Dark Cravings

بواسطة Parqcxcm_hoe

[Mafia Fiction] ✧Ongoing✧ My eyes were hungrily gawking his while he kept pounding me on his thigh. With each... المزيد

Welcome to The Mafia
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.

20.

104K 1.6K 312
بواسطة Parqcxcm_hoe

HEAVEN'S POV:

My heartbeat was absolutely audible as I breathed heavily, reacting to his bold voice. He's so close, I can feel his toned muscles over mine, so warm that I'll probably melt if we don't pull away. His eyes spoke of lust and so did his fingers act that way. Both of us were out of our mind today and neither of our bodies acknowledged that.

He pulled me closer and I sensed his breathe mixed with scent of wine as I closed my eyes, blushing with my core heating up to his presence. How can a man's touch make you feel like paradise? How's just his voice enough to hold me captive in my dirty imagination?

He pinned me against the wall with a slight movement and leaned down, blocking my way with his leg and feets tall body. My insides twisted as I gasped, mumbling his name under my breathe.

His fingers sneaked over my thighs, open for them to slid up, but he didn't, teasing all of me. God! My whole body feels so warm as if I'm going to explode. I peeked a glance at him shyly, quivers jolting through my spine. He bit his lower lip, eyeing me with that smirk. He knew what he was doing but still kept exhausting me, teasing me like this...

His caramel eyes gleamed as they restlessly undressed me by them. I felt my stomach fluttering with butterflies but I had no idea how to react to this. I bit my lip, holding my voice in so I don't end up making this moment more awkward.

His burning, lust laden eyes paused over at my lips, taking in an eyeful sight of them. His hand snaked up my body on my face as he grabbed me, wetting his lips.

"Bellissima... " he whispered, tracing his finger over them. [Translation- Gorgeous]

At this point, all I craved for was him, his body that is driving me to the edge of my attraction barrier. His touch feels so soothing, so seducing that it can bent me the way it wants just on one order.

So heated, so close yet he did let go of me, once again... Standing apart, he made a space for the air rather than his Cologne. This left my body in intense irritation, burning in cravings. I held his hand as he was about to leave and walked close to him.

No way was this girl me but I didn't rebel a bit of whatever she did. He can't come close and leave me like nothing happened. He can't leave my body arching once it's used to his touch.

Our eyes were peeking right through each other's soul. He held me by my waist when I pressed myself against him. The way his eyes sparked with shine, he pulled me close, sealing our lips with the kiss awaited for so long. The way I'm loosing myself to his lips like I've been a part of this feeling for so long. He isn't just playing with my body but also my soul at this moment.

I gripped his shirt tightly as the kiss deepened, him holding me by my face, letting out soft breathy voices that dazzled up my skin to react with a shiver and moan. I never knew a kiss could drive you insane to just follow all the wishes of your body blindly. My aroused body being traced by his finger tips that even this thin piece of fabric on me made no difference.

It'll take just one more touch to melt my last sane piece of brain cell still trying it's best to draw back reality. But, all I can see is the definition of perfection, while I'm pressed over on him, feeling the lust piercing through me.

"Cazzo! Ti voglio così tanto, baby" he breathed over my lips, pushing me to my edge even though not a single word went in my head. [Translation: Fuck! I want you so bad, Baby]

I moaned, holding back my urge to let my fingers free to explore his body and make him realize what he does to me. Breaking our kiss, I stood apart, breathing heavily as that coy, embarrassed Heaven rushed back to her position and now, I was nothing but a burning mess, a caught thief whose secrets have been discovered.

My legs trembled, questioning and I lowered my face, avoiding looking at him at all cost, not that it was even anywhere close to possible. Why I have to gain my senses on the worst moment possible. I feel so exhausted, aching... It's making me look so small in front of him. Please say something, end this weird situation I threw myself into.

I don't know how will I manage to ever stay sane in his presence. I clutched my fingers, pressing them in embarrassment as I dared to look up at him, eyeing my helplessness with a great interest and that evil smirk I interpret.

The only best thing I can do for myself at this moment, leave as soon as possible. Thinking about it, my body barely follows me anymore, I feel so numb and breathless and with him staring like that, I'll evaporate midway.

