Above Us (OMEGAVERSE)

By Joregiii

"Yes, I'm an Alpha and don't worry, my dick won't get hard on you". - Ryujin "Let's have deal, whenever i'm h... More

Warning 🚨
Alpha
Tease
Help Me
Bone
Pills
Go 9
Job
Right
Night
Ran
Seulgi
Avoiding
Front
Winter
Bastard
How Would You Feel
Help
Colors
JOREGIII's NOTES
Starts
Impossible Crime
Why?
You
Lisa
Lonely Nights
Why Now?
Get You Back
Mister
Painful
Dreams
I Love You
Uncle
Drives Away
Shin Ryujin
Toxic
Mole
She Lost
Lisa Manoban
Above Us
The End
JOREGIII
JOREGIII

Baby

1.3K 72 10
By Joregiii

RYUJIN

Noze already knows the deal between Yeji and I, she said that she smelled Yeji on me. She's not mad, she's also not happy to hear it right on my mouth but one thing she's curious about,

"Do you like her?" She asked.

"No, it's just—we're Friends even before we meet." I said.

When i saw Yeji having an attack and i'm having sex with Noze, i have this thought, i want to help Yeji first because i know what she looks like when she's in pain because of being an omega.

Noze stares into my eyes, she knows what it means. "Help her." She said. I kissed her for her to know that she's the only one i like and i want her to know that i'm just gonna help Yeji.

Yeji pushed me away, i think she got it in a wrong way.

I wanted to clarify everything but it's happening now, she's distancing herself away from me even more.

I'm glad she's kind, she forgave me and now they are right here in my room, laughing and i'm watching Yeji comfortably laughing with us now. I hope she will comeback in this room, it feels lonely when she left.

Seulgi kissed my forehead, "I'm so proud of you, you're changing." She said. I smiled at her and i don't even know if i'm really changing or not. "Guys? I don't want to attend my classes now, let's go to Lia now. I'm ready to talk to her." I said.

Lisa sighed loudly, "My Mom's gonna kill me with her words later so let's go! I need to get ready for that." Lisa said. "You're Top 2 Lisa, your Mom will surely become faster than Eminem." Seulgi said and everyone of us laughed out loud.

I told Noze to come into my room and she came, her eyes went big when she saw us but i hold her hand and let her come. "Everyone, she's my Girlfriend." I said.

"I told you Lisa! That's why she's not letting us know who's that Girl!" Seulgi said.

"Gosh, you're right. Prof. Noze? Are you sure no one saw you entering this room?" Lisa asked. Noze nodded at her and i let her sit with them. They keep on talking to Noze and they didn't make her feel out of place.

Yeji seems so normal and she's talking to Noze like nothing happened. After a while, "I need to go, i still have classes." Noze said. She pulled my hand in the bathroom, "Are you sure no one's gonna talk about us? How about Yeji?" She asked.

"Don't worry, we just talked earlier and everything's fine now. I promised, you'll be safe here." I kissed her and she left.

"So? Are we going to Lia now?" Seulgi asked.

I nodded at them.

We went at the parking lot and Lisa's car was new, it's not a van anymore. "You have a new car." I said. "Well, i thought it'll be me and Yeji only. By the way, Yeji's living in my Hotel now, i'll give you Ryujin a card tomorrow, it's a card for you to access that building." She said.

Wow, that surprised me but that's fine? I guess.

I started to feel nervous when i entered the car, "Lia probably has a nice eyes, it was Ryujin's type." Seulgi said.

Lia's eyes? That's right, her eyes caught me.

*flashbacks*

Someone's walking slowly on the stage during our flag ceremony, she's a small Girl who's skirt is ripped on the side and her eyes looks so furious. She suddenly slapped the Teacher who's talking in front of us.

She gets the mic,

"You ripped my skirt, you're about to rape me. You sexually touched my legs and you told me, 'If you told this to anyone, i will drop you out to remove your scholarship' i swear to you, you have no rights to do this to every woman even if that woman needed something from you."

All of the Students are surprised to what she did, i am too. The Students called the Police and they suddenly came. Out of curiosity, i wanted to hear what's gonna happen in this kind of criminal case.

I followed them in the office then i heard the Police asking her, "Do you have evidence?".

"I have no physical evidence but you can find some fingerprints on my skirts or you can check the storage room in the Gymnasium." She said.

"How did you ended up coming with him in the Gymnasium?"

"He said that he wants to show me something" She said.

"And you followed him when he told you that?"

Wow, it's not an Interview anymore. It seems like an interrogation but that only works in the accused. I guess i need to help her, i might need to get a fruit in the poisonous tree (A fake evidence).

"I'm here for the circumstancial evidences, i'm under the tree near the Gym. First, i saw him leading the way on the way to the Gym then next when they are about to enter he let her went inside first then last, he take a look around to make sure no one's looking then i waited for them to get outside and i saw him leaving so fast and she went outside, her face looks scared. It's a three circumstancial evidences, it's gonna work." I said.

The Police went closer to me, "Who are you?" He asked. "A Witness." I said.

"Are you sure you're not lying?" He asked.

"I would never dare to commit a perjury, my Mom is dead but she was a Lawyer. I know what i'm doing and i know that you're not interviewing her, you're already interrogating her to twist her Story. You must be close to that Teacher. The moment you heard her Story, you already know there's a case and you better start gathering evidences first in the crime scene and start looking for other witnesses if you don't believe me and i guess if you don't believe me we can settle this in People's Law Enforcement Board because you're lacking in your mind." I said.

