𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓦𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓮 �...

By GNR_Metallica

𝑺𝒌𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒑... More

Ch.1 "Hero Of The Day"
Ch.2 "Welcome To The Jungle"
Ch.3 "Do I Wanna Know?" p.1
Ch.4 "Do I Wanna Know?p.2"
Ch.5 "I No Longer Have To Hide"
Ch.6 "Hidden Desire"
Ch.7 "Destiny Is With Us"
Ch.8 "The Beginning Of The End"
Ch.9 "Fucked Up"
Ch.10 "A Star Is Born And We Fell In Love"
Ch.11 "We Live, We Love, We Lie"
Ch.12 "So Have You Got The Guts?
Ch.13 "Innocence Is Gone" 🔞
Ch.14 "Something About You"
Ch.15 "7 Deadly Sins"
Ch.16 "Perfect Strangers"
Ch.17" Taste Of Love"🔞
Ch. 18 "Illutions"
Ch.19"Thunder N' Lightening"🔞
Ch.20 "About A Girl. Pt.1"
Ch.21 "About A Girl Pt2"
Ch.22 "Breath"
Ch.23 "People Are Strange"
Ch.24"Buried Truth"
Ch. 25 "Bonnie And Clyde"
Ch.27"Fed Up"
Ch.28 "Results"
Ch 29 "Key 🔞"
Ch.30 "Changes"
Ch.31"Parents" 🔞
⚠️Ch.32 "See You Again" ⚠️
⚠️Ch.33 "Hold On"⚠️
Ch.34 "Unstable"🔞
Ch.35 "Pictures Created By Dreams"
Ch.36"MTV"
Ch.37 "The Fall"
Ch.38"No Remorse"🔞
Ch.39"Nothing Lasts Forever"
Ch.40 "Cause Nothing Is The Same Without You"
Ch.41 "The Night We Met"
Ch.42 "Sextape"🔞
Ch.43 "The Memory Remains"
Ch.44"Master Of Puppets"
Ch.45 "Until Death Do Us Apart"
Ch.46⚠️"The Fall Before The Happiness"🔞
Ch.47 🔞"Mr & Mrs McKagan"🔞
Ch.48" Pretty Tied Up" 🔞
Ch.49 "The Last Lust"🔞
Ch.50 "You Don't Fool Me"
Ch.51 "The Wind Of Change"
Ch. 52" I Would Give My Life To Bring Back The Time"
Ch.53 "Last Step Before The Storm"
Ch.54 "Here Where Everything Ends"
Credits/Thanks

Ch. 26 "Waiting For Love"🔞

57 7 1
By GNR_Metallica

March 10th 1985

Through Author's Eyes

They spent the whole night cuddling. They couldn't get enough of each other's scent.

She was like a fairy, she got him drunk with her beauty and fragrance.

He longed for her lips, her touch. He didn't stop looking at her all night. He stayed awake to watch her. To help her escape from her nightmares.

It really hurt him to let someone take her from him. Take her away from him. He will never allow himself to leave her alone. He loves her.

He was suffering from panic attacks too. Every time she had a panic attack or generally something happened to her, he tried to stay calm for her. His anxiety when she experienced something bad reached the level of God.

Although they are together for a very short time, they love each other more than anyone else.

It was slowly dawning. The sun began to rise.

Skylar woke up from something which was like a nightmare,but it was not.
Duff tried to calm her down. Skylar assured him that everything was fine, even if it wasn't.

She doesn't want to worry him unjustly. She got up to go to the bathroom. But as soon as she made the move to get up, she became dizzy, as a result of lossing her balance and touched her head with her hand.

When Duff realized that something was wrong, he got up straight away and walked over to her, grabbed her by the shoulders, and asked her if she was okay.
She said yes and went to the bathroom.

While Skylar was in the bathroom, she was thinking about a possible pregnancy and her need to unite her body with Duff.
She desired Duff's touch.

The same as him, he thought of her body and turned on with the thought, he wanted it more than anything else. But he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. He could see that she wasn't feeling well. She went through a lot this week and he imagined the last thing she would want to make is love with him.

She was confused. She knew very well what she wanted. But she didn't know what to do. She took a deep breath and went back to her lover.

He was waiting for her impatiently, with increased libido but awkward in his movements.

"How are you?"

"Fine, a simple dizziness"

"Are you sure you're fine? You're often dizzy lately!"

"It's nothing, don't worry!"

"Okay love! Will you sleep again?"

"No, I'm not drowsy"

"Me neither"

At that moment he found the confidence he needed and showed signs of it.

"I know exactly what we're going to do!" She told him slyly

"Oh yes? What?"

"I cannot tell you! I have to show you!"

"Show me then!"

Through Duff's Eyes

I have been waiting a long time for this moment. Starving for her! I didn't want to badgering her.
I don't want her to think that all i wants is sex, which isn't the case anyway.

It drives me crazy when she speaks to me with innuendos.

She approached me sensually ,looking me intensely in the eyes.
She sat down next to me and started caressing my hard erection over my pants. It was so irritating that it took my breath away.

Then she took off my blouse. I slowly took off her clothes one by one. Our eyes never left the other's eyes. I undressed her slowly enjoying the spectacle. I took everything from her.

She was naked.

Beautiful.

