He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 35~ Heaven

107K 3.9K 7K
By omfg_af

Not edited- wassuppppp

So I was eating some amazing paneer pakoras for who know what those are.

Moving on, I have three tests all this week all on the same day for my AP classes so wish me luck-🧍‍♀️🚙

I was going to say something else here too but I totally forgot so yeah 😭

Also make sure to vote n comment. When this gets 2k+ comments and 982 votes I'll write the next one

Abby Madden

Okay, if the wedding itself is on Sunday-which is only four days away then I need to hurry the fuck up.

Seb is with Ares right now trying to find a place for their honeymoon and I'm here with Athena and Mason trying to get everything sorted out.

Akira is with Ivy showering her with whatever she was craving. I think it was ice cream with gummy bears on top?

"Okay, catering is done" Mason sighs, putting the phone down, I nod and look at Athena who's gone from cursing someone out to checking out her nails.

Shit we need to get our nails done too...

The jet that takes them right from their wedding reception to the honey moon is Seb's because someone apparently chose to bomb Dominico's. That man needs to stop pissing other mafias off before he gets killed. And since everyone knows him and Ares are brothers, his two jets also went kaboom.

I put that on my list quickly before Athena nods, "security is also taken care of" she lays down on the couch in my room.

I checked that off the list too, now all that we have to do is make sure Ivy and Ares know how to somewhat dance so I've planned a last minute dance practice with Natalia for tonight, she thankfully took a day off her vacation for us.

Okay, this is going fine so far.

"Athena put the knife away" I snap when I see her throwing and catching a knife in her hands, she looks at me with an unimpressed look before holding her knife up "it's a dagger Madden, get it right"

I narrow my eyes at her, she ignores me but still puts the dagger away.

Mason and Athena start talking about their outfits and what shoes and jewellery should go well with them, I jump a bit when my phone buzzes against my ass.

I pull it out of my pocket and my eyebrows furrow when I see a text from no one other than Seb telling me to come to his room when I'm done with whatever I'm doing here.

I send him a simple 'why' before going to tuck my phone away but I sigh when my phone buzzes again.
(Amant means lover)

Amant: booty call

Me: Asshole

Amant: kidding, I want my face between your tits

Me: Did assface pick a place?

Amant: Maui, now tits

Me: I feel used

Amant: I'll give you a book

Me: Million dollar question, which one?

Amant: Have you read the off campus series?

My eyes widen and I squeal, Athena and Mason both look at me with a weird look before I wave them off.

Me: Deal, but I want no spoilers

Amant: Done deal?

Me: I'll be there in five

"What did he say?" My eyes find Athena who is wiggling her eyebrows, Mason looks at me with a knowing look and only then do I notice the smile on my lips when I see myself through my mirror.

I feel my cheeks heat up, thankfully my door is thrown open and a happy Ivy walks in with Akira's arm thrown around her shoulders, saved.

"I'm happy now" she states sitting on my bed, getting under my covers before grinning at us all.

"Are you blushing?" Akira asks with shock, I glare at her as Ivy gasps dramatically. I glare at her before sitting beside Ivy on the bed.

Smiling a bit when I see her hand resting on her tummy, "we ran into Dommy in the kitchen, and I felt your pain" Ivy says to me and my eyebrows furrow.

"They'd make a cute couple" Athena throws her dagger into the air and catches it as she talks, Ivy nods and Mason hums laying beside Ivy.

"You know I'm right here, right?" Akira asks, pointing to herself, we all ignore her.

Ivy looks back to me before placing her hand on mine and interlocking her fingers with mine, "so..." she starts off with a sly grin.

"Ares has been observing that Seb is very smiley today, know why?" she asks, I raise an eyebrow at her and she raises one back. Or well tries but she's raising two right now.

Me and Seb haven't told a single soul that we're trying this again, though I was going to tell Ivy, Mason and Akira everything after dance with some coffee. Not right now, later.

I can figure out what I'm going to say and all the answers to their questions.

"You tell me, he doesn't even talk to me" I murmur, oh...Well the shower three days ago says otherwise...

Shut up

After the library and our talk we've been less distant, and by that I mean we're sneaking around and just hanging out in one or the other's rooms for a while and then going to sleep.

He helps me eat too, and I can't thank him enough for that.

"Mhm" she hums looking me up and down, before any of them could question anything else I stand up. "I'm going to go get some food" I quickly make up a lie, but then I feel bad for it when I see all Ivy's face light up.

"Okay" she grins, nodding quickly, I see Akira smiling at me too and Mason gives me a 'good job' look before I walk out of the room.

Dammit now I feel bad.

I roll my eyes as I look down at my shoes, I love these shoes so muc-"perra" I hear Nico's voice and my head snaps up to meet his eyes. "Oh never mind it's just you"

My eyes narrow at him, "Do you call everyone you bump into a bitch?" I ask and he shrugs before nodding. "Basically, call it an instinct" he slurs every few words, his eyes are bloodshot.

Before I could say anything someone followed behind him, bumping into him and I scoff when I hear him call Nico a perra too. Aleixo looks at me before grinning, his eyes also bloodshot and he seems too happy to be true.

"Oh my god, look at that, it's Abby" he gasps.

"Lexi, Nico, drink water before you pass out" I cross my arms, they both roll their eyes. "Yes mi reina, anything else?" Aleixo bows but he almost tumbles over, I step to the side and watch as he falls to the floor to leave Nico laughing lightly.
[my queen]

"Yeah, go to sleep" I glare at him when he starts laughing.

Idiots.

"Bye Madden" Nico mutters before going to walk but he trips over Aleixo and I watch as they both lay on the ground laughing.

I'm not even going to try and help.

I ignore them as I walk around them, I can't wait till the day Nico meets a girl that makes him quit smoking and slaps some common sense into his stupid ass.

I walk up the stairs ignoring all the stares from Seb's men, he gave the ones outside this hall that every time they see me they act like they didn't or else he'd kill them.

I hope he was joking.

I grab the door handle of his door before throwing it open, the door of the bathroom is slightly ajar and I can hear the shower running.

I shut the door lightly before pulling my combat boots off and setting them on the ground next to his bed, smiling at my fluffy socks before I lay down on his bed.

I lay on my stomach and my elbows hold me up as my legs swing in the air, I pull out my phone before seeing that Rachel is messaging me yet again.

'Abby please, I lost you and it was the worst thing to ever happen to me' I snort at her message, the worst thing to happen to her was probably that live stream, and she did it to herself.

I wonder what made her randomly start a stream and tell people the truth, don't get me wrong though. I'm beyond happy that she did and my career was saved.

And I doubt she's actually sorry, like you don't just accidentally tell the whole world I sexually assaulted your ex, that is such a sensitive topic to some people and she made it seem like a joke lying about it like that.

I sigh but before I could click out of our conversation I see she's typing again, I bite down on my bottom lip and instead of blocking her I wait for her message.

'Can we grab coffee sometime? I'd like to say sorry' is what she texted me and my brows pull together in confusion, wait is she actually sorry?

Don't believe it whore

That was rude

Shut up and listen to me

Consy, are you sick?

Oh, yeah sorry. This isn't your Consy, it's some hottie named Bella D'Angelo's Consy, and your's told me that she needed help.

Oh

Don't block her, leave her on read and turn off message alerts, let her watch you grow. Be a bitch Abby, your ass is fatter and your tits are better, she's two days till her plastic runs out so know you're better than her.

Trust me, she's going to stab you in the back again. Do not listen to her, understand?

Yes?

Good, now toodles

Oh, um, bye?

My eyebrows furrow, what the fuck was that?

I don't even get to question myself and my mind anymore before I feel a pair of lips connect with the backside of my shoulder, "hey" Seb mutters and I smile dropping my phone.

Im back

I turn over and my smile gets bigger when I see the small smile on his lips, my eyes widen and I let out a small gasp when his hands slide under my ass and push me to the middle of his bed.

He stands and my eyes don't wait to drop to his naked torso, he's only in a pair of sweatpants that hang low on his hips giving me a view of his amazing v-line, he turns around before walking into his closet.

"You were supposed to follow me, hermosa" he calls, I roll my eyes before getting off his bed and walking behind him.

"Wanna see something?" he asks and I hum, walking up behind him. Wrapping my arm around his as my hand interlocks our fingers, I watch as the corners of his lips tilt up.

He walks to some random door before twisting open the door knob, my eyes widen when I see some stairs behind the door. "Seb, baby, I already said sorry, I'm too hot to die" I go to turn and run but he rolls his eyes and yanks me back.

"Calm down, drama queen" he murmurs before pulling me into the side of his body, he forces me to walk up the stairs and I keep warning him if he kills me I will haunt him and never let him sleep in peace.

My eyes slam shut as I go to scream, before I could his hand clamps over my mouth and I squeeze my eyes shut tighter. Someone tell Ivy I'm not sorry for slapping her ass.

Oh

"Ximena, just look" he demands and I try smacking him, he mutters something in spanish "look before I actually kill you"

My eyes slowly open, "I'm going to kil-" my mouth and jaw both drop when I see what I see in front of me.

Woah, heaven, he killed us and we're in heaven.

"If this is heaven, then why didn't someone kill me befo-" I'm cut off when I feel a hand slap my ass, I turn before glaring hard at Seb who's glaring harder at me.

"No dying" he glares.

"Shock can kill you" I point to the setting in front of me

He rolls his eyes "I'm a doctor, I know, and what's so shocking?" he asks obviously like every other mafia leader has a secret fourth floor in their house which is a huge library.

"Never mind" I wave him off and walk into the library, still stunned. He has a library on a secret floor in his house. Oh my god.

He grabs my hand and leads me towards a bookshelf, he picks out a book and I grin when I see the title. 'The Deal' Garrett Graham here I come.

He hands me the book and I grin, I could kiss him right no-do it.

I mean...Yeah...Think about it...

I turn around before throwing myself at him, books make me so happy it's not even funny. He has to take a step back before letting out a small chuckle as his arms wrap around me.

"Carry me back down" I demand, I was joking-but he actually slides his hands under my upper thighs and lifts me, my eyes widened as my legs wrap around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He walks back to the door and walks down the small staircase, there was that one show that there was some other world and some weird tacky ass necklace. Yeah, no idea what it was called but I remember watching it, it reminds me of this.

He shuts the door in his closet before walking out and I gasp when he throws me on his bed, laying right on top of me before he grabs the hem of my shirt and pushes his head under.

Oh he was being serious?

I sigh when he rests his face against my fucking tits, "this is a pretty colour" he whispers kissing the seam of my pale pink bra before there's a kiss on the valley of my boobs.

His arms wrap around me before he yawns, my legs still wrapped around his torso as he drops all his weight on me. I groan under my breath before opening the book.

"Can I take it off?"

My eyes roll as I start reading, "no" I keep reading with a grin on my lips. I am so invading his secret library.

"Perra"

What's with people calling me a bitch today?

I smack his head from over my shirt, he kisses the side of my boob. "My bitch" he adds resting his face against my skin.

"I'm going to sleep" he announces and I hum, but then I remember about the dance practice and before I could talk he does "wake me up 15 minutes before we have to leave"

I lift the top of my shirt a bit and he looks up, I smile before leaning down and placing a kiss on his forehead, "have a good nap"

He grins kissing each one of my tits before laying his face on them, "oh I will, trust me" he answers as I start chapter one of the book.

-------------

A/N
Word count: 2561

Heyy so I rlly liked this chapter.

Also what u think bout sebby bby's secret floor🤞😍

Chile make sure to vote n comment so I can read em all when I wake up

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1M 432K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...
29.7K 741 23
"Why are you following me actually?..." I ask as look at the man in front of me with a worried expression. "Because I want you as mine and whatever y...
121K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
430K 12.7K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...