๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐„๐๐„๐‘๐†๐˜ ||...

ะ’ั–ะด SamPhiaAntoniaAndal

ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ ใ€ "๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ, ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐œ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

ใ„ใก

|| ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ||

75 0 0
ะ’ั–ะด SamPhiaAntoniaAndal

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬! (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬): 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚) 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟐! (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬): 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

                                                             ★·.·'¯'·.·★ || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 ||★·.·'¯'·.·★

 Takeda Kai ( Kai 武田, Takeda Kai ) (You! <3 )

A sorcerer studying in the first year at the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School under the tutelage of Gojo. She meets Yuji when She and Megumi was  trying to locate a high-grade cursed charm talisman at her high school.  She is the one that convinces Satoru to try to save Yuji from his execution after his possession by Sukuna. She possesses the "Ten Shadows Technique" (十種影法術, Tokusa no Kage Bōjutsu) like Megumi. She uses her curse power to create spirits (式神, Shikigami) out of her own shadows to exorcise Curses. She has been noted to have high potential as a sorcerer by several other powerful people, including Sukuna himself. 

Yuji Itadori (虎杖 悠仁, Itadori Yūji)

An athletic teenager who joins his school's Occult Club to avoid the track team. After finding and opening a box containing a cursed charm resembling a rotting finger, his school is attacked by phantom-like creatures known as Curses. In order to protect his friends, he consumes the rotting finger and becomes possessed by a Curse known as Ryoumen Sukuna. Yuji later joins the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School under the tutelage of Satoru Gojo, where he is placed under a death sentence, which has been suspended until he consumes all of Sukuna's fingers in order to kill himself and Sukuna at the same time. Yuji believes in leading everyone to a proper death and wants to save everyone. Yuji feels responsible for the hundreds of thousands of people Sukuna kills at Shibuya and seeks to stop Kenjaku at all costs.

Megumi Fushiguro (伏黒 恵, Fushiguro Megumi)

A sorcerer studying in the first year at the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School under the tutelage of Gojo. He meets Yuji when trying to locate a high-grade cursed charm talisman at his high school. Megumi is the one that convinces Satoru to try to save Yuji from his execution after his possession by Sukuna. Megumi possesses the "Ten Shadows Technique" (十種影法術, Tokusa no Kage Bōjutsu). He uses his curse power to create spirits (式神, Shikigami) out of his own shadows to exorcise Curses. He has been noted to have high potential as a sorcerer by several other powerful people, including Sukuna himself. He was originally going to be sold to the Zenin clan (one of the big three prestigious families of sorcerers) which was stopped by Gojo and thus Megumi became a sorcerer himself. The head of the Zen'in clan, Naobito suffers grievous injuries fighting Dagon at Shibuya, and names Megumi as the next head of the Zen'in clan before dying.

Satoru Gojo (五条 悟, Gojō Satoru)A sorcerer working as a teacher in the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School. He uses his curse power to control the space around him in innumerable ways. Even though his title of 'The Strongest' is self-proclaimed, most allies and enemies alike never actually dispute the title and generally consider him to be one of the most dangerous people alive. As a result, Satoru is widely respected by sorcerers and holds high influence in the sorcery world. He convinces his superiors at the college to keep Yuji Itadori alive until he consumes all of Sukuna's fingers. He teaches Yuji, Megumi Fushiguro, and Nobara Kugisaki. He was ambushed by the Special Grade Cursed Spirits at Shibuya, and Kenjaku manages to seal him away in the Prison Realm, after he exorcised Hanami.

Nobara Kugisaki (釘崎 野薔薇, Kugisaki Nobara)A sorcerer studying in the first year at the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School under the tutelage of Gojo. Nobara transferred to the college so that she could move from the countryside without any expenses. She meets Yuji and Megumi during her first official mission as a sorcerer. Nobara possesses the "Straw Doll Technique" (芻霊呪法, Sūrei Juhō). She carries a toolkit consisting of a strawdoll, a weapon hammer and nails as her primary choice of combat. Nobara looks up to a person called Saori who lived in their village and wishes to meet her sometime again. During the chaos at Shibuya on October 31, she ends up severely disfigured by Mahito and her current status is unknown.

