Undertale x male reader

By RandomKid362

So harem book of Charas and Frisks x male reader but real description is below this. The only one of his pers... More

Bio
Prologue
The fall
Leaving?
Skelebros
Just keep moving Just keep moving
Learning and trying
Training
Fishy stuff
The hangout
A Robot Star Is Legal?!
Production stars
Mettaton the fight
Barrier
Hopes and dreams
Shorts
A new life?
What universe you from cuh
The smoke
This world shall know pain
Kidnapped
Coffee reigns
A battle
Horror
Velocity? What the hell is that?
Fighting a figure
Magic Training
This Is New
Meeting a Dictator
Embarrasment
Home
RAGE
Rest and Confession
Just doing my thing
Only in Ohio
Doubt.

AUs? What the hell are those?

2.4K 40 52
By RandomKid362

A loud explosion was heard.

A white beam was going through the ground as its size grew from a but the beam was becoming unstable as it dissolves.

GOD DAMN IT!!!!

This was my 20th try in total.

Anonymous: You need to calm down.

Anonymous was teaching me how to use the dragon skull thing in which Anonymous calls the destroyer.

Bad name but it's better then other name I could think of.

Anonymous: Relax take your time, let the power flow through you. Take deep breathes.

I try again listening to Anonymous as the dragon skull cracked its mouth open with black ball of energy inside as it then fired.

The beam was stable as the power felt amazing.

The skull then closed its mouth as the energy of the beam disappeared.

(Y/N): YES!

Anonymous: Well done.

I then collapse on the floor as I smile widely.

Anonymous: Hmm?

The area around us was beginning to disappear as well as I was also disappearing.

Anonymous: Oh so time is up.

(Y/N): Yup.

Anonymous: Well see ya later.

(Y/N): See ya.

I then woke up on a couch.

(Y/N): Oh yeah...I slept over at the Dreemur's house.

It's been two months now. Two months since Chara and Asriel were revived and now we may need to mark since Gaster was pulled out.

Gaster had to stay with the skeleton family since there his sons and he hates humans with a burning passion.

He said and I quote "The only humans I will tolerate are Chara, Frisk, and you. All other humans I despise." Though I don't fully know why it's non of my business anyway.

Toriel got a job as a elementary teacher, Asgore became a gardener, Mettaton became a pop star sensation, Undyne became a cop, Alphys became a high school teacher, Sans became a comedian, Muffet and Grillby share a restaurant which has two parts so they do weekly competition but there good friends though, Papyrus is training to become a cop so he can be the coolest guy ever. Frisk is still an ambassador.

What have I been doing? I've been hanging out with Chara and Asriel.

Asriel: Get good!

Right now Chara and Asriel are playing C.O.D with Asriel killing her every time.

Chara: Let me fucking kill you!

(Y/N): Ha!

Chara then got up and gave me the controller.

Chara: You try then.

Chara then sat on the couch next to me as Asriel looks back at me with a cocky grin.

(Y/N): Welp time to violate a goat.

We started a new round and started playing.

Timeskip of 30 minutes presented by Chara and Frisk watching (Y/N) work out.

Easy.

Asriel: Hacks! I call hacks!

Asriel lost he died about 50 times as I died only twice.

(Y/N): Get good kid or you won't survive a C.O.D lobby you Ni-

Author: CUT!

Danganronpa (Y/N): Take two.

(Y/N): Nice try Asriel.

Asriel: I killed you twice now next time it will be five.

Asriel is determined to beat me.

(Y/N): Alright.

I get up and pass the controller to Chara.

I then teleport to a tree.

As I lay on the tree branch I hear the soft sounds of the water and the cool breeze.

I take a long and deep breath as I relax.

(Y/N): Nothing could ruin this.

I then hear a unknown sound.

(Y/N): Ok what the hell.

I then felt the tree shake as I look at the bottom of the tree and see Sans? Well he looks like Sans.

The skeleton guy that looks like Sans was fighting a fully white thing and when I mean white he's crayons white.

The white thing then made a sword as it slashed at the Sans looking skeleton.

The Sans jumped up to avoid the attack as he held a brush as a weapon.

Ink: Wow?! That was close.

The white thing then teleported behind him and went for a smash.

*ding*

I was behind the Sans looking skeleton which surprised both the Sans person and the white thing.

I blocked the white things slash with my own sword shocking both of them.

(Y/N): Spin kick.

I then spin kicked the white thing to a tree which broke when the white thing collided with it.

Sans?: Wow, thanks.

(Y/N): No problem. Sans...?

Sans?: Could you help me finish this guy off.

(Y/N): Sure seems fun.

The white thing then got up as it's sword then turned into a scythe.

(Y/N): That's not fair I want a scythe.

Sans?: Oh shoot.

The white thing then blitzed towards Sans guy as it tries to slash him but he slashed the air towards the white thing with his brush as paint got on the white thing.

