the front.

"Emmy got me another birthday present,"Morgan respond as she walks over to Bowie as he continues to try and peek inside the bag. "Can I open it now Em?"

"Yeah, go ahead,"Emryn smiles, standing up from Harley and sharing an ecstatic but also nervous look with Auggie who grins and widens his eyes at her.

"Can I open it around the kids?"Morgan warily asks, eyeing her best friend and trying to decide if she can trust her judgement about what's "kid friendly".

"Yeah, I promise you can, although I did consider getting you a framed photo of my puss—"

"Alrighty then! Little ears, thanks,"Morgan quickly cuts off Emryn with a laugh as she shakes her head, handing Jordan over to Bowie who wraps her up tightly in his arms.

She sets the present down on the kitchen table as everyone gathers around her to look at it, Harley kneeling on one of the kitchen chairs as she anxiously looks at the present. "I'm so nervous, this is so sketchy, Em."

"You'll like it, I promise,"Emryn grins, leaning into Auggie's side as he keeps his arm wrapped around her shoulders, both of them grinning anxiously as they urge Morgan's fingers to work faster in pulling out the tissue paper.

"Oh, it's a little onesie for the baby,"Morgan coos, pulling out the onesie and looking behind her shoulder at Bowie to give him a little happy pout as he smiles, his cheek pressed on top of Jordan's head as she snuggles into him. "Thank you, guys! That's so sweet of you!"

"Did you read it?"Emryn asks, realizing that either Morgan hasn't read the words, or they haven't clicked in her mind yet as she watches her best friend's eyes scan over the onesies again.

"Cousins make the best friends..."Morgan reads with a little furrow in her brow before politely smiling, not understanding at all what's going on, and Bowie's just as helpless. "That's so cute!"

"Oh my hell, Mo, you're killing me, look back into the bag,"Emryn laughs, face palming as Auggie laughs, watching as Morgan digs her hand through the gift bag again, finding a second onesie that she didn't realize was in there.

"Surprise,"Emryn giggles, holding her hands out beside her with little jazz hands as she watches the recognition light over Morgan's face, her hands beginning to shake as she holds the onesie, her breath hitching in her chest.

"NO!"Morgan exclaims, her head snapping over to look at Emryn as immediately tears form in her eyes at she looks at her best friend who is absolutely glowing for the first time in over a year. "EMRYN F*CKING GRACE STYLES NO!"

"YES!"Emryn exclaims back, nodding her head tearfully as Morgan stares at her in utter disbelief.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT TOO?"Morgan screams before putting a trembling hand over her mouth that's still dropped wide in disbelief.

"Yes!"Emryn confirms, her lips wobbling as she feels a relief wash over her. She feels it whenever someone says those words. She's pregnant. She's actually pregnant. They're actually getting a baby after 5 years of absolute hell.

"COME HERE YOU SON OF A B*TCH,"Morgan screams, running towards Emmy and practically tackling her backwards in a hug, Auggie's hand shooting out to stabilize Emryn to prevent both of the pregnant ladies from falling on the ground. "What the f*ck, Emmy?! When'd you find out?! How far along are you?!"

"I'm 24 weeks,"Emryn tearfully explains, keeping her arms tightly around Morgan who's still crying against her neck, "I've just been wearing really baggy clothes so that no one could tell in case we had any problems like with Kaden,"she pulls away from Morgan and puts both of her hands on Morgan's shoulders to stabilize her, "but we haven't, and 24 weeks is viability so we're in the clear."

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna have a heart attack and crap my pants all at the same time,"Morgan pants, holding onto Emryn's elbows as she searches Emryn's eyes, waiting for someone to tell them that this is all a prank because surely this is too good to be true. "Oh my gosh! You're 24 weeks? How were you able to keep it from me for that long?"

"Yeah,"Emryn confirms, nodding her head as more tears roll down her cheeks, her lips wobbling as she continues to watch Morgan try and process everything while simultaneously breaking down. "I haven't been hugging you as often on purpose so that you wouldn't accidentally feel the bump, and I really haven't been sick at all so that wasn't something I had to hide from you. Oh, and I didn't have to leave early for an engagement shoot on Friday when we were hanging out, I had an ultrasound with Darcy. It's been a long 24 weeks of keeping it from you, though. I wanted to tell you as soon as we found out."

"Emmy we're only a week apart!"Morgan gasps, realization dawning on her as Emryn giggles and nods.

"I know!"Emryn squeals, squeezing Morgan's biceps as Morgan's jaw drops lower. "How crazy is that?! Our babies get to be best friends."

