The Value of Tears (En- JayWo...

By ENCARMOA96

Jay only values the valuable and that is money and his life but Jungwon is a different story as he values eve... More

Start
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIII pt. 2
XXIII pt. 3
XXIII pt. 4
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII (FINAL)
Bonus Chapter

XX

1.4K 113 24
By ENCARMOA96

Jungwon

I went down to the kitchen and placed the tray in the sink when I heard someone spoke.

"Jungwon right?"

I immediately look at my right and I saw an elderly man dressed in the same suit I always see Jay hyung wear in his office.

"Yes?"

"I'm Jay's dad. . ."

"Oh . . hello, nice to meet you"

"I just want to thank you. I mean, my son never had someone when he's growing up that he became so distant and I taught him wrongly when we're together.  .  thank you for staying with him. I always had hopes for him and now that hope I'm seeing is you. Stay by his side. Maybe you're the answer to what I've been asking the heavens for. I am seeing a different side of him these days, a different side I'm loving"

"Oh thank you sir. . . Jay hyung is not actually bad like what I have seen on TV or read on paper. Or is he just good to me?"

"No. . . he just need someone to show him the world I failed to show him.  . and please, don't call me sir. Dad will do"

"Ok dad . . . I will now check on him, he's taking me somewhere fun"

"Enjoy your date!!"

"We will!"

I ran back to his bedroom and I saw him already dressed perfectly as always.

"Are we going now?"

"Yeah yeah. The amusement park is not going anywhere. ."

"Your dad says to enjoy our date. . now hurry"

"Wait what? Do you know what a date is?"

"Yeah. . I watched on TV that it is something lovers do. . . and lovers are like boyfriends so I thought maybe boyfriends hanging out is a date . . . we're boyfriends right?"

"Carrots listen . . . boyfriends are more than friends. Don't listen to everything the people tell you ok? Sometimes they're not telling the truth"

"but didn't you say I'm more than your friend?"

"Ok ok . . come on let's go on a date"

I'm so excited making me ran ahead of him again and immediately, I went to the parking garage and wait for him in front of his car. He then entered but instead of going in, he pulled my hand and we went on a different type of vehicle. I think it is a motorcycle. It only has two wheels. Can those two wheels carry us tho?

He handed me the helmet as he wore his. I place it on my head before I look at him climb the motorcycle and it roared to life.

"We'll ride that?"

"Yeah. . there might be no parking spot in the amusement park . .  hop on"

He instructed me what to do before I sat behind him. I felt unsafe in an instant as there is nothing to hold onto, I can lean back and literally fall, I felt open to any accident.

"Jay hyung . .  can we take the car instead? I felt scared"

"Just hold on tightly on me ok? Don't let go. Also we will reach there faster. I will protect you don't worry"

He grabbed my arm and wrap them around his waist as I held onto him as tight as I can. I place my head on his back as I attached myself even closer to him.

What if one wheel went off? Will we just be thrown somewhere? This is small compared to the car, what if we will get hit by a car? Then there is nothing to even support us, we will definitely die.

"Stop over thinking or we're not going"

"Just go. ."

I held onto him tighter and then with my eyes closed, I felt us moving but this time, it is faster and I can feel the wind pass through my hands and I got curious so I slowly opened my eyes and the view is so pretty.

I mean, it felt totally different as traveling inside the car. I know I cannot talk with Jay hyung in this ride but it is so much fun. The view is so open and I can look at any direction I want and I can see everything.

"Hold on tight. We're almost there"

I looked ahead and i saw the real life ferris wheel. I saw that in the TV and it is even bigger in real life. I can literally see it towering many of the other constructions and buildings. It would be really fun to be in there. I can ask Jay hyung to watch sunset while we're on top.

When we reached the amusement park, I'm feeling so excited and I almost jump off if not for Jay hyung holding my hand.

"Like in cars, wait for it to stop ok?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited to try all the interesting rides you mentioned. And I saw a lot of fun rides"

"Ok. . let's go then"

We entered the place and there are many people and compared to the mall, this place is open and you can see the sky and there are also stalls like the mall but it is smaller. They sell more food and I don't see any clothes and gadgets. Maybe because this is a park and it is suppose to be this way. There are many stores on land.

