Two Faced Kiyotaka

By Quin-X

"I'll make sure that the past will never happen again" This is my 3rd book by the way. More

Chapter 1:Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Chapter 2: Class D
Chapter 4: The Invitation
Chapter 5: Trap?
Chapter 6: Why Are You Here?
Chapter 7: Attention/Confusion
Chapter 8: First Meeting
Chapter 9: I'll Play With You
Chapter 10: Different Morning
Chapter 11: Mask Off
Chapter 12: Before ANHS
Chapter 13: Two Outcomes
Chapter 14: Making Preparations
Chapter 15: First Pawn Candidate
Chapter 16: The Visit
Chapter 17: Spark Was Lit
Chapter 18: Who's The Pawn Now?
Chapter 19: Potential Candidate / Slap
Chapter 20: The Fiancée Has Finally Arrived.

Chapter 3: Trouble Ahead

4.4K 204 71
By Quin-X

"I apologize it's just that your name is quite... unique sensei" i said. my neighbor was just giggling to my side as she heard my response.

"(sigh) i'll let it slide for now, as i was saying i would be you-" she started explaining the rules of the school.

As i listen to her scripted explaination, i could conclude that she already memorize the entire explaination, this further made my theory believable that every student would receive the same explaination on their first day.

The most vital information were her wordings to some of it, however most of my classmates didn't notice this since their minds were already distracted by the large amount of points we would receive.

I stare at the screen that shows 100,000 points from the phones we received.

Not enough.

Still this cameras in the room reminds me back in that place, we were being monitored.

Chabashira sensei's introduction of the school was like when someone is welcoming them to a paradise.

The class went to uproar when Chabashira-sensei finish explaining.

They were all thinking on what to spend their points on, although i could see that some of them were suspicious about the school being generous.

They quickly entered this paradise not even hesitating if it is truly one.

Her speech were mostly like she persuade the students to spend all their points since we could not convert it to real money after we graduate.

They would later on fall to this trap.

What a sadist but i don't hate it.

'Just because something is beautiful doesn't mean its good.'

"Isn't this totally good Koji-kun?!" Mori asked me. She was clearly happy that she got a large amount of points.

"Right, it's a large amount that was given to us, but don't you think this is too much especially for highschool students" i responded back.

I would atleast plant a seed of doubt to people i know since i didn't want to be blamed, well mostly its for me to gain favors to them in the future.

She then made a thinking pose contemplating about what i said.

"That is because the school evaluated students talent and potential,and since all of you passed the entrance examination, the school rewarded based on what you were evaluated" Chabashira sensei said as she cuts in our conversation. This made the others look at my direction.

I didn't think that she would suddenly interject in our conversation, i can't help but feel uncomfortable about her, i feel like she would be the one bringing trouble to my highschool life here in the future.

"Is there any other questions?" She ask the class, however they were all distracted to their own businesses. I felt like she wasn't really asking the class but rather she was asking me.

I then raised my hands indicating i wanted to ask her a question. She smirked a bit when she saw me raised my hands,this woman is definitely on something.

"Ayanokoji, do you have any questions?" she asked in a bit of a higher voice than usual, although her face doesn't tell i can see excitement in her eyes,however i am not someone you could take advantage of.

The class attention were now on us, they were all staring at me waiting for my question. To think that a teacher would do this to a student.

Although i would like to help i will only do it with bare-minimum effort of course.

"Yes. I was just thinking why are there too many cameras in the room, i remembered that the school is strict when it comes to bullying, but having four of them in the classroom is a bit.. excessive. " i said while looking at the four hidden cameras.

This made the others look to the direction i was staring at.

"There really is one and its really hidden! "

" It's like a stalker was the one who installed it. It's give me creeps! " someone said while covering her body.

'If i was a creep i wouldn't look to your body that could be compared to a choppingboard'

I noticed a brown haired girl become uneasy when she said that, did she encounter a stalker before or is she a stalker herself?..

