Billionaire Diaries #2: Caleb...

By remixxzz

Caleb Acosta grew up in a fucked up family. His mother's a cheater, and so as his father. Now he's planning t... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Special Chapter

Epilogue

12.8K 311 11
By remixxzz

This is the ending of Caleb and Kelly's story. Of course, there's a special chapter. Scroll it down. It's my gift. Gray's special chapter is up, too. You can check it.

Also, you can now see the 3rd installation of this series in my timeline. Happy reading! 💛

____

KELLY STOMPED her feet while sitting in the waiting area. It's a relief that she have her aviators with her. Kung hindi, kanina pa siya dinudumog ng media.

Although she already announced her retirement, she is still.. a worthy of news for them. And she's too pretty. She'll stand out. Napangisi siya sa naisip.

Napalingon siya sa batang nasa gilid niya na inaabot-abot ang buhok niya. Hindi ito napapansin ng ina ng bata dahil may kausap ito sa cellphone.

She smiled at the kid. Tumawa naman ang bata. Nagandahan yata sa kan'ya.

"Ay, pasensya na po.. " paumanhin ng babae at inayos ng karga ang anak.

"It's alright.. " tanging nasagot niya.

Nakita niyang maraming pamilya na ang nagsitayo nang makalabas ang mga nasa economy class. She remained seated but she fixed her dress to get ready once she saw Caleb.

She's not actually sure where is he or did he use private plane or something. She's just trying her luck here. At kung wala naman dito, she could always go to his place.

Her phone beeped. Nanlaki ang mata niya sa nabasa.

Freesia:

Where are you? Today is Wine's birthday!

Oh my god. She promised to go!

Well.. she can wait for 10 minutes.. and go?

Right, Kelly. 10 minutes. If you can't see him in that amount of time, leave the place and go to your goddaughter's birthday!

6 minutes passed and Caleb is nowhere to be found. Should she message him? Wouldn't it be too.. weird?

Napabuntung-hininga na lang siya at hindi na naghintay ng sampung minuto. She took her shoulder bag from the vacant seat beside her and put it back on her shoulder blades. Hinawi niya ang buhok para maayos habang tumatayo.

Biglang may pumihit sa kan'ya paharap. Napatalon siya sa gulat. "What—

Her lips parted when she saw Caleb in front of her. His face was serious. Her heart thumped in fear as she watch his expression.

Don't smile.. she prayed.

Just like the last words she uttered before they parted ways. She told him that if they see each other again, if he's all over her.. he should smile. But if it's still her.. after all those years.. he should kiss her.. madly.

But seeing him now, he's not smiling. Pero wala din itong ginagawa.

"Uhm.. y-you messaged me you're going home so I... " Hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin sana dahil sa hiya.

Binitawan siya ni Caleb. Napatingin siya sa kamay nilang naghiwalay.

Damn, Kelly. You should welcome him home atleast but she couldn't say a single thing!

"Did you wait long?" Caleb asked. Natahimik siya, naguguluhan. Kung para ba iyon sa buong sitwasyon o para lang sa paghihintay niya sa airport ngayon.

"Hindi naman, " she answered, decided to pertain on the latter.

Both of them looked at the sorrounding. Some are watching.. probably because of Caleb who's standing mighty beside her.

"Let's talk later. Where's your car?" Bigla nitong saad. Tumikhim siya. Later? So.. they will definitely talk, huh?

"Uh, sa parking. "

"You're going to Wine's birthday, right? Can I ride with your car, too? My arrival is unplanned. Didn't order someone to deliver my car here. "

Tumango siya. If they'll go together at Wine's birthday, she'll get a lot of teasing! Lalo na't late pa sila. Many could watch their arrival.

Napatingin siya kay Caleb na mukha namang hindi iniisip iyon. Lucky him.

Anyway, he still look good as usual. He sports a bit of long hair now. He could be a model and do well in that field.

"You cut your hair, " He whispered when he made his self comfortable in the driver's seat.

She nodded shyly.

"You look beautiful, " He said, his eyes not leaving her face.

She smiled a little. "Thanks.. " I get that a lot.

She cut her hair months ago and dyed it with black. The length reached the middle of her back. It's a clean hairstyle. Just straightened and that's all. Throughout her modeling career, her hair is always made up.. curled, bleached, full of extension and such. Her hair never moved freely. So when her contract ended, she went to a hairstyle that would make her feel very comfortable.

