Hidden Secrets ~ A Jason McCa...

By ListenJustListen

A Jason McCann Love story! What would happen if Naomi, a sweet caring girl whos parents died when she was 13... More

Hidden Secrets ~ A Jason McCann Love Story ~
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
*N*O*T*E* (Most Asked Questions!)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

5K 38 12
By ListenJustListen

“Fine. I’ll do it,” I spat at their direction, as they back off. The 3rd guy put the knife away as quick as he took it out.

“I’m Kane, that’s George, and he’s-” The leader began but I cut him off.

“We don’t need to know each other.”

He gave me a weird look, then nodded.

“We’ll come back later,” They yelled after me as they walked off. They where like a pack of Tyrannosaurus Rexes, all buff on the outside, stupid on the inside.

As I sat there, I brainstormed. After a while, I had the bullet-proof plan…

Naomi’s Point Of View

My hands glided over the keyboard, typing rhythmically. The screen popped open to Google and I thought a little bit, trying to rephrase the situation in a few words.

I quickly punched in ‘Jason McCann’.

After a few seconds, a whole selection of links appeared before me. The mouse hovered over the first few and I selected on the first one, of course.

I know, I know, I’m seriously weird. I’m basically researching, oh heck, stalking Jason. I went to the library, not before using my cell to contact Ms. Young and thank her countless times, and practically flew to the computers.

And here I was.

I know, I am ashamed of myself too.

The webpage that came on was a high school year book picture. Jason used to go to high school. Hmm, he never told me that before, but I could’ve assumed. I pressed the bright blue back button. I pressed the second link which led me to a case file…

The first entry was for Alex McCann. He looked a lot like Jason, except the hair. But they had the same deep brown eyes. They had most facial features the same, but Alex looked obviously more older.

I read the 3 or 4 paragraphs or so. It explained his education, background, stuff like that. But, it also said that he was accused of putting bombs in the funeral of a police officer. Oh my goodness, why would he do such a thing?? 

Jason’s words then came flowing back into my memory. ‘He cracked after Ralph got arrested’.

I shuddered and continued reading. It mentioned that Jason had bought an airplane that had been used to activate the bombs from a distance.

As I skimmed through what Jason had already told me I stopped when it talked more about Jason. Actually, Jason had his own criminal profile.

Jason had his picture there, looking like himself. He was so adorable… Did I just call him adorable?!? 

Well, he is… kind of adorable.

Oh, who am I kidding??

 Jason is incredibly handsome and I knew it. I couldn’t think about him like that. He is just my friend, that all he thinks of me, I’m sure.  I wasn’t even pretty. He deserved way better than me. I locked these thoughts to the side, and concentrated on the screen of the computer in front of me.

Jason was involved with the funeral bombings, he bought the toy airplane, his brother passed when the cops shot him.

Exactly what he told me. Right?

I sighed. This wasn’t going to get me anywhere. I pushed out of my seat and turned the computer off.

I dashed out f the library, wanting to get home quickly. I hopped on the bus, and soon enough was at the apartment. Ty was there, playing with a… game cube? Ty sat in the middle of the living room, with a controller in his hands. There was one of those old little small box TVs in front of him. Wonder where he could’ve got that.

“Hey, Ty,” I called at him, tackling him down.

He looked at me, wide eyed before throwing his arms around me. He stayed frozen like that, and soon I felt tears staining my shirt.

“I- I missed you Naomi,” He stuttered, while hiding his head in my shirt.

“I missed you too,” I whispered quietly, stroking his hair. I missed him so much. Even if it was for a month, it felt like a lifetime.

He forced himself to stop crying and he pulled away, smiling. He gestured to the game cube sitting on the wood floor.

“Look what Will’s mom got for me!” He exclaimed, grabbing the controller and giving it to me, “Wanna play?”

I giggled and nodded enthusiastically.

After playing some Mario Kart, Ty looked over at me and saw the bruises that covered my arms.

“Naomi… why is your skin purple?” He asked, his eyes curious.

“Its… nothing. I just fell,” I responded. That seemed to satisfy him. I wonder why he hasn’t said anything about where I was for the past few weeks. Maybe Mrs. Young made up some little tale to tell him.