They'd always wanted to have babies close together and hopefully even be pregnant together from the time they became best friends. But, when Morgan and Bowie found out they were pregnant with Harley Emmy and Auggie weren't quite ready to start trying for a baby yet, so they figured they'd just wait until Morgan got pregnant again and they'd try along with her. That obviously did not go to plan since Jordan was a complete accident and Emmy was going through her fertility issues at the same time. And now, by complete accident without an ounce of planning, they're pregnant together and due a week apart.

"Oh my gosh,"Morgan whispers again because it's really the only thing she's able to say currently. "I need to sit down I'm literally about to pass out. Do you know the gender?"

"We're keeping it a surprise until the birth, so no,"Emryn shakes her head, looking behind Morgan's shoulder just in time to watch Bowie set Jordan down on the floor, much to her disapproval as he embraces Auggie in a teary brotherly hug.

"I'm so happy for you mate,"Bowie sniffles, shameless tears rolling down his cheeks as he hugs his older brother as tightly as possible, both of them clapping each other on the back.

This is unlike any pregnancy announcement before, and the reactions will be unlike any they've ever had in the family before, and they're all well aware of that. As much as the siblings could never imagine the amount of pain and heartache Auggie and Emryn have gone through, they have had to watch it. They've watched as it completely destroyed their brother and his wife. They watched it turn them into people that were nowhere near the fun and easy going people like they were before.

As much as it's an Auggie and Emryn announcement, it really feels like a family announcement because they all know that this little baby will be the most cherished little baby in their family. None of the kids had to wait for their babies like Auggie and Emryn have, and Bowie has never been so proud to call Auggie his big brother as he is now.

"T-T-Thanks B-Bow,"Auggie whispers shakily through a tear clogged voice as he sniffles and squeezes his little brother, who's taller than him and loves to remind him of that, tightly.

"Emmy, you're having a baby like mummy?"Harley gasps with a hint of confusion tainting her voice as she tries to piece together everything and process the teary conversation she's listening to her mum and aunt have.

"I am having a baby! My baby's going to come just a week after your baby comes!"Emryn explains, walking towards Harley and pulling her sweatshirt off to reveal her bump that's covered by a white tank top. "Look! I've got a baby belly just like your mummy!"

"There's a baby!"Harley squeals, standing up on top of the chair so that she can be Emryn's height. "Can I touch it?"

"Of course, c'mere,"Emryn nods, taking Harley's wrist and pressing her tiny palm against her swollen stomach. "Your baby cousin is in there!"

"Do they move a lot?"Morgan asks, resting on hand lazily on top of her bump as she stands next to Emmy and surveys their bumps, realizing that they're pretty much exactly the same size. "Cuz this little guy moves loads, way more than Jordan did."

"Oh yeah, they move 24/7, literally, especially when I lay down to go to bed,"Emryn giggles, peering over at Morgan as Harley continues to press her little hands against Emryn's stomach.

"Emmy, this baby's not sick, right?"Harley innocently asks, looking up at her aunt with worried brown eyes. "Not like Kaden?"

Emryn feels her heart drop a bit at the question, a tight silence crossing the room as she feels Morgan and Bowie both stiffen at Harley's question, begging their little girl to go back in time and not ask it.

"No no, this baby's not sick,"Emryn promises, reaching her hand down to cup Harley's soft cheek. "I've been going to Auntie D's clinic every week so that she can keep a close eye on the baby and she said that they're growing perfectly!"

***

September 20- (30 weeks pregnant)

Morgan's bump (31 weeks)

Emryn's Bump (30 weeks)

Bindi's Bump (23 weeks)

"There's the other pregnant babe!"Morgan calls with a big smile as she watches Bindi, who's semi taken on a little waddle, walk towards the outside table in front of the cafe that Morgan and Emryn are sitting at.

"I feel like an elephant,"Bindi groans dramatically as she approaches the table, tucking her curtain bangs behind her ears as she pulls out the third chair at the table and sits down on it.

"Oh just you wait,"Emryn laughs, resting her hand on top of her thirty week bump that sits heavily on top of her knees. "You'll really feel like an elephant once you can't easily turn over in your sleep."

"Can't wait for that,"Bindi jokingly responds with a smile, reaching towards her raspberry tea that Morgan and Emryn ordered for her per her request through text since she was running late. "This babe definitely has my genes because they never sleep. They're always so active."

"I feel you girl,"Morgan laughs, nodding her head as she continues to sip at her steaming mug of hot chocolate. "The gender reveal is this weekend, right? That's what we're doing during family dinner on Sunday?"

