Sabezra 2 Book

By SpartanLeader

This is my second Sabezra Book. so it will have Lemon, music, movie version in this book just like my first o... More

Midnight Threesome(version 2)
Saving Sabine/Slave sex
4th of July family fun
Arcade
Sabine Ex
The Girls and The Nerd
Rebellion meet Venom
Prelude to the Bounty Hunter
Star wars:ODST part 1
Sabezra Christmas Special's
Sabine Revenge (1 of 5)
Star wars: ODST Part 2
Sabine Revenge(2 of 5)
Bounty's Hunter lemon
Sabine Revenge(3 of 5)
Sabine Revenge(4 of 5)
The Banished part 1 of 5

Star Wars: Pacific Rim

375 3 2
By SpartanLeader

(No one pov)
"When I was a kid whenever I feel small or lonely I'd look up at the stars wondered if there was life up there, turns out I was looking in the wrong direction when Alien life entered our world it was deep beneath the Pacific Ocean a Fissure between two tectonic plates a portal between dimension the breach I was 15 when the Kaiju made land in San Francisco. A large Kaiju attack the bridge with cars on it crushing the Bridge as it Roar loudly

The bridge cars began to fell into the ocean as it crush the bridge several jets flew in firing their machine gun but one of the Jets got hit by it tail "by the time jets,tanks and missiles took it down six days and 35 miles later three cities were destroyed, tens of thousands of lives were lost we mourned our dead memorialized the attack moved on. A second Kaiju merged out of the water and began to attack another city. "Only six months later second attack hit Manila, the third one hit Cabo and then the fourth and then we learned this is not going to stop this is just the beginning we need a new weapon the world came together pooling its resources and throwing aside old rivalries for the sake of the greater good to fight monsters we created monster's of our own the Jaeger program was born. A guy was hook up to a machine as he close his fist making the giant machine behind him close it hand. "There was setback at first the neural load to interface with the Jaeger proved too much for a single pilot a two pilot system was implemented left hemisphere, right hemisphere pilot control we started winning Jaegers stopping Kaiju everywhere the Jaegers were only as good as their pilot the Jaegers pilot turned into rock stars, danger turned into propaganda, Kaiju into toys your not really good at it winning then....then it all changed.

*At a Jaeger base(2am in the morning)*

Two males were sound sleep in their bunks when the alarms went off as a holo-screen appear "Gipsy danger report to Bay I Eight level a42 Kaiju code name: Knifehead category 3 the system alert said a boy with lightest blue hair look at the screen and he immediately got out of bed "Dad!wake up the boy said as he pat his father bed before shaking him "movement in the breach we being deploy the boy said as he ran to the fridge "alright Ezra I'm up Ezra said he had tan skin same hair and eye color as Ezra "Kaiju is a category three biggest one yet code name: Knifehead Ezra said as he took a drink of Orange juice "what time is it?Ephraim ask as he stretch "2am Ezra said as he get dress "Son why don't you sit this one out and let me and your mother handle it Ephraim said "dad you promise me remember beside mom not here she still in medical wing after you two last battle Ezra said "please dad you both train me as a back up pilot in case one of you got hurt Ezra said Ephraim look at his son before he sigh "alright but if you get hurt I try to stop you Ephraim said as he walk to the bathroom and close the door.

Ezra and Ephriam were dress heading down to the armory to get ready for the fight "years before they wouldn't pick my family for heroes no chance Ezra said "let suit up and kick some ass Ezra said as they enter the armory. The workers got Ezra and Ephriam "we were never star athletes never at the head of the class but we could hold our own it turned out we had a unique skills we were drift compatible Ezra said. Ezra and Ephraim were getting their armory on workers attach the chest and back piece before screwing them in place they open a small case and grab a small metal spin they put on their back piece it lock into place Ezra and Eprhaim grab their helmets and put it on. Ezra and Ephriam enter a small cockpit they walk to the controls they lock their feet into floor as it lock their foot into the controls the machine strap into their back before the other attachment lock in place Ephraim and Ezra both caught a small control in their hand "good morning Bridger a voice said over the coms "Anakin my man how that date go with Padma last night?Ephraim ask "oh she love me her father not so much Anakin said with a smile "your going to get ass kick Ezra said "I man got to do with a man got to do Anakin said their leader Mace Windu walk in the command room "engage drop Skywalker Mace Windu said "engaging drop sir Anakin said as he began to drop the control room. Two workers lock the main door in place before leaving the platform as the control room was a giant Mecha head Ezra and Ephraim release the lock on the head making it drop to the Mecha body it attach to the body before twisting it around until it was facing forward then it lock into place "head attachment confirming sir Anakin said "engage pilot-to-pilot protocol Mace Windu said "engaging now Anakin said as he start the program. The Mech was name Gipsy Danger it core active powering up it systems the platform it was standing on began to move to the large metal door began to open the platform lower down into the ocean as Helicopters light up the Jaegers "Gipsy Danger ready and Online Ephraim said "Gipsy Danger this is General Mace Windu prepare for neural handshake Mace Windu said as Anakin began to start the count down "ready to step in my head son remember your training and you be fine Ephraim said "I'm ready dad but age before beauty Ezra said with a smile Ephraim and Ezra close their eyes as they drift Ezra saw his father memory and Ephraim saw Ezra memory Anakin saw their link was holding "gentlemen your orders are to hold the Miracle Mile Anchorage Mace Windu said "yes sir Ephriam said "sir there still a civilian vessel in the Gulf Ezra said "gentlemen your protecting the city of 2 million you not risking those lives for a boat that hold ten am I clear?Mace Windu said "yes sir Ephraim said "man that cold Ezra said "that Mace for you son now let go fishing Ephriam said as Ezra smile before they began to work together making Gipsy Danger move into the Ocean heading the Kaiju.

*in the middle of the Gulf*

A small fishing boat was caught in the storm the crew were trying to keep their equipment on the boat as the captain steer the boat out of the storm the Captain saw a large wave heading to them but then the captain saw it wasn't a wave it was a Kaiju it was Knifehead then the crew saw a bright light in the water soon the light lift out of the water it was Gipsy Danger he reach for the boat picking it up in his right hand as it shield it from the Kaiju

Knifehead went for a strike as Gipsy Turn around and put the boat back in the water behind him before he turn around to see Knifehead charging in Ephraim and Ezra brought their right fist down before they both brought it up making Gipsy punch Knifehead in the face then punching him in the face again before bring both fist in the air and slamming it on Knifehead then Knifehead charge and bite down on Gipsy left arms as it try to claw him Ephraim and Ezra both use their combine strength to Knifehead as Ephriam turn it Right hand into Gipsy Plasma Cannon Ephraim aim the cannon at Knifehead chest and fire a shot sending Knifehead back and sinking to the bottom "discharge reading sir!plasma cannon near the coastal line sir Anakin said "Gipsy what the hell is going on?Mace Windu ask "the job sir,the Bridger bag their 5 kill Ezra said "you disobey a direct order Mace Windu said "respectively sir we just save 2 millions live Ephraim said "get back to your post right now Mace Windu said "Kaiju signature detected that thing is still alive sir Anakin said "Gipsy we still picking up a signature Mace Windu said. Ezra and Ephriam look around trying to find it "grab the boat and get out of there, you hear me grab the boat Mace Windu said Gipsy look to it left as Knifehead lung at him clawing Gipsy head Ephraim was holding him back "i hold it!Ephriam said "I got this!Ezra said as he turn Gipsy Left hand into Plasma Cannon and aim at Knifehead but Knifehead shove the cannon away from him before using it head to stab Gipsy shoulder Ezra scream in pain as he felt the Pain Knifehead shove Gipsy away from the boat before ripping off Gipsy entire arm making it fell into the water. Knifehead began to claw Gipsy head Ephraim and Ezra saw Knifehead claws made it through the head "listen to me Son it going to be okay Ephraim said before Knifehead rip half of Gipsy face with Ephriam Ezra saw his father was gone "NO!DAD!Ezra said as he felt more pain shot through his body Ezra reach his control with his right hand taking control of Gipsy only arm Ezra turn it hand into the Plasma Cannon he aim at Knifehead and charge it up well Knifehead continue to rip Gipsy apart Ezra continue to charge the Plasma Cannon up overloading Gipsy main system Ezra scream as he fire the charge. Anakin and Mace Windu both saw Gipsy and Knifehead Signature disappear from the Radar Mace Windu walk away from the controls.