Panda (パンダ)
A second year student at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School who takes part in the Sister School Exchange Event. Although having an appearance of a giant panda, he is actually a unique type of Cursed Corpse created by Masamichi Yaga, in which not only does Panda have sentience, but grows and matures as he ages. Also unique to him is having three "cores" (the 'heart' of a Cursed Corpse), which he can change back and forth to unlock various abilities. After grieving the death of his creator, Masamichi Yaga, Panda joins the Culling Games with Itadori, Takeda and Fushiguro in the effort to stop it.

Toge Inumaki (狗巻 棘, Inumaki Toge)
A second year student at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School who takes part in the Sister School Exchange Event alongside Maki and Panda. Inumaki possesses the Cursed Speech Technique "Jugon" (呪言). He keeps his mouth covered and speaks only in various ingredients of rice balls. This is due to his cursed power concentrated in his voice, creating various effects against Curses depending on how he speaks and uses his words. During the Shibuya arc, he is accidentally caught in Sukuna's Domain Expansion and loses an arm.

Maki Zen'in (禪院 真希, Zen'in Maki)
A second year student at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School. Along with Toge and Panda, she recruits Megumi and Nobara (and later Yuji) to participate in the Sister School Exchange Event with Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School. Maki comes from a prestigious sorceror clan and is poised to be the next heir as the head's eldest child, but due to her lack of Cursed Energy, she and her twin sister Mai were demoted to being the clan's servants. She later left the clan to attend Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School and become a Jujutsu Sorceror. Having no Cursed Energy, Maki requires the use of glasses to see Curses and uses a variety of weapons as Cursed Tools. However, being born with a Heavenly Restriction (天与呪縛, Ten'yo Jubaku), she possesses superhuman physical prowess, which more than makes up for her lack of curse power. During the events at Shibuya, Jogo burns her entire body, and she only survives thanks to the Heavenly Pact. After the events at Shibuya, she lays waste to her clan, in order to gain access to their armory containing weapons useful in the fight against Kenjaku, during this ordeal she becomes even more powerful, which comes with her sister, Mai's sacrifice.

                                                ★·.·'¯'·.·★ || 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 || ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Ryomen Sukuna[] (両面宿儺, Ryōmen Sukuna, "Double-Faced Spectre")A high-grade curse, considered the undisputed 'King of Curses' due to his raw power and malevolence. According to legend, he was a four-armed demon resembling a human, when in reality, he was the vengeful spirit of a sorcerer from the prime era of jujutsu. Sorcerers of his time were unable to exorcise him however, storing his 20 fingers as cursed charms in hope that one day they would be destroyed. Currently, Sukuna is the "" of the body of Yuji Itadori, who agrees to let himself be killed to avoid further massacres. He has expressed notable interest in Megumi Fushiguro's abilities and plans to both regain his power and body. Whenever Sukuna possesses Itadori, characteristic tattoos take form on Itadori's body and two extra eyes open on Itadori's cheeks. Satoru Gojo claims he can beat Sukuna, but the latter has expressed a desire to kill him and his power is such that all other Cursed Spirits are attempting to restore him. When Itadori is fed ten of Sukuna's fingers at once at Shibuya, Sukuna comes out and commits genocide at Shibuya.
Yuta Okkotsu (乙骨 憂太, Okkotsu Yūta)

The protagonist of Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical School (volume 0), which serves as a prequel for the main series. Yuta was initially a cursed victim of Special-Grade, haunted by the spirit of his childhood friend, Rika Orimoto. Satoru Gojo took charge of Yuta's case and enrolled him at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, where he befriended Maki Zen'in, Toge Inumaki and Panda. After training with Gojo and the other students, Yuta learns to control his cursed energy and becomes a skilled swordsman. Even after Rika's curse is lifted, Yuta maintains his Special-Grade ranking, so much so that he can beat Suguru Geto, and Gojo has stated that Yuta has the potential to overcome him. Yuta's great power comes from being a descendant of one of the three great sorcerer clans and is the reason he cursed Rika when he refused her death at a young age. Yuta is still a sophomore at the institute, studying abroad. He later comes back as the executioner of Itadori Yuji after Gojo had been sealed, though the two soon team up afterwards, in order to rid the world of Kenjaku.

