Preacher's Son

By chrissxxv

Houston, Texas. Twenty three year old Calyx Carter has spent his life since a little boy in Bethel Church. L... More

CAST
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈 :𝐏𝐑𝐓 𝟐
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕 :𝐏𝐑𝐓 𝟏

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

1.6K 59 197
By chrissxxv

Houston, Texas

May 1st
2pm

Rolling up her selves, Maelia wipes down her station before standing back to take a short breath. Looking around at the people who shopped she shook her head at the fact she was still here.

This wasn't her dream, being a clerk in a grocery store. Servicing people all around Houston, she wanted to follow the dream she gave up on years ago. She was now in the right head space to do so, mentally and financially prepared to go back to school and finish out what was required to be a veterinarian.

Before she dropped out, she had taken many nursing courses and different classes that involved human and animal care. She was on her way to a bachelors degree with 5 different scholarships that payed for all of her four years at TSU University.

The discouragement hitting her as she thought about how she would basically have to start from scratch, although it shouldn't have been too challenging considering what she did learn and carry with her over the years.

She just needed the right confidence and motivation to go forth and do so. She knew staying at sprouts forever wouldn't do anything for her, but the money help a lot so until she felt comfortable to move on she would be patience and stay put.

"Girl fix your face, you clock out in 10." Erica chuckles at the sad expression Maelia held. Knowing it was mostly from her lacked desire to be at work. She rolls her eyes, leaning her head onto her bestfriends shoulder as she sighs.

"I can't wait for all this to be over, to finally be— content with where I'm at in life." Maelia sighs grabbing her phone from her back pocket. A smile immediately coming to her face as she receives a text from Calyx.

Erica's eyebrows furrowing as her lips twist to the side at her friend smiling from ear to ear. Wondering what had gotten her so excited after the mini episode on how unhappy she was with life.

"Who got you over there all tickled?" She chuckles leaning over to peak into her friends messages. She see's the name 'Calyx 💕' at the top of the screen.

Scrunching her face at the semi-familiar name before Maelia sighs stepping back, placing her attention on Erica.

"So you know the man that came in here and ran off that racists white guy for me?"

Erica let's the thought linger before a gasp comes from her lips, her hands flying up to cover her mouth. Squealing as the memory becomes clear and she realizes what her friend was trying to say.

"Oh my god his fine ass?! Sneaky bitch how long y'all been talking— and why I ain't know?!" She squeals pushing the girls shoulder. Astonished at the fact her best friend had kept this from her when she was usually the first one to know everything that went on in Maelia's life.

Maelia not feeling the need to inform Erica considering she herself wasn't sure what her and Calyx were. Hoping that she would soon be in the position of being his girlfriend, she was patient of course but she couldn't help but think about if he even wanted to be serious with her.

"Well were just talking right now, I'm not sure what we have going on but we definitely have feelings for each other." She shrugs, tapping the text bar to reply to Calyx.

Erica frowns before nodding, "He not hoeing you is he? Cause I'll slap the holy out his ass—"

"Nooo Erica. He's not tricking me, I think he's just trying to take things slow. He doesn't seem like he's been in a relationship before...or maybe he has and is just scared to try it again? I don't know but I'm not trippin' we both know we're we stand." She sighs waving to a older woman that had walked into the store.

Erica hums, glaring at her friend. She was not fully convinced but decided she wouldn't pester the girl.
Maelia slips her phone into her pocket only to slip it out once again after hearing it ring.

Seeing it was an incoming call from Calyx she furrows her eyebrows looking over at Erica who had a slight grin on her face. "Bitch stop staring at me and answer!"

Sighing she presses the green button, bringing the phone to her ear as Erica leans on her shoulder. Holding her face close to Maelia's hand to ease in on the conversation.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, whatchu' doing?" Calyx mutters out, Maelia's knees going weak at the rasp in his voice.

"I'm at work Cal, you know I work on saturdays." She chuckles hearing a lot of shuffling on his end, after a minute or two he sighs into the phone clearing his throat.

"My fault, what time you get off? You need a ride home?" He asks making Erica coo beside Maelia, who reaches around to push her back slightly. Not wanting Calyx to feel uncomfortable with the girl being in on the conversation.

"I get off at three so like five minutes, and no I don't need one. I got my car from the shop last night."

