Stuck with you || Adrienette...

By B4BYYYYY

"You can be honest with me Marinette I know you're hating every second of it." He looked away, his eyebrows a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ~ The End
Chapter 23 ~ Mini Epilogue

Chapter 17

1.3K 48 35
By B4BYYYYY

Pulling her down with him, the water surrounded their bodies giving them the ability to float. Adrien dragged both of his arms from her waist, Marinette panicked at the loss of contact, her eyes remained closed as she reached out desperately in hopes of feeling him again. She feared that he had abandoned her underwater.

'Did he really just leave me down here...alone?'

Adrien simply watched the girl. Forming a fist, he moved it back to hold it against his chest, the cuffs that connected them pulled the girl along. He wanted to remind her that he's still there, there was no possible way for him to just leave whatsoever.

'Mari you dummy! We're handcuffed!'

With his hands, he used his thumbs to gently rub beneath her eyes. He wanted her to open them but it didn't seem like she'd gotten the hint, instead she gripped his wrists tightly. It's clear that she's still scared.

'How can I get her to open them?'

As he was about to let out a sigh, he immediately closed his mouth after feeling the heavy mass of water entering past his lips. Almost letting a cough out, bubbles formed in the making of his lips pursed together. That's when his mind clicked. He purposely blew another one as the thin layer of water diffused over Marinette's face. The odd feeling had her brows furrowing in response.

But the feeling didn't stop.

Adrien blew bubbles through the water over and over, trying to get the girl to finally open her eyes. This only frightened her even more. Without having the clue of what it was she tried to swim away, almost dragging Adrien over with her. He gripped her hand tightly as he was about to blow another one but his eyes met her alluring ones, a wide smile played across her face.

'Her eyes...they match so well with the ocean..'

Her eyes were drawn away from his, she looked down to see seaweed, sand and some other water plants. Fishes big and small swished their tails from side to side. Star fishes rested on flat surfaces such as rocks. As much as she knew that she had a big fear of deep oceans, she couldn't lie about the view being so beautiful...or does it just feel this way because she's with him?

Adrien kicked his legs through the water, Marinette matched his movements, their motions gave them enough support to swim as far as possible. Marinette caught the sight of more shells sunk into the sand. Adrien mocked a blue fish that had swam by him. Marinette wanted to let out her laughter but couldn't due to the salty taste of the ocean. A few bubbles floated in front of her, she saw Adrien blowing them, her eyes lit up just wanting to give it a try.

Attempting to do it herself she ended up failing miserably, he was about to laugh and tease her but he shut his mouth again to prevent himself from drowning. Pointing up at the surface, he signaled her if they should go back up, nodding in return, he wrapped both arms around her waist and swam upwards the water surrounding their bodies moved in sync with his actions. They both panted for air once they've made it above the water. Chuckles were heard from Adrien. "You see I told you it wouldn't be so bad." She splashed water to his face only earning a pout back.

She laughed but was soon cut off by a big wave of water splodging her face. "Adrien!" She warned. "Hahaha!!" Rubbing her eyes to clear her vision, she repeatedly sunk her hands into the water making the boy almost stumble over her because of the cuffs, she then swerved it to his face. Before the water could hit him again, he sank himself underwater, Marinette was brought back down with him.

'No no no not this again!'

Rising back up with her in his arms. His free hand slicked his blonde hair back to get a better look at her. "Hey!" He for sure began to get on her nerves. Sticking his tongue out at her, he teased her behavior. Marinette placed both her delicate hands on the sides of his face, his smile fading away.

He could feel his stomach tightening, his green eyes seemed intoxicating underneath the moonlight. She smiled cheekily, splashing him again. His mood suddenly changed as he glared at her. "You got me this time princess but you won't get me next time!" He shoved water over to her, she sank herself under the water before it got to her. "Now you're just copying me!" Marinette bursted out laughing.

Alya and Nino walked through the sand together, the gripply sand scrunched within their bare feet in every step. Holding hands, the teacher was too busy looking through a magazine to notice. Alya found Adrien holding Marinette just a few feet away into the water, they were full of blissfulness and joy. Her heart melted.

'Calm down Alya! This is just the beginning!'

