Maybe, Maybe Not

By ifrigginglovestories

I kneed the back of his legs and he buckled and hit the counter just as the nice serving lady finished making... More

🌹CHAP 1🌹
🌹CHAP 2🌹
🌹CHAP 3🌹
AUTHOR'S NOTE❤
🌹CHAP 4🌹
🌹CHAP 5🌹
🌹CHAP SIX🌹
🌹CHAP 7🌹
🌹CHAP 8🌹
🌹CHAP 9🌹
🌹CHAP 10🌹
🌹CHAP 11🌹
🌹CHAPTER 12🌹
🌹CHAPTER 13🌹
🌹CHAPTER 14🌹
🌹CHAP.16🌹
🌹CHAP.17🌹
🌹 CHAP 18🌹
🌹CHAP 19🌹
🌹CHAP 20🌹
🌹Character aesthetics 🌹
🌹CHAP 21🌹
🌹CHAP 22🌹
🌹CHAP. 23🌹
🌹CHAP 24🌹
🌹CHAPTER 25🌹
🌹Chapter 26 🌹
🌹Chapter 27 🌹
🌹 Chapter 28🌹

🌹CHAP 15🌹

8 4 0
By ifrigginglovestories

LylyAnne

So I still have no idea why the hell I asked West to the Mall. I need the stationary urgently, yes but why ask West when I can easily take the bus? We're not even that close? We've spoken a coupla time but does that even classify as friends??!

As if late I find myself thinking of him at random times,then my stupid heart starts racing. Wierd much? Today for example, when West arrived,I had this desperate urge to run my fingers through his hair. I looked way too damn soft, I had to fold my arms to my chest.

"Are you mad at me, was I too late?" West asked, dragging me out of my thoughts. He looked so unsure..

"Nah, why would I be? You're actually doing me a favor. I glad you decided to come with me. Not glad in a wierd way ,just glad in a friends way..." I rambled pathetically.

" I get it", he smiled softly,"we're here." Oh my God, I'm so lame.*mental facepalm* We entered the Mall and I made a beeline for my fav place apart from the food court,that is.

" Hey Barbie." I waved at the attendant. Yeah,her name is actually Barbie,not a nickname. Honest to God name given by her parents when she was born. Anyways...
She smiled," What do we need today?"

"A set of acrylics,pack of mechanical pencils, coloured pencils and brushes."

"That all?"

"Yep." She glanced at West," I se you got finally got yourself a boyfriend."

I turned to face her," Think he's good enough?" I asked with a smirk playing on my lips.

She leaned in, whispering," Nah,i think you can do better." West gasped and we laughed.

" Nope, he's not my boyfriend,just a friend." I corrected. " That's what they all say.." ,she sang, earning a glare. After paying for my items,West and I left the store.

"Man,I'm starved." West nagged," Let's go get ice cream. It's around here somewhere."

I stared at him," Who complains about starving to death and then looks for ice cream in the next second?"

"I do." He retorted and strutted ahead of me.

AT THE PARLOUR 🌹
"What's do you want to eat?" He asked excitedly.

"Strawberry with melted chocolate." His smile dropped so fast," That's all?!" He asked baffled. He looked disappointed.

"It's ice cream,you don't have the choice of being simple,you know?" He said with an aristocratic French accent.

"Nope,I'm okay."

"Fine, I'll be right back." West left to get our ice creams. When he returned,i gaped at the monstrosity he planned to eat. His was chocolate ice cream with drizzled melted chocolate with a hearty topping of crushed cookies and sprinkles. And it was a whole,damn bowl.

"You gonna eat all that?" I raised a brow at his serving.

"Mmm", his mouth was halfway full. " Okay." I lifted my arms in an 'i-surrender" way.

"This is barely minimum,wanna see ultra maxi?"

"No, thanks for the offer but I'll pass." I dug into ice cream.

Halfway through, I heard a camera shuttle. I quickly looked at West, wiping excess cream from the edges of my lips," What's that for? Did you take a picture?"

" Yep," he replied, popping the p.

" Of me?"

"Who else." He retorted.

"Why?" I asked, genuinely baffled.

"You looked pretty,so I took it. Wanted forever evidence." He smiled slyly," Got a problem?" I turned away, flushing.

AFTER THE PARLOUR...
West dragged my exhausted self all over the Mall because he suddenly decided we had to have a friendship bracelet. His explanation in quotes 'We a technically friends now so we need solid proof as evidence.'

According to observation,i realized chocolate makes him hyper. He's never getting any from me,then.

We stopped in front of this expensive looking shop. " We're not going to get it here." I said, deadpan.

",How sure are you?" he said with a smirk. After walking through a bazillion display shelves, I quickly grew bored. I quickly texted West because we had decided to split to find the bracelets faster;

ME: "Can't find any. Got some?"