"Okay, we'll when you get home get dressed and put on something nice. I wanna take you out tonight." Maelia's lips curving into a huge smile as her cheeks begin to hurt, flustered at the fact that he was asking her on they're first date since they had been seeing one another. A million thoughts racing her mind, including what she would wear and where they were going.

She looks over at Erica as her mouth goes dry, not knowing exactly what to say. The girl rolling her eyes as she motions for Maelia to answer the man's question.

"Lai?"

"Yeah..u-um sorry. So is this like..a date?" She swallows rubbing the small of her arm. Hearing Calyx chuckle on the other end which makes her heart slightly flutter at the sound.

"Yea, it's a date. Can I take you out tonight Maelia?" He asks again sitting up in bed. His back against the headboard with a smile on his face at the girls nervousness.

"Of course you can, What time should I be ready?"

"By eight, I'll have a car pick you up." He mutters as Maelia hears shuffling once again, followed by a yawn. She had figured he was just waking up from a nap. Another smile coming to her face as she quickly pressed the mute button, turning to Erica as they squeal holding onto one another.

She takes a deep breath before clearing her throat and unmuting her mic, "Okay, I'll be ready by then. So where are we go—"

"Aye, no questions. I'll see you later." He chuckles before the call ends, making Maelia slightly frown before she shrugs her shoulders. Erica grasping the girls shoulder as she turns her towards her. Her jaw dropped as she shakes her back and forth.

"Girl a car?! This nigga is richhh?!" She gasp as Maelia tells her to quiet down, not wanting half of Houston to know her business.

"Yea he's wealthy, he own Ellis Apparel. The store we shop from?" Maelia asks earning another gasp from Erica. She steps back placing her hand on her hips.
Surprised to see her best-friend with a man, she knew of her past relationship and didn't expect the girl to be so willing and ready to jump into something new. Along with the way her brother acted. Although she was happy to see the new glow her face held, being so tired of looking over such sad and gloomy features all the time.

"So how's it been going?"

"He's so dope Erica. He makes me see shit differently in terms of like life and all the bad I made it out to be. He's so comforting and calm, I haven't know him but only two months and I already feel so safe and I don't know...loved?— in his presence. We've kissed plenty of times, you know he's a church body so I got him to smoke with me a while back. I was surprised he was that open with me, he was so strict and timid when I first met him, I've kinda gotten him warm up to me. I don't feel pressured or insecure around him, if anything I feel at peace. He makes me forget about all I bullshit I have going on daily— I really like him E."

The girl sighs fiddling with one of her fingers, grinning at the thought of seeing him tonight. Erica cooing as she hugs her best friend.

"Oh my godddd, my baby is in loveee."

"Woahhh, let's slow down now. I-I don't know if that feeling is mutual yet...I don't know if that's what I feel truly." She shrugs trying to determine if she was falling in love with Calyx. The way she thought about him so often, wishing not spend a moment from him made her believe she was. Though she didn't wish to rush anything, so she pushed the thought aside for a while until she was sure.

"Yeah I feel you. We'll go, you have a date to prepare for! Call me if you need help." Erica giggles referring to the fact that she often did Maelia's makeup when they went out to special events. The girl nods grabbing her purse before she quickly turns around to clock out on the screen. Waving goodbye to her co-workers as she makes her way out the door.

"Yea bro ima take her to Fleming Prime. Hopefully she likes it...man Dre I don't know! I ain't been on a date in years man...I don't do stuff like this. I mean I know how it's just— I'm usually not into the whole relationship thing. I'm deadass shocked at the fact ima about to ask her to be my girlfriend...feels like high school." Calyx mutters placing his forehead in the palm of his hand. Ranting to his best friend about what was to occur tonight at his dinner with Maelia.

Dremaine had decided he would mind his own when it came to the two. He could not afford to loose his friend and love life over the situation. If he kept quiet and mutual, he saw peace. So he was going to keep it that way by not even beginning to interfere.

"Aw man, not Cal ass with a girlfriend. I'm happy for you brotha...you deserve somebody." Dremaine's admits truthfully as Calyx smiles on the other end of the call.

"Thanks man, we'll I'm bout' to handle some things before then. I'll holla at you." He mumbles receiving a an okay from Dremaine, ending the call shortly after.

He stands from his bed walking into his master bathroom, standing in the mirror he sighs before closing his eyes.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to be mines?" He mutters starring at the reflection before him, a gag coming from his mouth as he shakes the thought. Attempting to try a different approach.

