Another BTS Story 1 (finished)

By Clairounette645295

Basically, this is a bunch of BTS Hybrid stories and others. If you don't like the first story, there are man... More

Hybrids 1.1
Hybrids 1.2
Hybrids 1.3
Hybrid 1.4
Hybrid 1.5
Hybrid 1.6
Hybrid 1.7
Hybrid 1.8
Introduction Hybrid 2
Hybrid 2.1
Hybrid 2.2
Hybrid 2.3
Hybrid 2.4 (end)
Intro to Particular Story 1
Particular 1.1
Particular 1.2
Intro to Hybrid story 3
Hybrid 3
Intro Hybrid 4
Hybrid 4
Intro Hybrid 5
Hybrid 5.1: Yoongi
Hybrid 5.2 : Yoongi
Hybrid 5.3 : Jimin
Hybrid 5.4 : Jimin
Hybrid 5.5 : Hoseok
Hybrid 5.6: Hoseok and Promise
Hybrid 5.7: A new meeting?
Hybrid 5.7: Taehyung
Hybrid 5.8: Jin
Hybrid 5.9 : Namjoon and Jungkook
Hybrid 5.10: The Seven and the revenge
Intro Mafia 1.
Mafia 1.1
Intro to Mafia 2+ Mafia 2
Mafia 3
Intro Apocalypse 1
Apocalypse: Beginning 1.1
Apocalypse: Trust them? 1.2
Apocalypse: Safe Zone 1.3
Apocalypse: Distance? 1.4
Apocalypse: Connected 1.5
Intro...: Werewolf 1
Intro Hybrid 6
Hybrid 6.1
Hybrid 6.2
Hybrid 6.3
Intro Hybrid 7
Hybrid 7.1: Fear
Hybrid 7.2: Mates?
Hybrid 7.3 : Sharing a burden.
Hybrid 7.4: Feeling the Mate Bond?
Hybrid 7.5 : Numb and Misunderstood
Hybrid 7.6: Nan and Rada.
Hybrid 7.7: Training.
Hybrid 7.8: Need of Attention
Hybrid 7.9 : Apart?
Hybrid 7.10: Two years later
Hybrid 7.11: Breaking the mate bond?
Hybrid 7.12: Hope's world
Hybrid 7.13: Meeting again (1)
Hybrid 7.14: Meeting again (2)
Hybrid 7.15: Justice North
Hybrid 7.16: Tick Tick
Hybrid 7.17: Understanding
Hybrid 7.18 : Forgive (end)
Intro Apocalypse 2
Apocalypse 2.1: An intruder.
Apocalyspe 2.2: Settling in
Apocalypse 2.3 : Feelings and Acceptance
Apocalypse 2.4: The Fluff!
Apocalypse 2.5: Dark Quarter's Story (1)
Apocalypse 2.6: Dark quarter's story (2)
Apocalypse 2.7: Butterfly
Introduction College Story 1
Another College Story 1.1
Another College Story 1.2
Another Werewolf Story 2
Intro: Another Fantasy Story 1.
Fantasy 1.1: A new beginning
Fantasy 1.2: Little...mate?!
Fantasy 1.3: An unexpected outing?
Fantasy 1.4: Ela's harsh decision
Fantasy 1.5: Happy End
Another Werewolf Story 3
Intro Hybrid 8
Hybrid 8.2: Hybrids? Forgive?
Hybrid 8.3: Condition
Hybrid 8.4: Progress
Hybrid 8.5: Hug
Hybrid 8.6: Causing worries...
Hybrid 8.7: All reunited
Soulmate 1: Jimin (oneshot)
Soulmate 2: Yoongi x Hoseok x Reader (oneshot)
Mafia 2.1 : Hard life
Mafia 2.2: A white penthouse
Mafia 2.3: Warming up
Mafia 2.4: Horrible reality
Mafia 2.5: Survival instinct
Mafia 2.6: A new life
Intro College 2
College 2.1: Meeting and feelings
College 2.2: Incredulous
College 2.3 : Attack
College 2.4: More than friendship?
College 2.5: Some feelings revealed
College 2.6: Timeless evolution
Hybrid 9 (oneshot)
Rank 1.1 : Beginning
Rank 1.2: Acclimatation
Rank 1.3: The true one
Rank 1.4: Perpetrator's end
Another School Story (ReaderxJiminxTaehyung)
Particular 2 (one shot)
Hybrid 10.1: A new family?
Hybrid 10.2: Hatred
Hybrid 10.3: Agreement
Hybrid 10.4: Love feelings
Hybrid 10.5: Understanding feelings
Hybrid 10. 6: Harsh Decision (+ announcement)