West😑: "Yeah. Meet at the entrance?"
I got to the pay point and he was done

"I got some pretty cool ones. I don't know if you'll like them but I bought them anyway, sorry," he grinned cheekily.

" Nevermind, lemme see.' West removed two small boxes. " Open up," he nudged. Inside my box was a ying, his was yang.
"Are they friendship bracelets?" I asked, quite confused.

He nodded," Yeah, the nice lady there said so." He pointed at a murderous looking woman staring straight at us. I gulped," Yeah,sure. Nice lady ." I dragged him right out of the store.

"The white is yours," West said as soon as we were out of the store.

"And what if I want black?" I asked , staring at him.

"Sucks for you. Buyer's right."

" Damn you. I knew why i-" " Shhhh", West murmured. When did he get so close?!! I swallowed and stared at him as he put the necklace around my neck. I didn't know he had freckles,just a light scattering under his eyes and his eyes are just so...hazel.
A light blush crept up my face. Who let the sun in? Is it hot or is it just me...

His hands stilled and came up the sides of my face and he seemed to close the distance. Thump,thump, thump... Is he,is he not? Yes or no?

I leaned in when,"MOMMYYYY, I want the black not the blueee. Now! Get it now!" A little kid barged between us with his distraught mom trailing him.

I broke the silence with an embarrassing hiccup," Sorry- * hiccup*." West cleared his throat flustered,"S'okay. Are you okay?" He handed me a bottle of water.

I nodded," I'm okay. Thanks. Let's get going then."

He grabbed the bags," Let's go." Chivalry at it's finest. West opened the car door and I got in," Thank you, good sir." I said in a posh accent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" You know, I've never been in your house", West parked in the driveway and got out to take the things in the back.

" I know,and besides I've never been to yours."

" That's not the point,besides who's house are we at now." He retorted,glaring pointedly at me.

" Mine."

"Exactly", he replied earning an eye roll. " That's also why I'm inviting myself over. We're friends after all." He smirked. I really hate my recent life decisions.

"Fine", I huffed," but heads up, i think my cousins are home and they might have friends over."

"Okay, I can take them." Okay,cocky much?

I unlocked the front door," Who's home?" I called out. No answer. " Who is in the house?" I shouted louder. Still no response.

" Looks like no one's around. It's just you and I,then", West commented from behind me. For some reason,his words sounded ominous.

" Go out, cleanse you mind before you come back." I pointed at the door. " Nothing's happening today."

"Do one said anything was going to happen,no?", West laughed as I went up to get changed.

When my door clocked shut, I slouched against it. What happening to me? I feel tingly again. There's nothing wrong with you. My internal bitch said. You're overreacting. Just get dressed and get out of here. Visitor downstairs. Like I don't know, I grimaced.

When I arrived downstairs,West already had a bowl of chocolate and caramel popcorn ready and was casually scrolling through Netflix. He turned at my footsteps," What do you wanna watch?Can I choose our movie?"

"I thought you wanted my opinion", I asked

" Nah,well not anymore. It was just the polite thing to say."

I pinched his ears," Let's watch Coming to America 2."

"Definitely,not", he didn't even miss a beat." Jungle Cruise."

" No", I refused.

" Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

" Coming to America!"

"Jungle Cruise!"

"America!"

" Cruise !"

"Cruise !" I said intentionally.

" America!"

"Ha, I've got you there,buddy", I sang." America,it is."

West groaned," Fine but if I get to the remote first,i win overall,no questions asked." He got up and tried to jump for the remote. Hell no.

I swept his legs from under him and dragged him back," Sucker." He quickly got up and grabbed my arms causing me to stop in my tracks. He tried to leap over the center table trying to get to the remote which was right under the recliner in front of the TV but I pinched his side. " Ouch,cheap move." West yelped. He got on all fours and started to crawl on the floor.

I took the opportunity to get under him and tickle the life out of him. In. The. Worst. Spot. Ever. Right where the neck meets the shoulder. In this position that we got caught.

" What exactly is going on here?! Someone should explain at once!" Someone screeched.

Gosh,I'm so darn tired. My eyes can barely stay open. But I had to publish because I've been procrastinating for like forever. Anyways... I've decided to like possibly add pictures to the story once it's done,but I don't know.

How do you like the story and this chapter so far?

Please like, comment,share and maybe follow😙, if you're liking this story.

Byeee,till next to next time my friends.* In a dramatic ass voice*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 732 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
23.8K 841 50
Maddie has the devastating misfortune of being stuck with her enemy, Wes Tyler, for the ENTIRE summer break. But what's a misfortune for Maddie happe...
Where We Begin By Lara

General Fiction

830 67 50
He is an off-beat jokester with a sensitive heart, having trouble adjusting to life in California after moving from Chicago. She is the picture of po...
2.1K 645 115
Complete ✔️ First love is beautiful. Isn't it? Maybe or maybe not The story revolves around a teenage girl "Anne" who fall in love for the first tim...