Welcome to The Mafia

Greetings from hell......

★ I'm overjoyed that you showed your interest in my story's description and cover or else why would you come.
Right? You're welcome to this story that might help you to get what actually you're looking for..

★ But before we sin, let's get few things clear between us, Alright?

◆ I love writing Mafia Romance stories but I do not glorify things like terrorism. As you know Wattpad Mafia is something else and is totally imaginary, so until and unless it's not a dick, don't take it so hard.

◆ I might not be that amazing at writing but I do not support copying of my work in any form. Plagiarism is cool when done in an essay for your assignment that you've to turn in within few hours after you procrastinated for years but when talking about someone's writing, IT'S NOT COOL.

◆ Make sure you are mentally 18+ because if I find anyone's ass out there in smuts talking things like, it's gross etc etc, I'm 'bout to do my thing and delete your comment. I'm telling you, this is an adult fiction in Romance genre, not Dora the explorer.

◆ It's prohibited to be Disrespectful towards any caste, religion or race. I recommend y'all to choose your words wisely before you post anything because that 3 A.M. stamina can get you in trouble.

◆ I don't use pictures for describing the facial features of my characters so you're absolutely free to imagine them the way you want. Just make sure, few main features are mentioned inside in the story so adjust accordingly.

◆ As a fellow human being, I'm dumb enough to make mistakes, please do help me by pointing them out IN A FRIENDLY MANNER.

◆ This one is important, Do not kink shame or bash traumatic scenes. Characters have their own point of view and personalities and of course will have their own decisions that might not be adequate according to us so need not to worry, I'm there to keep their shit together.

◆ This is a Dominant and submissive relationship that is little bit different from the ordinary romance stories so if you get that cringe feeling after reading words like Daddy, Babygirl, Little one, Kitten etc., this isn't your cup of tea.

So enough preaching for today, let me unleash your soul to feel this fire. In short, we're going to sin. Let's go

A Mafia Romance
D. A. R. K. C. R. A. V. I. N. G. S.

"I'll do everything in my power to make you mine, not just to show how powerful I am but to show how powerful my love for you is.... "

◐ D
A ◐
◐ R
K ◐

◐ C
R ◐
◐ A
V ◐
◐ I
N ◐
◐ G
S ◐

▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

All you can do to support me:

Share
Vote
Comment
Follow, if you want to
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