"Listen I been feeling you for a minute now and I thinking I wann- no."

"You tryna be with me or not?"

"Look, your the most beautiful woman I— No! Damn!" He huffs slamming a hand against the counter. Frustrated with his failed attempt to flirt or pop the question to Maelia. His anxiety starting to eat away at once own calmed mood as he begins to rethink the whole idea of the date. His mind starting to make up several excuses to not go.

The overdue gap of his dating life making it hard for the man to even comprehend talking to a women. He had lasted this long with Maelia and hadn't seem to have driven her off. He was still very sensitive to the topic of love, he had plenty to give. Just afraid to give it to the wrong person.

Though he wouldn't fight the feelings he felt for
Maelia getting stronger as time went on. He wouldn't say he was in love with her but there was definitely something more than just the attraction.

He groans, realizing how awful he'd look backing out on the girl after he already told her they were going. Saying a quick prayer as he dragged himself over to turn on the shower, slipping his phone out his basketball shorts to make a quick call to his barber.

"Yo Kev, I need a last minute swing through man."

"Come on lia get it together." The girl mutters to herself, quickly slipping on the black dress that she paired with red lace up heels.

Adding her choice of jewelry as she finally sat in her vanity to touch up some of the light make up she had did early. She reaches up to slip the bobby pins out of her curls, letting them fall before she brushes through them with her fingers.

Sighing she stood in the full body mirror next to her bed, twisting her lips as she did a full spin. Doubting that she looked decent enough for the date, her insecurities hitting her one by one.

"I don't know E, what if I'm too under-dressed? Or over-dressed?" She whines pulling at the deep cut top of the dress, positioning it to sit right on her breast.

"Girl let me see." Erica sighs from the FaceTime screen, Maelia groaning as she walks back over to the vanity to retrieve her phone. Walking back over to the mirror as she flips her camera.

"I think it's too—I don't know pl—"

"Girl are you serious!! You look good as hell!" Erica chuckles loudly, sitting up in her bed as she scans her best friends outfit. Her curvy figure being hugged by the black material that covered her body.

Maelia smiling as a blush covers her cheeks, flattered as she didn't receive many compliments. When she did, she didn't know how to accept them. Feeling less attractive after her molestations.

"Thank you, I wonder what— shit!" Her sentence cut short as she hears a horn. Running over to her window to see a black rolls Royce outside.

Panic striking her as she begins to pace the floor, fanning her face as she rants to Erica on how she was not mentally ready to see Calyx— or for the date in itself.

"W-what if he thinks I look slutty? W-What if I eat too fast and he thinks I'm fat? What if—"

"Maelia!! Relax, I know this is your first date in a while and it's okay to be nervous but—your bugging. Calm down, breathe and go out there and have a good time. Don't stress it, you look beautiful...he'll love it I promise." Erica smiles earning a small one from her friend, she sighs nodding. Realizing Erica was right, she grabs her purse before she begins to walk towards the stairs.

"Okay, I'll call you to tell you how it goes."

"Okay, love you!" Returning the gesture as she hangs up, taking a deep breath as she proceeds down the stairs.

Making it half way towards the door she stops once hearing a familiar voice.
"Where you going?"

Ashton asks, taking a drag from the blunt between his lips as he sat back against the couch. Maelia silently crushing to herself as she hesitantly turns on ever heels.

"Over Erica's." Giving the girl a face of pure stupidity, he shakes his head glancing towards the tv and back over to scan his sisters outfit.

"Yeah you goin' ova' ha crib dressed in full club attire. Where you going Maelia?" He asks again standing to his feet to walk toward her. Maelia scrunching her face as she thinks about they way he questioned her...as If she wasn't 23 years old.

"Ashton I'm grown as hell, what I got to lie for? We're going out them in staying at her house. Quit questioning me, I'm fine." She huffs opening the door as she slams it behind her, quickly making her way down the hallway and towards the stairs of the apartment building.

Two flights of stairs later, she finally makes it to the bottom. Coaching herself through the nervous feeling that caught up to her as she got closer to the parking lot.

Swallowing nervously she makes her way over to the black car that sat in front of the walk way.
Her heart stopping as Calyx emerged from driver side, making his way towards her.

Gawking at the sight before her, she watches as he adjust the watch on his wrist. Fixing his collar before he looks up to connect his eyes with her own.  Chuckling at the expression on her face.

