But First, Marriage

Per suzyand_

Bae Suzy loves her grandfather-halabeoji-but refuse to his plan to choose her a husband. Nam Joohyuk, the int... Més

☆*: .。. o(≧ 1 ≦)o .。.:*☆
☆*: .。. o(≧ 2 ≦)o .。.:*☆
☆*: .。. o(≧ 3 ≦)o .。.:*☆
☆*: .。. o(≧ 5 ≦)o .。.:*☆
☆*: .。. o(≧ 6 ≦)o .。.:*☆
☆*: .。. o(≧ 7 ≦)o .。.:*☆
☆*: .。. o(≧ 8 ≦)o .。.:*☆
☆*: .。. o(≧ 9 ≦)o .。.:*☆
☆*: .。. o(≧ 10 ≦)o .。.:*☆

☆*: .。. o(≧ 4 ≦)o .。.:*☆

130 12 2
Per suzyand_

"The castle of Cawdor was built in the fifteenth century and to this day remains the seat of the earl of Cawdor," the tour guide intoned as Suzy and several other sightseers toured the famous landmark. "In Williams Shakespeare's Macbeth, the castle plays an important role. Macbeth becomes the thane of Cawdor..."

For the first few days of Suzy's visit to Scotland, she'd been content to explore on her own. The tours, however, helped fill in the bits and pieces of history she might otherwise have missed.

The castle of Cawdor was in northeastern Scotland. The next day, she planned to rent a car and take a zigzag route toward Edinburgh, the political heart of Scotland. From what she'd read, Edinburgh Castle was an ancient fortress, built on a huge rock, that dominated the city's skyline. Halabeoji had booked reservations for her at an inn on the outskirts of town.

The Ashgrove Inn, with its dark-green-tiled roof and black-trimmed gables, had all the charm she'd expected, and more. Suzy's room offered more character than comfort, but she felt its welcome as if she were visiting an old friend. A vase filled with fresh flowers and dainty jars of bath salts awaited her.

Eager to explore, she walked outside to investigate the extensive garden. There was a chill in the April air and she tucked her hands in her pockets, watching with amusement as the partridges fed on the lush green lawn.

"Suzy?"

At the sound of her name, she turned, and to her shock discovered Joohyuk standing not more than ten feet away. "What are you doing here?" demanded.

"Me? I was about to ask you the same question."

"I'm on vacation. Halabeoji gave me the trip as a gift."

"I'm here on business," Joohyuk explained, and his brow furrowed in a suspicion frown.

Suzy was doing her own share of frowning. "This is all rather convenient, don't you think?"

Joohyuk took immediate offense. "You don't believe I planned this, do you?"

"No," she agreed reluctantly.

Joohyuk continued to stand there, stiff and wary. "I had absolutely nothing to do with this," he said.

"If you hadn't been so rude to me the last time we met," she felt obliged to inform him, with a righteous tilt to her chin, "you'd have known well in advance that Halabeoji was sending me here, and we could have avoided this unpleasant shock."

"If you hadn't been in such an all-fired hurry to leave me office, you'd have discovered I was traveling here myself."

"Oh, that's perfect! Go ahead and blame me for everything," she yelled. "As I recall, you were furious at my being anywhere near your precious office."

"All right, I'' admit I might have handled the situation poorly," Joohyuk said, and the muscles in his jaw hardened. "But as you'll also recall, I did apologize."

"Sure you did," she said, "after you'd trampled all over my ego. I've never felt like more of a fool in my life."

"You?" Joohyuk shouted. "It may surprise you to know that I don't have a habit to hiding women in my office."

"Do you think I enjoyed being stuffed in that... closet like a bag of dirty laundry?"

"What was I supposed to do? Hide you under my desk?"

"It might've been better than a pitch-black closet."

"If you're so keen on casting blame, let me remind you I wasn't the one who left my purse in full view of your grandfather," Joohyuk said. "I did everything but perform card tricks to draw his attention away from it."

"You make it sound like I'm at fault," Suzy snapped.

"I'm not the one who popped in unexpectedly. If you had a job like everyone else—"

"If I had a job," she broke in, outraged. "You mean all the volunteer work I do doesn't count? Apparently the thirty hours a week I put in mean nothing. Sure, I've got a degree. Sure, I could probably have my pick of a dozen different jobs, but why take employment away from someone who really needs it when so many worthwhile organizations are hurting for volunteers?" She was breathless by the time she finished, and so angry she could feel the heat radiating from her face.