*near the cost*

A old guy and his son were on the beach in the middle of storm searching the beach with a medal detector "right here son dig he said as his son dig and grab a old small broken toy "another toy the son said as he toss then the medal detectors began to go off the old man aim at the sea and they both heard something heading their way in the distance they saw Gipsy or what left of it made to shore before he collapse on his knees and fell down. The old man and the run ran up to the head the old guy stop by the head when he saw someone it was Ezra half of his armour and helmet was gone Ezra walk out of Gypsy holding his side as he was bleeding Ezra look at Gipsy before he collapse the old check on him.

              Star wars: Pacific Rim

*5 years later*

Mace Windu with Anakin and Cham Syndulla were speaking with every president around the world "the Kaiju has learn our defence their adapting, evolving were losing Jaegers faster then we can build them Boston, Seattle, Washington Category 4 Kaiju are coming through the Breach as you see Windu this isn't a plan these attacks are getting more aggressive each day the Jaegers may not be the best defence anymore one of the President said "i am aware those are my rangers dying out there everytime a Jaeger goes out which is way I'm asking for one more assault with everything we have left Mace Windu said "excuse me Windu the Jaegers program is dead on the upset the Coastal war program seem a promising one another president said "the world and it people thanks you for all you have done but it over so we can authorize you to take all remaining Jaegers to last battle position Hong Kong and we will be funding you for the next 8 months until the coastal wall is done then the Program is done sorry Windu A President said as they close their screen Mace Windu sigh "shut us down? Are they serious?Anakin ask "they just scared that all Cham said "which is why we going with the plan time to bring him out of retirement Mace Windu said to Cham and Anakin.

*Coastal wall workplace*

Workers were walking into the Coastal wall getting ready to work on the wall Ezra Bridger stop by the sign he sigh before he went to clock in. Ezra got his gear on but the boss step on the table "okay everyone listen I got goods news and Bad news so which one you want to hear first?He ask "what the bad news a worker said "bad news three guys die working on top of the wall the boss said making everyone sigh "the good news is I got three new jobs opening so who want to work and who want eat The Boss said as they got to work. Ezra was top of wall welding the bars to the support Ezra look up and look out at the cold sea remembering his days at a Jaeger Ezra grab a hold of the support and slid all the way down. Ezra put his gear in his locker before he grab his meal ""in just Minutes A Category 4 Kaiju has broken through the Costal wall the news reported said as they saw a Kaiju broke through the wall "look at it went right through it like it was nothing a worker said "lucky the Kaiju was stop by the Jaegers name Striker Eureka piloted by the Daughter of Cham Syndulla Hera Syndulla and Kanan Jarrus the reported said. Striker Eureka punch the Kaiju in the face uppercut it before grabbing it again and punching it in face again

The Kaiju charge at them grabbing them but Striker Eureka slam the Kaiju into a building before throwing it to the side then Striker Eureka stuck it chest out as it split open to reveal six cannon in it chest then he Fire all six cannons at the Kaiju

The Kaiju got hit by all six cannons shells before dropping dead on the street. Hera and Kanan were being interviewed by the news reporters answering questions Ezra walk away from the Televisions but they heard a helicopter Ezra walk outside to see a Helicopter landing in front of the building the side ramp lower down and Mace Windu walk down the steps with a couple of arm guards "Ezra Bridger Mace Windu said "Windu looking sharp Ezra said "long time Mace Windu said "Five years, four months Ezra said "can I have a word?Mace Windu ask Ezra look at him for a few seconds. Ezra lead Mace Windu to the back of the work building "step into my office Ezra said "took me while to find you Anchorage Sheldon point Mace Windu said "out of my position Travels with the wall chasing shift to make a living Ezra said "and your mother?where she?Mace Windu ask "she with my aunt after my dad funeral we move back to stay with her so what do you want?Ezra ask "I spent the last six months activating everything I can get my hands on there a Jaeger mark 3 you may know it needs a pilot Mace Windu said Ezra shake his head "I'm guessing I wasn't your first choice?Ezra ask "you're on my first choice all the other mark 3 pilots are dead Mace Windu said Ezra let out a heavy sigh before he stood up "look I can't have anyone else in my head again I'm done I'm still connected to my father when he died and my mom won't get in another Jaeger we can't go through that again I'm sorry Ezra said as he walk away from Mace Windu "haven't you heard Mr.Bridger the world is coming to an end Mace Windu said Ezra turn around "so where would you rather die here or in a Jaeger?Mace Windu ask Ezra look at Mace Windu thinking about what he said to him.

*Hong kong*

The Helicopter flew to the new base in Hong Kong the new base was name Shatterdome. The Helicopter land on the Helipad were a women was waiting standing underneath a umbrella Ezra and Mace Windu exit the helicopter "Bridger meet Sabine Wren she in charge of the mark 3 restoration program she personally hand-picked your copilot candidates Mace Windu said Sabine look at Mace Windu "I thought he good?Sabine said "every brought down a category 3 within 5 minutes?Ezra ask Sabine smile "forgive me Bridger I heard many good things about you Sabine said Ezra nod his head. Ezra Sabine and Mace Windu enter a elevator "Miss Wren will show you around the base then she show you your quarters Bridger Mace Windu said "Wait!hold the door! Two voice shout as two men ran in the elevator. The Elevator descend the the main floor "these are Kaiju experiment look but do not touch one of men said "Bridger meet Dr.Cole and Dr.Braid our science team Mace Windu said "nice to meet you Brad said as he role up his sleeves showing off his tattoo "is that Marashi?Ezra ask "oh this little guy yeah you got a good eye one of the biggest Category 3 ever Braid said "you know my mom and dad took him down when I was 2 Ezra said as the door open and they left. Ezra walk behind Sabine and Mace Windu "so that you science team?Ezra ask "things has change we aren't a army no more were the resistance Mace Windu said as the large metal door open up to reveal a large hanger with Jaegers inside "welcome to Shatterdome Mace Windu said Ezra enter the hanger he look behind him to see a cloak "War clock we reset it after every Kaiju attack gives everyone focused Frequency of attack is accelerating Mace Windu said "when the next reset?Ezra ask "in a week with were lucky my expert believe there'll be a Kaiju attack even before that Mace Windu said "this complex used to lodge 30 Jaegers in five bays just like this one now we only have 4 Jaegers left Mace Windu said "I didn't know it wasn't this bad Ezra said "it is that bad Crimson Typhoon China one of the greatest Mace Windu said as he introduce the Jaegers that was in the bay near them

"Two full titanium no alloys 50 diesel engines per muscle strand deadly precise fighter she's piloted by the Iron squadron they successfully defended Hong Kong seven times they use the Thunder cloud Formation Mace Windu said "oh yeah triple arm technique Ezra said "very effective Mace Windu said "wasn't Typhoon pilot by Sato?Ezra ask "Sato and his crew were killed during their last battle now it piloted by his Newphew and the other Pilot kids they fight like their parents Mace Windu said as they stop near the hanger bay doors "that tank last of the T-90s Cherno Alpha a gift from the City Mandalore Mace Windu said as they see the Jaeger being brought in

"wow Satine got us a gift Ezra said "it the least she can do after all it would Obi-wan wanted Mace Windu said "First generation mark 1 heaviest oldest Jaeger in the service but make no mistake its a brutal war Machine and those two best two pilot from Mandalore Satine send Bo-Katan and Fenn Raul Mace Windu said as they saw them walking into the bay.