Meeting each other halfway, both let out a shakey breath.

"Hi." They mumble in unsion, sharing a laugh after, Maelia drops her head. Soon having it lifted with Calyx finger as he placed a hand on her hip.

"You look beautiful." He sighs out, a smile creeping on his face as Maelia reflects it almost immediately. His other hand caresses the side of her face as she reaches up to place her hand over his own.

"Thank you..." he nods, pulling back to open her door. He steps aside holding his hand out infront of him as the girl giggles, walking over to slip inside as Calyx shuts the door behind her.

Quickly running over to his side of the car to join her.
He shifts into drive, making his way towards the restaurant. Maelia and him making slight conversation as he places his hand on her thigh, as he always did when they rode together.

Maelia smiling as she thinks of a better idea, slipping her hand underneath his own to intertwine their hands. Earning a wide smile from Calyx as he turns up the radio.

The two singing along goofily to 'Hello' by Beyoncé, which blared through the speakers of Calyx car.

After closing Maelia's door, she steps forwards looking into the glass figures of the restaurant. Her mouth parted in awe as she looked back at Calyx.

A Proud smile on his face as he walked to where she stood, "You like it?"

"I—its beautiful. This must be so expensive.." she trials off running a hand down her arm, Calyx rolling his eyes as he intertwines their hands once more. Walking towards the doors.

"Hello, welcome to Fleming Prime." A man at the host desk beams as Calyx nods.

"Hey man, um reservations for Carter?" He mumbles as the man taps a few things on the computer in-front of him. Smiling as he grabs two menu's, stepping from behind the desk as he begins to walk towards the private area Calyx requested.

Another gasp leaving Maelia's lips as she places a hand over her mouth. Looking back at Calyx as he nods, gesturing for her to have a seat. He pulls out her chair as she complies, slightly pushing her in before he goes take a seat himself.

"Alright can't I get you both started off with any drinks?" The man asks flipping a clean page in his notebook as Maelia scan the drink options.

"I'll talk your rosemarie wine." She gives a slight smile as she looks over to Calyx, his eyes scanning the menu as he shrugs.

"I'll take a sprite and a water please."

"Okay, I'll be right back with those." Calyx thanks the man as he walks off, turning his attention to Maelia who reached over to slap his arm.

"Calyx are you serious! This must have been so expensive...a private area? You didn't have to do all of this." She mumbles pouting at the man who only smiled at her worry. He found it cute that she was so concerned with how much money he spent on her, all while he internally laughed at the fact this dinner barely put a scratch in his funds.

"I wanted to, and stop worrying about money when you with me...I gotchu." Smiling she nods, looking around the restaurant once more. The glass door that close them off from the other people in the main dining area as she sighed. She wasn't used to such catering, she had never really gotten this exact love and appreciate from her last relationship.

It amazed her that someone she had just met was so kind to her, she hated anyones hard earned money to be spent on her. Feeling as tho she deserved nothing for her past mistakes, that's she was meant to work for nice things.

"Whatchu' thinking about? Hmm?" Calyx mumbles grabbing her hand, his thumb caressing the back as a blush covered the girls cheeks.

She shakes her head, mustering up the courage to make direct eye contact with the man before her as butterflies swarm within her stomach from the look on his face.  "Just—I'm not use to nice things like this. I love it don't get me wrong it's just...I never thought I'd be able to experience a decent date with all the shit I've dealt with during my last relationship. This is really sweet, thank you."

She finished, giving him a closed lip smile. He only returns a wide one. "Your welcome mama, expect a lot of them. You deserve it."

The two continue to make small talk as their drinks are brought to them, main courses being ordered as they laugh and reflect on childhood memories and other topics. Eating and enjoying the company of one another, eventually Calyx decides he was ready to ask what he had been dreading to ask since they had arrived at the restaurant.

That nervous feeling slowly returning as he takes a breath, looking up to see Maelia snapping yet another picture of them as he quickly poses. Her back turned to him as he reaches his body over the table, his lips laying against her cheeks as a wide smile spreads across her face. Seeing the flash go off he sits back in his seat watching as she scrolls through the pictures, her smile never leaving.

Calyx taking a second to close his eyes before he opens them again, clearing his throat before he sits straight in his seat.

