Love that blooms never fades|...

By Bibliophile_Shraddha

Preeta Arora, A young and aspiring psychiatrist of the city is bind with Karan luthra, the owner of one of th... More

✨
1β€’ Their lives
2β€’Like her
3β€’Memories
4β€’Meeting
5β€’Rishta
6β€’Their meet
7β€’His pain
8β€’ The guests
9β€’The day
10β€’ Mehndi
11β€’ Tera ban jaunga
12β€’ Rain of Love
13β€’ Yours Forever
14β€’ Humraah
15β€’ Plan H
16β€’ Gangtok
18β€’The Karan Luthra
19β€’Her efforts
20β€’ Feelings
21β€’ Reason
22β€’ A new beginning
23β€’ Jealousy
24β€’ Pregnant?
25β€’ Manzil
26β€’ Missing
27β€’ Unknown feelings
28β€’ Ishq
29β€’ My
30β€’ Addicted
31β€’ Main Tumhara
32β€’ For Forever
33β€’ Pal
34β€’ Dream Came True
35β€’ His passion
36β€’ Mr. Cricketer

17β€’His changing behaviour

1.1K 127 124
By Bibliophile_Shraddha

"Kya? Are par aisa kaise ho skta h?" Preeta yelled at the taxi driver.

"Are maddam kisi ne aapko ullu bana diya h! Aisa koi address gangtok m exist nhi krta" the driver said and preeta was shocked. The driver went from there leaving preeta.

She went back to her room, trying to figure the things out. What one must get pranking such a bad joke with her.

Then something striked her mind, first she and Karan both had their respective works in gangtok, then their works are cancel and the flight is after 4 days, this can't be a coincidence.

Preeta was lost in her thoughts when two fingers snapped in front of her, bringing her back to senses.

"Kya hua preeta? Patient ke ghar gyi nhi tum?" Karan asked preeta. Preeta moved inside their suite and rubbed her forehead.

"Driver ne kaha aisa koi address gangtok m exist nhi krta!" Preeta said. Karan widened his eyes.

"Whatt? Aisa kaise ho skta h?" Karan said. He was also confused by the sudden happenings.

"Aur agar koi prank tha! To tumhe itni dur gangtok bhejke uss prankster ko milega kya?" karan asked.

"I don't know! I don't know anything" preeta said and went towards the lawn, but still, something was. She knew something, but just one piece of the puzzle was missing.

• LATER ON •

Preeta was sitting on the grass of lawn, gazing the vast, blue, calm sky trying to seek some peace from it.

She was sitting all relaxed. Her hands moving on the soft grass! Her eyes closed and mind calmed! The only sound she could listen was of nature! The calmness of nature! The peace in nature!

Suddenly she heard some footsteps approaching her. She opened her eyes and turned to saw Karan was standing.

"Khade kyu ho baith jao." Preeta said.

"Tum bore nhi hoti aise simply baithne m" Karan said sitting down.

"Tch! Nature ke paas baith ke dekho! Peace milta h! Mind relax ho jata h aur fresh feel hota h!" preeta said looking at the sky.

"Par har kisi ke paas itna time nhi hota ki wo aise baithke apna time waste kre! Life had taken a speed! Jisme insaan ke paas rukne ka time nhi h! Jo ruka, wo race se bahar ho jata h" Karan said, looking at his surroundings.

"Time hota kisi ke paas nhi h! Nikalna padta h! Agar khudke liye time nhi nikalenge to kisi aur ke liye kya nikalenge" preeta said, looking at Karan. Karan too looked at her, realising what she said was right.

"Aur aisi race jeetke fayda kya jisme hum khudko kho baithe! Duniya jeetke khudko haar baithe! Isse acha h, duniya haarke khudko jeete! Duniya firse Jeet jayege! Par agar aaj ye pal chale gye na, to fir nhi aayege" Preeta said smiling. Karan too smiled seeing the environment.

Karan was sitting beside the pool, he started stroking the water, smiling. But then something striked his mind and he stopped doing it and made a stern face.

He started going when felt a tug at his hand.

He turned and saw preeta was holding his hand with a questionable look.

"Kaha jaa rhe ho?" Preeta asked.