She refused to tolerate Joohyuk's offensive insinuations any longer. From the moment they'd met, Joohyuk had clearly viewed her as spoiled and frivolous, without a brain in her head. And it seemed that nothing had altered his opinion.

"Listen, I didn't mean—"

"It's obvious to me," she said bluntly, "that you and I are never going to agree on anything." She was so furious she couldn't keep her anger in check. "The best thing for us to do is completely ignore each other. It's obvious that you don't want anything to do with me, and honestly, I feel the same way about you. So, good day, Mr. Nam." With that she walked away, her head high and her pride intact.

For the very first time with this man, she'd been able to make a grand exit. it should have felt good. But it didn't.

An hour later, after Suzy had taken the tourist bus into Edinburgh, she was still brooding over her latest encounter with Joohyuk Nam. If there was any humor at all in this situation, it had to be the fact that usually sage grandfather could possibly believe she and Joohyuk were in any way suited.

Determined to put the man out of her mind, Suzy wandered down the street, which was packed with shoppers, troupes of actors giving impromptu performances and strolling musicians. Her mood couldn't help but be influenced by the festive flavor, and she soon found herself smiling despite the unpleasant confrontation with her grandfather's business partner.

Several of men who passed her in the street were dressed in silts, and Suzy felt as if she'd stepped into another time, another world. The air swirled with bagpipe music. The city itself seemed gray and gloomy, a dull background for the colorful sights and sounds, the excitement of ages past.

It was as Suzy walked out of a dress shop that she bumped into Joohyuk a second time. He stopped, his eyes registering surprise and what looked to Suzy like a hint of regret—as though confronting her twice in the same day was enough to try anyone's patience.

"I know what you're thinking," he said, pinning her with his dark intense gaze.

"And I'm equally confident that you don't." She held her packages close and edged against the shop window to avoid hindering other pedestrians on the crowded sidewalk.

"I came here to do some shopping," Joohyuk said gruffly. "I wasn't following you."

"You can rest assured I wasn't following you."

"Fine," he said.

"Fine," she repeated.

But neither of them moved for several nerve-racking seconds. Suzy assumed Joohyuk was going to say something else. Perhaps she secretly hoped he would. If they couldn't be friends, Suzy would've preferred they remain allies. They should be united their forces instead of battling each other. Without a word, Joohyuk gestured abruptly and wheeled around to join the stream of people hurrying down the sidewalk.

A half hour later, with more packages added to her collection, Suzy walked into a fabric store, wanting to purchase a sizable length of wool as a gift for Jenny. She ran her fingertips along several thick bolts of material, marveling at the bold colors. The wool felt soft, but when she lifted a corner with her palm, she was surprise by how heavy it was.

"Each clan has its own tartan," the white-haired lady in the shop explained. Suzy enjoyed listening to her voice, with its enthusiastic warmth and distinct Scottish burr. "Some of the best-known tartans come in three patterns that are to be worn for different occasions—everyday, dress and battle."

Intrigued, Suzy watched as the congenial woman walked around the table to remove a blue-and-green plaid. Suzy had already seen that pattern several times. The shop owner said that tourists were often interested in this particular tartan, called Black Watch, because it was assigned to no particular clan. In choosing Black Watch, they weren't aligning themselves with any one clan, but showing total impartiality.

Pleased, Suzy purchased several yards of the fabric.

Walking down the narrow street, she was shuffling her packages in her arms when she caught sight of Joohyuk watching a troupe of musicians. She started to move away, then for no reason she could name, paused to study him. Her impression of him really hadn't changed since that first afternoon. She still thought Joohyuk Nam opinionated, unreasonable and... fine, she was willing to admit it, attractive. Very attractive, in a sort of rough-hewn way. He lacked the polish, the superficial sophistication of a man like Edwin, but he had a vigor that seemed thoroughly masculine. He also had the uncanny ability to set her teeth on edge with a single look. No other man could irritate her so quickly.

The musicians began a lively song and Joohyuk laughed unselfconsciously. His rich husky tenor was smooth and relax as it drifted across the street toward her. Suzy knew she should've left then, but she couldn't. Despite everything, she was intrigued.

Joohyuk must have felt her gaze because he suddenly turned and their eyes locked before Suzy could look away. The color rose to her cheeks and for a long moment, neither moved. Neither smiled.

It was in Suzy's mind to cross the street, swallow her pride and put an end to this pointless antagonism. During the past several weeks her pride had become familiar fare; serving it up once more shouldn't be all that difficult.

