Forbidden Ties (Malik & Coco...

By UrbanDynasty089

Two families The David's & The Kades have had a feud going since high school. What started off as the adults... More

|01|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28| FLASHBACKS
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
EXPLANATION
AUTHOR NOTE
AUTHOR NOTE

|02|

513 26 0
By UrbanDynasty089

"OH MY GOD DC! DC CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOU AUTOGRAPH?!" One of the students at FAMU screams.

I just bury my face in my hand trying to cover myself as the paparazzi takes pictures of me. "Kimia have you heard that Malik Jr is attending here with you? Was this planned? Are you two having relations?!" The man holding the camera throws questions my way.

"Back up! Back the fuck up!" My dad yells as security pushes the people away leaving us room to climb inside the truck and close the door.

I cover my face leaning my head back against the leather seats I let out a sigh. Feeling overwhelmed and the need to cry out my frustrations. "I'm so sorry sweetie." My mom says trying to comfort me by rubbing my arm.

I pull away scoffing. "This would've never happened if I showed up alone. Like always this," I motion outside the car to the people still snapping pictures and or asking for autographs. "Wouldn't of happened if you would've just stayed back."

"Don't be like that," my dad says seriously his sympathy slightly fading. "We're ya parents we wanted to help you set your room up, see campus with you and give you a final goodbye."

"Well clearly that's not the type of life we're able to live. We can't say goodbye like normal people." I argue. "This was supposed to be my moment just for me."

"You can't be upset with us-"

I cut my mom off. "Can I just go inside just me? Then we can set up another time where I can say bye?" I wasn't just to be rude or mean, I know it's not in their control and that they can't help that this happens but for once I wanted it not to. For once I wanted to just relax and enjoy campus as a regular student. I want so badly to take control of my own life but I should've known better.

"Sure." My mom says just to make me happy. My dad just stays silent sending two knocks to the window to alert the security.

When the door opens the guard grabs my arm pulling me in the direction of the university and I shield my face the entire time as they throw questions my way. I try to zone it out as much as I can. Before I know it I was safely inside and I stare at the president of the University. "I am so sorry," he quickly apologizes his eyes glancing back and forth between the windows and me. "I wanted to send someone to help but I didn't know what you and your parents planned to do."

I could see he was genuinely sorry and I knew it wasn't under his control. "It's fine it's not your fault," I reassure him before putting on my professional self. I reach my hand out to shake his. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Jameson."

"It's very nice to meet you too," the middle aged man says politely giving me a small smile. "Out of all the students that enrolled here I am very excited to have you here. You have an impressive record, all honors classes, English Major-"

"Thank you," I say quickly smiling. "My major is still sort of undecided. But English and literature is where my heart is." I explain.

He nods understanding. "Well this is the perfect place to figure it out. Since out there is crazy it's a little too hectic to for you to be able to go to the freshmen table and get your key and map and what not. But we have all that for you right in the front office."

I nod following behind him. I watch as his face lights up when he sees a girl who looks to be my age. A light redbone complexion with dark red hair and thick built with a big butt and nice boobs, she's wearing some jeans and a crop top. "Jada I'm so glad your here. This a new freshmen here her name is Kimia David's. Could you please show her to her dorm room? It's in the private single dorms, and if you would be so nice as to give her a tour that'd be nice," he turns his attention to me again. "Jada is a Junior here so she's very familiar with campus."

I nod again nervously playing with my hands as her eyes rank up and down me as Mr. Jameson goes to get my things. When he returns he has a map, a key, and a paper with my student information and codes on it. "Thank you." I say to both of them before watching as she turns on her heel.

"We're going to have to take the long way through the back of campus. Can't risk anybody seeing you." Jada mumbles moving fast not even waiting on me.

I just frown trying to keep a positive attitude as I follow her down the halls. "What would make a rich kid wanna come here? You could've went where all the other celeb kids go." She says lowly but loud enough for me to hear.

Didn't take long for me to notice her stank attitude. "What made me want to come to an HBCU? Oh I don't know maybe because I love my people and want to be somewhere where I feel completely accepted and understood." I didn't hide my attitude when I said it.

She rolls her eyes a smirk on her lips as she continues to lead me down halls. These ones being the outside halls on the side of the building. "I don't know much about the understood part but it sure won't take long for you to be accepted. That kind of thing isn't hard for people like y'all."

I pause my walking narrowing my eyes at her. "Do we have a issue? I feel like you've been making weird comments at me since I met you." I say honestly.

She just fans me off turning her attention towards a door that says Locker/Shower Room. I tap my heel against the concrete watching as a smirk falls on her lips. "I'll be right back, K?" At first I thought she was joking but I realize she's not when she opens up the door and heads inside. The fog of smoke from the showers hitting my face as it comes out while she goes in.

I hold my things in my left hand and place my right one on my hip. I found myself growing frustrated the more I stood here. It seems like all day none of my plans have fell through. Since I touched foot on this campus it seems everything have been going wrong. All I want to do is go to my dorm room and enjoy myself alone but here I am waiting outside a locker room for what feels like forever.

I glance over between the brick tall stands that are a good distance from eachother giving you the view of the outside and the outside a view of you. I watch as I see one of the last paparazzi people out there. And just as I saw him he saw me too. His face lighting up he shoved his camera man and they began to make their way over from way in the distance.

"Oh my god." I let out turning in every direction not knowing where to go but knowing I need to go somewhere. Since I didn't know this school at all and only knew one person that person being Jada I chose to go exactly where she just went.

I rushed over gripping the door handle I pull it open basically running inside. My heels clicking against the tile floors. I'm momentarily blinded by the fog and my adrenaline is going so fast I didn't hear the sound of moans till the sound of the door creaking shut sounded. And by then I could see just exactly where the moaning came from. I stood there horrified as I saw the scene in front of me.

Jada stood planted with her face against the wall, jeans pulled down to her ankles with her mouth formed in an O shape. While the person she's having sex with has his hands planted on her hips going in and out of her. While she's halfway clothed he's completely naked showing everything. His chocolate melanin skin having droplets of water from the shower that is currently still on covering him, each muscle can be shown clearly, his body being a blank canvas without a single tattoo in sight, he has the typical football player build, skinny and the fat on him being muscle fat, his abs could be shown clearly as they become more noticeable the more he goes in and out of her, I stare up at his face seeing how concentrated he is, his plump bottom lip tucked between his teeth, his sculpted jaw clenching, his brown eyes staring at her entire frame analyzing it, his eyebrows furrowed. His hair that is brushed back in waves that appear similar to an ocean slightly wet, his lining crisp. And a single chain hangs down his neck moving with him as he moves shinning in the slight sun that comes into the locker room.

"Oh my god oh my god!" I shriek covering my face but by then it's too late I feel like I've seen everything.

"Shit shit," Jada cusses as they both move away from one another. She struggles to get her pants up. "Couldn't you just wait outside? Damn."

I turn away letting them both fix themselves. "I did but this guy was coming I didn't know that-...." I cut myself off not really knowing what to say. This whole situation awkward.

When I remove my hand I see that Jada is full on mad but she seems to only be mad because I stopped what they were doing. Meanwhile the guy stands there with a towel wrapped around his waist looking unfazed. Wasn't till his eyes met mine that I realized just who I caught in the locker room.

Malik Kades Jr.

"I'm sorry about her. She's new," Jada apologizes walking over to try and kiss him. He just nods silently turning his head to the side letting her lips his his cheek. To save herself even more embarrassment Jada continues. "Y'all two know eachother right?"

I watch as his expression is unreadable as he walks over towards the shower turning a knob so that it's hotter now. "Nah I don't think we do. I'll see you around though." He says more to Jada than me.

Jada just nods. "Okay uh....see you around." Her words came out as odd as they were. This whole situation was odd to be honest.

I just step back gripping my things I make my way towards the door with Jada squeezing to get in front of me. As I'm halfway out the door I look back in to see him taking another shower letting the water run down his head and chest. Before he could drop the towel I close the door quickly stopping myself from seeing anything.

Soon as we were out in the fresh air I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. My cheeks turning a slight pink color as I think of what I saw. When I get back to the world around me I realize that Jada is already a couple of feet away. I hurry behind her knowing that as much as I want nothing to do with her she's the only way I'll get to my dorm without getting lost.