"Your earrings looks good on you. "

Napanguso siya at umiwas ng tingin. She's wearing the earrings he gave her. She likes wearing it a lot. It's classy and very sentimental so..

"We're here, " he announced when they reached Agape's house.

Tumango siya at hinubad ang seatbelt. Inabot niya ang regalo sa backseat bago bumaba. Caleb opened the door for her.

"Thanks, " she murmured and fixed her dress. Nalukot kasi.

There's a lot of cars outside. Mostly sport cars pa. Oo nga naman, they are circle of wealthy friends.

Napatigil ang lahat nang dumating sila. Nahihiya siyang napayuko bago mapatingin kay Caleb. She smiled at him before going to Wine's direction to greet her.

"Happy birthday, Wine.. " she greeted her inaanak. Karga pa ito ni Gray. She smiled at Agape and said her thank you's for the invitation. Hanggang ngayon ay namamagha parin siya kapag nakikita si Gray. Imagine her shock when she found out that he's still alive.

"Late, huh?" Asar agad sa kan'ya ni Freesia at lumingon sa direksyon ni Caleb. Napairap siya at kinausap  na lang sila Agape at kay Claresta dahil mas matino kausap ang mga iyon.

Tahimik siyang napatingin sa babaeng bago sa paningin niya na kausap ni Rivi. The girl's very pretty.

"Who's that?" Binalikan niya si Freesia para makichismis.

"Hindi mo pa pala siya kilala, 'no? Tara. I'll introduce you to her. " At hinila na nga siya.

"Jovianna, this is Kelly. She's Caleb's girlfriend. Kelly, this is Jovianna. " Freesia said.

Tatanggihan pa sana niya pero huwag na lang pala.

Ngumiti naman ang babae sa kan'ya. "Hi. Jovie na lang. "

Sinuklian niya ang palakaibigang ngiti nito. "I'm Kelly. It's nice to meet you.. "

Magaan kausap si Jovie at ten times matino compare kay Freesia. Umalis ito nang tinawag ni Rania para magrest room.

"She's familiar. I think I saw her somewhere, " bulong ni Rivi habang nakatingin sa papalayong si Jovie.

"Same. Pero parang hindi rin naman. " Nagbikit-balikat siya.

Freesia pouted at them. "Hey, it's not good to talk at someone's back, ha?"

Ngumisi na lang siya. Wala naman na silang sinasabing iba pa.

Nakisaya na lang siya habang nagmemessage ang mga ninong ni Wine. Tuwang-tuwa naman si Wine sa naririnig.

"I gifted her a ballerina dress. Agape said Wine likes ballerinas daw, e. " Kuwento ni Freesia.

Napatango siya. Siya naman, she gifted Wine a cute sandals and a pair of shoes.

Marami na ang umuwi nang maghapon na. No drinking daw kasi. She doesn't know if the guys are starting to have a serious life or something. Busy daw kasi sila. They don't have time to drink that. Like.. that's so unusual.

Pero sabagay, they're on age. They need to start planning on how they will live the next years.

"Are you busy? Want to stop at my place for a while?" He blurted out. Napalingon siya kay Caleb na nagdridrive. "To talk, of course. We have lot of things to talk about.. "

"Okay, " she agreed.

Well, she has many things to say, too. And from what Caleb said earlier, he's arrival is unplanned. So it's just most likely to be a vacation, right?

From what she knows, the hotel Caleb's building is still in the middle of the construction. It's really gigantic. Their trying to reach the largest.. ever or not.. present hotel in the world.

His hotel chains are worldwide. Not only in Asia or Europe, but mostly all main cities. During her check ins before, there's a lot of time that it would be the Acosta Hotel. It's their family business line for many decades but Caleb made it spread to all.

"How's your business going? I heard it's progressing good. But I want to hear it from you, though. "

Alam niya, huh? Updated, wow.

"Just like what you said, everything's fine. The ribbon cutting is next month. " Tumikhim siya. "I can send you an invitation if you want. "

"Sure. But I'll go even without the invitation so.. " he casually replied.

Her eyes widen. "You will need a pass to go there, Caleb. I strongly ordered that to the event coordinator. "

He smirked. "I can do it in my own ways. "

Hindi na siya sumagot at napasimangot na lang.

Tumigil ang sasakyan. Napatingin siya sa labas.

"Not in the mansion?" she said and leaned to the window to see the outside of the car. They're in the parking of the tower of Caleb's penthouse.