"So um, I brought you here tonight to talk to you and ask you something. I've been thinking about it for awhile now and—what better way to do then over dinner?" He chuckles as Maelia joins him, placing her phone down on the table to give him her undivided attention. She watches as be reaches up to touch his ear, or pull at his goatee. Fiddling with the rings on his fingers, all things Calyx did when he was nervous.

Something Maelia had learn through the two months she'd known him. She reaches over taking his busy hand into her own, nodding toward him.

"It's okay, take your time."

Huffing out Calyx nods joining his eyes with hers.
"Maelia the last few months I've spent with you have really been some of the best times of my life. I mean— I've done things I don't usually do...shouldn't do, but I can't say I regret it. I feel so— alive when I'm around you. I smile more, I laugh more. You bring out a side of me I was scared to even bring out myself, you force me to try new things and have a different look on life overall. I was damn near working day in and day out, no socializing, barely eating. I get around you and I can relax and be...myself. You make life a little easier, I genuinely enjoy being around you. Your soul is so pretty to me, your face card just tops it off. So I say all that to say, I really hate how off I've acted about where we stand but I brought you here today to ask if you'd make some shit official and be my girlfriend?"

Calyx finishes, swallowing nervously as he sees tears brim in Maelia's eyes. She giggles before nodding, standing out of her seat to sit in his lap as she smashes her lips into his own.

Pulling away from the kiss to stare at him in pure admiration, "Yessss, I'd love that."

Letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding he hugs her torso. Maelia laughing above him at the relieved expression.

"Man I was so nervous, I've been buggin' Dre about it all day. I wanted it be right, I couldn't come to you on no "you mine" type shit." He chuckles as she nods, standing up to sit back in her original seat.

"No this was perfect, you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear you ask me that. I'll admit I've been bad off you since my second time seeing you at my job." She mutters as Calx bites his lip to refrain from laughing at the girl, failing miserable as she shoots him a glare. Pouting as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Oh—oh your an asshole."

"Im playing baby, but you ready to go? I'm about to pay." Maelia nodding as they tighty up the table a little, calling the waiter over as he quickly takes Calyx card. Coming back with the receipt as Calyx hands him a hundred dollar bill for his tip.

"Have a blessed one man." The boy too stunned to speak as he quietly thanks Calyx, watching him walk out of the restaurant with Maelia behind him.

"So  you mean to tell me...she jumped over the counter tryna fight you shout some honey buns?" Calyx laughs as Maelia shakes her head.

"Yes! Big ass was mad as hell— like lady there not in stock. What did she want me to do, run to the goddamn factory and get some ?!" The two laughing in unison as they walk along downtown Houston.

Hands intertwined as Maelia swung them back and forth. Calyx eyes catch an old bakery he loved as a child, a smile coming to his face as he pulled Maelia towards it.

Running his hand against the "closed" sign on the door as he sighed.

"What's this?"

"This bakery I used to go to with my friend every Friday after school. Man I remember getting off the bus, we'd have our 5 dollar allowance and would run straight here." He chuckles peeking inside the window.

"Mrs.Mariam would give us a chocolate chip cookie & a cupcake. Me and Khalid loved this place man, we never missed a Friday. He'd always remind me...even if I didn't have the money he'd be willing to buy me something. He—that uh...that was Khalid. Never selfish...at all." Calyx clearing his throat to stop the burning sensation he felt in it, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his coat as he daydreamed.

He could see two little bodies running into the store, Calyx on his tippy toes reaching up to hand over his five dollar bill while him and Khalid giggled. Sitting along the bench out front to finish up.

He bent over to run his hand along the same bench, partially rusted as he stood back to his feet to let out a sigh.

Feeling arms wrap around his torso, Maelia laying her hand on his shoulder as she rubbed up and down his back. Well aware of the person he spoke so highly of, the passing of his friend and what had occurred. Calyx telling her the story a while back, she knew how sensitive he was to the topic. Her heart shattering everytime she thought about it, no eight year old should have ever had to witness what Calyx had that day.

"You okay? Wanna take me home and get some rest?" She whispers looking up at his side profile, Calyx turning to her as he shook his head. Not wanting to ruin the night with his own emotions.

"Nah, I'm fine. Come on, we goin' back to my crib." Nodding Maelia follows him toward the car. Both of them slipping inside as she remembers she didn't have any extra clothes with her.

"How long do you think I'll be over there? I didn't bring an extra change of—"

"No no don't worry about it, I'm sure ma' sister got something you can throw on for tonight." He mumbles as she nods, pulling out her phone to text Erica.