"Yeah, they got those little like power exploder things,"Bindi explains, motioning with her hands as she tries to explain. "So I guess that's how we're all going to find out! I'm really excited, though."

"What do you think it is? Do you have a guess? Like intuition? Cuz I definitely think mine's a boy,"Emryn asks, motioning her hand downwards towards her bump that is moving visibly with the baby's wild movement.

"Mmm, it really depends on the day for me,"Bindi shrugs as she hums thoughtfully, resting her hand on her little 23 week bump as she gives it a rub. "I think it might be a girl? But then again I could also see it being a boy, so I'm not sure!"

"You're planning on a hospital birth, right B?"Morgan asks, blowing into her mug as Bindi nods, swallowing her sip of tea before leaning forward to grab a little cookie from the plate that's being shared between the three of them.

"Yeah, I think so? I dunno, we had talked about a home birth but then we were like what home would they be born in, you know? Cuz obviously Cal and Flynn's home will be their home so maybe we should do it there? But then I was like, I don't think I'll feel comfortable laboring in Cal and Flynn's home, I'm not sure. They said we could do it at my apartment if I wanted, but that's just a hassle since I'd have to warn my neighbors and I'd probably keep them up since I'm not a silent sufferer at all when I'm in pain. If I'm in pain I want everyone to know about it...I dunno I think a hospital birth will just be the easiest,"Bindi rambles, tapping her fingers on top of her bump.

"Yeah that makes sense definitely, the midwives at the hospital were all so nice to me when I had Kaden, so I'm sure it will be great,"Emryn assures Bindi, offering her an encouraging smile.

"You're doing a home birth, right?"Bindi asks, watching as Emryn nods before she looks over at Morgan, "and you're doing a hospital birth?"

"Yeah, I have to because of my clotting issue,"Morgan explains, wincing as the baby kicks her right in her ribs as she puts her hand there and tries to reposition the baby a bit. "Which sucks cuz I would've really loved to try a home birth at least once, but the hospital is great too, it's just safer that way for me."

"Okay, question,"Bindi sighs, setting her cup of tea down on the table before resting back in her chair and folding her arms across her chest. "Do your guys' nipples look really weird to?"

"Bind, what?"Morgan spits out with a little chuckle, looking over at her little sister who seems so young to have a baby bump which only makes her realize how young she must've looked to people when she was pregnant with Harley.

"My nipples have like tripled in size...and they're really dark,"Bindi admits, reaching up to rest a hand on her breast. "Acacia noticed during our...FaceTime a few days ago...totally innocent FaceTime of course don't look at me like that. Do you want to see?"

"Uh, in the car if you want, not in front of people,"Morgan laughs, holding her hands out to halt Bindi. "But don't worry, Bind, it's normal, it's just your hormones and your boobs getting ready to breastfeed."

"Speaking of breastfeeding, I know you and the boys were trying to figure out what you were going to do with that, have you guys decided?"Emryn asks, coming her fingers through her faded red hair as she watches Bindi nod.

"Yeah, we decided that whenever I'm around them I'll just feed them if they want since I really don't mind the idea of breastfeeding them, they were just worried that it would be too hard for me like attachment wise if that makes sense,"Bindi rambles on, glad that she's finally able to talk to girls who understand all of her problems and worries unlike Cal and Flynn who try their best to understand, but never possible could fully. "But I really don't think I'll get attached, I haven't so far because I know it's not like my baby, you know? Like of course I love it, but I don't love it anymore than like Harley, you know? Because it's biologically mine but I know it's not mine...I dunno this doesn't make sense, sorry."

"No no, it makes sense,"Emryn assures Bindi, reaching over to rest her hand on Bindi's forearm. "You're so strong, Bind, seriously. I don't think I could do something like that, you're incredible."

"Seriously babe, I'm so amazed with you,"Morgan agrees, reaching out to squeeze Bindi's hand. "You're so strong."

"Thanks guys,"Bindi grins, wiping at her runny nose with her hand as it rubs against her gold septum piecing. "So anyways, I'll just pump for the baby and give it to Cal and Flynn and then I'll feed them straight from my wonderful breasts whenever I'm around them."

"That's so awesome, you're like the best surrogate they could ever ask for, Bind,"Emryn grins, winking at Bindi who giggles and pats her palms against her little belly.

"Well thanks, guys,"Bindi grins, looking between Emryn and Morgan who are on either side of her. "Enough about me, though, how're you guys? Are you guys feeling ready? You've only got two months left!"