Kuryoso at abala siya sa kakasilip sa labas at hindi niya namalayan ang paglapit ni Caleb sa kan'ya. She went back to her senses after hearing the click sound of her seatbelt.

"Salamat, " aniya.

He nodded. Bumaba ito at agad siyang pinagbuksan ng pinto.

Bumalik din ito sa back seat para kunin ang pagkaing pinadala ni Agape sa kanila. Paano, hindi daw mauubos iyon doon. Kaya kahit nahihiya siya at hindi sanay na may ganoon pala, inuwi na lang din niya ang inabot ni Agape sa kan'ya.

"Coffee?" Caleb asked after Kelly made herself comfortable on the couch.

Ngumuso siya. "Sugar free? 100% organic?" She used her normal voice but it comes out like a maarte. Hindi naman niya iyon sinasadya, 'no.

He chuckled. "Yes. And you're brand, too. I have lots of it in all of my houses and units in case you'll visit so.. "

Nag-init ang pisngi niya at medyo nawalan ng boses. In case she'll visit? Ano? As a friend?

Tumango na lang siya at nagmukmok na lang sa upuan habang gumagawa ng kape si Caleb. She scanned her eyes around the first floor of his penthouse and she can't help but to be amazed in everything she sees.

"How's that?" He suddenly answered after she took one sip of the coffee he made.

She scoffed. "There's no way that a coffee would taste bad. Unless you put too much. "

Wow, Kelly. Parang hindi mo nalagyan ng asin ang kape noon ha?

"So it tastes good?"

Nagbikit-balikat siya. "So-so. "

Caleb frowned with her answer.

"Masarap naman, " bawi niya.

He nodded and everything went silent after that. Awkward. Umayos siya ng upo at huminga ng malalim.

"Ano nga palang pag-uusapan natin?" Tanong niya, kahit alam naman niya kung para saan ang usapan.

Caleb looked away. Napaiwas din siya ng tingin at sumimsim na lang sa kape.

"I want.. " Napatingin siya kay Caleb nang bigla itong magsalita. "..I want to thank you for everything. You're right.  Seeing your dreams in front of you slowy being accomplished is fulfilling. "

She bit her lip, scared of might happen. Or well, scared of the.. conclusions.

Saying thank you is an early sign of saying good bye, right? Is that it?

Thank you.. a closure word. A word you'll say before parting. A word you'll say before letting go. One of the words you'll say for something or someone to end something.

"You made me realized it. So I'm.. grateful to you. Just like you said before.. and what everyone says.. what happened before must be a good thing. "

She nodded. Naiintindihan niya. Hindi nga lang niya maiwasang mapahikbi sa emosyong hindi niya mapigilan.

"But.. "

She stopped sobbing when he trailed off. Tumingala siya, tahimik na naghihintay ng sasabihin nito.

Caleb sat beside her. Naramdaman niya kung paanong lumubog ang parte ng couch dahil doon. Natigilan siya. Shocked by his sudden move, she remained silent.

Her heart hammered when Caleb gently held her shoulders. Pinaharap siya nito. Embarrassed with the tears on her face, she tried to let go. Ngunitw masyadong mahigpit ang hawak nito. Hindi siya makawala.

Bumagsak na lang ang kamay tanda ng pagsuko.

"You're crying. Did I hurt you that much?" His voice was calm but it sounds painful.

Dahil pinuna ang pag-iyak niya, mas lalo siyang napaluha. Yes, you hurt me this much. Painfully. But it's a pain that is not from rage and hate. That's why I could still look at your eyes right now.

Her walls crashed down as hugged her. Afraid of him hearing how her heart throbbed painfully, she pushed him. But he's too strong. Or more like.. he's too persistent not to let go.

Dahil hindi makawala, she gave his a chest a small punches. Mahina sa una. But when she was covered with the lots of painful memories, her punches became quick. Caleb didn't even dodge it. It seems like he's willing to all of her punches. Nanghina siya. Siya na mismo ang natigil.

Her fist closed rested on his chest. Naramdaman niya ang mabigat rin nitong paghinga. Nagpaubaya siya. She leaned her head into his head. Caleb was stunned. Kalaunan ay yumuko ito para maipatong ang mukha sa leeg niya.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Kel.. " His voice cracked. Nagulat siya. Lalo nang maramdaman niya ang pamamasa ng leeg.