Hybrid 8.1: A long week

507 19 1
By Clairounette645295

Hybrids. A species created by humans. At the beginning, no one knew what really was going. The unfair treatment they were going through. Everything was a blur and they became the slave of the humans. 

Pets or slaves, the naming doesn't really have an importance. Centuries passed and finally hybrids have regained their rights. They can still be seen living with human families or in shelters because they have a hard time finding a job, but they are considered as equal to humankind. 

 Does ears or tails have anything to do with their intelligence or their abilities to speak for themselves? 

No. 

So the Hybrid Union was created. 

The hybrid representative was Justice North, a black wolf hybrid who made sure everything was right and foremost that everything was acceptable now.

Still, Hybrids were still hateful towards humans and vice versa. Thus, the OAH2 was created namely: Organization Alliance between Humans and Hybrids. There, hybrids could work for justice in their name: killing, getting rid of the trashy humans and hybrids who trafficked each other's child. 

This organization was part of the dark side of the government. Justice North was heavily indebted with the leader of the organization and even though everything was not as clean as it needed to be, the OAH2 was going strong. 

Most of their members were hybrids, because they were stronger, quicker in their task and simply had animal instinct allowing them to fight and protect themselves better. Humans weren't forbidden though, but rare and generally acted as infiltrators.

You are human. 

A human girl in her 20s, going to college and trying to fight for your life. 

In fact, you never had any present in life, any luck. Your parents split up and your father abandoned you with your mother. You were only 12 years old at the time and your mother didn't have a stable job yet. 

As she got one, you were the only reminder of her failure. Thus, she treated you poorly. Not giving you any money for food and leaving on business trips for days. Locking the door and leaving you behind with solely water and some rotten leftovers. 

After high school, through working every day, you managed to get an apartment above the cafe you were working at. It was small, but better than living under your mother's gaze as a prisoner or a disappointment. 

You were happily going to college, majoring in business and hoping to get a casual job in an industry. You had never any hates or ill feelings towards hybrids, because well your father was one.

Hybrids and humans could be together, but the children were weaker and human if the mother was human and inversely had sharper sense and got a stronger body if she was hybrid. Unfortunately, you were the first case. You had always been touchy and loving hugs and cuddles, but your mother forged you to be like a wall and always hiding your true self to other. Because, it was pathetic. Useless and pathetic. You shook your head thinking about that. When you were ill, you mother locked you in a room and didn't give you any medicine. Unfortunately, you were often bedridden with a fever, but she was never there. Never left. Always left you alone.

"What are you thinking so deeply about?" Solar the owner of the cafe said

She was a wonderful white cat hybrid. Her white ears contrasting with her dark hair and the white tail swinging from right to left. Solar was the sweetest hybrid you met, she saved you when your mother had thrown you out when you said that you wanted to get an apartment for yourself. She found you shivering with a fever in the middle of the street and offered you the small apartment above the cafe with an affordable price.

"Just my mother." You said "My break is finished, I'll go back."

You were still not showing her your emotions. You break was not finished, but if it was to work more then she wouldn't stop you. The cat cafe was absolutely cozy and charming: a cute vibe emanating from each corner with the pastel pink walls. 

You walked behind the counter to welcome another client. It was your everyday routine: college, working, homework and sleep. It wasn't healthy because you missed a lot of meals, but you simply had no choice if you wanted to pay both for college and your apartment.

"Welcome to Kitty's cafe, what can I do for you?" you said smiling at the little girl

"My papa wants to buy a cake for my uncle." The girl proudly announced making everyone smile "I want to surprise them. I have this much!"