Abruptly, he took a step close to me, leaning down to my ear as I closed my fingers in a fist, aware of the tingles that'll pierce me the moment his breathe lands over my sensitive skin. Just when I didn't expect anything else to happen, he stroke my hand with his fingertips and I stumbled over the dazzling pleasure it brought in me.

"You know, what's worse than addiction? " he hummed with his deep voice echoing to the very depth of me. I gulped, holding myself together as he continued

"Cravings...."

"Addiction might get boring but cravings don't.. "

He moved gently and secretly pecked my sweet spot, breathing all the way on my skin.

"I'm not the Prince you're looking for, Sweetheart. "

And that was the moment, my body lost it. I threw my head back in sensations building up and breathed, moaning, falling in his strong arms.

JULIAN'S POV:

Fuck.... That's going to make me go against every single rule and tame her right now. I couldn't resist when a moan in her candy like voice lit up the lust in me to a level where all I'm holding it is for her... Such a blessing it might be to the person who can hear her speak all day and night, watch her sheepishly realize the reality and blush in realization.

Her eyes were barely confident enough to reach mine this time. Burning in embarrassment, she sprung out of my grip and ran back inside her room, shutting the door with a loud thud.

Sighing, I looked down on me, feeling myself all worked up. Oh Lord... Not this again... Is this what I've come to? So aroused by a woman's body that I loose control over mine... The more I think of her the more I'm invested in discovering more... For all these years, all I saw was this family, raised to rule and as far as I remember, I don't see any need of a woman by my side for mere decoration.

I turned around, walking down the hallway. I'll need some distraction for a while, I've had enough of thinking for today. Walking past the guards, I got inside my private room, the only place where I don't let my mind fog my beliefs.

I unbuttoned my shirt, sliding it over the couch, walking towards the window as I took a sight of night in my valley. It looks gorgeous, so mysterious and secretive as if it's extinguished of its voice but still can light one's urge to know more.

A lot of distractions that's what makes up the best trap. Open like this valley, for anyone to come and explore yet holds back the darkest truth anyone can imagine. One might crave it for its beauty but unaware of the illusion that's actually full of darkness to it. I grew up learning these traps and now that I can see one, pretty clearly, I keep falling back inside it....

I turned around with my eyes closed shut in thoughts. I don't remember when was the last time I ever laid my eyes on something so alive, naive, breathtaking...

Heaven...

She is everything I can see at this moment..God! ... I can't take her off my mind. I can't help but breathe to this urge to touch her more, to watch her shiver and curl up in my embrace as I explore more of her, her body, her soul... Watching her drenched in thirst of the moment, when she's bending on my fingertips, making her feel the growing lust in me, for her...

It's been a month and I already am loosing my ground of rules. For a girl, who's forbidden, someone who's not meant to be in dark so deep, yet I crave her to an extend that's only pointing to one result... Destruction ...

“Can I come in? "

I was torn apart from my thoughts by Ariana's voice and I flashed a glare over at the door, loosing my concentration.

“What do you want? ” I huffed, frowning.

“Answers...” she raised her eyebrow with her arms crossed.
I turned around to continue what I was doing but she spoke again,

“Julian how can you assign the position of manager to Heaven? She's already told me not to put her in such situations but now here you are... ” she raised her voice but a sigh of hesitation overtook her breathe when I turned around.

“I... Don't think we must make her do something she doesn't want to. If it doesn't sit right with her, we can leave it to her... Forcing this is ... Something I don't support.” she looked away finishing her words.

“I never asked for your opinion. If I feel like it, I'll assign that position to anyone I wish. ” I replied bluntly to find her roll her eyes at me and sigh dramatically. But then, she gave up that serious look and narrowed her eyes at me.

“Well... Is this Don getting possessive about a gurrlll...? I see... You can barely keep your calm when I talk about Kian and her, how would you stay calm if she was there with him whole day...? Isn't it? I feel you too have made up your mind for that marriage propo... ”

“No... She'll not. ” I brought a pause to her talking. Was I affected hearing her name with that bastard? Maybe. Was I bothered by the thoughts of her with me? Absolutely. This is not me... It's my insane self speaking to which I'm neither able to deny, nor accept.