Bestie 💕

hey E, if Ashton ask I'm with you aight? Calyx wants me to spend the night with him but I told Ashton I was going to your house.

Ohhh? Spending the night? Getcho dick sis!
I gotchu, he prolly won't call
but if he does I'll let him know.

Maelia gasping at the first part of the text as a giggle leaves her lips, Calyx glancing at her and then back at the road.

"What ?" Cutting her laugh she looked over at him, shaking her head as she quickly text Erica a thank you.

"Nothing."

Stepping into the house, Maelia sighs as she kicks her heels off. Calyx laughing as he reaches down to pick the up from the floor, making his way towards the stairs with Maelia following shortly behind him.

"C..." rolling his eyes at the more than familiar whine, he lifts his index finger to point towards the elevator. Maelia cheesing as she scurried toward it, Calyx meeting  her inside as she wraps her arms around his neck to smother his face in tiny kisses.

They finally reach the floor that holds his Master Bedroom, both walking inside as Maelia sits on the edge of the huge bed. Running her hand against the soft comforter.

Calyx going into his closet to grab a big T-shirt & a old pair of Jazae's pajama pants. Walking over to her to hand her the items.

"Here you go, ima step into the other room while you get changed—"

"Actually, I kinda need help undoing this dress." Maelia chuckles standing to her feet as she steps infront of Calyx full body mirror, turning to him slight to wave him over as he gulps. Nervous at the fact that he might potentially see her naked.

Maelia knowing exactly what is was she was doing, using such a helpless excuse to have him undress her...

His finger reaching up to unzip the black dress, his eyes watching as he got to the bottom. Met with black laced underwear. His heart beating faster by the minute as Maelia sighs, Calyx hesitantly reaching up to slide the straps off her shoulders.

Watching as the dress slipped down her body, hitting the floor beneath them. His eyes looking up into the mirror to scan her curvy figure. The feelings that washed over him being one he wasn't used to, his eyes finally connecting with Maelia's that starred back at him through the mirror.

His hands growing a mind of their own as he ran them down her arms, letting them travel to her navel and then to the hem of her underwear.

His fingers playing with the fabrics as he laid his head against the side of hers, pressing his front side into her back. Earning a gasp from the hard bulge they pressed against her ass.

Fingers reaching down to rub the outside of her underwear, skimming over her lips as a soft moan left the ones on her face.

Her head tilting back to lay against his chest as he watched the expression of her face. Maelia deciding to turn around in his hold, locking her eyes with his as she lifted his shirt. Calyx helping her before throwing it across the room, finally leaning down to press his lips into hers as he walked them towards his bed.

Maelia's back hitting the mattress as she scoots back, Calyx climbing in between her legs as he pressed his body into her own. Her fingers rubbing down the back of his neck and chest as Calyx bites her lip.

Her mouth parting as he takes the chance to stick his tongue inside, Maelia's eyes fluttering open for a second in shock as she continues the kiss.

Calyx pulling away to leave a trail of kisses down her stomach, hooking a fingers in her underwear before sliding them down her legs. Watching as she spreads them, his mouth going agape at the glistening folds that sat before him. Watching as her liquids began to seep out onto her thighs.

He smirks, realizing he was the cause. Looking up to see the girls face flush a pink color from embarrassment.
"I've barley even touched you baby.."

Reaching up he places his thumb on her clit, Maelia's body jolting at the contact as Calyx begins to rub her in a circular motion.

Her mouth falling open as a long moan pours out. Calyx sinking his teeth into his bottom lip as he leans down to place his tongue inside her hole, earning a gasp from the girl as he begins to lick the interior whilst still flicking his thumb on her clit.

"O-Oh sh-shit..." Maelia watching as he continued to study her body and how it reacted to the things he did to it. Smiling as he pulled his thumb back, places his entire mouth over her vagina, laying his tongue flat out as he moved it in figure eights against her.

Maelia's moans growing louder and faster as she reached behind her to unsnap her bra, throwing it onto the floor as she quickly took one of her breast into her hands. Biting her lips as she made eye contact with Calyx, nodding her head to encourage him to keep going.

"F-Fuck Calyx...right there!" The moan coming out as more of a whine as she felt her stomach tighten.

"Right whea? Right hea?"