"I'm so f*cking excited,"Emryn bursts out as the other two girls laugh lovingly. "I mean I'm trying to enjoy the pregnancy and not rush it by because this is my last time I'll ever be pregnant, but I just want to meet them. I just want to hold them and know they're okay and safe."

"I'm almost more excited for you to meet your baby than I am for me to meet mine, is that bad to say,"Morgan laughs, looking across at Emmy who's beaming. She'd always heard about a "mother's glow" during pregnancy, but she'd never felt it herself, all she'd ever felt was huge and swollen, but she gets it now when she looks at Emryn. She's literally glowing. She's radiating with happiness and it makes her so happy to see. She spent so many years watching her best friend walk through hell, and now she gets to watch her happy ending. It's all she's wanted to watch for five years now.

"Stop it, I'm so excited to meet your little guy too, and for our babies to be best fiends, we're going to force them to be, it won't even be a choice,"Emryn teases with a little giggle, "and Augs wants to catch them, how cute will that be?"

"Oh that will be the sweetest,"Bindi coos with a happy pout, her heart soaring as she thinks about how happy her big brother has been for the past few weeks since the whole family found out about the pregnancy. "Are we sure he's not going to pass out?"

"I sure hope not,"Emryn laughs, sipping at her tea, "D has been giving him lessons on it, so I think he'll be okay, he's seen a few birthing videos too and seems to do fine watching all of it."

"Did Bow almost pass out with yours Mo?"Bindi asks, looking over at Morgan who giggles as she continues to nibble at the cookie in her hand.

"No actually, he does pretty well around blood and gory stuff,"Morgan responds, rubbing her hand against he bump, "he actually said that the C section was more gross for him to watch than Harley's, except when they had to give me an episiotomy during Harley's, he said that almost made him pass out."

"Oh that sounds bad, what's that,"Bindi groans innocently, scrunching her face up at Morgan, "do I want to know?"

"Mmm, I think it's better if you stay innocent on that one, Bean, I'm sure you won't need one,"Morgan promises, reaching over to squeeze Bindi's hand. "You'll be great, it will all go awesome."

"And Flynn won't pass out...maybe,"Emryn teases, winking at Bindi who giggles and nods.

"I pass out every time I think about having to push a baby out of my lovely vagina,"Bindi snickers, widening her hazel eyes, "I made Casey promise that she'd still want to have sex with me after."

"Best 'ex' girlfriend ever,"Emryn jokes, winking at Bindi, "I totally have sex with all of my exes all the time too, it's totally normal, Bind, don't worry."

"Piss off,"Bindi giggles, rolling her eyes at Emryn before reaching for her tea again. "Now that she sees how hot of a pregnant lady I am, I'm hoping she'll want to knock me up, you know?"

"Oh you wanna do this again, huh? Miss 'I never want to be pregnant again',"Emryn laughs, shaking her head at her little sister who blushes and tisks her tongue slightly.

"Okay, well I want to knock Casey up. She'd love being pregnant, and she'd looks super cute while she was pregnant,"Bindi grins, patting her hand against her stomach, "she's trying to get some vacation days to be able to come and see my bump in person, so we'll see if that can happen."

"Oh hello, hi, okay wow that was such a strong kick,"Emryn laughs, flinching as she presses her hand against the side of her stomach, "hello, little babe. Are we talking about you, huh?"

"We're gonna have little triplets, guys,"Morgan laughs, looking at the three bumps at the table, "this is gonna be so freakin' fun."

***

November 2- (37 weeks pregnant)

Emryn's bump

Morgan's bump (38 weeks pregnant)

"Oh look at that bump!"Morgan squeals as he opens up the door to see Emryn's thirty-seven week bump that's hanging lowly between her hips, completely protruding out.

"I'm so huge,"Emryn laughs, waddling into Morgan's house and going straight to the couch so that she can rest her swollen feet. "And I've never needed a nap more."

"I feel ya,"Morgan sighs, waddling behind Emryn with her thirty-eight week bump hanging just as low. "My back feels like it's gonna snap in two."

"Oh it's in your back?"Emryn frowns sympathetically as Morgan sits down right next to her, their hands interlocking as they rest them on Emryn's thigh. "Mine's all in my stomach cuz I'm stretched so thin."

"Yeah, I have really bad back labor so I think that's why mine's in my back,"Morgan sighs, leaning her head down to rest on Emryn's shoulder. "Thanks for wanting to hang it, it gave me a reason to send the girls with Bowie today."