I got addicted to that silly game, and before I knew it, Ty was asleep, lying across the floor. I smiled a little, and turned off the electronics.

I picked him up, and walked over to his room, placing him on his little bed. This was happening a lot lately, huh? I laughed to myself, and plopped on the couch. It was only about 8:00 PM. Wow, time passes quick. Just a few hours ago I was with Aaron at the hospital…

I looked down at my jean pocket, which was vibrating loudly. I took out my7 cheap old cell phone and found that I had a new message.

“hey hottie ;) wanna go to a party”

I blushed unknowingly when I read the word ‘hottie’ no one had really called me that before. What the heck did he mean by that? Was he trying to say something..?I think I’m, thinking to hard about it, guys say that all the time, right? I looked at the sender and saw that it was Aaron.

I texted him back saying that I didn’t have a ride, plus I needed to look after Ty.

“plz only 3 hours I wanna spend time wit you”

My blush got even a deeper red, and I replied with thanks.

“np so can I pick u up”

I thought about it, and I responded with a fine but only a few hours.

J

He didn’t send any texts after that, and he was coming to pick me up for some kind of party. I hope it won’t be like those types you see on Jersey Shore. Gosh, I’m just shuddering from the thought.

I looked inside my closet and found that I had absolutely nothing to wear. And I’m not kidding. Dang, I wanted to make a good impression on Aaron, not sure why though.

I looked through the bottom of my clothes but still didn’t find anything good to wear. Finally, I just settled on what I was wearing, it didn’t matter much.

I checked up on Ty, and he was as still as a log. I closed his bedroom door, and headed for the kitchen. I got a strawberry from inside the refrigerator and popped it into my mouth. At that time, I heard a honking outside. Excitedly, I ran out of the apartment, locking it behind me. I saw the familiar Ferrari, and Aaron’s shaggy blonde head peered out of the window.

“Hey! C’mon!” He yelled after me, a huge smile playing on his lips.

I nodded and shushed him, Ty was still sleeping! He nodded as well, understanding his mistake.

I ran down the steps and soon found myself in Aaron’s car once again.

“So, how you’ve been?” Aaron asked, smiling cutely.

“Fine, really. The bruises don’t hurt as much as I expected,” I told him beaming.

Aaron and I made small talk, but that was all. We didn’t have anything in common, so there were no topics to talk about.

After about 15 minutes of pure silence, he pulled up to some house that was failry huge. I glanced over at him.

“Is this your house?” I asked curiously.

“Nah, its my friend’s,” I nodded and he got out, as did I.

The house was flooding with drunken teenagers, and everyone was dancing inside and outside the house. Everyone looked like they were having a good time, but this definitely wasn’t my scene. I thought about turning back, but Aaron already had his arm slung over my shoulders. I didn’t feel anything, unlike the electric jolt that goes through my skin whenever I touched Jason… Jason… I missed him so much, I feel like I should be with him right now, instead of Aaron. Don’t get me wrong, Aaron was cool, but Jason understands me and I always have fun with him. Whatever, I could have a good time with Aaron too…. Right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya guys! If you are reading this then, concragulations! I never thought anyone would come this far! :)

SO how long was it since I made a good update... liek 2 weeks? So soory guys, I was so busy with Picture tahts I lost all insperation with this story, but I got it back! :DD ahahha so what do you gusy think is going to happen with Naomi? I have no idea myself. But what I do know is Aaron si not who he seems to be... tahst all im giving out, btu if you read carefully a few chapters bakc when she met him, he lets hsi true colors show... just saying. :) I hate Aaron xD O.K enuff rambling, thanks for reading!! See yoouuu Muahh :* love u guyss!! <3

P.S This is dedicated to xSnowKiss because her Jason McCann Story inspired me to do my own, and I just wanted her to know UR AWEOSME!!! :DD lol :) If you haven't checked her story out, go. now. forget mine, lmaooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...
19.4K 604 39
"I am not scared of you, Jason. Just tell me who you are cause i really don't know. Why were those cops after you? Why did you-" i paused "kill them"...
5.6K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...
39.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...