The Paris Fiancé || Santos...

By Dancer9816

Izabela dos Santos Emboaba is planning on moving around the world from Salt Lake City, Utah, USA to Paris, Fr... More

The Paris Fiancé
The Paris Fiancé
The Paris Fiancé
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.

7.

150 6 17
By Dancer9816

izaemboaba
8hr

tessbrennan replied to your story
Why would you let Amaury drive one of Neymar's cars again?!

Did you not learn?!

I did!

He's not. He's driving my Mustang.

Well thank God for that. Where are you two going?

We're heading to Lyon for a couple days and then down to Monte Carlo for a couple days. On the way back to Paris, we'll stop in Dijon for a couple days. Just a little road trip!
Seen

Tess 😌
IZABELA DOS SANTOS EMBOABA YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND

Melia 💖
Why?

Iza 🩰
Woah there! Why are you full naming me???

Tess 😌
She and Amaury are going on a multi day road trip together!

Melia 💖
Jesus Christ Izabela! What is the matter with you?!

Iza 🩰
Nothing? Amaury and I are friends, and he offered to show me around France.

Tess 😌
You know Neymar is gonna get jealous.

Melia 💖
And complain to me and Achraf!

Iza 🩰
He has no reason to be jealous. Amaury is very much not available. He's going through a really nasty divorce.

Melia 💖
We both know Neymar will not care. He's going to be jealous no matter what.

Iza 🩰
Well that's his problem not mine.

Melia 💖
It's going to be your problem! Come on Iza!

Tess 😌
Yeah it's going to be your problem and then it'll end up being ours.

Iza 🩰
I'm going on a road trip with one of my friends. It's not a big deal.

Tess 😌
Iza this is a really really bad idea

Iza 🩰
Well I gotta go.

Melia 💖
No don't!

amauryguichon
6hr

"Fiona Guichon," Amaury's phone announced.

"Aw merde," he shook his head and swore, "I'm so sorry, Iza."

"Don't be. I understand."

"Hello?" He answered, "Fiona. Stop yelling. This isn't a good time to fight. I'm on the highway. Just a little road trip. Fiona, why do you care? We're getting divorced! And you don't even like road trips. You get sick when you're in the car for longer than two hours. My academy is doing just fine, thank you very much. I have multiple guest instructors lined up. Yeah I'm staying in France until after Izabela and Neymar's wedding. You can look at my calendar and see that. Fiona, stop. Stop yelling. Fiona, stop! Stop! We're not having this argument AGAIN. I'm sick of you constantly texting, DMing, and calling me to fight. If you continue this, I'm going to make sure we only communicate through our lawyers. Good bye," Amaury hung up and threw his phone down into the cup holder, "I'm so sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it. I'm sorry that you're getting a divorce."

Amaury sighed, "yeah I'm disappointed for sure. It makes me want to never date or anything again."

"I don't blame you. How long have you been separated?"

"A year or so. She's really dragging this out," he shook his head and gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"A year? Wow," Iza shook her head as well, "are you glad to be out of Vegas for a while?"

"Oh absolutely. The space has been really nice. I'm not looking forward to going back."

"What about your academy?"

"I love my academy, and I love what I do. I could easily build another academy anywhere else in the world. School of Chocolate can be filmed wherever I am," he explained.

"Are you renewed for a second season?"

"I'm renewed for three more seasons actually," he grinned.

"YES! That's awesome! I'm a big fan. I watch it more than the Great British Baking Show."

"Really?" Amaury laughed.

"Well, no. But just as much," Iza laughed as well.

"The Bake Off is a classic, so I don't blame you."

"Yeah it was a company favourite at Ballet West."

"When do you officially start with the Paris Opera Ballet?"

"Mid-August. And then our first show is in October."

"Nice. Do you know what shows you're doing?"

"Yes. Dracula, of course Nutcracker, Don Quixote, La Bayadère, Lady of the Camellias, Giselle, Alice in Wonderland, and one other I can't remember."

"Have you done those shows before?"

"All except Alice and Lady," Iza nodded.

"Well that's good."

"I suppose," she shrugged with a little sigh.

"What? What's wrong?"

"The roles that I dance are going to be very different. When I did these at Ballet West, I was a Soloist and a Principal. I had lead roles. Uhm, here, I'm almost back at square one. I took two demotions to come here."

"Two?"

"Yeah. The things we do for love," she let out a dry humourless laugh, "it's almost like starting my entire career over again. But I don't have time to. Neymar and I want kids, but I can't dance once I'm six months pregnant. So that and maternity leave would put me behind even more," Iza sighed and ran her fingers over the window.

"Wow. That is a dilemma," Amaury nodded, "what are you going to do?"

"I have no idea."

izaemboaba
3hr

rafaella replied to your story
You drove to Lyon?

No Amaury drove.

Amaury like your cake decorator?

Yes. He offered to be my tour guide.

Iza you know you're engaged to my brother right?

I do know that.

Okay...

"Neymar Junior," Izabela's phone announced.

"You have him as Neymar Junior in your phone?" Amaury looked at Iza, amused.

"The same way you have Fiona Guichon?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Touché," he nodded, "good luck."

"Hey, Neymar. How are you?"

"WHY ARE YOU IN LYON WITH AMAURY?!" He yelled.

"I'm glad you're doing well. I'm well too, thank you," she sassed.

"Cut the shit, Izabela! You're on vacation with another man!"

"He's been my friend for years, Neymar."

"This is so inappropriate!"

"Like how you were playing poker with Bruna when we were supposed to be having our final walk through of the reception hall?"

Iza rolled her eyes and scoffed when the other line went silent, "yeah. Didn't think I knew Bruna was there."

"I-"

"Save it! You were off gambling with your ex when we were supposed to be finalising details for our wedding! But you're mad that my friend and I are on a road trip? Okay, Ney."

"I-I'm sorry. I forgot about that meeting."

"Sure," she snorted.

"How long is your trip?"

"We're spending two days here in Lyon, and then two days in Monte Carlo, and two days in Dijon before we're back in Paris. The day after we get back, we have our last meeting at the church. Maybe you'll remember that one."

"I promise I will."

"Okay," she said, unconvincingly, "look good luck on your game, and I hope you score."

"Obrigado. Eu te amo."

"I love you too," she murmured, "bye."

"Tchau."

Iza rolled her eyes and hung up her phone, "sorry, Amaury."

"Don't be. I'm sorry. I didn't know he was with his ex. How did you find out?"

"Gossip pages are actually good for some things," she smiled wryly.

"Wow."

izaemboaba
0s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 403 32
"What are you doing back here?" I rolled my eyes at him "I came back for you." He said getting closer to me but I backed away from him "Bullshit Ne...
123 5 16
A young girl living in a small town, everyone in the town knew her like family.. Close family. She was happy until a man came into her town making he...
57.3K 462 26
"you know i love you so" in which i provide you with imagines of your favorite football players.
14.4K 304 19
Allyson Hernandez, is a 22-year-old latina girl (Spanish/Brazilian), who recently moved to Brazil with her best friend Camila, to visit her uncle Lui...