Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

Galing kay taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 13

10.1K 263 56
Galing kay taylahjasmyne

Why on earth is Allison here!

"Stiles ring her now" I demand, handing the phone to Scott and he rings her straight away.

Within one ring she answers.

"Stiles?"

"No its me where are you?"

"I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?"

"Where are you right now?"

"On the first floor"

We pause.

"Where, Where are you exactly"

"The swimming pools?" Allison says but in a questioning tone.

"Get to the lobby, go there now" Scott demands.

"Okay okay I'm coming"

We hang up the phone and walk into the lobby seeing Allison straight away.

"Why did you come, what are you doing here?" Scott asks and Allison frowns at him.

"Because you asked me to?"

"I asked you to?"

Allison taps her phone and shows her the text 'Scott' sent, but he didn't send her anything, so who on earth sent her a text message using Scott's phone.

"Why am I getting the feeling you didn't send this message" Allison says starting to get worried, pacing in her spot a bit.

"Because I didn't" Scott replies also worried.

"Did you drive here?" I ask raising my eyebrow, completely confused.

"Jackson did" Allison tells me and I frown.

"Jacksons here?" Scott asks.

"And Lydia, what the hell is going on?" Allison asks wanting answers.

"I think everyone would love to know what is going on in this town" I say shuffling and placing my hands into my pockets of my coat.

Allison phone starts to ring and she answers it.

"Where are you" She asks fearful, must be either Jackson or Lydia on the other end.

A door behind us opens and Lydia is holding the phone next to her ear with Jackson right behind her "Finally, can we go now?"

Allison nods and we all stand together, the roof above us starts making large banging noises and we all look up trying to figure out what the sound was. Stiles, Scott and I all look at each other knowing it's the alpha and Scott looks to Allison, Lydia and Jackson "Run" we all start running for one of the classrooms. We hear the roof cave in and I know the alpha is only a few metres away, chasing us again. It gets on all four legs and chases us growling as the six of us run down the hallway trying to get away from it. Stiles opens the door and we race inside, Scott is quick to close it by bolting the top and bottom of the door.

I look around to see so many god dam windows.

"Help me cover the door" Scott says to Jackson and they start moving tables against the door, blocking it from opening.

"Scott" I say to him but only being ignored.

"What was that, Scott!" Allison asks Scott in fear.

"It came from the ceiling" Lydia says totally freaked out.

"Just help me, stack the chairs" Scott tells Lydia and Allison and they grab the stack of chairs placing them against the door.

"Guys" Stiles tries to get their attention.

"Just wait a second" I try to say but they keep moving chairs or whatever they can to block the door.

"Guys, Stiles and Clara talking" Stiles says trying to get their attention again.

"HEY!" I shout and they all spin around to look at me, fear written on each of their faces, puffing out breathes of sheer terror.

"Okay nice work, really beautiful job everyone, now what should we do about the twenty feet long windows" Stiles says and then places his arms out showing the windows in the room.

"Can somebody please explain what is going on because I'm freaking out" Allison says then grips onto Scott's arm and looks at him, almost crying.

Scott walks away from her and tries to think of what to say to her. Stiles and I look at each other worried for what he will say to cover up everything. Jackson, Lydia and Allison just look at Scott wanting an answer. Scott looks to us for help and we step in, ready to help our friend.

"Someone killed the janitor" I say stepping forward.

"What" Lydia says shocked, holding onto Jackson.

"Yeah, the janitors dead" Stiles says, his voice shaky.

"What are they talking about, is this a joke" Allison says annoyed and fake smiling, looking at her boyfriend for an answer.

"What, who killed him" Jackson asks slightly angry, Lydia's mouth is just wide open.

"This was supposed to be over, since the mountain lion was killed" Lydia says upset and confused.

"Don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion" Jackson says.

"Then what is it, what does he want" Allison shouts out in fear, she shakes her head, I see tears forming in her brown eyes "What is happening, Scott!" Allison shouts at him and he spins around.

Scott looks pale.

"I-I-I don't know, if we go out there he is going to kill us" Scott rambles.

"Us! Kill us!" Lydia shouts scared.

"Who!" Allison demands.

The three of them look at myself and Stiles.

"Who is it" Allison demands out of us.

"How would we know!" I frown at her.

There is a silence, the tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"its Derek, Derek Hale" Scott rasps out.