The cute lamb hybrid showed you her frog money saver. There wasn't much in there about 10$. The full cakes of the cafe were way above those price around 40$. You bite your lips conflicted as the girl looked at you with big sparkling eyes. Guess you would miss dinner for the rest of the week. Your stomach protested at the thought, but the girl was more important right now.

"That's a lot of money!" you exclaimed "Tell me which cake you want? We have the unicorn one, the rainbow one and the purple kiss one in stock." You said with a smile

She hoorayed and asked for the rainbow cake. It was the most expensive one of the shop: 57$. You sighed as your stomach growled unhappily. 

The little girl tilted her head at you and you smiled ruffling her hair being extremely careful of her horns. 

You packed the cake beautifully, with a big purple bow.

"Your uncle and papa will be extremely proud of you." you smiled

"Thank you! Here the money!" she chirped

You gave her the package as you saw a guy in a suit arriving looking panicked. He sighed looking at the girl and raising an eyebrow at the package. She put her little hands on my lips as you had crouched down next to her. 

You couldn't help but widen your smile.

 You patted her head once again and bowed to her.

"You are the best!" she said as she walked through the door

"See you again" you answered as she waved at you

You immediately reached for your own reserve of money. 47$. You bite your lips. You had only 60$ left for the month because you had to buy a new jean because the other was too raged for college.

 Fortunately, Solar let you use the washing machine and dryer of the cafe. You had gone to a thrift shop and bought the cheapest, but it was still 20$. You has also bought a blanket because winter was nearing and that was another 20$. 

You put the money in the counter not looking at your coworker. You shouldn't show weakness or feelings in front of adults. 

Kids were innocent.

"You shouldn't have done that." Hwasa said as she was going back to her place and I was cleaning the cafe

"Do what?" you asked emotionlessly

"The purple kiss. For the little lamb hybrid." She said exasperated

You didn't answer and she sighed frustrated. Hwasa found that you were too much like an enigma. Always quiet and reserved, you always acted kind to anyone around you except yourself.

 She was still feeling guilty for telling you about how worn out your jeans looked and how unsightly it was under the cute apron of the cafe. She had a bad day and didn't think further. 

When Solar, let her know about your situation, she felt incredibly bad.

"Listen, Eli." She started "I'm sorry about commenting on your jeans and-"

"I don't want your pity." You cut her off "Go home, it's late and you'll miss the last train like that."

You walked off before she could answer as Solar pushed her out.

"Hwasa told me about what you did." Solar sighed "You really have a soft spot for hybrids, don't you?"

You shook your head.

"I didn't do anything." You ignored her sigh

"This weekend, I have to attend a party. A birthday party for that girl's uncle. Her name is Emma." You nodded mindlessly as you turned off the light of the cafe and bid goodbye to the cats. "I would have brought a cake." She pointed out

You shrugged your shoulder as you went to the kitchen, starting the preparations for the cake to cook early the next morning. Solar sighed once again, before helping you. A comfortable silence settled in until Solar explained that the uncle in question was the boss of the OAH2. 

You froze momentarily, but snapped out of it. 

She didn't know that the man was your father. 

It was for the best anyway. 

He abandoned you. 

Like your mother did. 

Vincenzo Cassano was a busy man. Extremely busy and would constantly fight with his wife, since they got married. Thus they divorced and he left you to your mother. 

Not visiting once. 

Not any news.

"Your lost in your thoughts again, Eli" Solar poked your side and you flinched

"Sorry. I'm just tired." You smiled at her

"Do you want to come with me to the party Sunday?" she asked

"No." you said

"I can lend you a dress and-"

"No. I'm fine. I have a lot of homework." You said stopping her in her speech

The conversation ended there as the silence appeared once again. At the end of the week, you felt tired, hungry and sleep-deprived. It was tiring to try to meet everyone's expectation and you several times wondered if you should drop out of college. 

The two next weeks didn't make anything better and the worth was the exam week. A true hell, but you survived and finally got your pay. Since exams were finished, you decided to offer yourself a true meal once your shift was over. You would go to the convenience store and buy sushi. 

They were the least expensive ones and quite tasty.