Her scent was everywhere in the room. She pushed me gently and I lay down on the bed.
She climbed on me and rubbed her spot on my erection biting my lips and looking me in the eyes.

She is very beautiful

She left me and bended over the bulge of my pants.
I lifted my waist slightly so that she could take off my pants.

As soon as she did, she took my erection in her hand and started licking it slowly, playing with it and putting it in her mouth. She started sucking it and I was flying in the clouds. I had thrown my head back and moaned. She didn't get her eyes from mine.

My turn.

I made movements with my legs to remove any clothing that was left on me. I laid her down and placed my mouth between her thighs.
My tongue was playing with her wet clit. She couldn't stand still, she was quivering.

Loud moans came out of her mouth. A few minutes later my tongue traveled from her clitoris to her luscious neck.

I took and put on a condom.
I penetrated her at first slowly and then faster.
Her legs were wrapped around my waist, one hand was on her neck and the other was resting on the bed.

I took her legs and put them on my shoulders and got inside her faster and faster.

Our moans could be heard everywhere in the room.

The moment I fucked her hard I threw my head back leaving breaths and groans.

From our momentum the bed almost broke. Some hinges definitely moved.

I love the sound of her moans, it makes me more horny.

"Baby, make me happy and fall on your knees!" I ordered her and she did it

I had a view of her juicy ass. I spanked her a couple of times and got inside her again.
I grabbed her by the hips and guided her quickly to the rhythm.

A little later, as I was fucking her, fluids started running from her pussy

"Cum for me you bitch"

I went out and put my finger inside and the liquids were running like a fountain.

She had lost the control of her body.
Her voices were getting loud.
Pure paradise.

I re-entered and continued my work until it got my rocks off.

Through Skylar's Eyes

In hell I felt paradise. And I owe it to Duff. How can he make me so happy just by looking at me?

But now I have to let go of the sugars and the honeys and deal with the other issue.

The time is 7:30 I hope by 9 he leaves so I can act as it is.

I really don't know what the results may be.
The probabilities are 50-50.
My period is 4 days late but it doesn't seem strange to me, I have never had a regular cycle.

If I am, then I will be ruined, what will happen to my relationship with Duff? Everything will be destroyed. Fuck! I shouldn't think like that! I refuse it! It's exactly the same way as my mother was thinking!
By no means do I want to end up like her! No!

Duff and I have never talked about family and it makes perfect sense. It's too early for that. We both have goals and dreams.

He wants to become a musician, to do concerts, tours and everything related. I have a dream to make a concert with my violin. I plan to raise money so I can buy one by myself.
I want to go back to tango lessons.

How are we gonna do all this with a baby?

Better not thinking about fast conclusions.

Whatever happens, I will do as it is.

A little while later Duff is getting ready to go. He'll go to Slash's place to continue composition.
I love to see them so dedicated to their dreams. They seem to love what they do very much. They have set a goal and seek to achieve it.
That is why they will go ahead.

They're planning to find a record studio to release their songs but they want to wait more for better results.
Im always on their side

Whatever I have to do I want to do it secretly.
So, half an hour after he left I went to the nearest pharmacy to get a test.

I put on casual clothes, did a messy bun my hair and went to the pharmacy

But surely i would found bad luck in front of me.
The girl Duff hooked up was working in the pharmacy.

Does she remember me or was she also under the influence?
I took a deep breath and went inside.

"Good morning!" I said, trying to smile

"Morning! Oh! Aren't you the girl who lives with Duff?"

"Exactly" oh here we are

"Do you remember me? I'm the girl who fucked  him. One of the best fucks I've ever done!"

What does she say? I know my love and with details! I was waiting for you to tell me? What do you think I did a few hours ago? My legs are still shaking!
There are high possibilities to be pregnant by him, you say I do not know?

"Yes I remember you vaguely!"

"Are you still with him? We have a long time to talk!"

"Yeah" A good swing that rocked you and still shakes you.

"Did you do anything or still bring any girl he finds home?"
Like many questions doesn't she ask?

"Something we did! Anyway! Can I have a pregnancy test and aspirin?"

"Are you pregnant? By Duff?"

Possible! What do you care we said?

"No! No! Hell no! It's for a friend of mine who is ashamed to come!"

"Oh okay!" Go to hell lil bitch

"Can I have them?"

"What?Oh! Yes! Yes! immediately!"

"How much do they cost?"

"11 dollars"

"Here you are!"

"Thank you! Tell your friend good results!"

"I will not miss it! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Eat shit you slut! Spastic! She annoyed me early in the morning!

Anyway, I went home, climbed the stairs, entered the house and my pulse started to increase a lot.

I went to the toilet, I opened it slowly. I read the instructions and executed.

After I did the whole process I waited 5 minutes until the result came out.

If it's two lines I am, if it has one I am not.

Time doesn't pass.
3 minutes have passed and it seems to me eternity.
A line has come out. I'm anxious as the seconds go by.
I took it in my hand and didn't take my eyes off it.

I'm afraid
4 minutes passed
Patience
Anxiety
Trembling

Tick ​​tack the seconds until one minute has passed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 7 35
𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗: 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚘�...
27.4K 332 37
This story will be in Third Person POV and Steve and Soda's POV only. There's also MPREG in this story. Warnings: smut, cussing, rape, self harm, dea...
277K 15K 31
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬...
7.3K 424 16
❝ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝐈n which a young couple experiences the things L...