Kinji Hakari (秤金次, Hakari Kinji)A third-year student at Tokyo Jujutsu High who is currently suspended for clashing with authority. While away from the school, Kinji is running a fight club between sorcerers for money. He has been spoken by Gojo as potentially surpassing him along with Yuji and Yuta, and Yuta also states that Hakari is capable of being stronger than him when he is serious. Following Yuta's advice, Megumi and Yuji seek him out to gain his help against Kenjaku, and soon find him at his illegal fight club. Upon hearing that Gojo has been sealed and Yaga was executed, Kinji agrees to help defeat Kenjaku.

Kirara Hoshi (星綺羅羅, Hoshi Kirara)

A third-year student at Tokyo Jujutsu High who is currently suspended for clashing with authority. While away from the school, Kirara has partnered with Kinji while running his fight club. Their cursed technique is Interstellar Flight (Love Rendezvous), a complex technique whose motif is based on the Southern Cross constellation. They agree to Fushiguro and Itadori's request for help, after hearing about everything that transpired at Shibuya.

Kiyotaka Ijichi (伊地知 潔高, Ijichi Kiyotaka)Voiced by: (Japanese); Chris Tergliafera (English)The of Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School. He can create curtains, a technique used to implement a barrier to separate an area from the outside. It was revealed by Nanami that he was once training to be a sorcerer, but for unrevealed reasons he chose to become a manager instead. He is injured during the events at Shibuya, but he is saved by Shoko.
Shoko Ieiri (家入 硝子, Ieiri Shoko)Voiced by: (Japanese); Ryan Bartley (English)A doctor at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School and former classmate of Satoru and Suguru Geto. She has proven to be quite a valuable resource, being one of the few people capable of healing others with the Reverse Healing Cursed Technique. Shoko is a rather serious and somber person, wants nothing more than to get her job done, and often has to stop or get in the middle of Satoru to make fun of others. She usually examines dead bodies in the school morgue and does not engage in combat, unlike the other sorcerers.
Kento Nanami (七海 建人, Nanami Kento)Voiced by: (Japanese); (English)A Grade 1 Jujutsu Sorcerer, an alumnus of Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, and one of Yuji's mentors. His personality is a stark contrast to Satoru's, being stoic and serious whereas the latter is more easy-going. His cursed power allows him to forcibly create weak spots on the target with his weapon, a blunt sword wrapped in cloth. He was later killed in the Shibuya incident by his rival, Mahito after Jogo scorched his body.
Akari Nitta (新田明, Nitta Akari)Voiced by: (Japanese); (English)One of the managers working for Jujutsu High School. She was assigned to accompany the first years in their mission to defeat the Yasohachi Bridge curse.
Atsuya Kusakabe (日下部篤也, Kusakabe Atsuya)Voiced by: A faculty member of Tokyo Jujutsu School. He teaches the second-years at Tokyo Jujutsu School. Although he does not possess an innate technique, he reached the levels of a grade 1 sorcerer using only his katana and excellent swordsmanship. His special move is Batto Sword Drawing (抜刀). It is implied that he is the mentor Kasumi Miwa as she has the same skillsets.
Masamichi Yaga (夜蛾 正道, Yaga Masamichi)Voiced by: (Japanese); (English)The of Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, the creator of Panda, and the teacher of Satoru, Suguru, and Shoko. His cursed technique, Cursed Corpse (呪骸, Juga), allows him to animate dolls and control them. Yaga accepts Yuji in the institute only after being convinced that he knows exactly what he is getting into and supports Satoru in opposing the superiors who want Yuji dead. Most of his appearances involve him having to deal with their escapades. After the events that transpire at Shibuya on October 31, the higher ups hold him responsible for the carnage, and he is sentenced to death, an act which is carried out by Gakuganji.Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High SchoolStudents:Aoi Todo (東堂 葵, Tōdō Aoi)Voiced by: (Japanese); (English)A third year Sorcerer of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School. He is incredibly strong in hand-to-hand combat, being able to defeat five Grade 1 Cursed Spirits and 1 Special Grade during an attack in Kyoto. He can apply a flash coating of Cursed Energy to his body for defence. Todo also dislikes anything that is boring due to his mundane past as a result of his incredible strength. He usually asks his opponent what is his type in women. He believes Itadori Yuji to be his brother and that they went to same middle school. He also taught Yuji how to control his cursed energy. He helps Itadori fight Mahito during the Shibuya Incident, though he loses an arm, which prevents him from using his technique, Boogie Woogie ever again.
Mai Zen'in (禪院 真依, Zen'in Mai)Voiced by: (Japanese); (English)A second year Sorcerer of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School. She detests her twin sister Maki after the latter left her and their clan to study in becoming a Jujutsu Sorceror. Compared to Maki who possesses no Cursed Energy at all, Mai possesses a Cursed Technique, albeit possessing a low amount of Cursed Energy. An expert markswoman, she uses a revolver infused with Cursed Energy to take out Curses or other Sorcerers. Her technique, which is kept as a secret for strategic purposes, is "Construction" (構築術式, Kōchiku Jutsushiki), allows her to materialize objects out of Cursed Energy. The process exhausts her quickly. After Gojo is sealed at Shibuya, she sacrifices herself for her sister, in order for her to conquer the Zen'in clan and gain access to their armory to fight Kenjaku with.
Kasumi Miwa (三輪 霞, Miwa Kasumi)Voiced by: (Japanese); Allegra Clark (English)A second year Sorcerer of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School and Gakuganji's secretary. She is also a fan of Gojo. Coming from an impoverished family, she wishes to become a Jujutsu Sorceror to provide financial relief to her siblings. She is proficient with a sword and her Shadow-Style: Simple Domain technique allows her to instinctively strike at anything that comes within 2.21 meters of her radius. She often calls herself "useless Miwa". During the Shibuya Incident, she learns of Muta's actions and subsequent demise at the hands of Mahito, and mourns him after realizing, that she had feelings for him as well.
Kokichi Muta (与 幸吉, Muta Kōkichi)Voiced by: (Japanese); Keith Silverstein (English)A second year Sorcerer of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School. Being born with a Heavenly Restriction (天与呪縛, Ten'yo Jubaku), Kokichi's body is fragile and weak, but he has immense amounts of cursed energy in exchange for it. His cursed technique, Puppet Manipulation (傀儡操術, Kairai Sōjutsu), allows him to manipulate -like Cursed Corpses all over the country. His daily life and sorcerer's missions are undertaken by an assortment of Cursed Corpses puppets he uses for combat and communication, each of them named Ultimate Mechamaru (究極 メカ丸, Arutimetto Mekamaru). Secretly, he had a crush on his classmate, Kasumi Miwa. It was revealed that he was the mole working with the cursed spirits Gojo and Utahime suspected. He formed a Binding Vow with Mahito to heal him of his condition, but turned on him and Kenjaku, revealing that he only used the cursed spirit for his ability to heal him and soon proceeds to attack them. Though he managed to push Mahito far, he soon met his end at the cursed spirit's hands. He later redeemed himself posthumously by helping Itadori in the events of the Shibuya Incident.
Momo Nishimiya (西宮 桃, Nishimiya Momo)Voiced by: (Japanese); (English)A third year Sorcerer of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High. She is a Semi-Grade 2 sorcerer, her cursed technique is Tool Manipulation that allows her to telekinetically levitate her broom, similar to those used by witches. Her role is supportive rather than an offensive one as she uses her power to scout areas and collects information. As a third-year student, she looks out for her juniors and is especially close friends with Mai Zenin.Noritoshi Kamo (加茂 憲紀, Kamo Noritoshi)