They have a mall, a department store, convenience store, restaurant, cafe, bar, coffee shop, bakery and many more. I'm getting confused as day passed by.

Because I don't want to be lost in the sea of people, I held Jay hyung's hand tightly.

"Where will we go first?"

"What do you want to do first? You can pick one that you're curious about and then we'll try that"

"I want to try that train"

I saw a train but a shorter one moving so fast around the tracks. Wait, it is not a train, where is the roof? Won't the people riding that fly away?

"That's a Roller Coaster. I don't know how to describe it so let us just try"

We waited in line and once we got seated, there's a huge seatbelt around us. Oh maybe this is what keeps the people in place because I have seen this ride go crazy with its twisting.

"Jay hyung . . can I hold your hand?"

Without a word, I felt him intertwine our fingers causing for a huge grin to appear on my face.

"You can go crazy in here Carrots"

When the ride starts, I know this is a good idea because it feels like I'm swimming in the air instead of water. I'm so used to swimming crazily under the sea that this ride reminds me of it. How I miss the sea but the sea also holds the threat to my life.

I smiled as I opened my eyes and enjoyed the view that the ride is giving me. All the turns and twists are just so fun to me.

"This is so fun!!"

I shouted and the other people shouted with me. I look beside me and Jay hyung isn't looking good. He's sweating and shaking as he grip my hand tighter.

I got worried for him that the moment we exit the ride, I didn't let go of his hand and drag him to the nearest comfort room.

I know the feeling of being sick as I felt that when we went to that store and it is awful when there are people looking at you.

"Jay hyung? Are you ok?"

He just splashed some water on his face as he took in deep breaths.

"What just happen?"

"We're in the roller coasters but you're not fine "

"It just felt so familiar"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

We exit the room and went to a stall and ordered some food. We sat on the bench and he began to speak.

"It's just a memory from when I was younger. My dad trained me in the sea to dive. But on one particular day, I was caught in a huge wave that almost killed me. The roller coaster felt like I was taken in the sea once again but instead of waters, I am on air. . . I'm sorry Carrots . . this is suppose to be your day, where do you want to go next?"

I felt so bad, Jay hyung had a bad experience with waves while here I am enjoying the ride because it felt like the waves.

"You pick next"

We finished the food and drink before we went to some arcade games. This is when you pop a balloon and win a price.

A certain plush doll immediately caught my attention. But it is so hard to win as it is pure luck. The balloons held prices inside and sometimes, it has nothing.

I was completely not aware that as I stare at the plush, it was taken out the shelf. The caretaker has taken the plush out the shelf and gave it to to. . . Jay hyung?!!

My eyes widen as he took my hand and place the plush in my arms.

"Thank you!!"

I leaped and hugged him as he took my hand and we again walk around and I saw a huge circle being dropped a hundred feet from the top. Oh it is like a superhero landing from the sky. I want to try it. But what if Jay hyung is scared of heights?

"You wanna try that?"

"Yes but . . will you be ok joining me?"

"Sure, let's go"

I saw him take a huge intake of breath   as we line up.

"Jay hyung, It's alright, we don't have to. . "

"I can do it ok? I'm not scared"

"No . . it's fine. I don't want you to feel sick again"

"But I'll be fine"

He looked frustrated and he really seem to be alright but I don't buy it. I don't want him to feel sick again.

"Jay hyung, it's just me, . . you can let your guard down. . ."

I then slowly pulled us out the line and we sat on the bench.

"May I ask you a favor?"

"What is it"

"Can you be Jay hyung whenever you're with me? I mean, you can be yourself around me. You can tell me anything. You can scold me too you know . . ."

"It's hard to do that . . I don't even know who I am when you're with me. . . you confuse me"

Am I hurting him perhaps?
I just want him to be comfortable around me. He always make sure that I am comfortable but what if he's not? I want him to feel great with me too.
_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
38.3K 1.3K 24
where the boy's love is one sided, he loves him alot. lovesick. started : 09/09/21 completed : 10/12/21
25.5K 989 45
Existence of love between two teenagers scavenging the righteous path. The love lost between Sunoo and Ni-ki proves that loving someone again after g...
18.2K 573 27
Sunoo is loved and admired by every one in his life but what if this admiration turned in to a very serious matter that could destroy sunoo and his f...