"Do you know what you just did? That was Malik Jr. you ruined a real connection between us." Jada complains as we walk across the courtyard.

I see all different types of students who pass by us, most of the girls eyes staring at me with jealousy and more of the boys staring at me with lust. I just look around holding my head high and my shoulder back. I did get extra dressed up today as I do everyday. Right now I'm wearing a crochet light blue and white skirt with a matching crop top that has sleeves, my nails done in an ice cube white theme, my heels blue with my manicured white toes out, I have some matching bead bracelets with tree of life charms on it, I have some diamond studs in my ears with my curly hair slicked up into a ponytail. And some natural makeup on not too noticeable but enough for my liking.

I scoff not liking walking behind her so I walk beside her. "A real connection?" I repeat trying to make sure I heard her right. "Yeah because an unsanitary bathroom and sex is a great way to have a real connection." I say sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes. "You don't understand Malik is-" she cuts herself off for a second. "Well maybe you do understand who this man is. He's going to be in the NFL someday. Now just because he doesn't know who you are doesn't mean I'm fine with him not knowing who I am."

I stale face her. I doubt he even remembers her name.

I didn't take it personally when he said we didn't know eachother because we don't. We know of eachother though. That was my first time ever seeing the son of the Kades in person. As hard as it is our parents found ways to avoid eachother all the time. We could all be at the same event and we'd never see one another. Even when they had games against eachother we'd be in two different sections. My mom didn't lie to me about her past. She told me that her and Malik Sr (Malik Jr's dad) dated in the past when they were teenagers, that it ended horribly and they were extremely toxic. That she ended up being with my dad DC who just so happened to be sort of like a friend to Malik. While Malik married Patience Malik Jr's mom my mom married DC. But that still didn't stop the drama. Shortly after my dad and Malik crossed paths at a club and all hell broke lose. A fight was started and that's when the hate fueled between both our families. We avoided them, they avoided us, and the press made sure to keep the beef ongoing. Patience did everything to keep up with my mom and my dad and Malik stayed in competition.

And if there was one thing I was told growing up it was to stay away from Malik Jr. My parents always said they disliked us so we disliked them. As if that was our only reason and the only reason we ever needed. So I did just that, I stayed away from him and he stayed away from me. Seemed to be the universes irony sending us both to the same university. I didn't realize it till this morning though it got leaked, I was late to seeing it. So late that my parents couldn't talk me out of attending here. Plus since other universities already started before hand I'd be like an entire month or two late. Moral of the story is there was nothing I could do to change the situation. And honestly I didn't care much to, if he stayed away from me I'd stay away from him. Like my family did his for the longest.

"Right because he doesn't know who I am but he most certainty knows you." I reply sarcastically again.

She puts on a smile. "Exactly." She agrees.

I just shake my head letting out a huff as we enter another building. I stare up at the huge apartments smiling to myself thinking about how this is about to be a whole new thing for me.

I watch as she stops right when we're inside. "Okay here you are. Your card on your key chain says which floor and room you are on. Bye." She mumbles walking off not wasting no time.

I just ignore her walking towards the elevator. A smile on my face the entire time up. Once I make it to my floor I walk down the hall. "37B 37B..." I mumble to myself as I walk down the narrow halls. Seeing some people having their door open associating with one another, music blasting in some closed rooms, and then at the end of the hall being people in groups sitting on the couch talking. I look over seeing I'm one door away from where my room is.

I unlock the door opening it I walk inside seeing my room fully decorated already. My dorm room having a kitchen, a bathroom, and my bed. My tv mounted and set up, my dresser with diamonds for handles set up, my new bed which is only a full since I can't take up too much space set up, my makeup table and mirror right across from it, the fridge stacked with food and my clothes already put away and my bed already made with the new bedding I picked out.

I can't help but smile realizing that my parents had movers come and set my stuff up for me. So they genuinely wanted to come and tell me bye it wasn't even just about helping me. I start to feel bad for my attitude earlier and planned to text them and apologize.

I sit down on my bed letting out a sigh. But this one not being a stressed one for the first time today it's a happy one.

Time to start a new life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 39.3K 27
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
378K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
913K 82.5K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
844K 50.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...