"Of course,"Emryn giggles, pressing a kiss to the top of Morgan's head, "have they been driving you crazy?"

"A bit,"Morgan laughs, nodding her head admittedly, "Harley's just a ball of energy, like I seriously don't understand how she has that much energy, and Jordan just constantly wants me to hold her, but that just makes my back hurt worse, and I'm just really done being pregnant."

"I feel you,"Emryn nods in understanding with a little chuckle, although she's really enjoyed being pregnant, especially since it's her only time she'll have the opportunity to be pregnant. "I do miss not having to pee every hour in the night."

"Ugh that's the worse,"Morgan sympathizes, nodding her head as she picks her head up from Emryn's shoulder to look at her best friend. "You still look so pretty, I don't get it. Why didn't you get big and swollen like me."

"You're not swollen,"Emryn promises, reaching up to cup Morgan's cheek, her brown eyes flickering over Morgan's face that is definitely swollen, but of course she'd never say that. "You still look just as sexy."

"You know what would be interesting,"Morgan giggles, wiggling her dark eyebrows at Emmy as she watches Emryn's pieced eyebrow up in question to show that she's listening. "Us having sex with our big bumps."

"That would be so tiring,"Emryn laughs, shaking her head at Morgan who's laughing along with her with a little blush in her cheeks. "I can barely have sex with Augs anymore and he's not even pregnant, so I think we'd be hopeless."

"It would be kinda funny,"Morgan smirks, leaning closer to Emryn as Emryn's eyes continue to scan over Morgan's face. "But I'm far too tired to do that."

"I'm not too tired to kiss you, though,"Emryn smirks, winking quickly at Morgan before she leans forward, pressing her soft lips against Morgan's that are slightly chapped from her bitting at them with anxiety about her upcoming delivery.

"Mm,"Morgan hums with a smile against Emryn's lips, resting her hands on the back of Emryn's neck as Emryn continues to cup her cheeks, their bumps brushing against each other slightly.

Emryn turns her head to deepen the kiss as Morgan travels her fingers up to Emryn's hair that's dyed bright pink, slipping her pierced tongue into Morgan's mouth as she moans quietly into Morgan's mouth.

"F*ck, Em,"Morgan pants, pulling away slightly from Emryn's lips before she leans back in, softly biting on Emryn's lip ring to make Emmy giggle.

"They just kicked me so hard,"Emryn laughs quietly, pulling away from Morgan but keeping her forehead pressed against Mo's as she reaches up to comb a strand of Morgan's long black hair behind her ear. "They're like 'woah what's going on'?"

"I'm so outta breath,"Morgan pants with a little breathless laugh, shaking her head against Emryn's. "We definitely can't still go at it like we used to."

"It's okay, once we have the babies we'll get right back to it,"Emryn shrugs with a little smirk, pressing one more peck against Morgan's neck before resting her cheek back down against Morgan's shoulder as Morgan rests her cheek on top of Emmy's head. "What the f*ck is that?"

"That?"Morgan inquires, pointing her finger towards a small box on the coffee table as Emryn confirms with a nod against Morgan's shoulder. "Wax strips."

"Oh hell, Mo,"Emryn bursts out in laugher, shaking her head as she puts a palm against her face.

"What? I was just gonna try it before everyone's all lookin' down there,"Morgan casually responds with a little giggle, interlocking her fingers with Emryn's and giving her hand that's covered in rings a little squeeze.

"Did you wax for Harley's?"Emryn inquires, playing with Morgan's fingers gently, doing a little massaging technique.

"Nah, I had Bowie shave me a few days before,"Morgan responds with a little sigh as she rests her free hand on top of her protruding bump, "I asked him if he'd wax me tonight and he said he would."

"Can I wax you?"Emryn immediately asks, her head shooting up from Morgan's shoulder to look at her with crazed eyes, wiggling her eyebrows at Morgan.

"Emmy,"Morgan groans with a little eye roll and a chuckle as she rubs her hands up and down her bump as her little baby continues to do gymnastics in it.

"Babe it will be just like old times,"Emryn bubbles, reaching out to put her hand on top of Morgan's that's resting on her bump, giving it a little squeeze as she practically bounces up and down with excitement, "we used to have waxing dates all the time!"

Morgan sighs jokingly with a smirk towards Emryn, "fine, but it's gonna put me into labor, I've literally been having contractions this whole time."

"Hopefully, I want to meet that little boy,"Emryn bubbles, rubbing her hand against Morgan's bump before hauling in a deep breath and groaning as she stands up.