Calyx pulling back as he extends his middle and index finger, plunging them into the same hole he had catered to earlier. Kissing along the girls thighs that begin to shake with each fulfilling jab to her cervix. Her legs beginning to close as she moaned out his name, Calyx taking his free hand to pry her legs open. Placing his hand on the back of her thigh, close to her ass as he shook his head at her attempt to fight off the orgasm.

"Uh— Calyxx!" She drags out, Calyx nodding as he leans up to press his tongue against her clit. Nodding as he praises her through her orgasm.

"Mmh, go head mama." He mumbles watching her eyebrows knit together, her mouth handing open as her hips begin to grind vastly against his face.

A sharp gasp leaving her lips as she freezes, her body jolting a few times as she lets out a loud moan. Panting as she continues to move her lips along his face, Calyx goatee soaked in her liquids as he makes sure to capture every morsel. Laying once last kiss against her clit before he crawls up to her face, smashing his lips into hers.

Allowing her to taste herself as she moans yet again, her hands reach down to fiddle with the bottom of his jeans. Calyx standing to his feet as he slips them down his legs, Maelia crawling to the edge of the bed where he stood to drag his boxers down his legs as well.

A gasp leaving her lips at the long shaft that sprung out of his Calvin Cliens. Sitting back on her feet as she looks between Calyx and the limb that sat before her.

"Maybe we should uh, start with—"

"Nah I think you should lay back though." Calyx cuts her off, Maelia gulping as she lays on her back. Her head pressed into the pillow as Calyx crawls on top of her. Smirking at the scared expression on her face as he sighs. Lifting her chin with his finger to look directly at her.

"Hey, relax...I gotchu." Maelia nodding as she reaches up to connect her lips to his own, the two sharing an intense kiss that Maelia seems to get lost in. Gasping as she feels his tip protrude past her entrance, pulling away from the kiss to look at where their bodies connected.

Her eyes traveling back up Calyx's as he bites his lip, leaning down to place kisses in the crook of her neck. Once he realizes she had adjusted he picks up the pace, Maelia's moans only growing louder as she clawed at his back.

Calyx blinking in disbelief at what he was feeling, not believing he had missed out on this for so many years. His eyes fluttering shut as he groaned at the way her walls hugged him, the way her warmth swallowed him. Welcoming him into her body, her juices lubricating his thick shaft.

"D-Damn Lia.." he groans out, planting his fist into the bed as he begins to pound into her. The girl screaming as she placed a hand over her mouth, not wanting to be disrupted knowing Calyx lived in such a nice complex.

Reaching up to pull her hands away from her mouth, intertwining their fingers as he held them above her head.

"Stop that shit, I wanna hea' you."

The rasp in his voice only encourage the girls moans as she nodded, Calyx looking down at where they connected to see a puddle forming on the sheets below them. Moaning out as he bit his lips in-order to silence the others that threatened to flow.

"O-oh my god! Calyx!" Maelia moans out, sinking her nails into the back of his hands. Calyx hissing as he kissed along her chest.

Lifting up to watch her face as he slowed down his pace, fucking into her with slow hard strokes as he looked deeply into her eyes. Wanting her to feel everything, from the veins that lined his shaft rubbing against her walls- to the way his tip hit her spot over and over.

Maelia's eyes rolling back as she moan with every thrust, her stomach curling as she began to pant. Spreading her legs a little wider as Calyx smiled, reaching a hand down to toy with her clit as he watch his finger become drenched in her arousel.

His manhood cover in a sticky white substance as Maelia's moans fillies his ears like a harmonic symphony. Urging his own climax as he rubbed her clit faster.

"You f-feel so fuckin' good." He grits out, kissing down her calf as Maelia throws her head back. Her stomach contracting as a look of pure lust covers her eyes, her mouth dropping as she cries out to Calyx who only nodded. Feeling her walks clench around him, well aware she was about to cum.

"Y-Yes! F—uck I'm—" cut off by her body freezing once again, another loud moan flying as she quickly reaches up to grip the back of Calyx neck.

Bringing his lips on top of her own as she moans into it, finally mustering up the strength to kiss him back.
Calyx hips still rotating as he moans into her mouth, pulling away to look down at her.

"Y-You feel so good inside me—d-daddy." Maelia moans out, Calyx eyes slightly widening at the name, not used to being called such. The gesture making him harder if possible as he rolled his eyes to refrain from moaning out again.

