The story of Xian clan Cultiv...

Par RimpaBlqngrn

Introduction: Xian clan was the great clan besides Lan clan........ the story of the enmity between the two s... Plus

chapter- 1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter - 4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter- 8
chapter - 10
chapter-11
chapter -12
chapter-13
chapter-14🔞
chapter-15
chapter -16

chapter- 9

369 18 0
Par RimpaBlqngrn

Yilling Patriach , the name was truly a  good reason for every one to get scared · Rumors even say that he has the ability to turn dead people into cursed  half alive dolls using  demonic powers. He was achieved a immortality. The rumors were spreading like fire  Every  one was talking about this.

The clans were so terrified that they had called a meeting. They suggested that either Jin  clan or Lan clan to  request yilling patriach  to be a concubine or consort.

The Lan clan 2nd prince, Lan WangJi could actually  make him his wife. ""We can even get his zombie dolls on our side....... and  if he tries to oppose and the clans ...... or does any black magic we will be ready to cover up !""

Deciding this   they  sent a letter to Yillng  patraich.

The next day,

A  handsome face  entered  the hall . He wore black and red robes . He greeted   the elder and sat there.

He didn't understand, why the sect  leaders invite him...... "Why the leaders will invite me? They all fear me and always try to keep me away. When in fact they want me dead, why would they willingly invite me?" Wei Ying thought, scrunching his face as he sat.

The room was suddenly silent to see clan's last bloodline.  They were very shocked to saw the person who was
..... recently ....... They were giving him a stink eye.

They said yilling patriack that they had good decision for him..... according to the sect rule he had broken many rules ......and also finished Wen clan..... he had  killed many cultivators........

""You had done many cruel things...... but we forgive you......for The last time..... we have a marriage proposal for you...... Don't reject it.....if you reject it........then.....""said a sect leader take a tea .

Weiying was very much shocked.....he didn't think what he did.... he think "they think I'm killing innocent cultivators..... seriously.... Why they think that I'll kill someone who's innocent? I'll never do that, that is not in my ethics. No matter what, I'll never kill someone who's innocent just to put me in a higher position. Besides, even if they think that, What's in it for me? Let them think whatever they want. Do they think I'm mortal? They should accept me, the they are  convincing them, ........ this is the way they are to search the person from Lan clan who were related to my parents murder..... I will never forget the day...... I found out the culprit who was a Lan clan member but  I think it had a big plan .........I'm having a feeling that all of this is a part of a big scheme because firstly, our second clan was completely destroyed........
The one who destroyed our sect is the one who destroyed Wen clan, that person also knew that I'll be the one to end it. That person is trapping me in the cobwebs. I talked with Wen Qing she said agreed. I think I should just agree too, Whatever happens afterwards, we'll see."

They saw yilling patriach was in a deep thought...... and after a minute of thinking wei ying said..."" okay , I  agree....... to your marriage proposal.... but I have a question....so how this  proposal will benefit any of us.....?.Hm ....why your clan members  marry yilling patriach?.....and who will marry me?.....""

The Nie sect leader smiled and told  him second Lan clan master Han Guang Jun was not married..... he will  marry you....

Weiying was very much shocked that the name of the person whom he like the most......because he knew it when he  saw Lanzhan he couldn't control himself...... his headache  suddenly returned...... a fake smile was his face...... he agreed to their proposal and also promised that their dead soldiers who were very strong,  protect  the clans they didn't harm any innocent people....

After a minute Yilling patriach was involved their long political discussion...... he was very bored but no one noticed the bored look  in his face..... his face like handsome, dashing,  cute ....person who always help them....... but people did not like orphan....... but that's not his fault..... he just to save innocent people and took the revenge from  the Wen clan...... but that's the end ............. no....that's not the end..... because the main culprit who was the mastermind....... they don't know his plan......

         After a  few hours............
Weiying was thinking  his past memories........ he was very much shocked and aslo the sorrowful , depressed memories was curved in his mind.....

" Two and half years ago
....... there were a bit of festivals going on amongst the sect. numerous clan members were coming to the night hunting and they were also invited for it. But he clearly remembered, his sister ran away from home......... To find Chusheng, he also ran after her. But then he found a young boy who looked really beautiful. At first he was shocked to see a man who was this handsome, dashing,  wore milk white clothes and also had a cute face..........But as soon he realised, the man was injured, he looked utterly sympathetic. He ran to the guy and try to help him. 

Weiying and wenning were a secret house.  It was decorated by beautiful leaves,  flowers..... weiying and wenning....sometimes ,  Wen Qing  were join them to had a good time together. 
They play many types of games , share their life's boring experience or stories.  They rarely met  a day to a month. But then they were weiying's family because weiying lost everything . But then Wen Qing and weiying  made the house a little big.

Weiying clearly remembered this time then he helped the young boy and  with him.

Wei Ying thought, ""Whenever we meet, whenever I see him in front of me- why does it feel like there's absolutely no one as handsome as him? Why do I always want to keep our conversation going even when the only thing he says as a reply is just "Hm"? I don't even know him properly, still why do I always get lost in him? I remember we became really close, but why can't I remember his face? I don't know but I'm not disappointed . I looked after him .""