She was entertaining that thought when a bus drove past her belching a thick cloud of black smoke, momentarily blocking her view of Joohyuk. When the bus had passed, Suzy noticed that he'd returned his attention to the musicians.

Disheartened, she headed in the opposite direction. She hadn't gone more than a block when she heard him call her name.

She stopped and waited for him to join her. With an inquiring lift of one eyebrow, he reached for some of her packages. She nodded, repressing a shiver of excitement as his hand brushed hers. Shifting his burden, he slowed his steps to match Suzy's. Then he spoke. "We need to talk."

"I don't see how we can. Every time you open your mouth you say something insulting and offensive.

Only a few minutes earlier, Suzy had been hoping to put an end to this foolish antagonism, yet here she was provoking an argument, acting just as unreasonable as she accused him of being. She stopped midstep, disgusted with herself. "I shouldn't have said that. I don't know what it is about us, but we seem to have a hard time being civil to each other."

"It might be the shock of finding each other here."

"Which brings up another subject," Suzy added fervently. "If Halabeoji was going to arrange for us to meet, why send us halfway around the world to do it?"

"I used to think I knew your grandfather," Joohyuk murmured. "But lately, I'm beginning to wonder. I haven't got a clue why he chose Scotland."

"He came to me with the tickets, reminding me it's been almost a year since I'd traveled anywhere," Suzy said. "He told me it was high time I took a vacation, that I needed to get away for a while. And I bought it hook, line, and sinker."

"You?" Joohyuk cried, shaking his head, clearly troubled. "Your grandfather sent me here on a wild-goose chase. Yes, there were contacts to make, but this was a trip any of our juniors executives could've handled. It wasn't until I arrived at the inn and found you booked there that I realized what he was up to."

"If we hadn't been so distracted trying to figure out who was to blame for that fiasco at your office, we might've been able to prevent this. AT least, we'd have guessed what Halabeoji was going."

"Exactly," Joohyuk said. "Forewarned is forearmed. obviously, we have to put aside our differences and stay in communication. That's the key. Communication."

"Absolutely," Suzy agreed, with a nod of her head.

"But letting him throw us together like this is only going to lead to trouble."

What kind of trouble, he didn't say, but Suzy could guess all too easily. "I agree with you."

"The less time we spend together, the better." He paused when he noticed that she was standing in front of the bus stop.

"If we allow Halabeoji to throw us together, it'll just encourage him," she said. "We've got to be very firm about this, before things got completely out of hand."

"You're right." Without asking, he took the rest of the packages from her arms, adding them to the bags and parcels he already carried. "I rented a car. I don't suppose you'd accept as ride back to the inn?"

"Please." Suzy was grateful for the offer. They'd started off badly, each blaming the other, but fortunately their relationship was beginning to improve. That relieved her. She'd much rather have Joohyuk for a friend than an enemy.

They spoke very little on a twenty-mile ride back to the inn. After an initial exchange of what sights they'd seen and what they'd purchased, there didn't seem to be much to say. They remained awkward and a little uneasy with each other. And Suzy was all too aware of  how intimate the confines of the small rented car were. Her shoulder and her thigh were within scant inches of brushing against Joohyuk, something she was determined to ignore.

The one time Suzy chanced a look in his direction, she saw how intent his features were, as if he was driving a dangerous, twisting course instead of a straight, well-maintained road with light traffic. His mouth was compressed, bracketed by deep groves, and his dark eyes had narrowed. He glanced away from the road long enough for their eyes to meet. Suzy smiled and quickly looked down, embarrassed that he'd caught her studying him so closely. She wished she could sort out her feelings, analyze all her contradictory emotions in a logical manner. She was attracted to Joohyuk, but not in the same way she'd been attracted to Edwin. Although Joohyuk infuriated her, she admired him. Respected him. But he didn't send her senses whirling mindlessly, as Edwin had. Then again, she didn't think of him as a brother, either. Her only conclusion was that her feelings for Joohyuk were more confusing than ever.

After thanking him for the ride and collecting her parcels, she left Joohyuk in the lobby and tiredly climbed the stairs to her room. She soaked in a hot scented bath, then changed into a blue-and-gold plaid kilt she'd bought that afternoon. With it, she wore a thin white sweater and tied a navy scarf at her neck, pleased with the effect. A little blush, a dab of eye shadow and she was finished, by now more than ready for something to eat.