Cham was talking to his Daughter and Kanan when he saw Mace Windu walking up "stay here Cham said as he walk up to them "Bridger meet Cham Syndulla a old Friend during the mark 1 glory days Mace Windu said as Cham and Ezra shake hands with each other "Bridger?I remember i fought along side your parents during a Triple Jaeger drop Cham said "I remember sir Ezra said "sorry about your father kid Cham said "thank you sir Ezra said "Cham daughter Hera and her boyfriend Kanan run point with striker Eureka fastest Jaeger in the world first and last of the Mark 5 Australia Mace Windu said as they look at Striker Eureka

"Decommissioned in a day before the Sydney attack Mace Windu said "yeah was lucky it was still around Cham said "yup now it running point for us Mace Windu said "wait!running point on what?you haven't told me what I'm doing here?Ezra ask Mace Windu said "we are going to the breach Bridger we're gonna strap a 2,400 pound thermonuclear warhead to Striker back destination equivalent of 1.2 million tons of TNT and you with two other Jaegers will be running defence for them Mace Windu said "thought we were the resistance how you get something like that?Ezra ask "see those Mandalorians back there they can get us anything Mace Windu said as he and Cham left but Ezra ran after them "Windu wait!look we hit the breach before it didn't work nothing goes through what change?Ezra ask "I got a plan and I need you ready that all Mace Windu said as he left the Hanger.

*Science lab*

Braid was working on a piece of a Kaiju spine well Cole was writing on a board "in the beginning the Kaiju attacks were space by 24 weeks then 12 then 6 then every two weeks the last one in Sydney was a week in four days we could be seeing a Kaiju every 8 hours until they are coming every 4 minutes Windu we should witness a double event within 7 days Cole said "Cole I'm to drop a 2,400 pound thermonuclear bomb I need more then a prediction Mace Windu said "well that the problem we think that the Kaiju are all the different base on their design but their not Braid said as he show them two samples "these are samples from two different Kaiju we collection this one is from a category 3 and this one is a Category 4 their clone's with the same DNA now with the right equipment we use to drift with the pilots I can drift with a Kaiju Brain and see what going to happen next Braid said "Cole I want your report on my desk and Braid your pain won't work im sorry but we can take that risk Mace Windu said as he leave.

*Repair bay*

Sabine lead to a repair bay "there she is Sabine said Ezra look at what the was pointing "oh my God Ezra said as he walk up to the railing "look at her Gipsy Danger Ezra said as he look at his old Jaeger being repair "God she beautiful she like new Ezra said "better then new she has a double core nuclear reactor she one of a kind now Sabine said "she always was Ezra said as they look at Gipsy Danger from the platform

"how you like your ride Bridger?a voice said Ezra and Sabine look behind them to see Anakin walking up to them "seven iron hull no alloys 40 engine block and muscle strands hyper torque and a new fluid synapses system Anakin said Ezra smile as he and Anakin hug each other "good to see you again brother Ezra said "just like old times Anakin said as they broke the hug. Ezra enter his old room he put his bag on the bed "so what your story storing old Jaegers, showing has been like me around you a pilot Ezra ask "no not yet Mace Windu said I ain't ready but I trust him anyway I let you get settle in Sabine said as she walk across Ezra room to her home she open her door before closing it behind her.

*In the control room*

Sabine and Mace Windu were walking in the control room going over the recruit files " The Candidates are ready we will commence the trails immediately Sabine said "that good sooner the better Mace Windu said "but sir there something to talk about sir Sabine said Mace Windu turn around to face her "Sabine.....we talk about this and we won't be talking about it again Mace Windu said before he walk away "you promise me Sabine said "Sabine.... Vengeance is like a open wound we cannot take that level of emotion into the drift Mace Windu said "but my family!Sabine said "if we had more time Mace Windu said as he leave the room leaving Sabine alone.

*In the cafeteria*

Ezra enter the Cafeteria he look around to see Iron squadron eating as well as Bo Katan and Fenn Raul "Bridger a voice said Ezra look to see Cham walking down the steps with two trays in his hands "you sit with us Cham said "no I'm okay Ezra said "no it alright we got plenty of room at our table Cham said as he hand Ezra a tray before they went to sit down at the table. Ezra and Cham sit down at the table with Hera and Kanan were at "Ezra let me introduce to my Daughter Hera and Her Boy toy Kanan Cham said "Daddy please and nice to meet you Ezra Hera said as she and Ezra shook hands with Each other "her and Kanan are piloting Striker of course with my help of course Cham said as he took a bite of his food "so you the guy who going to run defense for me in that old rust bucket of your Kanan said "that the plan Ezra said "so when was the last time you pilot?Kanan ask Ezra look at Kanan "about five years ago after a fight with a Category 4 Kaiju Ezra said "so have you been doing for the last five years?Kanan ask Hera give Kanan a death glare so did Cham "construction working on the wall Ezra said "well that great but this isn't something to build to keep out kid this is something you put down if you going to be watching our back then you need to get your head in the game Kanan said as he grab his jacket before leaving the cafeteria.

*Training room*

Ezra was in a room with three cadets in front of him well Mace Windu and Sabine were behind him a Cadet went for a swing with a training stick but Ezra block it before going under the cadet and flipping him over on his back "1 point to 0 Sabine said as she mark it down a second cadet went for a strike to Ezra knees but Ezra block it before smacking him in the face then doing a lower spin knocking the Cadet to the floor "2 to 0 Sabine said as she wrote it down Ezra and the last cadet circle each other before striking Ezra dodge to the right smacking the cadet in the back before using his stick to trip the cadet over making him land face first "3 to 0 Sabine said Ezra look at Mace Windu "I thought these cadets were the best and yet there none who can I can't trust Ezra said "these Cadet are the best we can spare the only pilot we know is your mother Mace Windu said "and me Sabine said making everyone look at her "Sabine we take about this Mace Windu said "please I want to help Sabine said as she look at Mace Windu with a pleading fave Mace Windu sigh "fine Mace Windu said as he take Sabine notes then Sabine took her jacket off she was wearing a tank top she grab one of the training sticks off the wall. Ezra and Sabine began to circle each other waiting to see who will make the first move Ezra made the first move and went for a lower strike but Sabine block it before she use the other end of the stick to smack Ezra stick to the left before going for a low blow but Ezra step to the right to dodge her strike then Ezra went for another strike but Sabine lean back to dodge it before she did a spin hitting Ezra in the shoulder before she point the stick at Ezra face Ezra smack her stick away before they began to trade hits with each other over and over until Mace Windu spoke "Enough!I think I seen enough Mace Windu said Sabine and Ezra put their training sticks down "She good Sir very good she would be a good pilot for me Ezra said "I'm afraid that can't happen she isn't ready Mace Windu said "I am Ready if only you give me a chance!Sabine said "Enough! We're done here Mace Windu said as he leave the training room. Sabine made it back to her room with Ezra running after her "Sabine wait! Ezra said Sabine stop "look I don't what is between you two but he wrong your a strong fighter you need to stand up and tell him you are ready Ezra said "is not that easy He want to keep me safe but I just can't I'm sorry Sabine said as she enter her room and close the door Ezra sigh before he walk to his room. Mace Windu was in a elevator he felt his nose he touch his nose to see it was bleeding so he took out a small case opening it and grab a small pill and put it in his mouth before closing the case