" That's how it's been all this time in this school,but i can't tell you any further information, is there any other questions?" she asked me.

It looks like she wants me to ask further questions.

I'm sorry but i would only help you with minimum effort, i won't let someone use me again.

" No, thank you for answering my question and as for the cameras i only notice it, and i'm really thankful for 100,000 points every month Chabashira sensei." i said imitating the others reaction on how excited they are. Most of my classmates agree to what i said.

This is what i plan from the beginning when i enrolled to this school become an above average student,someone you could see often. Being average might become a trouble to me later on since i might reveal some of my abilities when an occassion occurs.

Chabashira sensei seems like disappointed with my answer.

"If you don't have any questions then i will be dismissing the class" she said as she gathered her things.

As she went to the door she glanced to me for a bit, then i gave her a smug smile or what i wanted to i'm still having a hard time doing it.

It seems like she got the message since..

Slam!

The class were a bit startled to it but then shrug it off.

"K-Koji-kun, did you send a lecherous look to Chabashira sensei?" Mori asked me.

"Why are you assuming i gave her that?"

"well she was glaring at you before she left and slam the door, and you were also looking at Chabashira sensei's developed chest" Mori said as she gave me a disgusted look.

This girl! , well can you blame though i'm also a boy, and i could control myself as far as i know, even if you didn't want to look at it your eyes just unconsciouly glanced at the golden sight.

"I didn't, your just seeing things" i respond back as she gave me a suspicious look.

"Everyone before you go, can we introduce ourselves first" someone said gaining approval from the others.

"My name is Hirata Yosuke, you can me Yosuke and i'm planning to join the soccer club in here, nice to meet you" he said with a smile at the end of his introduction which gathered the girl's attention.

The boys reaction is opposite though.

"Koji-kun make sure you smile on your introductions too!" Mori said to me like i was about to compete.

Huh? Is this a competition or something?

"Can we start from the front then? " He said as he eyed me.

(sigh) Why did someone put me on the front row? I then stand up to introduce myself.

"My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, i am pretty much average to academics and sport and i would like to lead the class" i said as i emphasize 'lead the class' to them.

Some where eyeing me with confusion on their faces.

They didn't know why i said it.

"Ayano-

"Just kidding, it's nice to meet you all" i said as i finish my introductions with a smile to end it.

I think i did pretty well, on the girls side that is.

"Happy?" i asked my seatmate which she nods vigorously. I didn't know why she ask me that but i'm planning to do a nice introduction anyways.

"It was totes good Koji-kun"

Totes?

The introductions continued and then suddenly interrupted by a red haired who kicked his table and left which the others follow and i too.

Well is what i planned but i was dragged by Kushida's group in Keyaki mall where they went for shopping.

It was fun and all but not when we went to lunch and they made me paid for theirs.

They said that a lady should never pay for anything in the presence of a gentleman.

I finally know the reason why gentleman's are decreasing these days.

Thankfully the food cost only for 9,000 points which Kushida said that we should split and being the good guy that i am, i paid it in full.

After eating lunch they invited me to roam around the mall further which i quickly refuse and made an excused of feeling tired.

A typical excused that i learned from internet sensei which i decided to trust again and it actually worked.

I might become a beggar by next month if i continue hanging out with them. We then exchanged contact numbers and said goodbyes to them.

I went to get my key card but i encountered a problem since i was late for enrollment or i got in through connections, the rooms that were vacant are only on the teacher's dorms.

Having no choice, i went to the place the dorm manager told me and as i was now infront of my dorm, i look to my neighbor's door that has a nameplate on it.

"You must be kidding me"

Room 143 (Chabashira Sae)

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 47 47
My third book I ever wrote. I was edited but i did release it on Amazon until I got anxious and took it down. only one person other than me has ever...
18.9K 902 11
Read at your own risk
11.4K 947 26
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's second year is upon him. There were a few words left to him by someone he trusted. It was something that wouldn't leave his min...
207K 3.7K 22
Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichinose got rejected cause...why not...? I'...