Joohyuk was waiting to be seated in the dining room when she came downstairs. He wore a thick hand-knit sweater over black slacks and made such a virile sight she found it difficult not to stare.

The hostess greeted them with a warm smile. "Dinner for two?"

Suzy reacted first, flustered and a little embarrassed. "We're not together," she said. "This gentleman was here before me." Anything else would negate the agreement they'd made together.

Joohyuk frowned as he followed the hostess to a table set against the wall, close to the massive stone fireplace. The hostess returned and directed Suzy to a table against the same wall, so close to Joohyuk that she could practically read the menu over his shoulder. She was reading her own menu when Joohyuk spoke. "Don't you think we're both being a little silly?"

"Yes," she admitted. "But earlier today we agreed that being thrown together like this could lead to trouble."

"I honestly don't think it would hurt either of us to have dinner together, do you?"

"No... I don't think it would." They'd spend the entire meal talking across the tables to each other, anyway.

He stood up, smiling. "May I join you?"

"Please." She couldn't help responding with a smile.

He pulled out the other chair, his gaze appreciative. "Those colors look good on you."

"Thanks." She had to admit he looked good—darkly vibrant and masculine—himself. She was about to return his compliment when it dawned on her how senselessly they were challenging fate.

"It's happening already," she whispered, leaning toward him in order to avoid being overheard.

"What?" Joohyuk glanced around as though he expected ghostly clansmen to emerge from behind the drapes.

"You're telling me how good I look in blue and I was about to tell you how nice you look and we're smiling at each other and forming a mutual admiration society. Next thing you know, we'll be married."

"Sure, you say that now, but I can see a real problem here."

"Does this mean you want me to go back to my table and eat alone?"

"Of course not. I just think it would be best if we limited the compliments. All right?"

"I'll never say anything nice about you again."

Suzy smiled. "Thank you."

"You might want to watch that, as well," he warned with a roguish grin. "If we're too formal and polite with each other, that could lead us straight to the jewelers. Before we know what's happening, we'll choosing wedding bands."

Suzy's lip quivered with a barely restrained smile. "I hadn't thought about that." They glanced at each other and before either could hold it in, they were laughing, attracting the attention of everyone in the dining room. As abruptly as they'd started. they'd stopped, burying their faces in the menus.

After they'd ordered, Suzy shared their theory with Joohyuk that had come to her on their drive back to the inn. "I think I know why Halabeoji arranged for us to meet in Scotland."

"I'm dying to hear this."

"Actually, I'm afraid I'm the one responsible." She heaved a sigh of remorse. Every part of her seemed aware of Joohyuk, which was exactly what she didn't want. She sighed again. "When Halabeoji first mentioned the idea of an arranged marriage, I tried to make him understand that love wasn't something one ordered like...like dinner from a menu. He genuinely didn't seem to grasp what I was saying and asked me what a woman needed to fall in love."

"And you told him a trip to Scotland?" Joohyuk's eyes sparkled with the question.

"Of course not. I told him a woman needed romance."

Joohyuk leaned forward. "I hate to appear dense. but I seem to have missed something."

Pretending to be annoyed with him, Suzy explained, "Well, Halabeoji asked me to define romance..."

"I'd be interested in learning that myself." Joohyuk wiped the edges of his mouth with his napkin. Suzy suspected he did it to cover a growing need to smile.

"It isn't all that easy to explain, you know," Suzy said. "And remember this was off the top of my head. I told Halabeoji romance was forbidden trysts on Scottish moors."

"With an enemy clan chieftain?"

"No, with the man I loved."

"What else did you tell him?"

"I don't remember exactly. I think I said something about a moonlight stroll on the beach, and...and desperate passion."

"I wonder how he'll arrange that?"

"I don't think I want to find out," Suzy murmured. Considering how seriously Halabeoji had taken her impromptu definition, she almost dreaded the thought of what he might do next.

When they'd finished, their plates were removed by the attentive waiter and their coffee served. To complicate her feelings, she was actually a little sad their dinner was about to end.

They left the dining room, and Joohyuk escorted her up the stairs. 
Thank you for willing to take a risk and share dinner with me," he said, his voice deadpan. "I enjoyed it, despite the, uh, danger."

"I did, too." Suzy said softly. More than she cared to admit. Against her better judgement, her mind spun with possible ways to delay their parting, but she decided against each one, not wanting to tempt fate any more than she already had.

Joohyuk walk her to her room, pausing outside her door. Suzy found herself searching for the right words. She longed to tell him she'd enjoyed spending the evening with him, talking and laughing together. but she didn't know how to say it without sounding like a woman in love.