"Tumhari tarah nature har kisi ko peace nhi deta! Kuch logo ka ghar bhi ujaad chuka h" Karan said sternly.

"Un KUCH LOGO m tum nhi aate" preeta said.

"To kya hota h! I m just saying ki ye utna bhi acha nhi h jitna tum smjhti ho" Karan said and freed his hand from her. But she again holded his hands.

"Tell me one thing in the world jiske disadvantages nhi hote, burai nhi hoti. Sbme hoti h, tumhare andar bhi h" Preeta said and Karan narrowed his eyes at her.

"Par achai bhi to h na. Aur bura dekhne se sirf bura hi lgta h. Isliye acha dekho aur acha feel kro!" Preeta said smiling widely. Karan rolled his eyes.

"Tum aur tumhari baatein" Karan said and started going.

Preeta too got up and holded his hands and started dragging him.

"Preeta! Chodo mujhe" Karan said irritatedly but preeta didn't stopped and continued dragging him.

"Nopes! Mujhe pehle meri poori baat prove krne do! Phir jana Jahan bhi Jana h!" Preeta said adamantly.

Finding no other way, he started taking his hand back from her grip but he was unsuccessful. Being irritated a hell, he jerked his hands off her and she got a little push due to this and

Splash!!

A large sound of splash was heard, Karan opened his eyes and saw preeta had fallen into the swimming pool. She was all wet and was looking being shocked at him.

He looked at the scene being astonished as he obviously didn't expected this!

"Pree..preeta! I didn't mean to do it! Sorry galti se ho gya" Karan said giving his hand to preeta so that she can come out.

Preeta was glaring him deadly. She was looking sooo effing cutee! She was in water, all wet! Her wet hairs falling over her face and she, making soo cute faces.

Karan looked at her and gulped because he was, for the very first time, seeing the angry side of preeta and he had no idea what it's like.

Whereas preeta holded his hand and instead of she herself coming out, she pulled Karan in the pool and before he could realise it!

Another splash!!

Karan shockedly looked at preeta who was giggling looking at his shocked face.

"What is this?" Karan asked to preeta, still shocked.

"Tit for tat" preeta said with 😎 face.

"Par maine tumhe galti se dhakka diya aur tum gir gyi naki" Karan said in full attack mode but before he could complete, preeta showed her palm to him.

"Jaise bhi giraya ho, giri to m na! Isliye this is tit for tat" Preeta said with attitude and Karan made a 'oh' face.

Preeta started throwing water on him, laughing and he was closing his eyes and was trying to resist.

"Preeta no! Please no" Karan said still closing his eyes. Somehow, he opened his eyes and threw the water at her. She was shocked, while he smirked.

He started throwing water at her and she too started throwing water at him. Both started laughing, throwing water at each other.

Suddenly, something striked Karan's mind and he stopped laughing all of a sudden and stood sternly. Preeta saw him shockingly.

"Preeta chalo! Chalte h! Wrna thand lg jayegi" Karan said and dragged preeta with him. Preeta didn't said anything just observed him keenly. Trying to figure his emotions out. Trying to figure his mind out.

• LATER ON •

"Pree..." Karan came out after Changing his clothes and found her nowhere in the room.

He looked for her everywhere but she was nowhere. Just then his mind striked that she must be in the lawn, and yes! There she was!

Karan chuckled seeing her. She was trying to catch a butterfly but she wasn't able to.

She was making cute pout when she was unable to catch it but then, the Very next moment she started running behind the butterfly with more enthusiasm.

Karan chuckled seeing her and a lone tear escaped his eyes.

"Kyu bhagwan humesha ache logo ke saath itna bura krte h! Kyu? " Karan said looking upwards.

"Dekhiye kitni achi h wo! Kyu uski qismat mujhe likha? M sirf logo ki zindagi tabah krta hu! Aur kuch nhi! Ayesha ke saath bhi aisa hi hua! Agar preeta ke saath aisa kuch bhi hua na, to aap ek aise Karan ko dekhege jise aapne nhi banaya!" Karan said, still looking upwards. His eyes more watery.

"Kyu! M hi kyu! Mujhe hi kyu chuna aapne! Mujhe kyu aisa banaya aapne! Sab aapki galti h! Pehle aapne Ayesha aur mujhe fasaya! Fir usse cheen liya! Ab aapne ussi jagah preeta ko khada kr diya! Kyu? Aakhir kya qusur h uska! preeta bahut achi h! Ayesha se bhi jyada achi! Par" Karan said and looked away to control himself.