Voiced by: (Japanese); Landon McDonald (English)A third year Sorcerer of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High. Although he is an illegitimate child, he becomes the next heir of the Kamo clan as he inherited the Blood Manipulation Technique of his clan. His main weapon of choice is a bow, his arrows are dipped in his own blood to control their direction. He is a Semi-Grade 1 sorcerer.
Arata Nitta (新田新, Nitta Arata)The only first year student of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High. He is the younger brother of Akari Nitta. His Cursed Technique allows him to prevent injuries from getting worse, though he cannot heal unlike Shoko Ieiri, he can only stop bleeding and reduce pain. He is a sorcerer considered of great value that only he and Todo were sent for rescue in Shibuya.
Yoshinobu Gakuganji (楽巌寺 嘉伸, Gakuganji Yoshinobu)The Principal of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School and one of the elders pushing for Itadori's execution. He uses a guitar to send Cursed Energy by the amplification of the melody he plays. After the events that transpire at Shibuya, he executes Masamichi Yaga, on whom the elders placed the blame for the tragedy that occurred.
Utahime Iori (庵 歌姫, Iori Utahime)A Grade 1 Jujutsu Sorcerer and one of the teachers of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School. While she is usually very polite and reserved, the mere sight of Gojo is enough to make her blood boil, as she is often teased by him for being weak. Secretly, she works together with Gojo to find out who the mole in the school is. Her investigation eventually reveals, that Muta was the mole, though he has already been killed.
Other Jujutsu Sorcerers[]Mei Mei (冥冥)An alumnus of Jujutsu School. Her cursed technique is "Black Bird Manipulation" (黒鳥操術, Kokuchō Sōjutsu), which allows her to control and share her vision with crows. Knowing her technique is weak, she strove to become a powerful sorcerer and was able to become a grade 1 sorcerer for being a capable fighter. Her weapon of choice is a battle-axe. Mei Mei is known to have questionable morals and having a materialistic personality, she only cares for which side has more money which she openly admits.
Ui Ui (憂憂)The younger brother of Mei Mei who he greatly admires. As a member of a sorcerer clan, he possesses great skills as a sorcerer even in his young age. Ui Ui is deeply loyal to his sister, allowing himself to be put in dangerous situations for her.
Yuki Tsukumo (九十九 由基, Tsukumo Yuki)She is one of the four special grade sorcerers. She was a mentor to Aoi Todo, who she scouted one day when she was traveling. She aims for a world with no Cursed Spirits, a belief that differs from Jujutsu School. Yuki has a habit of asking men who she meets what type of girls they like, a habit Todo adopted from her. After the Shibuya Incident, she shows up to help, volunteering to guard Master Tengen.
Takuma Ino (猪野琢真, Ino Takuma)An alumnus of Jujutsu School and the protege of Nanami Kento. He is a Grade 2 sorcerer and currently waiting for his promotion to Grade 1. Ino looks up to Nanami as a role model and even got emotional when Nanami relies on him to take care of Itadori and Fushiguro. His innate technique is Auspicious Beasts Summon (来訪瑞獣) which allows him to become a spiritual medium to summon the four Auspicious Beasts - Kaichi, Reiki, Kirin, and Ryu. He is very eager in fighting to prove his skills, but was incapacitated by curse users during the Shibuya Incident.
Yu Haibara (灰原雄, Haibara Yu)A student from Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. He was the only classmate and friend of Kento Nanami during his time as a Jujutsu Student until he was killed in action during a mission in 2007. In contrast to Nanami, he was a bubbly and energetic person. Suguru mentioned that his friendliness could even lead him to danger. Haibara's death was one of the reasons that led Suguru Geto into becoming a curse user. Haibara appeared once more to Nanami while he was at death's door in Shibuya.
Tengen (天元)An immortal Jujutsu Sorcerer that remains within the Tombs of the Star Corridor at all times in order to reinforce the barriers that protect both Jujutsu High locations. Tengen is responsible for preaching the foundation of Jujutsu Sorcerers and spawning religious groups that worship them as their deity.Zen'in Clan[]

