Above Us (OMEGAVERSE)

By Joregiii

"Yes, I'm an Alpha and don't worry, my dick won't get hard on you". - Ryujin "Let's have deal, whenever i'm h... More

Warning 🚨
Alpha
Tease
Help Me
Bone
Pills
Go 9
Job
Right
Night
Ran
Seulgi
Avoiding
Front
Winter
Bastard
How Would You Feel
Help
Baby
JOREGIII's NOTES
Starts
Impossible Crime
Why?
You
Lisa
Lonely Nights
Why Now?
Get You Back
Mister
Painful
Dreams
I Love You
Uncle
Drives Away
Shin Ryujin
Toxic
Mole
She Lost
Lisa Manoban
Above Us
The End
JOREGIII
JOREGIII

Colors

1K 63 8
By Joregiii

YEJI

After days of locking myself, i think i'm starting to realize that Ryujin is just a phase of my life and i know that there's a lot of People out there who would like me.

I decided to act normal towards Ryujin when we're with the Group but i'm avoiding her when we're alone. I need to remove my feelings for her so i won't need her every time i'm having an attack.

During my class, it's already 3:00 PM and my class just started, sweating, feeling the pleasure, it's starting. I'm having an attack, i still don't have my pills and it's getting hotter now.

I can't think of anything else, i only feel like i want to see Ryujin.

I went to the comfort room, i want to help myself and to get used to it but there's a lot of People and they might smell me, i have no choice. I ran so fast towards my room and when i opened the door.

Ryujin is sitting on the chair and Prof. Noze was sucking her dick and both of them were naked. It all makes sense now, that's why when Ryujin helped me to get home, it was Prof. Noze who helped me and during our Club's Anniversary, it was Prof. Noze who confronted me then Ryujin gets my class schedule—it's because she wants to know when is the time i am busy, i got it all wrong—i thought she cared for me.

Their clothes are everywhere, i have a little bit of feeling that i'm turned off over Ryujin.

I can't hear anything, i'm feeling so dizzy. Prof. Noze was staring at me while she's naked, Ryujin locked the door and she let me lie down on my bed. I can't help it but even though i can't help it, i still need to.

Ryujin and Prof. Noze kissed then Ryujin was about to kissed me,

"GO AWAY!" I shouted and pushed her.

I cried so hard then i went inside the bathroom, i am helping my self and i feel like i wanted to hurt my self for being an omega. I keep on crying and i'm biting my arms because of the madness i felt.

While playing myself, i feel disgusted over me—i fucked someone like Ryujin, she will have a threesome just to help me. I punched the wall for so many times until my hand became so numb. I now hated Ryujin, i don't think i can still let her help me after this.

My hands are already bleeding, i just washed it then i called Lisa, "Lisayahh?? Please, come and get me out of here" I said while i'm crying.

Ryujin degraded me as human, i already swallowed my dignity whenever i need help because of the thought that i already know that she has a Girlfriend but i turned blind eye just for my sake and now, she showed me that i am nothing to her but just an experienced, i really feel disgusted.

When i went outside the bathroom, both of them are sitting there then Prof. Noze went closer to me, "I already know the deal between you two." She said those words like it was nothing on her.

I slapped Ryujin, "Let's stop this, i don't need your help anymore. You made me feel like i'm a low class woman and it feels like you never respect me." I said it with the pain in my eyes.

Prof. Noze left then i packed my important things, Lisa came and i let her enter the room. She helped me get my things and she told me to live in the Hotel where she's living, it's an Hotel next to the University and she said that she'll give it to me for free.

I never told Lisa about what happened, i'm scared that she might get mad and ended up having a fight with Ryujin, i don't want that to happen. Lisa let me ride with her on her van and she brought me to the Hotel where she lives, my room is next to her room.

The room was triple the big than my room in the University.

Whenever i remember what's about to happen between me, Ryujin, and Prof. Noze, it disgusts me so much and it really felt like i am just a condom that can only be used when someone is erecting—though i know that i'm also treating Ryujin this way but i would never fuck her while there's someone who's with me, where's the pride of being a human?

I am crying again.

I don't understand you anymore, Shin Ryujin. I think you're really close to me just because of our deal and you never once feel attached to me, i hate your eyes—you always stares at me like you mean it but i don't think it's real.

When it's already morning, Lisa knocked on my door. "Oh, what the fuck happened to your eyes? Come with me and have a breakfast with me." She said.

I take a bath and i came with Lisa, she's such a rich Girl, her breakfast looks like a buffet and there's a lot of maids around her and the bodyguards are also behind her.

She let me sit besides her, "Okay, tell me what made you do this? Why did you call me?" She asked. "I had an attack and i almost gave it to Ryujin but i don't want her help anymore, she has a Girlfriend." I only said that not the part where we almost have a threesome.

"Aisshh, that sucks. Stay here, don't leave. I don't have anyone to talk to here and this Hotel almost feels like my home since not everyone can afford this shit, this Hotel is for the VIPs of this country only."

Lisa is so kind, she called her maid to get something and Lisa gave me a box of pills, "Here, it's an exclusive pills. It will lessen the pain and the effects is you won't smell when you're having an attack that's why they called it exclusive." She said.