Maelia biting her lip as she watched his sweaty chest rise and fall rapidly. The hypnotic way the gold chain swung from his neck and how the hoop nose ring shook with the way he'd moved, lips caught in between his teeth as his eyes hooded slightly. The intense eye contact they held as she purposely squeezed around him. The boy groaning as he twitched slightly.

"S-Shit Lia.." he groans out before his body stiffens, his hot cum shooting into her as she moans at the way he filled her. His mouth opening as he slowly fucked the contents into her, watching them seep out from the sides as it overflowed.

Sighing as he leans down to place a sloppy kiss on her lips. Maelia attempting to pull him down into the bed only for him to back up, shaking his head as she scrunches her face in confusion.

"Uh unt, we not done. Face down ass up."

"Calyx— please!" Maelia cries out, tears running down her cheeks as her face smashed against the black satin pillow case.

Calyx large hands gripping her hips as he bit down on his lip. Slamming his pelvis into her ass, watching as it rippled with every thrust.

"How it feel baby?" He whispers to her, the girl only moaning as she slams a hand against the bed.

"Y-yes I-you fuck me so good!" She cries out, the arch in her back deepening as Calyx glances at the way her vagina spread the more she bent. Giving him a clear view of her links walls, the way their bodies connected with the stickiness of their cum as he thrusted in and out of her.

"You look so pretty like this.." he mutters gripping the back of her neck to bring her up to where her back was touching his chest. Sitting his lips next to her ear so that he was able to get his point across as she screamed his name.

"Ima break yo ass, I swea." He groans as Maelia begins to meet his thrust as best as she could, Calyx furrowing his eyebrows at the action as he begins to kiss along her shoulder.

Maelia placing her hand over his that wrapped around her throat. Biting her lip as she enjoyed the new erotic feeling. Her mind clouded on how the innocent son of a preacher, happened to be wearing her out within fourth rounds of sex. As If he had lied and was fully experienced on what he was doing.

No longer being able to keep her composure as he reaches his other hand around to rub her clit, more moans flying out of her mouth as she nods. Her legs shaking violently at the excessive pleasure that she was feeling all at once.

"Oh my god!!" The last thing she was able to scream out before her 11th orgasm took over her body, Calyx watching her crumble beneath him as he smiles into her shoulder. Praising her through it as she panted, holding a grip on his wrist.

"Fuck..." Calyx not far behind her as he shoot's into her once more, finishing his fifth orgasm for the night. Maelia dropping onto her stomach as she sighs into the sheets below her, Calyx chuckling as he gets off the bed. The sound of a closet door opening, and water being ran as he walks back into the room. Wiping Maelia down, being careful of the sensitivity now emitted on her intimate areas.

He picks her up, sitting her on the bathroom counter as he places a soft kiss on her cheek, disappearing back into the room to change the sheets and throw the dirty ones into the wash.

Trailing back into the bathroom to grab Maelia and lay her in the freshly made bed, the girl snuggling into the covers almost immediately as a yawn leaves her lips.

"Tired?" Calyx chuckles as the girl only hums nodding her head, reaching out to Calyx as he shakes his own. Joining her under the covers.

"Alexa turn off the lights."  The lights shutting down as he brings her into his chest, kissing her lips a few times before he sighs laying back against the pillow.

Maelia wanting to question the boy on how he managed to do so much considering all he had told her about the absence of his sex life when they got close. She had felt lied to, that being justified due to the loss of feeling in her lower body.

"Goodnight Lia." Calyx mumbles before light snores are heard from the couple, Maelia's phone ringing with an incoming call that she of course ignores.

The phone dinging with a few text...

Bestie 💕

Hey Lia I told Ashton you was over here, that Nigga being hella weird tho like he don't believe me.

He talking about put you on the phone...

Bitch quit getting fucked and answer me OMG.

He's on his way here Maelia Fr.

He came & I wasn't willing to loose my life, he knows you not here bro. He's pissed.
delivered at 1:52 AM

Sorry for the delay yall, writers block is a hoe.
Thank you for still reading & tysm for 4k! 🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 7.8K 44
Tiffany has had a hard life, having a child so young at 15 but now 17, being raped, and no one to really turn to. Her mom is a drug addict, and her d...
206K 9.6K 38
A man named Odysseus Hall, from the hood, meets a multi-millionaire named Devoreaux Carter, one day while driving home from work. Feeling tired, Odys...
176K 10.7K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
300K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...