"I'll do it if you do it,"Morgan barters, putting her hands down on the couch to help scoot herself forward on the cushions to attempt to get up.

"Fine, I'll do it too,"Emryn agrees, holding her hand out for Morgan to try and help her stand up.

*

"Ow sh*t, okay,"Morgan whimpers, kneeling on all fours on the bed that she climbed onto two seconds ago to lay down, but she's been stopped right in her tracks with a contraction.

"You okay?"Emryn asks, raising one eyebrow up as she looks at Morgan who's face is pinched up, her pursed lips trying to keep her breathing even with her hand placed on the side of her hanging bump that's brushing the mattress of the bed.

"Contraction,"Morgan pinches out, shaking her head as she blows another deep breath through her lips. "F*ck."

"Forget our dreams of having our babies on the same day, Mo, you're going into labor right in front of me, and my little babe is so freakin' cozy that they haven't even given me a Braxton hick this entire pregnancy,"Emryn laughs, shaking her head as she continues to stir the bowl of melted wax. "Hun, that looks really bad, do you want me to call Bow? Are we literally having a baby?"

"No,"Morgan pinches out with a little whimper as she blows a breath between her lips, sighing heavily before she lays back down in the bed, running her hands up and down her bump. "I think I'm okay. That hurt like sh*t, though."

"Well good thing I'll be in the perfect position to deliver your baby,"Emryn smirks devilishly, climbing onto the bed and sitting in front of Emryn's bent knees in front of her bare vagina. "You've got such a pretty vagina."

"What's that even mean,"Morgan snorts with a little chuckle, putting her hands over her face as she feels Emryn's run her finger over one of Morgan's lips before smearing some hot wax over it.

"It means you have a pretty vagina, you heard me,"Emryn smirks, peeking up at Morgan to make sure the wax wasn't too hot for her before laying one of the strips on her. "You ready?"

"No,"Morgan giggles, feeling Emryn grip the corner of the strip, her heart beginning to beat faster in anticipation.

"You're gonna be feeling more pain than this when you push a baby out of here, babe,"Emryn snickers, being the least comforting person ever, as she often is.

"Don't remind me,"Morgan sighs, flinging her head back against the mattress as she swipes her hand down her face, "I'd almost rather have another c section,"

"Really?"Emryn inquires, pressing the strip down more to make sure it connects to the skin well.

"I mean, I dunno, for the labor part yeah, but the recovery's a b*tch,"Morgan explains, running her hands down either side of her bare bump, "it's fine, it will be fine."

"Yeah, you'll do great,"Emryn agrees before suddenly, with no warning, ripping the strip off as Morgan cries out, not so much in pain, more so in surprise.

"OW!"Morgan exclaims, her whole body flinching in reaction as she raises her head from the bed, shooting bullets at Emryn. "You're supposed to warn me!"

"That will make it hurt more if you know it's coming,"Emryn explains, resting her hand on one of Morgan's freshly waxed lips to try and soothe the radiating skin, "see, it wasn't that bad, and now you've got a bald vagina."

*

"Are you ready?"Morgan asks with a little revengeful giggle as she holds onto the tip of the wax strip, Emryn's vagina on full display as she lays down with her knees bent, her hands subconsciously resting on her bump.

"Yeah, I am,"Emryn confirms, her voice a bit tight from not being able to breathe well from the weight of the baby on her lungs which is the main reason why she's no longer able to sleep on her bed, "but can I request that you tell Bowie I was laying naked on your guys' bed and getting waxed."

"Yeah, I'll let him know, he'll love that,"Morgan laughs, nodding her head before ripping off the strip without any warning for Emryn.

"Mmmm, alright that wasn't that bad,"Emryn tightly pinches out, nodding her head as she sighs heavily, "hit me with another one, put me into labor, Mo."

*

"Can I have some of yours?"Morgan asks through a mouthful of ice cream, both of them with a tub of ice cream resting on top of their bumps as they eat straight from the carton.

"Yeah, go ahead,"Emryn nods, pulling her spoon out as Morgan leans over to scoop out a bite of the ice cream from atop of Emryn's bump.

"Gosh, that's so good,"Morgan muffles through her full mouth, widening her eyes at Emryn who giggles and nods in agreement. "Are you excited to meet them, babe?"

"More than you'll ever know,"Emryn nods in confirmation, resting a hand on the side of her bump as she rubs it softly. "I literally tear up whenever I think about it."

"Is Augs excited?"Morgan grins softly, watching Emryn swipe at her eyes just at the thought of finally getting to meet her little baby.

