ON HOLD! A King and His Queen...

By Cassalynn

So this is a fnaf story. it's a spin off to my Freddy x reader and Monty x reader. but it's for my Oc Sam. be... More

Do You Even Grammar? (1)
A/n
Its never over..(2)
Learn to Have Fun (3)
Uhm
(A/N) Sam and Cain -Infortmation-
Speeding Competitively (4)
Bad Intentions (5)
A/n
Friday Night at the Pizzaplex (6)
Its A chapter *shrugs* (7)
Hide And Seek (8)
Rabbits and Voices
Hellooo!
Theres a title. i just dont know where. :/
The one?
gotta love fillers
Boring as ever
I Want To Know You. The Real you.
ort
Monday
You Could Be a Queen
Important A/N
So...
would yall
please go read this!

Before I start

377 12 17
By Cassalynn

So this is another spin off....

Originally I was gonna have Sam x Roxy x lyric but some people wanted Sam to have his own story.

I'm sure not very many people will be interested, but hopefully a few of you dig it.

It took me a bit but I found the perfect storyline for him lol.

You're probably gonna hate your character a bit lol literally the only one without a tragic life. Nah.... she's the opposite but ya know... Character growth.

This still ties into the series obviously and has no actual plot. Just a spin off happy ending for Sammy boi.

Also again for the sake of no confusion I do have to give the character a name.

Hopefully you guys like Raeylnn. It's still you, like hair color and eyes and skin and whatnot.

Hopefully those who read this enjoy.

(You don't have to but I highly suggest you read book 1 if you want the full story)

1- Freddy x Reader Light In The Darkness

2- Monty x Reader Don't wanna be another sad story

Spin offs-

Chica x male Reader Love Bird

Roxy x Foxy x reader Melodies of three (youre given a name in that one but it's gender neutral)

OcSamael x reader A king and his Queen (youre given a name in this one but female)

All stories are connected.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 10.4K 35
"Michael?" I whispered. Freddy leant into my palm. His lidded eyes had never looked so sad. ••••• When Y/n stumbles across a job opening for the Gla...
6.4K 285 17
The Pizza Plex has always been a huge place, Y/n knew this from the moment she stepped in this place. But she never felt as small as she does right n...
2.1K 90 47
CURIOUS_MUSKRAT STORY!!!!!!! You are a new mechanic/technician at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, and so far, the only one in the Parts and Service...
485K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...