The Zen'in Clan (禪院家, Zenin Ke) is one of the Three Big Sorcerer Families, along with the Gojo Clan and the Kamo Clan. It is a clan known to have problematic ideals, only recognizing family members with powerful techniques, otherwise they are rejected and not even considered as human beings. For this reason, Toji Fushiguro and Maki Zen'in left the clan due to their lack of Cursed Energy.

Naobito Zen'in (禪院 直毘人, Zen'in Naobito)The head of the Zen'in family and a Special Grade 1 sorcerer possessing the Projection Sorcery technique. Naobito is always seen drinking, even in serious situations like in Shibuya. Though when it comes to a fight, he is ecstatic especially facing a powerful opponent. He was confident in his abilities enough to fight the Special Grade curse, Dagon - even while they were trapped in his Domain Expansion. He died after the events of the Shibuya Incident making Megumi Fushiguro the current head of the clan.
Naoya Zen'in (禪院直哉, Zen'in Naoya)The youngest son of Naobito Zen'in, he inherited the Procestion Sorcery technique, believing himself to be the rightful heir to the clan. When it was revealed that Megumi Fushiguro was to be the new head, Naoya was determined to kill him. Naoya is the embodiment of Zen'in Clan's ideals. He is arrogant and apathetic. Naoya looks down on the weak, and only sees women as objects - he was particularly harassing his cousin, Maki Zen'in when they were younger, believing her attitude to be inappropriate for a woman. He began hunting Itadori, when he was wanted for execution, but relented once Okkotsu arrived to execute Itadori. Later, he was defeated by Maki, during her onslaught and was finished off by her mother.
Ogi Zen'in (禪院扇, Zen'in Ōgi)The father of Mai and Maki Zen'in, and the brother of Naobito Zen'in. He believed he could have become the head of the Zen'in Clan if it weren't for his daughters. He sees them as failures for not having talent in Jujutsu and even did not hesitate to fatally attack his own children. He is a Special Grade-1 sorcerer with his Blazing Courage Technique that allows his katana to burst into flames for deadlier attacks. He was later killed by an enraged Maki in their second duel to avenge the death of her twin sister.
Jinichi Zen'in (禪院甚壱, Zen'in Jin'ichi)A large and brutish man and a member of the clan's elite unit of Jujutsu Sorcerers, the Hei, led by Naoya Zen'in. He is a Special Grade 1 sorcerer with great capabilities in sorcery, in contrast to his little brother Toji Fushiguro, who has zero cursed energy. His technique allows him to manifest a barrage of giant fists to accompany his punches. He was later killed and decapitated by Maki.
Ranta Zen'in (禪院蘭太, Zen'in Ranta)The youngest member of the clan's elite unit of Jujutsu Sorcerers, the Hei, led by Naoya Zen'in. He is a Semi-Grade 1 sorcerers. Ranta is known to be respectful and the responsible type by his fellow Zen'in Clan members. His technique allows him to restrict movement which he used to support Jinichi's attacks. He died from the injuries he gained for using his technique in extreme measures.
Chojuro Zen'in (禪院長寿郎, Zen'in Chōjurō)An old and short man of the clan's elite unit of Jujutsu Sorcerers, the Hei, led by Naoya Zen'in. His innate technique allows him to manipulate the earth and create giant stone arms from the ground. He was easily killed by Maki.
Nobuaki Zen'in (禪院信朗, Zen'in Nobuaki)The captain of the Kukuru unit - a branch lower than the Hei unit where all male members of the clan with no Innate Technique are obligated to join and undergo intense training to keep up with the rest of the clan who have their own techniques. He and his unit were all killed by Maki.
Ogi's wifeThe mother of Mai and Maki Zen'in. As a servant of the Zen'in Clan she is not shown to speak or even walk alongside the male members of the clan. She expressed her disappointment to Maki, but in her final moments it is revealed she is glad she gave birth to her daughters.
Curse Users[]Kenjaku (羂索)Kenjaku orchestrated the Shibuya Incident and the Culling Game to which he plans on recreating the Heian Era, the Golden Age of Sorcery, in modern Japan. At the beginning of the series, he appears as the deceased Suguru Geto - which many have believed he was resurrected at first. In reality, Kenjaku is a mysterious ancient sorcerer who had taken over the bodies of many sorcerers in many eras among them being the ancestor Noritoshi Kamo whose body he used to make the Death Paintings and currently has possessed Geto's dead body. Kenjaku worked alongside with Mahito's group to carry out his plans, however he does not actually sees them as allies and had ulterior motives using Geto's Cursed Manipulation Technique which he acquired in possession of his body. Kenjaku's 'true form' is a brain with a mouth where he transfers himself into different hosts of his choice and they can be recognized with the stitches around their head. During the Culling Games, he approaches Sasaki, Itadori's friend and classmate at his previous school and thanks her for taking care of "his" son.

Uraume (裏梅)