"Baby look!" She nudged him. Peering back at the specific direction, his lips formed a wide smile at the scene in front of him. "Quickly! Take a picture!" Nino brought his hand into his pocket to take out his phone and snap a few pictures into the camera app. "Uh hello! What makes you think that it's okay to take pictures of my bestie?" Chloe grouched. "Bestie?-He doesn't eve-" "He can be our friend too Chloe." Nino quickly interrupted. "Babe don't irritate her more!" He whispered. Alya gasped, "Are you defending her!?" "What? No! You know how she gets when she's angry!"

Ahem

The two froze looking back at her. "My bad I meant besties." "Gak! Did she just say besties??" He muttered with a scrunched face. His girlfriend giving the same reaction. Chloe hated this whole acting sh!t but she'd do anything for Adrien. "Hey guys! We should all play some games!" Lila

'F*ck she thinks Ima be playing games with her for?' Alya cursed mentally.

"Uh excuse me? No. I'd rather go for a swim." Getting closer to the water with Nino, Alya took her boyfriends phone and placed it down in the sand along with the four towels she'd brought for herself, Nino, Marinette and Adrien. "That's fine. We can all just play once you're done. I'll be back guys." She headed towards her teacher.

'What is up with her? Did she "forget" about what happened in the dorm?'

"Babe?" Alya blinked, returning to reality. "Huh?" The couple stepped into the water, Nino smirked in pure evilness, he grabbed Alya, pulling her in the water. Panicking, she splashed him in the face with no hesitation as she came back up. "Ugh! Nino! Now my hair's all wet!" "That's what you get for ignoring me! I called your name like 4 times!" Juleka and Rose scoffed at the couple. "Nathaniel! Let's race! Whoever touches those rocks over there wins!" Ivan pointed out. "Bett."

"Okay Okay how about this, who ever comes back to me first wins." Alix suggested. The boys nodded in agreement. "Okay! Ready...set...GO!" They  began charging at the rocks to circle right back and get to Alix. "Ha! They look like water hogs!" Chloe teased as Rose gave her a glare.

Nino leaned down to peck his girlfriend on the lips. "Ship!! Should I take picture's for you guys?" Rose exclaimed. "Yes! I need something new to post on my Instagram! Babe let's go over here!" Alya hauled him farther away from the others. "Oh great not this again." His eyes rolled back. Rose catched up and snapped a few photos for them.

Alya pulled him down to kiss him once more. Adrien then spotted his friends on the left side of the ocean. A radiant smile plastered over his lips, he loved their happy and healthy relationship. Marinette had noticed that Adrien was staring at something for the past minute, checking to see, she saw her bestfriend kissing her boyfriend. "Don't they look good together?" Adrien verbalized.

"What? She blinked. It was quite random of him to say stuff like that. "Like aren't they cute? I hope to have something like that too someday." His words staggered her. "Y-You want a girlfriend?" She tried to suppress a stutter but it was useless. "Hehehe..Uh surprise? I mean who doesn't? It's nice to have someone by your side to love and show your affection to...love." He repeated the word in a low whisper.

He was saddened by the memories of his mother. "Is everything alright?" Her free hand found its way onto his shoulder. "Yeah...I just remembered about my mother." He forced another smile. He doesn't usually open up about it with anyone else except for Marinette, he'd always feel comfortable with her knowing that she's trustworthy. Giving him a gentle smile, she spoke.

"Why didn't you answer Max when he asked you if you wanted a girlfriend?" Thinking that it was better to change the subject, Marinette switched her tone to lighten the mood. "I just don't think that it's necessary for me to tell him about my dating life, of course it isn't any of his buisness but I have a feeling that if I told him anyway then he'd straight up call me a simp." Marinette gave a chortle. "Well I'd like to have a boyfriend, just like you said, I think it's nice to have some company you know?"

'But I want your company.' Marinette thought to herself.

Boyfriend

A loving smile formed as he gazed back at her. "Umm...Have you ever dated before?" She felt the urge to ask. He shook his head in response. "Nope. If I ever did I know that my father would kill her." They chuckled. "And you?"

'...He's asking me?'