Suddenly he looked towards preeta and shouted loudly.

"Preetaaaaa" Karan screamed but before he could do anything...

Splash!!!

Preeta fell into swimming pool again and Karan slapped his forehead.

She was trying to catch the butterfly, she didn't realised when she came near the swimming pool and her leg slipped and she again fell into the pool.

"Ho gya satyanash!" Karan said and opened his eyes to look at her. He looked at her and panicked.

She was not even able to stand properly in the pool. She was trying hard to catch her breathe but was failing badly. She was continuously falling completely into the water and it was getting difficult for her to breathe.

Due to sudden action, she wasn't able to figure out what happened and now was struggling in the water.

Karan saw this and immediately jumped into the pool. He pulled her closer and hugged her as tighter as he could.

"Preeta! Breath! Lambi lambi saansein lo! Preeta!" Karan said patting her cheeks. She was trying to but was failing still.

Karan, finding no other option, picked her up in bridal style in his arms and took her outside the pool towards their suite.

Preeran was fully drenched in water! Water dripping from their bodies! And Karan carrying her in his arms! She still breathing heavily clutching his collars tightly!

Karan gently placed her on the bed and she was normal by now. She wasn't looking at him due to the fear that he will scold her!

But instead, he pulled a towel and started drying her hairs! She was shocked. She looked into his eyes which only had pain and guilt!

Guilt? What guilt?

"Ek baat puchu" Karan asked sternly and preeta nodded nervously.

"Tum sach m doctor ho? Ya pagal logo ka treatment krte krte tumhe khud ek psychiatric ki zaroorat h?" Karan said and preeta widened her eyes.

"Are! Aap aisa kaise keh skte h! M ek doctor hu! Aur mujhe wo prove krne ki zaroorat nhi h!" Preeta said crossing her arms around her chest. Karan was still drying her hairs and her back was facing him.

"Tumhari harkatein dekh kr lgta nhi h" Karan said.

"Ha to m apni life ko maje se jeene m believe rakhti hu! Ek hi to life mili h, enjoy it to the fullest! Kai logo ki tarah muh fulake din bhar apne kaam m lage rehna nhi aata mujhe! Zindagi ko jeena aata h" preeta said eyeing Karan from the corner of her eyes.

As soon as Karan listened it, his eyes became teary again and he woke up from the bed with a jerk

"Sahi keh rhi ho tum! Nhi aata mujhe zindagi jeena! Nhi pta mujhe zindagi ke mayne! Because I dont deserve this!" Karan said with tear filled eyes with didn't go unnoticed by preeta. Saying so, he went outside.

"Shit preeta! Kya kya badbadti rehti h tu! Apne profession pe baat aayi nhi, kuch bhi bolne lg jati hu yaar" Preeta said holding her head.

"Par Karan ki aankhein kuch aur bol rhi thi! Kuch bahut gehra! Bahut deep! Jo chupa hua h sbse! Par kya? Unki aankhon m guilt thi! Par ho kis baat ki skti h" Preeta said to herself curiously. She stood up and walked towards the mirror.

"Jab aapne mujhe Karan naam ke samundar m dubaya h to m har uss Raaz se parda hataugi jo chipe h! Fir chahe wo kitni bhi gehrai m chipe ho! Unhe dhoondh ke unme chipe moti ko bhi nikalugi! Wada h mera! " preeta said determined.

End with the chapter...!

Hope you all liked the chapter. Please do vote and leave ur honest reviews.

Follow me for more.

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.5K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
46.9K 1.4K 25
"Even if you hate me, I will always lov... I mean, save you," he said, his arm still holding my waist. "I know," I said, as he landed me on the flo...
242K 12.5K 50
#1 in Doctor series "Doctor!!" A soft, warm, and euphonic voice of Dr. Ishaan came from very behind me. I whirled. "Hhaammppff" I gasped, finding hi...
34.7K 4.8K 32
Karan & Preeta were college friends...Both were dating each other...But one fine day, they broke up...Preeta shifted to Delhi and Karan shifted to Mu...