*In the Lab*

Braid was going through the junk he manage to scavenge he built a machine to drift with the Kaiju brain he turn on his Recorder and put it in his shirt pocket "recording began I know I wasn't post to do this but I need too if we are going to see when the next attack is going to happen so if I die please bury me somewhere nice and if I make it I'm going to hang it over your face forever Braid said as he hook on the helmet he built before he took a deep breathe before he press the button then he began to drift with the Kaiju Brain
*inside Braid brain*
Braid drift into the Kaiju Brain he saw the drift portal opening as he saw Kaiju being made before he saw the same Kaiju with different design then a large alien before his drift ended.
*Drift ended*
Braid was on the floor with a nose bleed and his body was jerking very bad Cole saw him on the floor and went to him "you idiot what have you done!?Cole said as he shut off the machine.

*Barracks*

Ezra exit his room and was heading to the armour room but he stop at Sabine door he stop himself knocking on her door but he didn't know that Sabine was watching from the peep hole Ezra sigh before he walk away. Sabine look away and sigh she been thinking what he said then there was a knock on her door she open it to see it was Mace Windu "may I come in Mace Windu ask Sabine step aside to let Mace Windu in he step inside Sabine room he pull out a cloth item he unwrap it to reveal a red slipper He hand it to Sabine which she took it "a few years ago I made a promise Mace Windu said as he look at Sabine "Get ready Mace Windu said Sabine look at him before she nod her head and head to the armoury.

*Gipsy Danger docking bay*

Anakin was in the control with Cham going over the statues on Gipsy well they attach Gipsy head to the body. Ezra was in his new armour he set the harness down "setting harness to training mode waiting for Second pilot Ezra said as he step into the harness then the second pilot enter "hey if it ok I'm going to take this side my shoulder still hurt Ezra said as he look to see his second pilot was Sabine she smile "aren't you going to say anything?Sabine ask "don't need to in five minutes your going to be in my head Ezra said as he and Sabine hook up to the harness. Mace Windu enter the room "prep neural handshake Mace Windu said as Anakin got the neural handshake They look to see Gipsy Danger reactivating as it core began to spin. Ezra flip some of the switches up "were not in the simulator now Sabine, Remember don't chase the rabbit,  random access brain impulse triggers memories just let them flow don't latch on turn them out stay in the drift the drift is silence Ezra said before he close his eyes then he and Sabine began to drift together *Ezra saw all of her memories and Sabine saw of his memories*Both Ezra and Sabine were knock back in the harness they began to move their arms at the same time moving Gipsy arms as well Anakin brought up Gipsy statues "okay Gipsy lining up nice enough Anakin said as Mace Windu and Cham watch from the control room "WINDU!WINDU!A voice yelled Mace Windu look behind him to see Cole running in the room "Cole whatever you have to say it can wait I waited years to see this moment Mace Windu said "Braid create a machine and he drifted with the Kaiju Cole said making Cham and Mace Windu turn around to look at him.

*In the Lab*

Braid was sitting in a seat shaking as he drink some water Cole and Mace Windu Enter the room "I found him like this whatever he saw hope it worth it Cole said Braid look at Mace Windu "i told you it work Braid said with a smile "yes you did well what you see?Mace Windu ask "well it was only a fragment of a brain so really all I was able was like a series of it images or impressions you know like when you put your eyes over and over again all you... all you really see are frames um it was..... Emotional Braid said Mace Windu grab a chair and sit down in front of him "look at me Mace Windu said Braid look at him "now I want you to take your time and be very specific Mace Windu said Braid took a deep shake breathe "well I don't feel like they're just following some sort of animalistic urge you know just hunting and gathering their attacking us under orders Braid said "that impossible Cole said "I seen it these beings their colonists they been here before during the Dinosaurs but they couldn't live on top of the surface so they waited it out for years until we made the planet dirty enough so them they grow the Kaiju and clone's them before sending them Category 1-4 were only the hounds now they sending the heavy hitters to finish us off for good Braid said making Mace Windu got up from his chair "Braid i need you to do it again I need more information Mace Windu said "I can't the brain I had is dead not unless you have a second Kaiju Brain laying around?Braid said Mace Windu look at him making Braid look at him confuse "you do?Braid ask.

*Gipsy Danger repair bay*

Gipsy Danger slam his fist together the workers and the others pilots watch in amusement. Anakin Cham Hera and Kanan watch from the control room "Gipsy is working at 100% Anakin said as he brought up Gipsy Danger results "yeah only when you turn it on Kanan said earning a Elbow by Hera "show some respect Bridger lose his father he pilot the Jaeger to show all by himself no other pilots can't do that so shut up and watch Cham said as he watch. Mace Windu plug in a hard drive into the computer "there a Kaiju Black market in Hong Kong after the battle they go in and clean up the mess by taking samples, tissues, and anything that can be sell Mace Windu said as he hand Braid a card "show them this card with that Symbol and remember don't trust them or him Mace Windu said. Gipsy raise both his fist in the air Ezra look to his left to see him standing there then he heard his father voice "only listen to me! You need to Ezra saw his father get rip out of the cockpit Ezra shake his head trying to focus. Anakin saw Ezra and Sabine weren't drifting together "they aren't in sync Anakin said as he grab the Mic "Ezra you guys arent ain't sync Anakin said Ezra shake his head "I'm alright just...let me force Ezra said as he was able to stable his connection "your stable but Sabine isn't she chasing the rabbit! Anakin said Ezra look at Sabine to see her breathing heavily as she didn't blink before he enter her mind completely.

*In Sabine Mind*

Ezra was in Sabine Mind he seeing what she remember. A little Sabine was walking down the street crying as she hold her red slipper Sabine was calling for her parents but there was no one then she saw Two Military Jets flying she look behind her to see them firing at a crab-like Kaiju behind her but the Kaiju took out the Jets with it claws then it notice Sabine on the street Sabine scream as she ran well the Kaiju chase after her. Sabine Ran down a small ally way and hide behind a trash can Ezra stood behind her he took a few steps "Sabine snap out of it this isn't real!Ezra said Sabine look up to see the Kaiju looking at her before it let out a roar as it try to get her Sabine scream as she held her hand out.