He clearly remembered his..........yes......the  first kiss but he could not clearly remembered the face of the person because he just remembered he call the boy .... ""La..... La......L..... "" but what the next. I couldn't remember the name of the young boy, ohhhhhhh!..... it's too annoying. Ohh my headache.....""

Weiying and the young boy spent some cute moments,  palyed with water,  went to night hunting,  He remembered that  time the boy had kissed  him and bit his lower lip.  To be honest then the time he wanted to kiss the guy but he couldn't remember why......?....he say himself " why I want to kiss the guy ....... whose face I couldn't even remember.  "

Wei Ying always thinks about that young boy. He wouldn't have gotten reminded of the boy if they hadn't gone to the Jin Sect. because of his sister's marriage or if he hadn't met people from the Lan Sect. They used to play together, drink together, have long convos about anything & everything. He used to get mad when Lan WangJi pretended not to know him. He was too interesting to be ignored. He wouldn't have gotten reminded of the boy if Lan Wangji forcefully hadn't kissed him. After the kiss, he started to get the fragments of his memories back, now all he wants to know is who's that young boy and what exactly had happened. He doesn't wanna marry Lan Wangji, but well he has to because he has already agreed.

At last Wei wuxian returned to  yilling where something 10 or 12 dead dolls bowed him. The innocent people of Wen clan, who were killed by poison weiying made them dead dolls with his demonic powers . He always try to help his the little family who respect him. Weiying know if he returned too late and Wen Qing will  scolding him but he liked her scolding.

After the dinner, 
Wen Qing asked weiying why he agreed to the marriage proposal.
Weiying said ""can you remember.... you tell me .... it was a planning...... I think you are right.  First xian clan, second Wen clan and the next target Lan clan...... anyone try to destroy the powerful sects. I just try to mad Wen chou to my family revenge. But I don't kill him . When I reached their room I discovered they were already dead and the innocent people of Wen clan,  who  were given poison...... ... so I promised I always  save innocent people..... but I couldn't protect my sect....... but I will try to protect lan clan and jin clan . That's why I party the boring political discussions........ and Don't worry dear..... I'm married him .....that I decided.....""

Weiying thought "he is the person .... I think.... who help me to realize my past..... and I know he love me..... and the festival kiss..... OMG.....why I can see him......why I'm blessed..... no no.... ..no...no  "

""Weiying....weiying.... what are you thinking with full of attention......"" , say wenning.

""Nothing bro...... ""

     *               *               *                  *

Lan clan\~~

Lanzhan was too much worried when he listened his marriage fixed with yilling patriach.  He listened that yilling patriach was a powerful cultivator who made dead dolls . But also listened he was kinda honest and helpful person.  But He thinks why would the patriach kill cultivators?.... or it was all rumors. 

Sect leader Lan Qi Ren , who was also Hun Guang Jun and ze wu Jun's uncle he called them.  It was a little family . Lan Qi Ren want to have  best bride to their nephews.  But it is a arrange marriage ceremony , his life was not right . He had  little guilt in his life. 

Lan zhan was not ready for the marriage.  He said his brother "" brother !......You know that I love someone and why can't marry anyone? ..........?""

Lan  xi chen "" Dear!... I know you ...... I respect your decision but it was a arrange marriage. If I could something for you. But you I have a surprise for you........ ""

Lanzhan surprise but his face still .
Xi chen smiled and said, ""do you know..... who is your bride...... I mean your future husband...... do you know who is yilling patriach?...... ""

Lanzhan was very much shocked because .......We would think that he had an idea about who is yilling patriach.  But his facial expressions did not changed.

Xi chen  repeated with a smile "" so , dear !..... Do you have any idea ........ what a suspense ......okay ......  yilling patriach is none other than weiwu xian.....""

Lanzhan who did not  have any idea what his brother said but he wait for his brother's answer. 

His facial expressions did  not changed but xi chen know his brother is very happy.

After a weak yilling patriach and second Lan master's wedding. After that the dead, scary demonic dolls would protect  their sect.

There was One person who was not happy.  One person who was very much trying to stop this marriage but he failed.  He is lian Fang zun who was xi chen's half brother. 

Lian Fang zun's father was a minister.  He had many consort. His wife had dead for a young age. He had many affairs and its a onen secret. No one do anything because he was a minister.  Lian Fang zun's father had an affair with his mother, when his mother was  pregnant he left his mother.  But his mother gavr birth of  him and when he was just 10 years old his mother dead. These time his life was very hard . He faced many problems and tried to solved them.

When he was a member on Jin Clan, his name Jin Guang yao, jin clan master had a bad intention at him. One night Jin clan master was  misbehaving and molesting him.

Thank you so much..... next chapter will coming soon... stay with me...😊😇

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

404K 20.2K 34
Wei WuXian was the secret of the Jiang sect. Not many knew of him, and everyone was warned against going towards the house on the river. All who trie...
60.4K 3.7K 26
This is a story that take place after Wei Ying and Lan Zhan got save from the slaughter Xuanwu cave. When Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng went to go find We...
354K 17K 28
Wei Wuxian was a mischievous person. Everyone knew it. Upon going into the Coud Recesses to attend the 3 month lecture, this was something Lan Zhan h...
115K 8K 29
[First place winner Eunoia Awards WangXian category July 2021] After being apart for years, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying are reunited, finally starting thei...