Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Prologue

10K 220 58
By CrqzyCalico

3rd POV

  Sounds of large explosion and bone-cracking noises echoed around the grand castle of true dragons. The shockwaves accompanied by those noises were strong enough to shook an entire floor, constantly damaging the poor building. However, the residents didn't seem to care about it at all as if the whole explosion and crashing are normal occasions. 

  On the floor where the origin of all the noise and shockwaves is taking place, a man with silvery blue hair was walking through the corridor that seemed to be having a major earthquake. As he was passing by a room with huge wooden door, another grand shockwave came, cracking the door out of its frame, making it flew straight toward him.

 Just before he got flattened like a sheet of paper under hydraulic press, the massive door simply vanished 10cm away from the man's head, not leaving a single bit of dust behind. The said man, who didn't even give a single notice to the vanished door or where it came from, simply continued on his way.

  The reason that he could be so calm after such event was that it wasn't the first time he experienced something like this. Every once in a while, there are explosions and objects flying toward random dragons or dragons in human form near them. Last time, the stone coffin fell straight down on him which would have crushed his skull into powder if he was a normal being. He had no idea how the coffin from underground dungeons fell on his head while he was on the 2nd floor. Considering that, the wooden door wasn't a big deal at all. Nobody died anyway.

  As he leave the area, he put three barrier around the floor with a flick of his finger. First barrier was to reduce the damage of the building which will reduce the amount of repairing that will be required later. Second one was sound barrier and everyone knows what it does, right? Finally, the last barrier was for his pudding he left in that room yesterday.

Rimuru POV

  After I checked whether the barriers settled in nicely, I continued walking throught the endless corridor. It really isn't endless; it just looks like it has no end because Veldanava-nii cast some weird spell on it. He does have some weird hobby. I sometimes wonder what Lucia sees in him that makes him charming.

'I hope the barrier works well especially the last one. I had it frozen to stop rotting but I didn't exepct Velgrynd-nee to 'educate' Veldora there.'

 'Seriously, this is more intense than the last time. I heard the explosion from the other side of the castle.' I thought

<<True. It is 30% more destructive than the last one which was a month ago.>>

 I was startled to hear a voice out of nowhere but soon I relaxed after recognizing a familiar voice.

<<Seriously, you forgot your partner's voice?>>

What?! No it's not what you're thinking! I was just surprised because of you spoke out of nowhere.  

<<Fufu, I'm just joking, I know you won't forget my voice>>

 I let out a sigh of relief. Ciel really likes teasing me around. Even though she is weak at being teased, she just likes teasing others especially me. I can't say much about it since I'm the exact same with her. We both like teasing each other and watching the partner get flustered or panick. Guess Veldanava isn't the only one with weird hobby.

Anyways what is Velgrynd doing to Veldora this time? No that's not the case. What did Veldora do to her this time?'

<<He destroyed Velgrynd's flower garden when retuning from his trip to get his so-called 'sacred text'.>> 

 I sweatdropped when I heard that.

Don't tell me... Is it 'the' garden, Ciel?

<<It is 100% sure that it is 'the' garden that was destroyed by his landing.>>

 The said garden is the one Velgrynd had been taking care of for about last 2 centuries. She brought almost every species of flowers from litterally everwhere around the world into her garden and raised them there. It really is a beautiful garden making it one of the best place for Velgrynd in this castle.

 And my stupid little brother just destroyed it. Poor boy. I suppose I should visit later to resurrect him. He will definitely not survive this time.

 As I was going up the stairs while chatting Ciel, I encountered the only non-dragon human living in this castle. 

"Oh hi Rimuru. Have you seen Veldanava? I am looking for him now but I can't find him anywhere."  Lucia, my elder brother's wife, said, holding some books and scrolls in her hand.

"He was in the library an hour ago, but I guess you already checked there. Try checking the balcony on the east tower. I heard him saying that it is the only quiet place in this castle these days." I said, as I materiallized a pair of earplugs and handed it over to her.

"Thanks for the help, but I don't need the earplugs since your barrier seem to be working well. By the way, where are you heading too?"

"Velzard-nee called me for a tea, so I'm going to her room now." I said as I put away the earplugs in my pocket.

"Okay. Then see you later." Lucia said as she made her way to the east tower.

  I waved at her and continued heading to the 4th floor. Lucia came to this place about a century and a half ago. When Veldanava first brought her here, me and my sisters were utterly shocked cause we never thought he could a girlfriend or wife.

  Though Lucia is a human, Veldanava somehow changed her into a immortal being, making it easier for her to live in this castle of mayhem. I was curious about how he did it, but everytime I asked him about it he just avoided answering. Well, it's none of my business anyways.

  I reached the 4th floor where Velzard-nee's room is in and immediately felt extreme coldness. Even though I have resistance to thermal change, I could see that it was freezing here. The entire floor is covered in ice and snow, resembling the ice continent in one of those worlds Veldanava made. 