*outside of Sabine mind*

Sabine lift her right hand up which active Gipsy Danger Plasma Cannon it began to charge up every worker and pilot's back up in fear. Anakin began to get everyone out of the control well Hera and Kanan get behind the Controls they start to pull out the power cable. The Kaiju still try to get Sabine but Ezra and Sabine look up to see a Jaegers being flying in making the Kaiju to force on the Jaeger Sabine turn around and cover her ears as she close her eyes. Hera and Kanan pull out the power the cable Mace Windu enter the room "what going on?Mace Windu ask "It Sabine she went out of bounds Anakin saud as he rip out the giant cord making Gipsy Danger system power down. Ezra got out of his hardness and went to Sabine he got Sabine out of her hardness before he got on his knees holding her as she breath heavily "I got you Ezra said as he hold her. Hera Kanan Cham and Anakin let out a sigh Mace Windu look at Gipsy as he took a deep breathe.

*Hong Kong market area*

It was raining in the Market area Braid was looking for the Kaiju Market sign using a special light he use the light to check a pillar to see the symbol. Braid enter the building he saw were animal bones on the wall "Hello!Welcome how can I help?the Cashier ask "hi, I was looking for this Braid said as he show the Cashier the Kaiju Market symbol the Cashier press a hidden button under the desk as a hidden open up to reveal the Kaiju Black market Braid enter to see so many Kaiju samples from Skin issues, Blood samples and Kaiju Ticks "those are Ticks they usually alive on Kaiju until it dies how do you keep them alive?Braid ask "you can use a few kitchen mix with Salt and alot of fun things they live a voice said Braid turn to see a guy with a tux wearing gold shoes "you must be Vizago?Braid said "yes I am and who are you?Vizago ask "I can't tell you that but I heard you can get me what I need Braid said "depends on what you asking for Friend Vizago "I Need a Kaiju...Brain?Braid said "what for?Vizago ask "I can't tell you Braid said Vizago grab his switch blade and put the blade in his nose "Give me a reason?Vizago said Braid freak out "I work for Windu!Braid said Vizago pull his knife out of his nose as Braid check his nose "if your here for him then you need something so tell me what is it?Vizago ask as Braid look at him.

*Mace Windu office*

Ezra and Sabine were outside of Mace Windu office with Hera well Kanan and her father speak to Mace Windu. They can hear them arguing inside then the Door open Kanan exit the room "Hey Boy!Stay still!Cham said as he close the door Kanan look at Ezra and Sabine "you two are nothing but God Damn Trouble! you both are going to get us kill Kanan said "Enough Kanan!Hera said "No it not!You two aren't going to be any help to us if you two don't get us killed Kanan said as he get in Sabine face "including you!you won't never be a pilot Kanan said which made Ezra punch Kanan in the face "apologize to her now!Ezra said Kanan look at him with a piss off look in his face Hera back up Sabine as Kanan went for a swing but Ezra was Blocking Kanan Swings before he did a spin and elbow him in the face before kicking him in the gut before grabbing him and slamming him into the pipes on the wall making Kanan scream in Pain Ezra look at Kanan as he got off the wall "I said apologize Ezra said as Kanan look at him "never Kanan said before he went for a swing but Ezra block his swings again before wrapping his legs around his arm and flipping him over to the floor getting Kanan in a arm lock Cham and Mace Windu exit his office to see the Fight "HEY!ENOUGH!Cham said making Ezra get off Kanan and Kanan getting up on the floor "Bridger, Wren step into my office Mace Windu said Kanan took some steps to Ezra but Cham step in front of him "THAT ENOUGH!STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD AND START ACTING LIKE A MEN BOY!Cham said as Kanan look at him before he walk away. Ezra and Sabine were in Mace Windu office "I went out of Phase first it was my mistake Ezra said "no it was my mistake Mace Windu said as he turn around "I shouldn't have let you two in the same machine Mace Windu said "so what?you grounding us Ezra ask "not you Mace Windu said Sabine knew what he meant she stood up slowly well holding back her tears "permission to be dismiss sir? Sabine ask Mace Windu look at her "permission granted Mace Windu said Sabine did a small bow before she left "Sir!you can't do that!Ezra said "She the strongest cadet I seen!what other options do we have!Ezra said as he stood up "don't you dare raise your VOICE AT ME BRIDGER!Mace Windu said as he look at Ezra "Now ain't the time to be picky Mace Windu said "why not!Ezra ask as Mace Windu walk pass him "I was in her mind I saw Everything and why your protecting her Ezra said making Mace Windu stop.

*In Sabine mind*

Little Sabine was still in the alleyway screaming as she cover her ears as the battle went on behind her she felt the grounds shake as the buildings shook on both sides well the Kaiju Roars until everything went silent. Little Sabine move her hands from her ears as she turn around slowly she walk out of the alleyway slowly to see the smoke clearing she look to her right to see the corpse of the Kaiju then she heard a aloud step behind her she turn to see a Giant Robot behind her in the smoke

The hatch on top of the Robot open up as a person climb out of the head then he took his helmet off to reveal a younger Mace Windu looking down at little Sabine Mace Windu smile at her making little Sabine smile back.

*end of Sabine Memory*

Mace Windu look at Ezra "I know what she meant to you Ezra said but Mace Windu walk out of his office "this conversation is over!Mace Windu said as he walk to the elevator "Windu!Windu! Would you stop and listen to me!Ezra said as he grab him by the arm making him stop "you raise her,care for her and yet you keep her hidden from the world Ezra said Mace Windu look at him "first don't ever touch me! Second don't ever touch me! I don't care who you are but you don't know me so watch your mouth boy Mace Windu said as he step in the elevator Ezra sigh before he went to find Sabine. Mace Windu was in the elevator when he felt his nose he look to see he was bleeding so he took a pill he carry with him.

*In the Base Cafeteria*

Ezra enter the cafeteria he notice the entire base workers were looking at him but it didn't bother him he grab his tray and walk down the steps he notice the entire Cafeteria went silent and look at him but he also saw Sabine being look at the look at each other. Ezra and Sabine were in Gipsy Danger repair bay looking at Gipsy "I'm sorry I should've warn you Ezra said "First drift is rough Ezra said "you weren't tap into my memory you were also tap into my fathers as well Ezra said as he look down "my father was still link to me before he died I felt his fear, his worry he felt helpless then he was gone Ezra said "I felt his fear....for you Sabine said "my father was always worry about me and my mother he told me that no matter what is to never give up if we don't fight who will Ezra said Sabine put a hand on his shoulder "he would be proud of you Ezra Sabine said Ezra chuckle "yeah he would Ezra said as he smile at Sabine then they heard aloud bang Sabine look to see the workers were removing Gipsy Chest piece "her heart?have you seen it?Sabine ask "in a long time Ezra said as they sit back as they look at Gipsy Danger nuclear core.

*In the command center*

Anakin walk back to his work spot with four cups of coffee and a donut he had but when he got close to his spot his computers began to go off "Movement in the breach*Anakin saw the system had detect two large movement he look at the screen to see the Breach was charging up. The Breach charge up before opening releasing a Large bonehead Kaiju. Ezra and Sabine enter the command room with the others pilots "Breach just open and release two Category 4 Kaiju Codes names: Otachi and leatherback they reach Hong Kong in hours Anakin said "Have the city evacuation I want civilian and refugee in the bunkers Mace Windu said "Iron squad, Mando I want you on point on this Striker I want you to hang back protect the coast only engage has a only option Mace Windu said "Yes sir Hera said "and you two...will remain here until I say so Mace Windu said to Ezra and Sabine "Alright men let get to work Mace Windu said. Crimson Typhoon was being lifting out of his repair bay and carry to their drop zone with Cherno Alpha well Striker was walking to the coast "This is Striker we are in position Hera said "Hey Katan save some for us will you Kanan said Bo Katan chuckle as Fenn Raul shake his head "Don't worry Jarrus beside we got a score to keep Bo Katan said as she lower her visor. The Helicopters that were carrying Crimson Typhoon and Cherno Alpha stop "drop point reach releasing cables Bo Katan said as she detaching the cables dropping Cherno Alpha as Crimson Alpha was drop beside him then both Jaegers began to head to the city coast

Crimson Typhoon and Cherno Alpha walk to the city coast waiting for the Kaiju to show up.

