I'm a villainous guy.

By DJjammer

Soul was a lone wolf, a solo villain, making his own in the world, that is, until he gets caught up with the... More

Main cast.
Souls description.
Prologue- coffee meeting with the devil.
Chapter 2- Karaoke chaos.
Chapter 3- Sun's out, all the f#$king guns out.
Chapter 4- lizard love and the creepy stalker.
1K VIEWS.
Chapter 5: VIVA LAS VEGAS.
Chapter 6: Boo-lldozing.
Villain talk 1: Sir pentious.
Chapter 7- The VVV, part 1: An old friend.
Halloween special: Fears given form.
Chapter 8-The VVV, part 2: Lizard vs the nerd (with a special guest appearance).
Chapter 9- Bienvenida a la fiesta.
Chapter 10- Lyle, lyle, cro-co-dile.
Valentines special: Demencias trial.
Chapter 11- Guns, bears and explosions, what the f $#&.

Chapter 1- First mission.

2.7K 33 15
By DJjammer

It had been a few days since I had "moved" in and I had gotten to know the group pretty well, for a group that was working for the world's worst villain.......they weren't half bad.

Black hat was a bastard, straight and simple, he always loved either making me uncomfortable, scaring the everloving shit out of me or summoning me out of nowhere. His teleportation requires you to have all your bones broken and mended at the same time, IT SUCKS. I also witnessed demencia flirting with him, turns out she has a crush on him (which caused me to punch a hole in a wall when I found out). One time, she left him a bouquet of black flowers and a love letter, he just stepped on them and burned them as she watched, I almost rushed him when I saw her tear up.

Flug was a different story, he may be evil, but he was actually a pretty swell guy. I started my experience by helping him around his lab and we bonded due to the fact that we both liked inventing, I'm just smaller scale stuff next to him. I also helped him by showing him some on my future invetion ideas, it gave him ideas for new devices that black hat was actually impressed with.

Then there was 505, he was a giant blue bear with a flower on his head and pure as holy water.

He was basically the maid/lab assistant, but he lived giving me hugs and was overjoyed when he found out I loved hugs (hey, I'm evil, not a monster). I helped him with the chores every now and then, all while giving him a friend.

As for demencia, well, firstly, suprising everyone, she apologized for tricking me, then we hung out and connected on a really deep level. We both like rock and roll, we love playing pranks (me, only on off days) and we both love video games. She and I really connect, she gave me some fighting lessons, she was a brutal teacher, but she knew how to fight, she even trained me on different scenerios that we may even face. We've bonded so much she's even started calling me her best friend...........💔.

So, after about a week of getting to know everyone, I was woken up one morning in a very unsavory way.

Soul- OH SON OF A BITCH.

I jump up out of my bed and land on my head, I slowly raise my head rubbing it as I look up to see one of black hats shadow demons, a crow.

Crow- lord hat has summoned you.

I look over at the clock, 3:30. I growl as I stand up, clenching my throbbing head.

Soul- IT'S 3:30.

Crow- look buddy, I don't make the rules, now get up.

It flies away as I grumble, I get dressed and grab my gear, I enter the office to find everyone else there.

Soul- What's up boss.

Black hat was in his chair facing away as he slowly turns to us, his reflection in the window not following.

Black hat- today is your first mission soul, we've been hired to hijack a armored vehicle carrying important documents for our client, it is up to you all to steal these files and get them back here, undamaged.

Demencia- yes my dark lord.

She winks at him as I growl, we follow flug to a part of the mansion I hadn't ever been in yet. We walk in to reveal a giant hat ship.

Flug- behold, the hat plane.

Soul- eh, a jet would look cooler.

Demencua- OH YEAH, and it would be green and red, with a lizard on it.

I chuckle as flug rolls his eyes.

Flug- that would be nice except, A: we can't afford one, and B: there's NO WAY I'm trusting demencia to fly a jet armed with machine guns and missiles.

Demencia- party pooper.

We walk into the ship and strap in as flug powers up the ship and takes off.

" 5 minutes later"

Demencia- are we there yet.

Flug- no.

Demencia- are we there yet.

Flug- No.

Demencia- are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we th-

Flug- DEMENCIA, SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE-ARE-NOT-THERE-YET.

Demencia-.......................are we there yet.

Flug- "shaking with utter rage".

I chuckle as I turn on my music.

Flug- THERE, CONVOY DEAD AHEAD.