"Cassano, old friend!" you heard from the kitchen

"Hey, my niece came to your cafe sometimes ago. I believe one of your employee gifted her a cake almost. I want to thank her and pay the difference." The voice was the same

You looked at Hwasa and grabbed her startling her. You dragged her to the employee's room.

"Do me a favor." You kneeled "Please." You bowed to the ground

"What?! Don't bow!" she said panicked "What? I'll do anything."

"Can you say that you are the one gifting the cake to the girl? Please. You can keep the money afterwards." You urged her as Solar appeared searching for you

"What? Why?" Solar asked

"Please." You begged "I'll do everything. Please."

The sadness and desperate statement made both of them frown, but they would ask questions later. Hwasa patted your shoulder and stepped out with Solar as you sighed in relief. You didn't want to see your dad. Now that your second year of college was finished, you had to find another job to be able to pay for the third and last year.

"But that's not her!" you heard someone whine as you came back from the kitchen "The girl was blond with super pretty blue eyes and super cherry lips. She was cutie." The girl whined "Not her!" she began crying

"You must be mistaking Emma." Your father said and your heart clenched

"No! She smelled like vanilla and cookie dough. She smelled really, really good!" the girl stomped

There was a silence for a few seconds. Until you heard Solar try to stop someone from entering the employee space. You could only raise your head to lock eyes with your father. Emma was with him and she ran to you, distracting you.

"Miss!" she said as she hugged me

I carried her carefully as she started scenting me. It was something hybrid did, similarly to animals. You learned about that in school. It showed that the hybrid really loved the scented one's smell. 

Usually, kids did that to their parents and lovers did that to each other. You remembered your father and your mother being like this when you were only an infant. It was a lovely image.

"Hello little lamb" you said turning away from your father "Was the cake delicious?" you asked hoping your voice wasn't wavering

"Delicious!" she chirped before scrunching her brows "Miss, you smell so sad! Why are you sad?" she asked

I bit my lips trying not to tremble. I took a deep breath.

"Eli." You father's voice was stern, cold and you could hear a little bit of sadness in it

"Uncle, I'm Emma!" the girl chirped "You're dumb uncle." She grinned

"He's dumb isn't he?" you chuckled bitterly "A real dumbass."

"Dumbass!" she chirped

You turned around handing the girl back to her uncle. He took her, but you didn't let him touch you. Your father you had always admired, the one cheetah hybrid who took you to the park and helped you in your homework, tucked you in bed, he was gone. 

Solar's eyes widened in realization, before clear anger was visible on her traits. You father kept his eyes on you, but you looked away and got a candy for the little girl.

"You don't need to pay back the cake." You said sternly "It's a present." You whispered

"You are super nice Miss!" Emma jumped in your arms

"Thank you Emma." You smiled at her holding your tears back "But now, I have work." She pouted "You can come to the cafe to play whenever you want alright?" she hugged me once again and I turned back

"Eli." The voice was a bit more authoritative

"There's a child in this room, Mister Cassano. Have a bit of decency." You snapped

He widened his eyes at your sharp tone, but you didn't turn back. If you did, you would break. Thus you continued washing the dishes and welcome customers for the rest of the day. 

Not taking a break. 

To not think about it. 

To forget about it, about meeting your father.

"Eli, stop working. You're going...you already have a fever again." Solar took the broom away from you

"I'm fine Solar." You said trying to take the broom back

"No you are not." She stopped you "Vincenzo wants to have a talk with you." She started

"Well, I don't." you said taking your apron off

She sighed, but then suddenly pushed me behind her as several men entered the cafe. All dressed in black with emotionless expression on their face, they encircled the cafe in and out. You stood behind Solar shaking in fear as she narrowed her eyes at one figure.

"Cassano come out. Stop your game, you aren't scaring me." Solar snapped

Your father appeared followed by a guy who looked a bit older than you with grey wolf eyes and another with small rounded white ear. Hybrids. Solar took a step forward and slapped your father making you gasp. None of the guards moved, but the wolf hybrid growled slightly but she hissed back at him.