*In the Kaiju Black market*

Braid was speaking in Vizago on the balcony "look at them they think the Kaiju were sent down from heaven, that the gods are expressing their displeased with our behavior silly bastard Vizago said "and what do you believe?Braid ask "though I believe that Kaiju bone powder is 500 bucks a pound so what do you want?Vizago ask "I need to access a Kaiju Brian completely intact Braid said "no no no the skull plate is so dense that by the time you still into it Vizago said "it brain rotten away but I'm talking about the secondary brain Braid said "now we both know that the Kaiju are so large they need two brains to move around like a dinosaur I want to get my hands on that Braid said Vizago lean against the railing "what the hell do you want a secondary brain for anyway?Vizago ask "I mean every part of the Kaiju cell garlic, Spleen, liver even the crap one crap has enough phosphorus in it to fertilize enter field with the brain too much ammonia....so what the deal little fella Vizago ask "well that classified so i couldn't tell you even if I want too Braid said "but I will tell you anyway I manage to drift with a Kaiju Brain said making Vizago look at him "your joking?Vizago ask "it fantastic the way their mind are link to each other Braid was cut off as Vizago look at him he check his eyes to see them with blood shot eyes "how many times?Vizago ask "I only did once why?Braid ask Vizago step back "you moron Vizago said as he walk inside the building.

*Near the Coast*

Cherno Alpha and Crimson Typhoon continue walking to the city but they didn't notice that Otachi was lurking near them in the water. Gooti, Jonner and Sato Newphew Mart were in Crimson Typhoon cockpit when Jonner notice something on radar "Movement on the right Jonner said "3'o clock Gooti said as all three of them look. Crimson Typhoon stop walking and look to right to see nothing but as soon they look to the left Otachi burst out of the water in front of them then Otachi did a spin using his tail to snatch Crimson Typhoon down in the water Crimson Typhoon was knock to the ground shaking it head before getting up off the ground and facing Otachi. Mart, Gooti and Jonner manage to get up "Thundercloud formation Mart said as all three of them lift their hands up. Crimson Typhoon hands turn into buzzsaw as they began to spin up

Crimson Typhoon got into his stance as Otachi got into his stance before leaping at Crimson Typhoon but Crimson Typhoon began to swings his arms side to side cutting through Otachi neck and lower chest over and over Crimson Typhoon use it right saw and went for a hit but Otachi caught the saw and crush before catching the second saw Crimson Typhoon use it boosters on his back to leap in the air before it turn his entire legs around and slam back on the ground throwing Otachi across the water and landing away from the city. Otachi got up as he heard heavy steps he turn to see Cherno Alpha running in and slamming his fist into Otachi face before extending it arm slamming his face into again before raising his fist in the air and slamming it on Otachi face harder. Bo Katan and Fenn Raul were slamming their Jaeger Fist into Otachi face over and over "Take this you son of a bitch!!Bo Katan said as she lift her fist. Otachi use it tail to smack Cherno Alpha away from him. Hera and Kanan watch from the distance as Cherno and Typhoon were getting hammer "Hera we can't sit her we need to help Kanan said "Windu Cherno and Typhoon are in trouble permission to assist?Hera ask "negative Syndulla you two hold your position at all cost Mace Windu said making Hera and Kanan look at each other.

Cherno Alpha got up from ground well Otachi was forcing on Crimson Typhoon Otachi use it tail to bast against Typhoon head before grabbing it. Mart, Jonner, and Gooti saw the walls around them being push. Hera and Kanan watch from the distance "we can't stand here and watch them die let go Kanan said Hera sigh "Windu were moving in we need to help them Hera said. Otachi still had Crimson Typhoon head in it tail before crushing Crimson Typhoon head with it tail

Mart, Gooti and Jonner were screaming as they were crush to death. Otachi rip off Crimson Typhoon head and throwing it as Crimson Typhoon body drop in the water. Bo Katan and Fenn watch as Typhoon drop "Tayfun idet vniz!Fenn Raul said in Mandalorian "pust' dostanet etago ublyudka! Bo Katan said back in Mandalorian. Cherno Alpha slam both fist together as steam was let out then he charge Otachi but Otachi was ready his entire lower jaw began to swell up before opening it mouth and spitting out acid covering the top of Cherno Alpha melting the head. Bo Katan and Fenn Raul saw the cockpit was also melting "command we been hit with some kind of acid we need backup!Bo Katan said. Hera and Kanan began to move "hang on we're coming!Kanan said as Striker began to run to them quickly. Otachi bite down on Cherno Alpha right arm crushing it as Cherno Alpha was trying to rip him off Striker Eureka was in the back running to them but soon the water exploded as the second Kaiju leatherback leap out of the water and jump on Cherno Alpha back

Leatherback began to pound Cherno head as Otachi rip off Cherno arm before heading to Striker. Bo Katan and Fenn Raul were being toss around in the cockpit as water coming in the cockpit "Water has reach the reactor Bo Katan said as they try to fight well Leatherback grab a big piece of Cherno and rip it off.

Otachi charge at Striker but Striker punch Otachi in the face before grabbing him by his face then start punching Otachi face over and over before uppercut him. Leatherback slam his fist on Cherno as he knock it on it back. Bo Katan and Fenn Raul were stuck in the cockpit as it fill with water drowning. Leatherback began to rip piece off Cherno before he reach for the cockpit with his big hand he grab before he crush the entire cockpit killing Bo Katan and Fenn Raul. Anakin saw Cherno Alpha signal went offline "we lose Alpha Anakin said making Mace Windu slam his hands on the table. Striker Eureka was still battling Otachi punching him over and over again then grabbing him on his back and neck before lifting him in the air. Hera and Kanan use their strength to lift Otachi above them. Striker lift Otachi in the air before throwing him across the water. Hera look at Kanan "active Salvo rockets!Hera said as they stuck their chest out activing Striker Eureka chest rockets at Otachi

Leatherback look up to see it so he charge up his EMP before he use his claw to unleash the EMP with several waves making Striker Eureka system and power shutting down. Hera and Kanan scream in pain as they felt the system going haywire Striker Eureka power down but he was still standing. The EMP blast reach the base shutting off everything including Striker Eureka monitor and coms "what happen?Mace Windu ask "it a EMP it fired all system Anakin said as he try to get the system on "how long will it take?Cham ask "2 hours for back up power to kick in all Jaegers are digitals Anakin said "not all of them Ezra said as he and Sabine step up "Gipsy is nuclear can't be affected by EMP Ezra said Mace Windu look at them before he look at Cham.