They also brought me to the Police Station and Dad came for me. I told Dad to just sit there and watch me help someone. After a while, they didn't even dare to interview me, the Teacher admit what he did and that Girl went closer to me,

"Thank you, i'm Choi Jisu but call me 'Lia'." She said.

Dad hugged me, "My Daughter is kind! Your Mom would be proud of you." He said. I smiled at her, "No problem, i'm Shin Ryujin. A Freshman." I said. She smiled at me,

"I'm your Senior".

*present*

"We're here, Ryujin." Lisa said.

We went outside the car, my kness are shaking and Yeji blows her hand then she hold my hands, "We're already here, what's the point of becoming nervous?" She said while she's smiling through her eyes.

The Kids inside the nursery suddenly went outside, it looks like it's their break time. Lia suddenly went outside and she stares into my eyes, i smiled at her and while i'm walking towards her, "You came earlier than i expected. I thought you'll visit me once you're done studying." She said.

"Well, i've been guilty for the whole 3 Years and this is the day where i have courage to face you." I said. "Is that your Friends?" She asked. I nodded at her then she called them and told them to take care of the Kids.

We went inside the room then i helped her clean the toys, "I cursed you to demons, i told them that i wish conscience will hunt you. I guess it's working." She laughed while saying those words.

"Thank you for wishing that, i learned a lot of things because of the conscience that is hunting me." I said. She sit on the ground then i sit next to her.

"I thought you're already matured when we're still a kid because of the way you helped me in life and the way you talked to me but it's all just your attitude but not your whole personality." She's saying that like there's still a pain.

Karina was right again, even if it happened a long time ago, it still has an impact and it can be the wounds that can't be healed.

"I have a lot of things to say 'Sorry' for." I said.

"Do you remember the first time you confessed to me?" She asked. I nodded at her,

"I made a long essay on why you should date me and not everyone who's courting you? I only put 'Yes or Yes' then you chose the second sentence where i said 'I like you so much because of you i'm smiling while cleaning my bed' I can still clearly remember it because that's my first time." I said.

"I guess first love hits different because me too, i can still remember it all but Ryujin?" She stopped speaking then she leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm already fine with my life now, you gave me the memories that i can't forget." She said.

"I'm sorry for saying those words the night where we last met, i am so stupid for not asking you about what you want, i'm sorry for being self centered, i'm sorry for being selfish, i'm sorry for giving you eternal pain, sorry for being irresponsible, i think my sorry was not enough, i still need to say something but i can't find the right words to use. I'm sorry Choi Jisu for coming into you life and for ruining it."

I bended my knees in front of Lia then i saw her smiling at me, "I can't be mad at you, it feels like i'm getting mad at my Daughter. She definitely looks like you, that's why even though you're not saying 'Sorry' to me for the whole years, i already forgave you because of what you left me".

My body fell on the ground.

I feel like i wanted to die for a seconds, "You kept our Baby?" I nervously asked. "No, i kept my Baby. I carried her for 9 Months, i took care of her, i cried on my own while giving birth at her and no one helped me, she's my baby." Lia said.

I cried.

I'm crying so hard and it feels like my feet got cut because i can't stand anymore. "Stop it now, Shin Ryujin. I hope you can understand me on why i don't want you to acknowledge her. I only have one wish that once you fulfilled that wish i can literally forgive and forget you." She wiped my tears and gave me a tissue.

I stopped crying, "What wish?" I asked.

"Don't come back here anymore and forget that you have a Kid with me. I want to raise her on my own."

I can see in Lia's eyes that this is what she wants and for one last time, i finally asked her about what she wants,

"Is this what you want?" I asked.

She smiled at me and her tears suddenly fell, "So you want now to ask about what i want?".

"I never dared to ask you about what you want, i'm sorry again. Lia, answer my question. Is this what you want?"

"Yes, i want this. Don't come back, i'm all fine now because i heard the words that i wanted to hear from you 3 years ago."

I stand up while wiping my tears, "Thank you Lia for everything." I said. Lia stand up, "Thank you Ryujin for giving me pain and happiness but happiness is the thing that is actually winning right now." She said it with the bittersweet voice

She walked with me outside the room and the moment i stepped outside the room, i saw her Mom carrying a Baby. I just bowed at Lia's Mom.

I saw the most precious Baby in the world, the Baby who exactly looks like me.

I didn't turned around when i heard Lia saying, "You Guys can take go now, thank you for playing with the Kids". I never thought that this is the feeling of being a Parent,

"Ryujin? Stop acting like this is not affecting you, you can turn around if you want. I will let you carry her for one last time." It was Lia, i think she feel pity for me—just how kind she is, i'm the irresponsible one and yet she's still treating me like this.

I turned around while there's a tears on my face,

"I'm fine, it's your Baby. Take care of yourself and her. Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 16.9K 45
"I'm always here for you"
234K 9.1K 37
[COMPLETED] In which your faith and love will be tested. β€’How strong are you in the name of love? β€’How will you fight for it? β€’How much pain can...
83.4K 2.7K 34
"Quit acting like fucking me is part of your job Hyunjin." "You're right, it isn't, but it is as your hook-up partn-" "Shut up, you pretend like you...
79.9K 2.7K 36
Ryujin is a 25 year old female alpha being pressured under her family's circumstances and once her parents found out she was a lesbian, her life gets...