Stiles and I just glare at him in shock saying Derek did this, is he serious!

"Wait, Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson says, frowning heavily.

"A-Are you sure?" Allison asks Scott, shaking her head more.

"I saw him" Scott says.

"A mountain lion" Lydia tries to convince herself.

"No Derek killed them!" Scott shouts cutting her off.

I look at Lydia worried for her state of mind.

She looks at me with tears filling her eyes and I bite my lip wanting to hug her.

"All of them" Allison says looking at the ground.

"Even his own sister" Scott says looking around the table.

"The bus driver?"

"Even the guy in the video store it has been Derek the whole time, he's in here with us"

Jackson looks at Lydia who is looking at her feet, Allison closes her eyes to hold back her tears, I grip onto Stiles' hand and lean my head onto his shoulder.

"And if we don't get out now, he is going to kill us too" Scott says turning around to look at the five of us watching him.

Well we are all screwed.

"Call the cops" Jackson says looking at Stiles.

"No" Stiles says shaking his head.

"What do you mean no?" Jackson says stepping closer to Stiles, I step in front of Stiles like a barrier.

"Do you wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh" I say to Jackson crossing my arms.

"Look, Derek killed three people we don't know what he is armed with" Stiles explains.

"Your dad is armed with the entire Sheriff's department call him!" Jackson shouts.

"I'm calling" Lydia says dialling on her phone.

"Lydia, would you just wait a second" I say going to stop Lydia but Jackson grabs my wrist tightly and pushes me away and then Scott runs over to me but I put my hand up to stop him "Let me go or I swear you will regret it" I say growling in my bitchy tone.

"What are you going to do hit me" Jackson taunts me.

"I could easily break that pretty face so it becomes an ugly face" I smirk clenching my fist.

"We're a Beacon Hills High School, we're trapped and-" Lydia suddenly stops talking and I raise my eyebrow "She hung up on me"

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asks.

"They said they got a tip that there would be prank calls at the high school, they said if I call again they will track my phone and have me arrested" Lydia says upset.

Oh Jesus.

"Then call again" Allison says, using a demanding tone with Lydia.

"No, they won't track your phone, they will send a car to your house before they send anyone here" I say sighing.

Allison shakes her head and grips her hair "What is this, why does Derek want to kill us, why is he killing anyone!"

Everyone looks to Scott.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" He asks.

"Is he the one who sent the text?" Lydia asks Scott.

"I-I-I don't know" Scott replies stuttering.

"Is he the one who called the police" Allison asks.

"I don't know!" Scott shouts, frustrated that everyone keeps asking him.

"Why don't we all just calm down here" I say pushing Stiles and Scott across the room "Okay good job throwing Derek under the bus" I say hissing to Scott.

"I didn't know what to say I had to say something" Scott says to myself and Stiles "and if he's dead it doesn't matter, except if he's not then" Scott groans at the end then thinks about something else "I totally just bit her head off" meaning Allison I guess.

"And she will get over it" Stiles says.

"Bigger issues at hand here, like how do we get out alive?" I ask.

"But we are alive, if it wanted to kill us it would of already" Scott says and he does have a point.

It's just playing with us.

As if we were a piece of his game.

"It's like it's cornering us or something" Scott says.

"No, it feels like it's playing with us" I say to them and they nod.

"So he just wants to eat us all at the same time?" Stiles asks.

"No, Derek said it wants revenge" Scott says.

"On who?" Stiles asks confused.

"Allison's family" I say to them and Scott nods.

"Maybe that is what the text was about, someone had to send it" Stiles says.

"Okay! Assheads and Bitch, new plan, Stiles calls his useless dad, and tells him to send someone with a gun and some decent aim" Jackson says and I look at Stiles, worried about how he will response "Are we good with that?"

"He's right, tell him the truth if you have to, call him" Scott says and my jaw drops.

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive" Stiles says back to Scott and I nod in agreement.

"Alright give me the phone" Jackson says and grabs Stiles' shoulder but Stiles turns around and punches Jackson straight in the jaw. Lydia gasps out Jackson's name and he falls around the room holding onto the place Stiles punched him. Allison runs over to Jackson and holds him repeating 'are you okay are you okay' leaving Lydia all alone to watch her boyfriend and best friend pretty much flirt with each other. I growl at the sight. Allison looks at me, Scott and Stiles and Stiles decides to try and call his father.