A mysterious curse user aligned with Kenjaku that has existed for a thousand years. Their cursed user allows them to materialize and manipulate ice. Their abilities are powerful enough to freeze a large group of people and is even capable of using Reverse Curse Technique to heal themselves. Although a human, Sukuna regards them as an ally because of their delicious cooking.
Haruta Shigemo (重面 春太, Shigemo Haruta)A weak curse user whose technique is based on luck, who was brought on the mission to the Sister School Event as a distraction by Uraume, and later to murder Jujutsu School Managers in Shibuya, starting with stabbing Ijichi. During Sukuna's rampage, he accidentally runs into his Domain Expansion and is killed.
Juzo Kumiya (組屋 鞣造, Kumiya Juzo)A curse user who is evidently keen in murdering people and using their body parts for his handicrafts and tools. He was hired by Uraume for their mission during the Goodwill Event. He has a workshop of many powerful cursed tools, Dragon-Bone is considered his personal masterpiece and is currently in possession of Maki Zenin. His limbs are destroyed by Gojo and he is captured and interrogated by the Jujutsu School Managers.
Jiro Awasaka (粟坂 二良, Awasaka Jirō) and Ogami (オガミ)A pair of old curse users hired by Kenjaku to raise curtains in Shibuya. They feared Gojo, claiming their freedom was taken from them because of his Six Eyes and Limitless Technique. Ogami possesses Séance Technique, and uses her grandson as a vessel while Awasaka has the Inverse Technique.
Niji Ebina (蛯名仁次, Ebina Niji)A powerful curse user that was hired by Kenjaku in Shibuya. He was patrolling the subway and ran into Mei Mei's group but was ultimately defeated by her.
Kokun (コークン) and Bayer (バイエル)Two soldiers from a faction of Curse Users called 'Q'. They were tasked in assassinating Rika Amanai to stop her from merging with Tengen but were ultimately defeated by Gojo and Geto.
Bag Mask Curse UserA curse user with a Cloning Technique who was set to assassinate Rika Amanai in exchange for bounty.
Shikigami Curse UserAn elderly curse user with who wields Shikigamis in battle. He was set to assassinate to Rika Amanai in exchange for bounty.Suguru Geto's Group[]
Suguru Geto (夏油 傑, Getō Suguru)A Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer and former classmate of Satoru and Shoko, and thus a student of Yaga. His curse technique allows him to absorb and control natural curses and use them for combat. During his time at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High, Geto was an excellent student, as well as considered being the strongest along with Gojo. After the Star Plasma Vessel mission failed, he developed a strong hatred for people without magical powers to the point of wanting to exterminate them all to give life to a world of sorcerers only, an act that according to him, it would prevent the creation of cursed spirits and consequently end the cycle in which all sorcerers are trapped. He is later confirmed to have been killed by Gojo at the end of Volume 0, leaving his body free to be possessed by the ancient evil sorcerer, Kenjaku, who would then take on Geto's identity.Nanako Hasaba[]Nanako Hasaba (枷場 菜々子, Hasaba Nanako)Voiced by: A young cursed user that Geto took under his wing. After seeing the twin girls being mistreated and locked in a cage by their village, Geto's hatred for non-sorcerers grew stronger as he went mad and cursed all of the villagers. Her technique allows her to manipulate photographed subjects captured in her phone's camera. She cares deeply for Geto and is extremely angry at Kenjaku for taking over his body. She is killed by Sukuna in the events of the Shibuya Incident, her gruesome death along with many other innocent civilians traumatized Yuji.Mimiko Hasaba (枷場 美々子, Hasaba Mimiko)Voiced by: The twin sister of Nanako. She always carries a cursed doll around which is involved with her technique. She cares deeply for Geto and is extremely angry at Kenjaku for taking over his body. She is killed by Sukuna in the events of the Shibuya Incident, her gruesome death along with many other innocent civilians traumatized Yuji.Miguel (ミゲル, Migeru)Voiced by: A curse user from Africa. He was an ally of Geto, but after his death the group parted ways. Miguel is currently recruited by Gojo to train Yuta Okkotsu in Africa. His weapon of choice is the special-grade cursed tool that belonged in his clan, the Black Rope. It nullifies effects of any Cursed Technique.Larue (ラルゥ, Larū)Voiced by: A curse user of unknown capabilities. He was an ally of Geto, but after his death the group parted ways. Larue is currently working alongside Yuki Tsukumo.Toshihisa Negi (祢木 利久, Negi Toshihisa)A curse user of unknown capabilities. He was an ally of Geto, but after his death the group parted ways. He is currently working alongside Kenjaku to preserve Geto's will.
Manami Suda (菅田 真奈美, Suda Manami)A curse user of unknown capabilities. She was an ally of Geto, but after his death the group parted ways. She is currently working alongside Kenjaku to preserve Geto's will.

𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭/𝐃𝐚𝐲! - 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧, 𝐒𝐚𝐦 ┌( ^◡^ )┘

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

1.3M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
568K 46.7K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
797K 46.7K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.4M 126K 44
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...