*At the Coast*

Leatherback roar at Otachi as Otachi nod before he turn around and start heading to the city. Vizago had his men move the samples Braid was behind him "what going on?Braid ask "there two god Damn Kaiju heading to the city Vizago said "that impossible!there never been a double event Braid said "maybe because no one has ever drifted with one idiot!when Jaegers pilot drift there a Link between you idiot so maybe those Kaiju are here for you Vizago said "So what we do?Braid ask "I'm going to my private bunker and you are going to a public bunker now leave my site Vizago said as his men pull out their guns and aim at braid. Otachi burst through Hong Kong walls the civilian were running the nearest bunker Braid was in the crowd as it ran to the bunker he manage to get inside as the door close on the rest of the people that were running.

*at the Coast*

Striker Eureka was still offline at the shore with Leatherback circling it making sure it stay power down. Hera and Kanan were still in the cockpit "still can't reach base Kanan said "right maybe I can manually get the power back on Hera said as she de-attach her hardness "NO!DON'T DISENGAGE!Kanan yelled as Leatherback dump Striker head sending Hera into wall breaking her arm Hera scream in pain as an felt her shoulder pop Kanan exit his harness "Hera!Let go no laying down on the job Kanan said as he help her up "SHUT UP AND FORCE KANAN!Hera yelled after dealing with Kanan all week they look to see Leatherback circling Striker "we need to leave were sitting ducks Kanan said "no wee are the only thing standing between the city Hera said as she press the wall and a weapon rack appear with flares gun "we can sit here or we can take these flares and do something very stupid Hera said as she grab one Kanan look at her then at the flares. The Hatch on Striker open as Kanan climb out before he help Hera up Leatherback saw them on the Jaeger "how your arm?Kanan ask "I'm fine Hera said as she grab her flare "HEY UGLY!hera said as she and Kanan aim the flare gun and fire the flares into Leatherback face pissing him off "I THINK WE PISS IT OFF!Kanan said as Leatherback roar before he lift both fist in the air but before he could a bright light blind Kanan and Hera Leatherback saw the light as well he turn around to see Gipsy Danger being carry into battle. Gipsy Danger de-attach from the choppers and land in the water in front of Leatherback.

Ezra and Sabine got into their stance ready for the battle "Alright Sabine this is the real thing force now Ezra said. Gipsy Danger up as leatherback charge at them full speed

Gipsy step to side and grab onto Leatherback back trying to rip off the EMP blast "GET IT GIPSY!KICK HIS ASS!Kanan said as Gipsy Danger rip off the EMP off Leatherback back. Leatherback turn and roar at Gipsy before grabbing him then picking him up before throwing him across the water. Gipsy Danger was throw to dock hitting the Bridge before crashing into the ground Gipsy stood up and slam both hands into the ground to stop himself Leatherback made it to shore Gipsy Danger look at him then Leatherback charge at Gipsy as Gipsy did the same. Gipsy use his thrusters to boost himself in the air and slam it fist on Leatherback head before upper cut him then punching him in face again before grabbing him Gipsy Danger lift his arm up as a booster appear on the elbow then Gipsy use his Elbow Rocket to sucker punch Leatherback in the face hard Leatherback grab a crane and turn around to smack Gipsy across the face Gipsy fell to the ground then he grab two handful of crates he got up and turn around he slam them on Leatherback face before he lift both fist in the air and slam the crates in both hands on his face Leatherback roar Then Gipsy Danger grab Leatherback then lifting him in the air before throwing him. Leatherback land on the ground Leatherback roar as he tackle Gipsy and began to shove him back as Gipsy hold it ground as it was being shove back. Ezra and Sabine held onto Leatherback "Hold it Sabine!Activing Plasma Cannon time to fry this beast Ezra said as he active Gipsy Danger main weapon. Gipsy pull back his right as it turn into it Plasma Cannon and fire a shot into Leatherback chest which didn't do nothing so they kept firing into his chest "EMPTY THE CLIP!EMPTY THE CLIP!Ezra said as they continue to fire round after round into Leatherback chest which work as more of Leatherback chest and right side began to get shot off Leatherback entire left arm was shot off as Leatherback was slowing down more Gipsy each the docks as the back of his foot hit a small pipe Gipsy Shove the Corpses of Leatherback off him. Ezra and Sabine were breathing heavy as they put the Plasma Cannon away before walking pass Leatherback corpse and had to the city "Wait!this thing is dead but maybe we should check for pulse?Ezra said "okay Sabine said as they turn around and switch back to the Plasma Cannon and fire a few more shots into the corpse aiming at the heart making sure Leatherback was dead Ezra look at Sabine "no pulse Ezra saud as they turn around and look at the city.

*In the bunker*

Braid and the other civilian were in the bunker they can hear the Kaiju getting closer braid began to freak out "no way it knows I'm here!Braid said as he began to panic soon the ground rumble more "it knows I'm here!it wants me!Braid said soon the civilian heard what he said they began to back up and circle around as Braid try to get out but they kept pushing him until he fell on the floor making his glasses fell off Braid search for them he found them and put them on as the bunker rumble Braid look up as the large hole was busted two long claw appear digging into the bunker before disappearing Otachi use his mouth to dig deeper into the hole before he let out a roar before open his mouth as he stick his tongue in the hole he move his tongue to feel around but he feel nothing Otachi felt the ground shake he turn around to see Gipsy Danger walking up to him. Gipsy Danger walk to Otachi dragging a large ship in the left hand Gipsy lift the ship in both hands as Otachi charge Gipsy use the ship to hit Otachi across the face over and over Otachi use his tail to grab the ship and rip it out of Gipsy Hands before throwing Otachi use his head to smack Gipsy back knocking him down Otachi then turn into the City and run away as Gipsy got up before chasing after Otachi but he got away. Gipsy walk through the city to search for Otachi "Choppers do you have eye on?Ezra ask as they came to stop the building on their right burst as Otachi tackle them pushing them on the building on their left Gipsy broke free and went for a hit but miss Otachi grab Gipsy and shove him through a buildings. Gipsy burst through a buildings near Hong Kong stadium Otachi let out a roar as he fire his acid spit Gipsy saw this and dodge it Otachi roar Gipsy Shove his hand in Otachi mouth grabbing Otachi acid sack but Otachi use his tail to wrap around Gipsy left arms and try to grab his head. Ezra was holding the tail back "I hold it!Vent the coolant on the left side Ezra said as Sabine use the coolant to vent it. Gipsy side open as the Coolant pour out as it freeze Otachi until it froze completely Gipsy broke Otachi tail then he grab Otachi face as he rip out Otachi acid sack. Otachi roar as he jump on Gipsy digging his back claws into Gipsy back Otachi roar as he held his arm out before he show Gipsy his wings then he flew in the air with Gipsy in the claws. Otachi flew higher and higher in the sky with Gipsy Ezra check the system "we're losing oxygen both plasma cannon are shock were out of weapons!Ezra said "no!there still one!Sabine said as she show Ezra the new weapon which was a built in wrist sword Ezra look her to she her nodding head so Ezra active the sword. Gipsy Left hand open a small hole as the sword appear revealing Gipsy Danger chain sword

Sabine look at Otachi "for my family Sabine said as her and Ezra went for the swing. Gipsy slash through Otachi body killing him Gipsy put the sword away as it fell back to earth.