"He's so excited it's so adorable,"Emryn responds, pouting her bottom lip out lovingly, "he's so excited to catch them, he's like 'I get to be the one to hand them up to you, how exciting is that?'"

"That's so adorable,"Morgan beams, reaching her hand over to tuck a strand of Emryn's pink hair behind her ear, "he's gonna be the best dad, Em,"

"I know, he really will be,"Emryn whispers, looking down at her bump as she taps her finger against her little nub of a belly button, "he's gonna be such a good dad."

"Do you guys have like a birthing pool or something?"Morgan asks, shoving another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

"Nah, we're just gonna use our bathtub if I want it since it's so big,"Emryn explains, setting her ice cream aside and pulling her shirt up to reveal her bare bump that's stretched thin, her fingers ghosting over it, "I didn't really like the tub that much with Drew and Kaden, so I don't really expect to be using it that much, I normally prefer to just lay down."

"I hear ya, I really didn't like the tub with Harls cuz I got so hot in it,"Morgan sympathizes, wincing as another little contraction runs through her. "I'm definitely going early again, my contractions are like ten minutes apart."

"What's today?"Emryn asks, clicking her phone on to look at the date, "the second? That's a great day to have a baby."

***

November 23- (39 weeks pregnant)

"Oh h-h-hello,"Auggie giggles as he watches Emryn walk down the hall shirtless in just a pair of panties as he continues to stirs the plaster strips in the big tub they were sent in, his hands a white gooey mess.

"Hi,"Emryn grins, waddling immensely due to her big bump, her hands rested on her lower back as she walks over to the counter where Auggie is. "You ready to plaster me up?"

"I'm s-s-so r-r-ready,"Auggie laughs, nodding as he leans over to press a kiss to Emryn's puckered lips. "H-H-How's the b-b-bub?"

"Still very cozy and in no hurry to meet us,"Emryn laughs, sitting down onto the kitchen chair with a huff and a sigh, "we're not interesting enough apparently."

"S-S-Seeing M-Mo and B-Bow's b-b-baby m-made you e-e-even m-m-more a-a-anxious to m-meet t-t-them, huh?"Auggie chuckles, watching Emryn guide the tips of her fingers up and down her bloated stomach.

"Yeah, he's so cute and holding him made me want to hold mine,"Emryn happily pouts, looking down at her bare breasts that are resting upon her bare and protruding stomach. "Although I hope my birth goes a bit smoother than Mo's."

"Y-You d-d-don't w-w-want to d-d-deliver in the c-c-car, eh?"Auggie snickers, picking up the bucket of plaster and walking towards Emryn, kneeling down in front of her as he takes her belly in his hands.

"Yeah, good thing we'll just be staying here,"Emryn giggles, her belly rumbling against Auggie's hands as he smiles at the movement. "Oh they know daddy's voice."

"H-H-Hi b-babe, d-d-did you s-s-start kicking m-mummy when you h-h-heard m-m-me,"Auggie grins, leaning towards Emryn's bump and pressing a kiss to Emryn's bump. "M-Mummy and I a-a-are so e-e-excited to m-m-meet you."

"They're going so crazy,"Emryn laughs, reaching her hand up to comb through Auggie's bleach blonde hair that's getting a bit long as she mentally reminds herself to trim it tonight. "They always go crazy when they hear your voice."

"S-S-Should I s-s-start p-plastering you u-u-up?"Auggie asks, keeping his hands on either side of Emryn's bump as he peeks up at her, her hand traveling to his cheek and brushing her thumb lovingly against his skin as she nods.

"Yeah, I just peed so I should be good for at least ten minutes,"Emryn jokes, winking at Auggie as she leans back against the kitchen chair, watching Auggie reach into the big bowl of plaster to pull out a strip.

"W-Warning, t-t-they f-f-feel r-r-really c-c-cold,"Auggie chuckles, taking the strip in his hand and hovering it over Emryn's bare bump. "I j-j-just p-p-put i-it o-on r-r-right?"

"Yeah, I think you just lay it on,"Emryn confirms, motioning her hands towards her bump as she watches Auggie's hands cautiously place the plaster onto Emmy's bump.

"Oh! That is cold,"Emryn laughs, feeling the baby kick right against where the plaster was placed. "Oh and they do not like that, they're kicking up a storm."

"C-C-Can you b-b-believe we're g-g-gonna m-m-meet them,"Auggie whispers in amazement, continuing to place plaster strips on Emryn's protruding bump. "L-Like a-a-at a-a-any p-point n-n-now y-your w-w-water c-c-could j-just b-break o-or something."