"I'm sorry that I broke my promise. You told me to be happy. But I know.. the happiness from the things I want is nothing compare from the happiness I feel when I'm with you. " He said softly. She felt like dreaming.

"It was fulfilling seeing my dreams achieved. But sweetheart, you're the only one who can make me feel successful. "

She's aware of how unattractive she might be right now. Her face is red and her eyelids puppy. The lump on her throat didn't also help. But his words.. he doesn't know beautiful he makes her feel.

"I feel endless joy when I see your beautiful eyes. My world is an empty place without you, I owe you all the love in my heart. A life without you is a failure. "

Caleb fixed the strands of her hair. He tucked it in her ears. He chuckled and went on kissing her forehead.

"Loving you makes me a fulfilled man. Loving you gives me joy and happiness. And.. loving you is what I love to do. You are my best world. You know what, baby?" Pinatakan siya nito ng mabilis na halik sa labi. Napapikit siya. "From the start.. from the very start.. you have always been.. always been in my dreams.."

Hindi na niya mapigilang mapayakap dito. It feels like her two arms is not enough to hug him. She wants more. She want it tight. Her favorite comfort.

"A-Are you still.. into m-me?" Nag-angat siya ng tingin kay Caleb.

He suddenly looks amazed. Marahang tumawa. But then, his smile faded.

"Your smile intoxicate me like wine. Your sweet thought filled my heart every second.  I never knew that love taste so sweet until I found you. Baby, there's no way that I'll get over you. " Caleb said, there's still a hint of amazement.

Ngumuso siya, nagpipigil ng ngiti.

"What about you, hmm? Is it still me?" He suddenly asked.

His lips looks inviting. She can't help but to crouch and kiss him.

Pinigilan siya ni Caleb na ikinagulat niya.

"I'd take that as a yes.. " he whispered.

She smiled. It was fast. She didn't even realized that she's already sitting on his lap. Lip-locked. She encircled her hands on his neck, pushing herself more to him.

Damn. She missed him so much!

Kelly can’t imagine one beautiful place to be now but in Caleb's warm arms. She want him close by her side all the time.

The thoughts of being with him forever almost made her cry again. Kung hindi lang niya naramdaman ang bahagyang pasada ni Caleb sa dibdib niya, maiiyak na ulit sana siya.

Tumigil siya sa paghalik. Hinawakan niya ang magkabilang-pisngi ni Caleb.

"Mahal kita.. " she whispered in tears. His lips parted. He was stunned. Is this the first time she said it? "In case you don't know, I've been in love with you ever since.. "

Caleb immediately went to her and wiped her tears. She flinched with his sudden touch.

"There's no letting go now. You.. from this day.. you're mine. I vow to love you forever. And this love of me for you will never end, endless.. infinite.. immortal. " Caleb took her hand. She almost lost it especially when he felt something in her finger. A large diamond cut of the ring shined together with her glistening tears.

"You deserve the very best. Someone who will back you up without limits. Let you grow without borders and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?" His voice slightly cracked. Suddenly, he look scared. Is he nervous?

"Do birds fly?" She asked, smiling playfully.

Caleb was confused but answered. "Yes?" He answered. Naguguluhan pa rin.

"That's my answer then. " Ngumiti siya.

Kumunot ang noo ni Caleb. Suddenly, his eyes widen. He find it hard to get, huh? Or he's just too shocked that he's unable to think..

"S-So.. it's a yes?"

Ngumuso siya, dahan-dahang tumango.

He cursed softly. "Damn. You just brought me to the edge. "

Kelly laughed. Caleb stared at her. He's looking at her like she's the most beautiful woman his eyes have ever laid on.

She's smirking now. Then Caleb crouched for another kiss.

___

I always wanted this story to end like this. I'm so happy finishing their story. It's an another accomplishment again!

Scroll it down. There's a special chapter.

Thank you so much. I'm grateful to you.

Love,
Remianah <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.8K 75
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
1.5M 32K 41
Dahil sa hirap ng buhay ay napilitan akong huminto sa pag aaral at lumuwas ng Maynila para maghanap ng trabaho. Pero dahil hindi nakapagtapos ay nahi...
34.1K 749 50
Maurice has been dreaming a luxurious life since she was eleven. She's ambitious and selfish. She's obnoxious and greedy sometimes. She's competitive...
55.1K 1.1K 44
Doctor's Compelled Affair Forbidden Passion Series A Collaboration Genre: Erotic Romance /R-18 Status :Ongoing (Slow Update) A one-year contract rui...