I look out the window to see a large convoy of black, militaristic sports cars, 12 in front and back of a armored bank truck. Flug flies us over it as he keeps pace.

Flug- okay, he-

Soul- demi, feel like some fresh air.

Demi- "grins" LET'S ROCK.

I pop open the back doors of the plane as we keep pace with the convoy.

Flug- WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Soul- the only thing I know how to do.

0:49 - 0:55.

Me and demi land in separate cars, demi looks up to see the agents looking at her as she grins.

Demi- Hola.

She bites the arm of one guy as the guy driving swerves due to the shifting of the fighting in the back. Meanwhile, I had landed in the car opposite to her and proceeded to shoot my spikes into the agents, killing them instantly.

I hop on the wheel and gun it towards demis car, speaking of demi, she was kicking the agents asses, one goes to taze her, only for her to grab his arm and slam her elbow down on his extended arm, shattering it. She headbutts the guy driving out the door as she slits the throat of the guy in shotgun with a knife.

She and I pull up next to each other and nod, we slap a bomb to our separate cars, demi pulls back to behind the van, I pull up in front of it, we then jump out of the cars as the bombs go off, leveling the other cars, leaving just the van.

Demi- nice.

Soul- seriously, this is too ea-

Suddenly, a hand shoots up and grabs me.

Demi- "smirking" shouldn't have said that.

I'm pulled into the back to reveal the hero rocksolid.

Rs- Soulslicer, your working with the black hat gang.

Soul- yup, just ask my friend demi.

She jumps up and wraps her body around his head, wailing on him, she slams him into the floor, causing the van to spin, we go tumbling, demi kicks rocksolid out as he lands on a billboard, the van stops on its side. I shake my head as demi chuckles to herself.

Demi- that was fun, let's do it again.

?- THIS IS THE POLICE, COME OUT.

I pock my head out of the side slightly to see a bunch of armed guys surrounding the car.

Soul- you got the documents.

Demi holds up the papers as I grin.

Soul- "radio" flug, can you have the ship under the bridge at our location.

Flug- WHY.

Soul- JUST DO IT, demi, here.

I pass her a high power plasma cutter, she starts to open up the bottom of the vehicle as I go to address the cops.

0:00 - 0:28

Demi- HAHAHAHAHHA, "BROWN PANTS".

Police- LAST CHANCE.

Soul- LET'S BOUNCE.

The police, having enough, fire a rocket launcher at them, destroying the van, they go over to inspect the carnage when the hat ship appears around the side of the highway, with me and demi on it, holding the documents.

Soul- it's been real, go have some donuts.

Flug takes off as the cops shoot at us to no avail.

Soul- WWWWOOOOOHHHHHOOOO.

" back at base".

Demi- So he pocks his head out and says "you may be wondering why the red suit, that's so enemy's can't see me bleed, this guy's got the right idea, he wore the brown pants".

Flug bursts out laughing as we enter black hats office, he looks up from his paperwork as flug places the case on his table.

Black hat- good job, I saw you on the news.

He taps a button and a screen extends from the left side, it turns on to reveal the news.

Reporter- Tonight, a armored vehicle, carrying sensitive information for the hero league was robbed by a group of individuals known as the black hat gang, along with famous villain, Soulslicer, members of this gang include demencia, Dr Kenny "flugsly" and black hat, the world's most dangerous villain.

Mug shots of us appear on the screen as video of the heist plays alongside it.

Reporter- Famed hero, rocksolid, who was in charge of guarding said cargo, was brutally injured in the fight, he is currently in hospital and a reward for any information on these villains are being offered.

The screen turns off as me and demi fistbump.

Soul- That was awesome, you were great.

Demi- YOU KIDDING, those explosives you made were rock on, black hat, he's ready for the big time.

Black hat- it appears so, okay then, I've gotten word that a villain may need our help, I'll have the news tommorw, your excused for the evening.

I nod as we walk out, demi runs off to her room as I head to mine.

Soul- night flug, remember to turn off the test chamber.

Flug- Thanks.

He walks away as I walk into my room, I plop down and turn on my games, suddenly, the vent above me bursts open and demi falls out of it.

Soul- WHAT THE-

Demi- hey soul.

She sits up, smiling.

Soul- what's up.

Demi- "smirks" how do you feel about karaoke.

" To be continued".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
63.1K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
171K 1K 189
Mature content
169K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc