All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

Від FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... Більше

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 14

1.3K 126 25
Від FlowerVine98

Mithran pov:

"Where are you?"

"Shopping" I answered.

"Is that my Mithran?. What happened to my close buddy?. Are you having any fever or what?" vikranth asks me.

"Nothing happened to him"

" You always hate shopping right, then what happened now? " he asks me.

I kept mum.

" Don't say me that you already starts to accompany your fiance to the shopping. "

Hearing my silence. He laughed.

That serves me. Because everytime I laughs at him for accompanying his girlfriend, because he used to call me whenever he accompany his girlfriend as he feels bore.

" Okay buddy, I don't want to disturb lovely couples bye " The line went died even before I say something.

"Sir your bill" I heard a man voice. I turned and nods at him. This is a big shop which has every necessities.

I gave him my card. He inserted it and showed the machine to me.

I put my password.

"How much?" I asks him by pushing the machine on the table.

"Sir just 69,999/- only"

What?

"What?"

"Comeon" I heard her voice.

"Thank you for purchasing with us mam and sir. Please do visit again" that shop owner says at us.

I turned towards her.

I looked at her hand who doesn't have any purchased bags with her.

"What did you purchased?" I asked her skeptically.

"Why are you asking?"

I skeptically looked at her. Am I not allowed to ask for it?

"I mean you have bought with the mone....."

"Yeah right, I bought from your money. But that doesn't mean am bound to answer you right. You are my fiance, which means you should take care of me until am not dependent on anyone. Currently am just a student, I require more necessities,  being my fiance and soon to be husband you should take care of my necessities. " she stopped.

"I.... Didn...."

"You were looking and interrogating me as if I was wasted your one month salary just like that. And your looking says that you assumed that all am doing is for my revenge?. Is that correct?" she asked me.

"What reven...." I stopped.

"Look, mister I spend lavishly. And that's true, if you are going to accept me as your wife then be ready to spend this much amount for every month. And it's just a start, comeon I need more 30k... send it to me. " she asks me.

"What?"

"What what, are you already running out of money?" she asked me.

"No but, one should never spend money lavishly."

"Oops sorry am not belongs to that category. Look this is life, I want to live it to the fullest. I got to know today is your salary day that's why I called you. And don't forget to come next time too."

Here I thought..... Leave it.

"Because after one more month, you yourself will say no to the marraige. By then I will never ask the money from you, because you will become strangers."

"Give me your mobile" she asks me.

Without even leaving me to take it, she inserted her hand in my phant pocket. This girl.....

And then she unlocked my phone by pressing my thumb for the finger print. Then she done somthing.

"UPI password"

"I won't say...."

"Oh that, 08994 right. I know" she says by putting the password.

"Okay have this. And reach home safely, I need to purchase a lot. Bye fiance" she says at me by walking towards her bike.

"For next time, as soon as you got your salary transfer it to my account." she shouts.

What happened now?

Like literally she used my utmost salary.

What I have enrolled myself into?

I hate when people lavishly spends the money unwantedly.

*Phone notification sound *

" Cashback" i murmurs by seeing the phone screen.

I wiped,...

" 5Rs "I murmured. Who asked this cashback.

'What she purchased with that amount? And she didn't even had any bags with her. ' I thought to myself.

I sighed.

I looked at her who is already gone away from my sight.

Is this also only for revenge?

After sometime:

" You should join us"vikranth shouts from the other end of the phone call.

"Leave me alone vikrnath
Atleast leave me one day from seeing your face"

"That soon buddy, I didn't except you to be like this. Like seriously, you already want only to spend some time with your soon to be wife but not with us. Is this my Mithran, who never give shit to any girl. But now don't even want to spend some time with us. This is unfair, now itself you are behaving like this, then what will happen once you got married... "

" Fine am on my way, where I have to visit just tell me already. "i annoyingly asked him.

"Just to make you say yes, I need to speak a para. If it's for your fiance, you would have just gone behind her like a lost puppy right"

"vikranth" I hissed his name.

"I know you already started to like her."

"Am not" I shouts at him.

"Whatever, just come to our regular meet up place" he says by cutting the line.

'Am not still started to like her right?.'

'Even if you started to like her, what is the problem here?. I don't see anything in this'

'What if the marriage is called off at the end?'

'As if you will leave her to call off'

That's right. But deep down am just scare..... I sighed.

'she spends lavishly' my mind again started.

'She herself accepts that she is doing this for revenge. As long as its for revenge I don't care. She can buy whatever she wants, but I don't want her to spend lavishly like unnecessarily. Because there are people out there who doesn't even able to meet their needs. '

I then get ready and took out my bike. After 15 mins I reached our meet up place.

"Atlast our friend got some time to grace us his presence" kavin says.

"As if we all are working apart.
Just yesterday i happened to see your ugly faces" I says at them.

"Now we all will look only ugly, because he had his own fiance right. Only she will look good for him" pranav says.

I rolled my eyes at them.