Joohyuk appeared to be having the same problem. He raised one hand as though to touch her face, then apparently changed his mind, dropping his hand abruptly. She felt strangely disappointed.

"Good night," he said curtly, stepping back.

"Good night," she echoed, turning to walk into her room. She closed the door and leaned against it, feeling unsettled but at a loss to understand why.

After ten restless minutes she ventured out again. The country garden was well lit, and a paved pathway led to rocky cliffs that fell off sharply. Even from where she stood, Suzy could hear the sea roaring below. She could smell its salty tang, mixed with the scent of health. Thrusting her hands into her blazer pockets, Suzy strolled along a narrow path into the garden. The night air was cool and she had no intention  of walking far, not more than a few hundred feet. She'd return in the morning when she planned to walk as far as the cliffs with their buffeting winds.

The moon was full and so large it seemed to take up the entire sky, sending streaks of silvery light across the horizon. With her arms wrapped around her middle, she gazed up at it, certain she'd never felt more peaceful or serene. She closed her eyes, savoring the luxurious silence of the moment.

Suddenly it was broken. "So we meet again," Joohyuk said from behind her.

"This is getting ridiculous." Suzy turned to him and smiled, her heart beating fast. "Meeting on the moors..."

"It isn't exactly a tryst," Joohyuk said.

"Not technically."

They stood side by side, looking into the night sky, both of them silent. During their meal they'd talked nonstop, but now Suzy felt tongue-tied and ill at ease. If they'd been worried about having dinner together, they were placing themselves at even greater risk here in the moonlight.

Suzy knew it. Joohyuk knew it. But neither of them suggested leaving.

"It's a beautiful night," Joohyuk said at last, linking his hands behind his back.

"It is, isn't it?" Suzy replied  brightly, as if he'd introduced the most stimulating topic of her entire vacation.

"I don't think we should put any stock in this," he surprised her by saying next.

"In what?"

"In meeting here, as if we'd arranged a tryst. Of course you're a beautiful woman and it would be only natural if a man...any red-blooded man were to find himself charmed. I'd blame it on the moonlight, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, I agree completely. I mean, we've been thrust together in a very romantic setting and it would be normal to...find ourselves momentarily...attracted to each other. It doesn't mean anything, though."

Joohyuk moved behind her. "You're right, of course." He hesitated, then murmured, "You should've worn a heavier jacket." Before she could assure him that she was perfectly comfortable, he ran his hands slowly down the length of her arms, as though to warm her. Unable to restrain herself, Suzy sighed and leaned against him, soaking up his warmth and his strength.

"This presents a problem, doesn't it?" he whispered, his voice husky and close to her ear. "Isn't moonlight supposed to do something strange to people?"

"I...think it only affects werewolves."

He chuckled and his breath shot a series of incredible light-as-air sensations along her neck. Suzy felt she was about to crumple at his feet. Then his chin brushed the side of her face and she sighed again.

His hands on her shoulders, Joohyuk urged her around so that she faced him, but not for anything would Suzy allow her gaze to meet his.

He didn't say a word.

She didn't, either.

Suzy experienced one worry after another, afraid to voice any of them. Joohyuk apparently felt the same way, because he didn't seem any more eager to explain things than she did. Or to stop them...

After a moment, Joohyuk pressed his hands over her cheekbones. Leisurely, this thumbs stroked the line of her jaw, her chin. His eyes were dark, his expression unreadable. Suzy's heart was churning over and over, dragging her emotions with it. She swallowed, then moistened her lips.

He seemed to find her mouth mesmerizing. Somewhere deep inside, she discovered the strength to warn him that her grandfather's plan was working. She opened her mouth to speak. but before she could utter a word, Joohyuk's arms came around her and drew her close against him. She felt his comforting warmth seep through her, smelled the faint muskiness of his skin. The sensations were unlike anything she'd ever known. Then he lowered his mouth to hers.

The immediate shock of pleasure was almost frightening. She couldn't keep from trembling.

He drew back slightly. "You're cold. You should've said something."

"No, that's not it." Even her voice was quivering.

"Then what is?"

In response she kissed him back. She hadn't meant to, but before she could stop herself, she slipped her arms around his neck and slanted her mouth over his.

Joohyuk's shoulders were heaving when at last she pulled her mouth away and hid her face against his chest.

"What are we doing?" he whispered. He broke hastily away from her.