The white then had chains on him as it held him in place. The chains were formed by the paint the Sans person shot with his brush.

I then went to stab the white thing but before I could stab it exploded.

The explosion was mostly white as it knocked me and the Sans guy back.

I grunted as it broke through two trees before colliding with another tree and falling to the ground.

The Sans guy collided with another tree but fell through a bunch of branches.

(Y/N): Oww...

Ink: I'm sorry about bringing you in my name's ink.

(Y/N): (Y/N)...

Ink then got up and went over to me.

Ink: You ok?

(Y/N): Yeah... I just need to put up my barrier.

I then put up my barrier as I then start to head.

Ink: Wow. That's interesting.

(Y/N): I'll give it a name sooner or later.

I then got up after being healed a bit. Not fully but enough I'll just heal myself later.

And I want answers.

I then summon my sword again and point it at Ink's neck.

(Y/N): Now answer me this what the hell are you and where did you come from.

My body started glowing red as my white hair flowed with the power flowing with me.

Ink: Well you can put the sword down I'm meeting your Sans anyway for help.

(Y/N): I want answers now.

???: Kid it's wise to put the sword down.

I look and see Sans with his regular outfit.

(Y/N): Ok Sans one, he came here with a white thing-

Ink: I call them deviants.

(Y/N): Shut.

Ink: Yes sir.

(Y/N): Two, I was trying to have peace in the forest.

Sans: I'll explain everything just put the sword away.

I stare at Sans.

(Y/N): Alright I'll put the sword away but I expect answers.

My sword then disappears.

Sans: You'll get answers. But let's talk at your house though to avoid any unnecessary attention.

(Y/N): Fine. Put your hands on my shoulder.

They do so as I then teleport to my living room.

Mom wasn't home so she's probably at work.

Sans and ink then go to my dining table and sit down as I pull up a seat to sit as well.

Sans: Ink explain to him.

Ink: Alright so... How do I put this...

Ink then smiled brighter.

Ink: I got it!

Ink: Ok so you know the multiverse theory right?

(Y/N): Yeah?

Ink: Yeah so it's a thing.

...

(Y/N): I'm sorry THE FUCK!?!?!?!

Ink: Yeah it's real and amazing since this is the original.

(Y/N): Hold on how many me's is there?

Ink: Oh your the only one in all of the multiverse.

Looks at Author's other stories.

Of this story perhaps.

(Y/N): So even in the multiverse I'm lonely.

Danganronpa (Y/N): THIS BITCH!

Creepypasta (Y/N): You fucking white haired Freddy Krueger motherfucker.

Ink: Yeah it's weird you are the only one in the multiverse.

Sans: That also means your special.

(Y/N): What way?

Sans: Not the way your thinking.

(Y/N): What way am I thinking?

Sans: Mentally ill.

(Y/N): WELL YOUR WRONG! I was thinking special like your told as a kid.

Ink: Anyway I need help with these deviants so I'm rounding up people to help though you two were the last people I've seen so far. And we finished the deviant before it could reek havoc.

(Y/N): It exploded.

Sans: I'll help. (Y/N) do you wanna help? You don't have to.

(Y/N): Sure, as long as my mom approves of course. I don't mess with that women she's fucking scary when she's mad.

Sans: Don't you have a barrier.

(Y/N): That won't help me.

Just then a portal appeared in my living room as we look at it.

(Y/N): The hell?

Ink: GET BACK!

Deviants then started popping out of the portal.

(Y/N): Yay more things to kill.

I then pulled out my sword as my eyes glow.

The deviants then seemed to flow as well.

One of them then vanished and punched me in the face.

I collide with my wall but soften the collision to not break my wall.

(Y/N): OI DICKHEADS LETS NOT DESTROY MY HOUSE!

There was 10 deviants in total.

I then put a barrier on all of them.

They stopped moving.

(Y/N): Now Sans, ink can you put them back into the portal.

Ink: Yeah but if we do they'll just keep coming back.

(Y/N): So to stop the dollar store William Aftons we need to close the portal.

Ink: Yeah. Though I don't get what he's saying.

Sans: He's played a lot of video games and watched a lot of things is what he told me when I asked him.

(Y/N): Does anyone have a plan cause they ain't moving.

Ink: Oh right well if you can open your barrier a little Classic should be able to use blue magic to throw them in the portal and then you can o look it a barrier against the portal.

(Y/N): Bet.

I then open my barrier a little as Sans eye glows blue he puts his hand out as a blue energy shows itself on his hand.

The deviants then turned blue as they were all then thrown inside the portal but before the last one can get inside the portal it grabbed me.

My eyes widened as I was then dragged to the portal as well.

(Y/N): OH SHIT!!!!

Sans: (Y/N)!

The portal closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
768K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
235K 15.3K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
901K 38.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC