A Guide To Vigilante-ism By T...

Od magic_dirt

I hope you enjoy/enjoyed reading this. It's a Tommy-centric SBI +Bench trio fic. Any needed TWS will be put a... Více

2- How to evade arrest and train to fight heroes
3- how to relax and spread rumors
we interrupt your program.
4- how to have nightmares, gain family, and evade arrest
5- how to meet your best friend, fight crime, and get kidnapped
6-how to bond with your captors
7-How to look for your best friend(s)
hurry. :)
8- how to be in deep shit
9- how to save your best friends and get kidnapped (again? really?)
10-how to not have a good name for this chapter
11- how to celebrate your captors' birthday
12- how to get turned in- wait no nvm
13- how to have a happy ending.. ?
epilogue / A/N

1- How to not get killed by superheroes or your bestfriend

1.8K 43 56
Od magic_dirt

He ran.

He ran as fast as he possibly could. He ran on all fours, as it was faster than running on just his legs. He turned a corner, into an alley.

The heroes were getting closer, he could hear their heavy boots behind him.

"Hey! We're not gonna hurt you" One of the heroes, one with a deep voice lied.

He took another turn, a dead end.

Shit.

He turned around, and the heroes turned the corner as well. He pulled his bag closer and adjusted his mask.

One of the heroes stepped forward. The Angel Of Death

"Hey mate. We aren't gonna hurt you, we just want to talk to you." The Angel's voice was gentle as he slowly stepped closer, "What's your name?"

"Tommy." He said quietly, striped tail, caked in so much mud it looked more brown than blonde, lashing behind him.

"We need the stuff you stole back, then we're gonna take you somewhere safe, alright? Get it out of the bag."

Tommy nodded, and started digging in his bag.

The Angel turned to the heroes behind him, "See? That wasn't so bad. He's just a kid, it-"

He stopped, collapsing onto the ground.

Another hero, with curly brown hair shouted something and crouched beside him, the other hero who was still standing turned to Tommy.

The hero stood tall and well built, with pink hair braided tightly, his face was covered with a mask, as it always was.

Tommy hissed, baring his claws.

"Alright kid, we didn't want to do this, but we have to now." The Blood God explained calmly, walking closer.

"I'm not a fucking kid." Tommy growled, backing away.

Of course his comm had decided to break at this exact moment! Can't have shit here.

The Blood God lunged, too fast for Tommy to get away. He pinned Tommy under him, pulling his tranquilizer gun away from him and pinning his hands to his back. Tommy struggled, it did nothing, but he tried.

The Blood God leaned down and reached for his mask.

Tommy screamed, as loud as he possibly could.

The Blood God sighed, "You're only making this harder, kid." He started untying Tommy's mask.

Tommy screamed louder and struggled harder, he knew he couldn't get away on his own, but he might be able to attract enough attention to get the hero off of him. Even through all his struggling and screaming, The Blood God pulled off his mask easily, revealing the face underneath.

The Blood God tensed for a moment, "Spirit, come here." The other hero walked over, "Holy shit. He really is just a kid."

They talked as if Tommy wasn't there. Tommy hates when adults do that.

"I'm not a fucking kid." He snarled.

Spirit looked down, reaching out a hand to cup Tommy's cheek, "It's alright, you're safe with us- Holy shit!"

Tommy bit his hand, drawing blue blood easily with his sharp teeth.

Spirit pulled his hand away quickly. Spirit took something from The Blood God, his cape. Spirit sighed, "Sorry kid."

He wrapped the cape around Tommy's head, not suffocating him, but making sure he couldn't bite.

The Blood God tightened the cape around Tommy's head, "We need to bring him down to the station. He might be a kid, but he's still a thief that assaulted heroes." Spirit  said, picking Tommy up, ignoring all of Tommy's struggling and screaming.

The heroes started walking, and Tommy had an idea.

Tommy went completely limp, completely silent. Everyone stopped as soon as he did

"Holy fuck- Did you fucking suffocate him?" The Blood God asked, panicked.

"I shouldn't have! But it looks like his powers make him inhuman, maybe whatever he's mixed with has weaker lungs? I don't know!" Spirit said while unwrapping Tommy from the cape.

He laid Tommy on the ground in front of him. Tommy held his breath.

"He's not fucking breathing! Check for a pulse!"

Tommy waited a few seconds and listened to them argue.

One..

Two..

Three..

Go!

Tommy jolted up, standing on his legs instead of all fours. He bolted to where the Blood God was standing, holding his bag and the Angel Of Death. Tommy grabbed his bag and pulled it out of the Blood God's hand, sprinting to the nearest building.

Running on all fours definitely gave Tommy speed, but running on his feet gave another advantage.

He tapped both of his feet together, activating the red lights on the soles of his sneakers.

He crouched, getting ready.

The Blood God was getting closer.

He took a deep breath, and he jumped.

He was launched onto the top of the building, slinging his bag over his shoulder and running.

He was in a richer area of the city, so he didn't have the layout memorized completely.

He sniffed the air, looking for that hint of sewage and pollution that was always present around his neighborhood.

No.. no... There!

He turned to the left and started running again, using the jump boost from his shoes to jump across the buildings, no doubt waking up a few rich people from who live in the penthouses.

He held his bag closer to him.

Just a few more blocks and he would he home. He would be back to his apartment and to his roommates, out of hero territory.

Heroes only ever put their best in the places where rich people lived, so it was a risk to do what he did so out in the open. Of course, he hadn't expected to be chased by all three of the city's top heroes, it just showed how important the stuff he had was.

After a while of running, he was finally home.

He had a sinking feeling in his stomach, though he didn't know why. He was home, he had his cafe, his food, his roommates, he was safe-

"TOMMY FUCKING INNIT!"

Oh right, his roommates.

Tubbo and Ranboo rushed downstairs.

Tubbo immediately ran over to Tommy,

"What took you so long?" He asked. Somehow, even under the fringe of brown hair that always covered his eyes, Tommy could see the anger.

"Tubbo, heyyy, what's up big man? Have I ever told you how much I like your hair?"

Tubbo smacked his forehead.

"Shut the fuck up. What did you do?"

Tommy laughed nervously, stepping back, "Oh, you knoww, the usual, I got the stuff."

He reached into his bag, pulling out a large wad of cash, "See nothing to worry about-"

Tubbo interrupted him, "Explain why you're an hour late and you have so much money."

Tommy slouched a bit, "So- um- like.."

Ranboo tapped him on the shoulder, "Teen robbed the second highest ranking hero and got away, according the the hero, the perpetrator goes by the name Tommy."  He read from his phone.

"It's been less than an hour how do they already have articles on it?" Tommy asked.

Tubbo hit him on the back of his head, and Ranboo kept reading.

"The suspect is blond with blue eyes. His enhancement is unidentified but officials believe it is a physical power, one that combined him with an animal. He stole money and gold, but also a totem of undying. Officials say to call police on sight, do not engage, he could be dangerous."

Tubbo frowned, "You said you were going on a walk." He said.

Tommy backed away from his roommates, "I did that."

Ranboo and Tubbo glared at him.

It was going to be a long night.

======

Philza, more commonly known as the Angel Of Death, sat down across from his two sons, reading over the case file again.

"How did that kid have access to a tranquilizer gun, especially with such high quality parts?" He asked.

Wilbur, more commonly known as Spirit, shook his head.

"Don't know. It looked like his shoes also gave him jump boost. He has access to some pretty good tech, could he be be a villian's minion?" He asked.

"No, any villain would send someone older, or more experienced. He stole a totem." Technoblade, known as the Blood God, answered.

Philza sighed, "The kid looked homeless, he was skinny, and his clothes were dirty. Someone could've hired him to get the job done easy without any important deaths?"

Wilbur pushed his brown hair out of his face, "That doesn't explain how the kid had access to that tech. People wouldn't waste such expensive pieces of gear on a temporary asset that was probably meant to die."

Philza sighed, "We'll finish the investigation tomorrow," He turned to Technoblade.

"Stop looking so mad."

Wilbur laughed, "He's upset that a kid was able to steal his totem from him and get away." He teased.

Technoblade turned to him, "Dive off of the roof." He said.

Wilbur yelled angrily while Technoblade's power dragged him onto, and off of, the roof.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

51.8K 1.9K 17
SBI found family meets super hero au Tommy is a vigilante that get adopted by SBI he has no idea they are heroes he finally feels like he has a home...
6.7K 315 12
Tommy expected his life to be shit. Being in the foster care system had fucked him up considering the abuse and whatnot. He still had his two friends...
38.1K 1.2K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
161 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...