Suzy was too stunned to react. In an effort to hid his effect on her, she rubbed her face although struggling to wake up from a deep sleep.

"That shouldn't have happened," Joohyuk said stiffly.

"You're telling me," she returned raggedly. "It certainly wasn't the smartest move we could've made."

Joohyuk jerked his fingers roughly through his hair and frowned. "I don't know what came over me. Over us. We both know better."

"It's probably because we're both tired," Suzy said soothingly, offering a convenient excuse. "When you stop to think about it, the whole thing's perfectly understandable. Halabeoji arranged for us to meet, hoping something like this would happen. Clearly the power of suggestion is stronger than either of us realized."

"Clearly." But he continued to frown.

"Oh, gee," Suzy said glancing at her watch, unable to read the numbers in the dark. Her voice was high and wavering. "Will you look at the time? I can't believe it's so late. I really should be getting back inside."

"Suzy, listen. I think we should talk about this."

"Sure, but not now." All she wanted was to escape and gather some perspective on what had happened. It had all started to innocently, almost like a game, but quickly turned into something far more serious.

"All right, we'll discuss this in the morning." Joohyuk didn't sound pleased. He walked through the garden with her, muttering under his breath. "Damn it!" he said, again shoving his fingers through his hair. "I knew I should never have come here."

"There's no need to be angry. Blame on the moonlight. It obviously disrupts the brain and interferes with wave patterns or something."

"Right," Joohyuk said. his voice still grunt.

"Well, good night," Suzy managed cheerfully when they reached the staircase.

"Good night." Joohyuk's tone was equally nonchalant.

Once Suzy was in her room, she threw herself on the bed and covered her eyes with one hand. Oh, no, she lamented silently. They'd crossed the line. Tempted fate. Spit in the eye of common sense.

They'd kissed.

Several minutes later, still shaking, Suzy got up and undressed. She slid under the blankets and tried to find a relaxing position. But she didn't feel like sleeping. Tomorrow she'd have to make polite conversation with Joohyuk and she didn't know of she could bear it. She was sure he'd feel just as uncomfortable with her. She'd seen how he could barely look at her when they entered the inn.

Tossing aside the blankets, Suzy decided she had only one option. She'd leave Scotland, the sooner the better. Grabbing the phone, she called the airport, booked a seat on the earliest flight home and immediately set about packing her bags.

Not bothering yo even try to sleep, she went down the stairs a little before midnight and checked out.

"You're leaving sooner than you expected, aren't you, Miss Bae?" the night manager asked after calling for a cab.

"Yes," she said.

"I hope everything was satisfactory?"

"It was wonderful." She pulled a folded piece of paper from her purse and placed it on the counter. "Would you see to it that Mr. Nam receives this in the morning?"

"Of course." The young man tucked it in a small cubbyhole behind him.

Satisfied that Joohyuk would know she was leaving and wouldn't be concerned by her hurried return to New York, she sat in a chair in the small lobby to wait for her cab.

About fifteen minutes later, Suzy watched silently as the cabdriver stowed her luggage in the trunk. She paused before climbing in the backseat of the car and glanced one last time at the muted moonlit landscape, disappointed that she wouldn't have an opportunity to visit the cliffs.

The ride to the airport seemed to take an eternity. She felt a burning sense of regret at leaving Scotland. She'd fallen in love with the country during her short visit and hoped someday to return. Although the memory of her evening stroll through the garden would always bring with it a certain chagrin. she couldn't completely regret that time with Joohyuk. In fact, she'd always remember the fleeting sense of contentment she'd felt in his arms.

Suzy arrived at the airport long before her flight was scheduled to leave. She spent an hour drinking coffee and leafing through fashion magazines, several of which she took with her to give to Jenny later.

A cup of coffee in one hand, she approached the airline counter with her passport in the other. The bag she had draped over her shoulder accidentally collided with the man standing next to her. An automatic apology formed on her lips, but before she voice it, that same man turned to face her.

"Joohyuk," she cried, nearly dropping her coffee in shock. "What are you doing here?"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

139K 6.1K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
92.3K 4K 45
What happen when a cute spoiled brat and a rich handsome ceo meets? What happen when their families decides to get them married? ❤️ A cute little bit...
9K 347 8
Baekhyun's son is a constant reminder of the only man he's ever loved - the same man being televised by a major news network on his age old televisio...
1.5K 89 20
There was a sweet, timid, and compassionate girl named Yn. She had big dreams of becoming a successful doctor, just like her beloved mother, who she...