'This is odd. Velzard-nee had froze the room once when she was feeling bad but she had never frozen an entire floor.'

  I slowly walked acrossed the frozen floor until I reached a door that seemed to be the source of freezing coldness. I tried to open it but it won't budge as it was frozen to its frame. I tried knocking the door but my hand froze with the door. I quickly broke my hand free from the door.

'What is happening in her room?'

"Can I come in?" (Rimuru)

"Go away, I'm busy right now." Velzard-nee's voice sounded from behind the closed door. It sounded like she was putting a lot of effort on doing something as her voiced sounded a bit strained.

"It's your brother, Rimuru. You called me for a tea remember?" (Rimuru)

  There was some silence but then suddenly the ice on the door cracked and the door slowly opened. When I entered the room I saw Velzard and a cracked pure white orb on the table. It looks like she is struggling to suppress the power coming out from the white orb.

"Hey Rimuru, wait for a moment over there please. I need to deal with this first."

  So I was right. She did have a trouble. But when I looked at the orb again it seemed quite familiar.

Hey Ciel, isn't that the orb where Velzard-nee store her frost power?

<<Yes, it is Velzard's frost orb. It is the source of the coldness that filled the 4th floor of this castle.>>

  As I was talking with Ciel, Velzard-nee finished supressing the orb and fixed it's crack. The atmosphere started to get warmer and the ice and snow began to melt.

 "So nee-san what happened to your frost orb? Surely you didn't try to use it on your tea, did you?" (Rimuru)

"No, it just fell off the shelf. I think I should put it somewhere else from now on. Anyways sit down, tea is ready."

  We sat down and talked about things while drinking some tea she made. We have this kind of talk at least once a week since I am her favorite sibling.

"So, did it look like Veldora will survive this time?" (Velzard)

"Judging by what he had done and what I had seen there, no. He won't make it." (Rimuru)

"I see. Velgrynd is sometimes harsh on educating him." (Velzard)

  I simply smiled at her, but inside I was remembering the last time Velzard educated Veldora.

  It was one of the most brutal ones. She told Veldora that she will educate him for an hour and froze the time and beat him into a pulp. What made it more brutal is what she said to him. When I was passing by I heard her say "Not a single minute has passed didn't it" with a scary smile on her face. I like Velzard-nee but I don't think it's up to her to judge harshness.

  "Anyways, how's your girlfriend doing?" (Velzard)

  I choked and spat out my tea when she said that out of nowhere.

"Wh- What do you mean by my gir- girlfriend!" (Rimuru)

"Oh come on. You are making Ciel sad. Just admit it, you like her too, don't you?" Velzard said with teasing glint in her eyes and crimson red hue was growing on my face.

  I tried to change the subject to escape the embarassing situation.

"Di- Didn't you say that you need to put that orb somewhere else? I- I'll put it in a safe place. See you later!"

 With that, I quickly escaped the room. As I close the door behind me, I stayed there for a moment to calm down my racing heart.

<<So, where are you gonna put that orb honey?>>

I don't know maybe the storage room will... Wait what? Honey?

<<Yeah, that will do. Let's go honey.>>

Hey, just wait a minute. Why are you calling me honey?

<<Can't I call my boyfriend honey? By the way you seem to like it to don't you?>>

Even though I can't actually see I can picture Ciel's smug face with teasing glint in her eyes.

Getting more and more flustered, I started to run to the storage room. 

  After what seemed like endless running from embarassment, I arrived at the castle's storage room. I walked to where orbs are stored and put the frost orb in the empty shelf. That was when I saw a dark purple broken orb.

I picked up the orb and looked around it. I have been to storage room several times, but I have never seen this before.

Hey Ciel, do you know what this is?

<<I don't know. However I can sense Veldanava's power and some destructive energy from it.>>

Is that so. Then I don't think I should leave it broken.

  I started to suppress the orb with my void energy. However as I keep doing so, I felt the orb slowly ebbing my power away.

'What is this orb? It is draining my power. Better finish it quickly.'

I started to put more power on it. 

<<Wait, stop!>> (Ciel)

  I was about to ask Ciel why she told me to stop. That was when dark, pitch-black aura suddenly came out of the orb and engulfed me, plunging me into the endless darkness.

3rd POV

  As soon as Rimuru got swept away, the orb clattered to the ground and disappeared, leaving only a pile of black dust behind. At the very moment, the other four true dragon and the rest of the world felt the disappearance of the fourth true dragon. They tried to figure out where he went or at least how he disappeared but it was no use. 

  Rimuru, the void dragon disappeared from the world.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N

  And that was the prologue. This is the first time for me writing something on Wattpad, so I'm sorry if there were some unnatural parts.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
18.3K 477 9
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
8.3K 146 89
A tale of how the true dragons of the cardinal world live there lives (P.S) this is my first story so it won't be perfect. this story will be the sam...
7.7K 368 8
After being sealed for a hundred thousand years, along with the rest of the immortal beings of the world, Rimuru finally wakes up and encounters a ne...