I took the place next to vikranth, who is laughing at pranav comment.

This is just a small tea shop, we always used to meet up here.

"Pranav, the great Mithran just came back from the shopping with his soon to be wife." vikranth says.

"Really?" other two asked in a shock.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"Stop guys" I says at them annoyingly.

They got a topic for gossip today.

"I think we need a treat" kabir asks me.

"You accompanied for the shopping Mithran."

"What?. It is just small thing kabir"

"It is a big deal for you Mithran" pranav says this time.

I sighed.

I just looked away as they all started to tease me. God this troop of mine is really a weird group I must say.

"You like it?" I heard a feeble voice.

I snapped my head towards the voice. As its felt like a familiar voice.

There my little puff sitting in her bike, by having small boy before her in the bike.

"Can we ride the bike Faizan?" I heard her voice.

"Yasssss" he shouts at her, which made her to smile.

"Me?" another cute small voice snaped my head.

"Weeee then?" then a chorus voice came. I looked then only properly, there small crowd were standing of children and three lady.

"Okay guys I will give a ride to everyone." she cheerfully says.

Is little puff knows how to be polite too?

Smile crept over my face.

"What she is doing here?" viktanth asks me by placing his hand over my shoulder.

"Don't know"

"She is visiting the Orphanage?" vikranth asks me questioningly.

"I too think the same" I says by looking at the entrance.

She started the bike which made the entire children to smile.

After sometime:

We four enters into the orphanage, as she kept speaking with every children. I really want to see her, want to learn about her.

"Hello kabir, donkey arrive soon" she snapped through her phone.

Poor kabir!!

"Mam, please can you accompany to the head office?" an lady asked her. She nods at her.

And then walked off.

I too followed her, as my friends stopped before few children.

"What she is doing here?" I asked the lady who informed little puff earlier.

"Who are you sir?"

"Am her relative, can you please say what she is doing here?"

"Sir she donated 30k for the children's and also arranged some basic necessities and provisions to the orphanage. And also arranged for the special lunch to the children's. A very good human being right. " she says and then walks off.

'Really a very good human being'

I heard the boot sound, so I immediately walked away and hided behind the pillar. Then I followed her.

"Hello yes kabir, yeah am coming to the main building....okay sure. Yeah"

"Everyone stand in line" an lady announced to which every children's formed in a line.

She started to distribute some packed things, which I assumed the basic necessities.

"Is it your birthday akka?" an 10 year old boy asked her.

"No today is my grandma's birthday, who is no more in this world" she says with a sad smile.

"Thank you soo much akka, for your help"

"No, am not done anything. This is all given by my fian..... *Ahem* I mean by a good man... Actually Not so good man, so you have to thank him not me." she says which made me to  smile.

This girl is something.

Won't even accept me as her fiancee.

Mmmm.

" Okay akka, from your words all I could say is that man is a good man and also very important to you. Say my thanks to him. "he says.

" What no no.. He is not my imp.... Hy wait "she shouts at him as he runned off with his friend leaving my little puff in her own annoying way.

I laughed.

'Am your important person little ouff. May be not now, but am sure one day I will be the very important person in your life.' I thought to myself.

"Little puff" I slowly calls her name.

She immediately started to  turn back.... Fuck.... I immediately hided behind the big pillar. God.

I don't want to show myself to her, she is trying me to say no to her. Let it be that way. I don't want her to irritate more. Already her most of the plan got failures. If she again found out that her plan is failed, then she will worry. And she will even plan in some other evil way.

"Manju, where you are looking at." kabir asks her.

"I felt someone is he.... Nothing comeon" she says and again resumed to give the parcels.

I kept seeing her.

After sometime:

"Manju, you should have called him"

"Whom?"

"Are you kidding manju, you know whom am referring to"

"I don't know anyone except you"

"You bought everything with his money. But you didn't even invited him.... Wait, you did this on purpose right?. You made him to think you in a negative way like lavishly spending girl right?"

"You got it right, comeon let's see whether the ordered food is arrived or not"

"Wait, I will call him now"

"No, you should not call him. I don't want him to know this kabir. I want him to see me as some arrogant rich girl, so that he will automatically says no to me."

"But you are not manju"

"Kabir let's stop this conversation, I don't care. You know am doing everything for my own selfish reason kabir. Just stop with your good goody speech. I don't want a marraige at this young age, besides I hate marriage. And I hate him also. That's it. Today is my grandmother birthday, so comeon I don't want to think about anyone other than her. "

I nods as no.

'I hate him also' her words kept ringing on top of my head.

'What I have done?. All I said is yes, that's it right. Fir that she hate me.' I sighed.

Time skipped :

Manjusha pov:

" Still just one and half more month only is there " I says at kabir.

"And am very excited" he added.

"Do you want a slipper kabir?" I asked him by twisting his ear.

"I have to do something, to make him say no. Arghh"

I tried every way, but no that donkey is hell bound on marrying me.

"Okay bye manju" he says by leaving my room. He came to my home this morning, to pass the notes for me. Which I never asked him, but being a great brother he don't want me to mess up with the assignments. And also he is visiting his grandmother house, which means he won't be there for next few days. Gosh. I hate this.

As if am going to finish up the assignments. I throwed his notes on the table and walked out of my room.

It is only 7 in the morning.

I walked towards the personal gym in this mansion. This is common, but I personally hate everything my so called dad owns.

Its been two days, *Sighing *, I started my workout.

                      -------------------

"Mam, sir is calling you" I heard a maid voice.

Here comes devil.

"I have other impo...."

"I know you don't have one, just meet me in the breakfast table" his voice came from behind.

*Groans*

"I won't..." I shouts at him.

"Without meeting me you can't go anywhere" he calmly says before walking away.

After freshening up, I walked towards the dinning room. I know I can't go away without meeting that man.

I usually won't have any breakfast, lunch not even dinner with them. It's always in my room, inside the four wall. Only when some relatives come, he pressurise me to have with them.

For bloody status!!

"Manju, you.... Come dear, have a seat" I heard her voice.

I rolled my eyes.

I just took the farther seat from them.

She started to serve for him, then she started to come my way, but I showed my palm towards her.

"Am not came here to have food with you guys"

"I know" he calmly says by wiping his mouth with the tissue after placing the knifes on the table and looked up at me.

"I have fixed the appointment with few members for you"

"What?" I confusedly asked him.

"First thing first, you have to change your dressing styles. I have appointed a lady who will take care of your dressings. She will purchase the dteess which will suit you more. Not like this rugged clothes like some gangster. I want you to look like lady, not some tomboy. We have some reputation. Then you have to change your hairstyle. And the ornaments, right now you are wearing sometjng like beggar, but you should wear the appropriate ones from our jewelery shop. And then you have to.... "

" Stop the fuck"i shouts.

"Who the heck you are to order me. " I shouts at him.

"Manju..." that lady started.

"Radha, stop." he calmly says at her.

He stood up from his place.

"See, young lady. First thing, by luck you got engaged. Because no one will accept you as a bride. After giving oneglance everyone will look away. That's how you look. When luckily you got..."

"What are you speaking? " she started.

I kept silent.

I don't give damn about his wod
He just want to mess around with me.

"Silent radha, where I was. When you luckily got engaged. You have to utilise that opportunity. I don't know how and why that boy accepted you. We have some reputation, you have to be look like a perfect bride before the society. First and foremost you should loose weight. I know the time is less only, I have arranged one personal trainer for you. And then, you should change your dressing style, am lady will assist you like I said before. "

" Am not your puppet. I will never do what ever you ask "

" You have to, or else you will embrass our family. You have already embarrassed a lot. At engagement, the stunt which you pulled is still something I couldn't came out of it. But in marriage I will never ever allow it to happen. This time you will look like a perfect bride. "

" Hear me out, I will never do anything which you aks me to do "

" You were always a disappointment for us"he says.

I took a sharp breath.

'Am not' I chanted.

I angrily looked at him.

"You are always the disappointment, just like your mom...."

"Shut up you bastard, you don't have any rights to speak about my mom" I shouted.

"Watch your language young lady"

"Go to hell" I shouts by pushing the chairs to the ground and walking to my room.

'Disappointment like your mom'

She is not.

She is not

She is not.

She is not.

My tears were started to flow from my eyes.

"Why did you married him maa. He is some heartless man maa, did you see him how he is speaking ill about you even in your absence. Do you really loved him ha maa?...... *Muffles *, did you loved him?. Such a bastard.... He is not a man to be loved maa." I shouts at no one in my room.

I just lied on my bed.

And I don't know when I slept with a tear strickened face.

They say, the heart will feel light after the tears poured out!!

'I hate you dad'

'I hate you'

'Maa, love you. Why did you left me with him, now see he is calling you and me as disappointment. It hurts me maa, not for calling me in that way. But you, he is calling you maa. The one person for whom you have waited everyday, so that you could do your wife's duty. But sadly he never been a great husband, now not a great da....... No might be he is, but not for me maa. For him he never considered as you as his wife, so am not his daughter. Living alone myself is a way better than being his daughter. '

' And now I hate one more person too maa. '

' Mithran' I pronounced his name....

'I hate you Mithran. I hate you!!'

Author's note:

Remember me?

Thank you all❤️

How was the chapter?

Love yourself💞

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Remembering Grey Від 💚WEIRDO💚

Паранормальні явища

13.8K 685 32
✔Completed ✔ ❤️Paranormal romance ❤️ Please read, vote and comment *Description Inside* Cover by ME! lol
The Deeper The Hate The Deeper The Love Від S.M. Skyler

Підліткова література

40.4K 1.5K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
If No One Else Від rori.

Романтика

3.9K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
145K 10.5K 32
While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. After she got dumped by her own Best friend when she needed her the most. ...