"You don't step in my cafe and growl at me, Kim Namjoon. What's the meaning of this show?" she focused back to my father

"I need to talk with my daughter." He said

Several eyes snapped up at him in surprise and back at me. Including that Namjoon guy and the other one standing by his side. Solar was about to slap him again, but you grabbed her arm and shook your head. You walked to a table and sat before motioning your father to sit facing you. You kept your head down and your hands tightly clenched in fist on your laps.

"Talk." You said

He widened his eyes at you, but you kept quiet raising an eyebrow at him. The tension in the room made you want to shake, puke and run away. However, you felt numb now or rather you tried to remain as numb as possible. 

Your father remained quiet for a second studying your expression before running his hands through his hair.

"You have grown up." He said

You widened your eyes and clenched your fist tighter. 

What did this man even want?

"What do you want?" you asked emotionlessly

He flinched at your tone, but you didn't really give a care. This man didn't deserve any kindness.

"Speak politely." the guy with white ears said.

He was handsome, quite tall with a white shirt and black pants. His shoulders were broad and he looked like he could be kind, but in that moment he just seemed like he could kill someone. In this case that someone was you. 

Yet, you were unfazed. 

Your mother had looked at you like that so much that you didn't even flinch.

"Alright. What may you want Sir Cassano?" you spoke once again

"Listen, Eli. I'm really-"

"If it's too apologize, just get out." You snapped "I don't need an apology. I don't need you. You can just return back to your life. With your new wife."

He had a girlfriend that was all over the news, a lawyer. Hang Chaeyoung was a beautiful cheetah hybrid with fierce eyes and a fierce attitude. You wondered how they balanced it out, since your father had also quite the temper.

"The wedding is not planned yet." He sighed "I wanted to ask you how your mother is?" he asked

This time it was Solar who scoffed. Cassano glanced at her, but before you could stop her.

"Do you mean the one who abandoned her the day she graduated high school on the street? 

The one who starved her and kept her locked in a room when she was sick? 

The one who kept insulting and belittling her not recognizing how hard she tried? 

The one who didn't gave her money and locked her in the apartment wishing her to die when she went on month long business trips? 

You are shameless, Vincenzo Cassano." She spat at him

Your father had kept a closed off expression, listening to all her words well and then he looked back at you.

"Is that true?" he whispered

"I saw it happen." Solar spat before grabbing me "You have no right to this child anymore." She put you behind her

"She's my daughter, don't be ridiculous." He growled

"I have nothing to say to you." You said raising your voice slightly "Nothing." You repeated

He bit his lips and you looked away from him feeling the tears raise in your eyes. You didn't want to be here right now.

"I'm going back to my room." You whispered

"Eli, I want to take you home." Your father said as you froze back facing him "You don't know the whole situation. Moreover, Chaeyoung would be more than pleased to meet you. I talked about you to her a lot." He added

"You never came." You started feeling a tear trickle down your cheek before turning to face him 

"Maybe I don't know everything. But you never came to see me. You don't know how much I waited in front of my school gates during graduation, hoping you'll pop out. Be proud." You scoffed "I was too naive." Your voice had turned icy

Your father remained quiet until:

"I'm sorry." He whispered

"Forget about me. Just think I'm dead." You fake smiled "Won't change much from the last 8 years won't it?"

You didn't want to hear his answer and walked away. Arms suddenly grabbed your waist, making you gasp as someone pulled you in their chest. It was warm and unknown, a feeling that I hadn't experienced for a longtime. 

My feelings and fever hit back on my and I fainted in what I recognized as my father's arms. 

Here it is the first chapter of Hybrid 8! 

I hope you will all like this story. It is something I started to write awhile ago, lost inspiration for and when you guys asked for an hybrid story I right away thought of this one. I hope that you will comment and vote for it. 

Moreover, this book has almost reached a hundred parts and 9k. 

I'm thankful and surprised: I don't  even update that much, but people read. It's just an amazing feeling so thank you very much folks and purple you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 947 57
Many mysteries, many secrets, many powers, many love stories, many characters to be discovered......... KTH FF Wanna know what happens in the life o...
49.8K 1.9K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
10.8K 368 27
Here Y/n is a 18 years old girl...she have worst past...she was already in circled with many problems...but then her upcoming life is also wanted som...