"Hey dad, and it's your voicemail, look I need you to call me back, like right now" As soon as Stiles says the last bit the door bangs and Lydia jumps. Seeing as neither her best friend or boyfriend will help her instead they are looking after each other, I walk over to her and hug her, pulling her away from the door and whispering in her ear-

"Don't worry about them, you will be okay"

"Thank god you're so loyal Clara" Lydia whispers back and I smile.

"Dad we are at the school, at the school" Stiles says then hangs up.

Everything holding the door is starting to shake and we all huddle together.

"Oh god, oh my god" Lydia says, shouting into my brown red hair and gripping my forearm as I hold Stiles' hand tightly.

"The kitchen, the door leads to the stairwell" Stiles says.

"It only goes up" Scott shouts back.

"Up is better than here" I say and we all run for the door and run up the stairwell. We run up the stairs and make it to the hallway and running into another classroom, the science lab. We close the door and Scott places a chair so it blocks the door from opening then steps away. We can all hear it outside and we all try to silence our breaths, I place my head into Stiles' chest and I hear it walk closer to the room. As soon as it's gone we all let go of the breath.

"Jackson how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asks.

"Five, if someone sits on someone's lap"

"Five! I barely fit in the back" Allison says annoyed.

"It wouldn't matter there is six of us anyway" I state.

"We could always leave you behind you bitch ass whore" Jackson says and I feel Stiles about to leap forward and hit him again.

"Wouldn't we leave you behind since you're the most useless jackass man whore?" I say tilting my head.

I've never hated anyone as much as him.

Why did Lydia have to date him.

"Doesn't matter we would draw attention" I finish, holding Stiles back.

"What about this" Scott says and we all walk over to see what he is talking about.

"It's dead bolted" Stiles says meaning the fire escape.

"The janitor has a key" I say to them.

"You mean his body has it" Stiles says to me and I nod.

"I can find it by scent, by blood" Scott says to us.

"I would be good to go as well, since I could use my fire" I say.

"You even said u can't control it or make it happen" Stiles says to me.

"Maybe it needs to be triggered" I say and he shakes his head.

"That sounds like a terrible idea what else you got" Stiles asks Scott.

"I'm getting the key" Scott says walking to the door, Stiles grabs my arm.

"You're not going okay Clara, I'm not losing you to that animal"

"What about Scott?" I cry out to him.

"Are you serious?" Allison asks her boyfriend.

"It's the best plan" Scott says to her.

"You can't go out there unarmed" Allison says to him worried.

Scott grabs a pointer and we all just look at him "What its better than nothing"

"There must be something better" Stiles says.

"There is" Lydia says and I look at her with a smirk.

"Chemicals" I say smirking.

"What are we going to do throw acid on him?" Stiles asks us.

"No, no a firebomb" I say smirking.

"Everything is there to make a blow up cocktail" Lydia says smirking.

Everyone looks at Lydia surprise that she sounded so smart.

"What? I read it somewhere" She says simply.

"We don't have a key for that either" Stiles points out.

Suddenly Jackson breaks the glass giving us access to the chemicals.

Lydia and I quickly start getting to work, mixing everything to give Scott a weapon. I pour some powder and Lydia spins the mixture. "Jackson hand me the acid" Lydia says and Jackson looks at all the chemicals in front of us. He hands it to Lydia and she pours it in safely then spins the beaker again. I lid it and hand it to Scott.

"No, this is not happening you can't go out there" Allison says.

"We can't sit here for Stiles' dad to check his messages" Scott says back to Allison.

"You could die, don't you get that, he's killed three people" She says back to him.

"And we are next" He says back to her but she shakes her head at him and bites her lip.

"Just stop, do you remember, what you told me, if I was lying you could tell? I can tell you are" Allison says crying to Scott and he just watches her crumble in front of him "You're a horrible liar, and you have been lying all night, just please, please don't go, please don't leave us, please" She begs him.

"Lock it behind me" Scott tells us and then walks to the door and Allison grabs his face and kisses him.

I feel my heart shatter watching this and I hold onto Stiles.

Scott then ends the kiss and walks out, leaving Allison crying and watching him leave her, and us behind, to face the monster.

The Alpha all alone.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

948K 24.6K 54
"we delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admits the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." the vampire diaries (season 1...
524K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
31.8K 1.5K 61
"you wanted me to be your superman, but not everyone has superpowers." In which he writes letters to his dead girlfriend.