"I know, it's crazy, huh?"Emryn agrees, reaching over to stick her hand in a bag of crisps on the kitchen table, shoveling a few into her mouth. "Are you a bit nervous? For everything?"

"Y-Yeah,"Auggie admits shyly with a little sigh, peeking up at Emryn who reaches to put her fingers into his hair again, trying to comfort him. "It's j-j-just s-s-scary t-t-to h-have s-s-so many unknowns, e-e-especially after K-Kaden."

"Yeah,"Emryn agrees, nodding her head solemnly as she tips her head down to look at her bump, trying to focus on all of the little movements she's feeling. Her baby is okay. They're okay and they're going to be okay, she has to constantly remind herself of that. "But we've made it this far, and they're so healthy, even if my water broke right now it'd be totally fine."

"Y-You're r-r-right, I'm s-s-sorry, I s-s-shouldn't be p-putting all of m-m-my s-s-stress on y-y-you,"Auggie frowns softly, tilting his head up to pucker his lips as Emryn leans down slightly, pressing her lips against his. "E-E-Especially n-n-now, I s-s-should b-be t-t-the one trying t-t-to m-make you l-l-less a-a-anxious."

"Baby, you're fine,"Emryn promises, reaching her hand down to cup Auggie's cheek as he continues to smooth the plaster onto her bump. "We're both scared, you don't have to hide that from me."

"Y-Yeah,"Auggie sniffles, shaking his head to try and clear his tears as he glances to the side, catching a glance at one of the canvases of Kaden, him, and Emryn in the hospital bed during their little photoshoot. "I j-j-just c-c-can't b-b-believe K-Kaden's g-g-going to b-be a big b-brother."

"I know, he'd be the best,"Emryn grins lovingly, looking over at the same photo that Auggie was looking at before he went back to plastering her belly. "Are you excited to catch them?"

"I'm s-s-so e-e-excited,"Auggie beams, nodding rapidly at Emryn as she giggles and stares at him with the most loving eyes. "I'm s-s-still a b-b-bit n-n-nervous a-a-about doing s-s-something w-w-wrong but D w-w-will b-b-be r-r-right there."

"Yeah, you'll do great, she'll help you if you need it,"Emryn assures him as she rubs at her tired eyes that droop as they tell the tale of her sleepless nights for the past few weeks since she can no longer get comfortable because of her bump. "And I promise not to scream at you too much."

"Y-Y-You're g-g-gonna s-s-scream at m-me,"Auggie laughs, rolling his eyes jokingly at Emryn as he puckers his lips towards her again, feeling her soft lips collide with his again. "B-B-But I d-d-don't c-c-care a-a-at all, w-w-whatever g-g-gets u-us our b-babe."

"We're gonna have a baby, lover,"Emryn whispers in amazement, cupping both of Auggie's soft cheeks in her palms as she widens her brown eyes at him.

~~~~~~

WE'RE HAVING A FREAKIN BABY YA'LL LIKE ACTUALLY A BABY FINALLY LETS GOOOOOO!! WHAT DO WE THINK GUYS? BOY OR GIRL??!!!

Okay, so I know you all want a name hint, so here it is!! It's a homophone which means that it is a word that has two different spellings and means two different things but is pronounced the exact same way. For example, "here" and "hear", two different words that mean two different things, but they're pronounced the same way

So, this name is a fairly common name, but auggie and em use the uncommon spelling and meaning of the word ;)

that was probably so confusing, I'm sorry, but it will totally make sense once you hear their baby's name!!

Also! Someone guessed Bow and mo's baby's name right which is so funny! I can't tell you who that person is, obviously because then it would give the name away, but just know it's one of those names that's been commented ahaha!

NEXT CHAPTER ON THE TIMELINE: How would we like some pregnant Bindi and some Cal and Flynn dad moments ;)!!! It will span across Bindi's whole pregnancy just like this chapter!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

MWAH

-Mel💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.3K 75
-Sequel to Almost Lover and All of Me- Harry & Ava Engaged Expecting In Love Three things holding them together. A whole world trying to rip them ap...
1.7K 51 50
I didn have time to edit with so many parts Trigger warnings- smut,mpreg harry, eating disorder, Harry falls for a boy he wants to tell him but the...
237K 4.2K 45
Harry Styles, a quite cheeky and charming lad, was living the dream with his fellow band mates. But on one unfortunate day, he had to make the most h...
32.9K 1.6K 37
Harry Styles AU Riley Smith was the epitome of self preservation. She had mastered the art of building a fortress around herself, so thick and impen...