"No I've never dated, I mean...maybe only once." The boy was stunned. "W-who?!" Speechless as well. Her eyes widened in shock. "Sorry." He instantly said, looking down into the water.

'F*ck I shouldn't have asked. Now things will be awkward. Sh!t even worse, we're still stuck toget-'

"I was only five Adrien so I wouldn't really count it as a relationship." Marinette laughed continuously. His reaction caught her off-guard but it was hilarious as well.
"Oh...okay." Embarrasment took over. "Why did you ask?"

'Wait she's right..why did I ask? Not even I know the answer to that. Sh¡t!'

"Uhh-"

"WASSUP MY DUDES!"

'THANK YOU NINO. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU BRO.'

"wAssuP mY dUdeS." Alya said, mocking Nino's voice. "Soo what y'all up to?" She showed them her idiotic smile. "Nothing we were just talking about you guys." Adrien said. "Ohhh reallyy?? I thought you were both planning your wedding already."

'OMG ALYA!'

Marinette squinted her eyes at her bestfriend. "Hehe she's just joking ignore her." He pushed her back into the water by the head. She came back up and scowled at him with her arms crossed. "Okay..." Adrien's face had become so red than it ever was in his life. Before Marinette could lay eyes on him, he pulled her forward to burry her face into his shoulder.

"U-Uh I wanted to hug you!" The truth is it scared him if she saw the state he's currently in. Alya noticed and suspected him right away, Nino knew exactly what was going on. "Marinette, Adrien has a cut on his cheek." Nino smirked. "What! Where?!" As she was about to lean back and pull herself away to check, he pulled her back into place you. Nino laughed like a horse.

Alya made a concerned face. "Nino!" She soon whispered. Alya pinched the side of his shoulder to end his laughing session. He hissed from the stingy pain. "Hey!" He pouted and rubbed his shoulder. "We have a problem!" "What? And why are you whispering?" Alya used her hands to pull him towards her.

"It's gone!"

"What's gone?"

"You know!"

"Huh?"

"The key stupid! It's gone!"

Nino gasped heavily.

"What do you mean it's gone?!"

"I think I lost it!"

"What do you mean you lost it?!"

He looked at her with disbelief.

"I don't know but it's gone! I swear I had it in my pocket!"

"Are you stupid?! That underwear pocket is useless! Why would you put in there?!"

They began arguing but whispered as they did so. Adrien stood in confusion just watching them. "Adrien can I pull away now?" He didn't hear her talk. He was too invested to find out what his friends were arguing about.

His eyes then catched something floating above the water.

Brows furrowing, the realization then hit him. He realized that it's the key. The key to their handcuffs.

'Is that what they're arguing about? Wait...did they?'

It hit him once again. "Adrie-" He reached out for the key to take it in his hand as he walked towards Nino, pulling Marinette with him, they were still in the hugging position. She couldn't see where he was taking her. Adrien placed the key in Nino's trousers.

Nino blinked at his bestfriend. His hand slid into his pocket and wriggled around to pull out the key. "Oh sh¡t! I-I can explain!-" Adrien pressed a finger onto to his own lips to signal him to stay quiet. Nino and Alya were greatly amazed. "He's not angry?" Alya spoke surprised. "Adrien!" Marinette yelled out. He finally pulled away. "Yeah sorry, we should head back to the less deeper side." Taking her hand again, he took her with him.

"What the heck?" Alya's hazel eyes found her boyfriend's. "Bro..." It took him a second to process everything. "Yoo!!! Alya! He-what the fuck?!" Alya was just as shocked as he was. "Does he know we did it though?" "Obviously because he gave the key back to me!" Ayla's jaw dropped in utter shock. "HE-HE LOVES HER!!"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 9.5K 30
Marinette chuckled, her eyes averting from the charm Adrien held in his hands to his emerald green piercing eyes, "I cannot believe you still carry t...
4.4K 173 16
Marinette gets a new chance to confess her feelings when Adrien is given the opportunity to stay for Christmas. Would she take her last chance and co...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
62.1K 1.3K 10
Rose decides to invite all the girls in her class to a sleepover at her house. Little do they know is that Nino also conveniently invited all the boy...