"Thank you for everything, Lisa." I said while i'm about to cry.

"It's all fine, my birthday is coming—you'll finally see Jennie, she's coming back." Lisa said while she's smiling but i can see how nervous she is.

"Really? I wonder what's gonna happen. You're getting old now, i think i need to call you Unn—" She shouted at me and i'm laughing at her, "STOP! I'M Y—young".

Her maids and bodyguards are laughing then i heard her talking to her Dad, she's using different phone when she's talking to her Dad. I'm curious about Lisa's life, she never dared to talk about who's her Father or Mother, even where her money and everything she has came from.

Lisa and her Family was like the type of rich people who has the power to donate billions of money and naming themselves, "Anonymous". She's that kind of rich.

After we eat, i can't stop thinking about last night and it keeps on repeating on my mind, they way Ryujin passionately kissed Prof. Noze then she's about to kiss me?!?! That shit is traumatizing me and it's really making me feel like i'm a dust.

I went outside the Hotel and Lisa's waiting for me, she's now using a new car. "I thought it's better if the car was small than big since we're just two." She said while she's smiling at me the point where her eyes are already behind her eye lid.

When we're already in the University, the Top 100 Students are already posted.

Lisa's eyes went big when she saw her name and i heard her whispering few words but i know there's a big story behind it, "Damn, I'll be dead tonight". She walked away and when i saw her name,

"Top 2: Lisa Manoban"
"Top 12: Kang Seul-gi"
"Top 23: Hwang Yeji"

I tried checking Ryujin's name, "Top 32: Shin Ryujin".

When i'm on the way to my classes, Ryujin is standing in front of my classroom and she's waiting for me, "Yeji? Let me explain, i didn't mea—" I never looked into her eyes and i just passed by in front of her but she suddenly hold my hand, i don't know why but i felt like i am so dirty when she touched me.

She dropped my hand, "Why do you look so disgusted? I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to do what i did last night." She said. "Shin Ryujin, you're not even done saying 'Sorry' to Lia and yet you did another mistake again. Talk to me after you talked to Lia".

I said that just because i don't want to talk to Ryujin anymore, i don't wanna see her for a while.

Burning sensation, why did it come sooner? I'm having an attack again.

I take Lisa's pills and it worked.

When it's our break time, i saw them sitting at the table in the cafeteria and i talked normally to Ryujin. Lisa already told us that her birthday is coming and she just wants us to come into her real house.

Ryujin suddenly said, "Guys? Can you help me find Lia?".

"What's Lia's whole name?" Lisa asked. "Choi Jisu." Ryujin answered. Lisa called someone and in instant,

"Oh? She's a Teacher in nursery school? Can you send me her address?".

Lisa showed us where she is and that is not far away from here. Ryujin stares into my eyes and i stand up, "I need to go back to my classes now".

Ryujin followed me, "Stop doing this to both of us, let's end this things now and i swear to God that after we talked, i'm gonna stop being nosy and i will treat you like the way i'm treating Seulgi and Lisa, let's be Friends Yeji. Let's not waste the days we talked about our life."

I stopped walking, she's right. I need to stop acting like this because if we didn't talk about this, we might have more things that we misunderstood. I turned around,

"Okay, let's talk".

We went into our room then she sit on her bed and i sit on my bed, we're both leaning on the wall, "5 Centimeters apart because there's nothing wrong. That's funny." I said.

Ryujin laughed,

"Before i fix what happened between me and Lia, i want to fix the things between me and you first. I thought that i need to tell you the reasons why i did what i did but just like what you, Lisa, Seulgi, and Karina made me realize, reasons behind the bad things i did is a mere justification for my recklessness."

I'm just watching her speaking and she's staring at me, "I'm really sorry, Yeji. Let's stay as Friends, just don't cut me in your life." She said.

Deja Vu.

Her face right now reminds me of my face when i'm begging her to help me, the time where everything started.

Forgiving someone is the best medicine to inner wounds, forgetting what they did is the eternal wounds. I offered her my hand,

"I'm Hwang Yeji, let's be Friends."

I smirked at her, "Let's redo the first time we got close to each other." I said. She stand up on her bed, "I'm Shin Ryujin, let's be Friends." She said.

I punched her tummies, "Focus on your Girlfriend now! Okay?" I said. She fell on her bed and she gave me an 'Okay' sign. Someone suddenly opened the room and Lisa jumped on Ryujin,

"I TOLD YOU SEULGI! THEY ARE NOT OKAY YET!" Lisa said with her loud voice.

"Okay! Okay! But i guess they are fine now." Seulgi said.

If there's something that i should be thankful for, it was the time i met these People.

We're the Friends who are in one box but different colors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 30 11
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
101K 2K 38
"Why does Jennie want them to fight?" -Rosé "This is Chaos" -BTS "You don't understand Chaeyoung-ah" -Lisa "Why do I need to fight you?" -Liam ...
3.5K 93 12
Jennie Kim a student in Seoul University, the bad bitch all the professors stay away from and all the other students. She claims to get whatever she...
11.2K 499 22
A DdaengDdeong Fanfiction Hwang Yeji, a transferee meets Shin Ryujin, the school's president. Ryujin is the one to tour Yeji around the campus. Meeti...