“She'll not what? Isn't this what your word was about? Her safety? Do think anyone in this family will accept an outsider to be alive, specially when it comes to her...? ”

Nobody can dare to hurt a hair on her body. Nobody will. I'll keep my word, no matter who comes in between, they'll all be my rivals, when it comes to her...

“She's safe here. ” I replied mindlessly and grabbed the book next to me from the shelf and began ignoring her for good.

“Believe me Julian, you're playing a game way dangerous than a war. Helping her, It's something that you understand as your responsibility. But her...she's too naive to understand that. Maybe if she catches feelings fo... "

“Not my fault. ” I glared at her and back at those lines whom I barely have read yet. I've my mind reading those dark huge eyes, completely soaked in desire when I touched her. As much as I hate to admit, I find Ariana's point being valid over my self centered actions.

“Alright... Good Night, Don.. ” she huffed, stomping her feet as she walked away.

A WEEK LATER
HEAVEN'S POV:

I am trying my best to unsee my problems. Maybe for a while, but at least I feel relieved. It's been days since I could feel myself, find time for myself and now that I've learned to cop up with my issues, I'm not going to let anything distract me.

I stepped out of the bed with this motive as my eyes fell over Dad's journal and I stroke it gently with my fingertips. Maybe that numb spot in my heart will never experience love, safety, home.. ever again but for my life ahead, I'll have to learn to live with it.

I'm slowly learning to change myself. Even, Doctor was pretty impressed by my improvements. I hope I'll not have to take those huge pills for long now. Not back to normal but eventually I'll learn to survive this way too.

I took out my dress for today and began preparing to take a nice shower.

I turned on the water and was elated to find it just as warm as it's desirable. Too cold showers are a big no, specifically when I need to relax.

Running my fingers through my tangled hairs, I thought to myself, where is my life going to take me?..
It's been almost a week since that mail and I couldn't muster up courage to talk to Julian about this unfair decision. How can I be selected for a position I didn't interview for? As per Ariana, she has no idea what's going on in her brother's mind. But then she winks and smirking, she advises, why don't I ask him this myself?

But somewhere, I feel my heart lift up in immense happiness when I think about being a part of The Cosmos Street in anyway. Wouldn't it be a dream come true if you get a mail from your dream job for the position when all did was a dramatic faint at the interview?

Thinking about it, I'm starting to encounter valid reasons for why I must not loose this opportunity. Not having to worry about finding a job anytime soon is one of the most satisfying reasons I give myself.

•••

I made my way down stairs to find so many bodyguards entering inside the Mansion with jacked up security for someone. Are they some other people here to meet Julian? If that's the case, I would love to go back and stay in my room before another lady like that one shows up. What was her name again? Valentina, I guessed.

“Aren't you coming for breakfast? ” Ariana spoke from behind me as I got startled and sprung back.

“Oh! Uh.. Yes.. I was on my way there but I think... ” I spoke, looking over at so many people down in the Grand Hall.

“Exactly, I have someone very special waiting to meet you down there. Let's go. ” she beamed, holding my hand as I walked down with her.

Observing for a while, all I could make out was they're all Italian.

Out of them, I saw a lady in her probably fifties or more, pace towards where Ariana and I were standing. She stood right in front of my face and I stared at her tall figure with bold facial features, without any word.

“Perfezione! ” she uttered, smiling brightly just like the one I've seen Ariana do. [Translation: Perfection]

“Heaven, this is my mom” Ariana introduced and I realized how I thought they were so similar. Julian made his way in, behind her as she payed a glance at him and then back at me.

“Valentina wasn't joking. ” she chuckled as she spoke those soft words in her Italian accent, the one that I barely get to hear around here. I didn't know what was going on so I smiled back at her happy face, radiating a certain type of tranquility.

“I never knew Julian had such a good decision making abilities. Finally I'll not have to nag you to find yourself someone to settle with before you become an old man like your dad. ” she joked, laughing as she held my hands in her.

For a moment, I smiled along but then realization arrived. Someone to... settle with???
What did she mean? Is she talking about a relationship...?

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
All you can do to support me:

Share
Vote
Comment
Follow, if you want to
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

761K 46.4K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1M 24.4K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...