Mace Windu and the others were outside of the base they saw Gipsy felling very fast "Gipsy listen your entering to fast devert all remaining power to the Chest booster it the only way Mace Windu said Ezra devert all power to the booster and active it the Booster active as fire a large boost slowing down Gipsy abit as they aim for the stadium "WE'RE COMING TO HOT!BRACE YOURSELF SABINE!Ezra said as Gipsy hit the ground hard feet first creating a large dust cloud everyone was looking at the stadium hoping the Helicopter can find anything but then the dust clear to see Gipsy on his hands and knees Everyone cheer as they saw Gipsy made it. Ezra and Sabine were breathing heavily "Sabine?you okay?Ezra ask "yeah just.....that was cool Sabine said as they both laugh. Mace Windu look at Gipsy with a small smile Cham Tap Anakin shoulder "Have Striker and Gipsy brought back to base for repair Cham said as Anakin nod his head. Vizago and his men was getting their equipment ready to harvest the Kaiju corpses "the Kaiju landed near the city docks we're going to force on the skin, scales, and the wings Russian will love it Vizago said "HEY!A voice yelled Vizago look to see Braid standing there "guest who back you prick and you own me a Kaiju Brain Braid said as he look at Vizago.

"at the Shatterdome*

Ezra and Sabine were surrounded by the workers as they cheer and pat their backs as they were greetings with more workers Cham and Hera walk up to them Ezra and Sabine saw Hera with a cast on her left arm "Kanan will never admit it but he grateful so am I Hera said as She shake hands with Ezra and Sabine "and you save my daughter and her useless boy toy I'm in your debt Cham said as he shake his hands as well "Bridger!Wren!Mace Windu said as he enter the room "in all my years I never seen anything like that before Mace Windu said "I own you both apologize Mace Windu said "but there no time to celebrate we lost two Jaegers there no time to mourn as well restart the clock Mace Windu said Sabine touch her nose Mace Windu touch his to see blood on his hand he grab a small cloth and put it on his nose "restart the clock Mace Windu said before he left the room.

*at the half corpses of Otachi*

Helicopter flew around the remains of Otachi as workers were gathering skin samples, Blood samples, and the ticks as well. Vizago and Braid were at the center looking at the operation "Now this is a mother load it take time to harvest this but it be worth it Vizago said "yes I know but what about my brain?Braid ask "well the Brain is in the lower half of the body like you said but a inside of a Kaiju is all hard to walk on plus my men need air so it slow movement Vizago said as he grab his radio "how it look in there boys?Vizago ask. Inside of Otachi four men in heavily suited men "we reach the second brain sir but even in the suit it smells in here one of the men said as they reach the second brain to see it was damage "sir the second brain is damage sir one of the men said making Braid throw a fit "but wait the ground is moving sound like a beat other men said Braid took Vizago radio and listen he heart the beat then he look at Otachi "it pregnant Braid said. The men inside look to the right to see a large sack moving as it split open all 4 men scream as they were killed. Vizago and Braid saw the baby crawling out of the womb everyone scatter as the baby chase after him. Braid fell down he look at the baby getting closer he curled into ball but the baby choke on the cord as it wrap around his neck choking him before he drop dead. Braid look at the baby as he was breathing heavily Vizago walk up "I knew it!the second i look at it it wouldn't last more then a minutes out of the womb Vizago said as he look at braid "now about your brain?Vizago was cut off as the Kaiju baby got up and eat him throwing him in the air before trying to shallow him but he couldn't so he choke on Vizago dropping dead again Braid pick up on it Vizago golden shoe as he look at the baby Kaiju in front of him.

*At Shatterdome base*

Mace Windu was in the restroom washing his face he look up to see Esra standing behind him "how sick are you?Ezra ask Mace Windu sigh "what to tell?Mace Windu said as he wipe his hands "all you mark 1st Jaegers are scrap down and reuse for the next Jaegers make it easier for parts instead of rebuilding from scratch Mace Windu said "my co-pilot Yoda we called him he was smart, fast and a Damn good Fighter's but my last drop was in Tokyo I had to pilot by myself but for Three hours straight the damage was cruel if I ever step into another Jaeger....it could killed me Mace Windu said as he step up to Ezra "you and me are the only two who ever piloted solo Mace Windu said then a screen appear in the restroom he answers it "sir we are detecting Kaiju movement over the breach Anakin said "category?Mace Windu ask "both Category 4 sir Anakin said "where their heading?Mace Windu ask "that the thing sir their ain't moving look like their defending it Anakin said "Alright have Gipsy and Striker ready for launch we move now Mace Windu said "Sir Hera arm she won't be able to pilot and Cham hasn't pilot in years Anakin said "just have them ready Mace Windu said as he close the screen "get ready Bridger we end this Mace Windu said as he and Ezra left.

*At Otachi remains*

Cole was with Braid "two?there a two Kaiju detected of course to my theory Cole said Braid was shoving a large spike into the baby Kaiju head "I can argue with you all day but I got 5 minutes Braid said as he finally shove the spike into the baby Kaiju head "should be three Cole said "we can argue with your theory all you want but right now I need to see what we are facing if you want to help keep an eye on the monitor Braid said as he grab his helmet "if this going to work you need a second head to back it up Cole said as he Type on the keyboard adding him to the monitor "you sure you want to do this?Braid ask "we need two to see if your right beside can't allow you have all the fun Cole said with a smile

*Shatterdome Jaegers bay*

Ezra and Sabine were in their armour talking to Anakin Kanan walk up to them "Anakin Kanan said Anakin saw him "why aren't you ready? "I need a copilot Hera arm broken and there no way I piloting with Cham so going to be my second?Kanan ask as the large metal door open they saw Mace Windu in his old Jaeger armour with Hera and Cham they walk up to them "I don't remember this being so tight Mace Windu said as he walk pass them Sabine follow him "getting back in the Jaeger will kill you Sabine said "and stepping into one will Sabine Mace Windu said as he look at her "your a brave girl Sabine now it time we show them Mace Windu said as he step up on top of a hand "today.....Today at the end of our hope, at the end of our time you chosen to believe not in yourself but in each other today there isn't a man or woman who stand alone not Today, Today we face the monster's at our. door we bring the fight to them today WE CANCEL THE APOCALYPSE! Mace Windu said as everyone cheer and clap. Every worker ran to their position well the rest ran to the safe zones for the final push to the breach.

Mace Windu head to Striker when Kanan caught up to him "so how this going work when we drift together?Kanan ask "I carry no memory in the Drift my mind is clear and as for you your a simple jerk but deep down you scared what might happen I know Depa was your pilot but right now you have your pilot to take care Mace Windu said as he left Kanan look behind him to see Hera standing there Kanan walk up to her "Hera..listen I know I been a jerk- Kanan was cut off as Hera lean up and kiss him so he kiss her back they broke the kiss and touch heads "just promise me you come back Hera said "I promise Kanan said as he head to Striker. Ezra and Sabine were in Gipsy head getting ready "you know Sabine I live in the pass for so long after this I don't know what to do in the future Ezra said as Sabine smile at him then Gipsy head drop and attach to the body. Both Gipsy and Striker were being carry to the breach locations as the military battleships follow them below.

*at the Baby Kaiju*

Braid and Cole had the helmets on with Braid had the control "okay 1...2..3 Braid said as he press the button.

*inside the Kaiju Brain*

Braid and Cole saw each other memory as they drift together then they saw breach as a large Kaiju appear before the Kaiju swim inside the breach as it open for it then they saw aliens cloning the Kaiju with new weapons

*end of the Drift*

Braid and Cole both were standing as they shake Cole took off his helmet and ran to a broke toilet then he start throwing up"you saw it right braid said "yes yes I did the plan it won't work Cole said as he wipe his mouth "we need to warm the boss now Braid said as he drop his helmet.

*at the Breach location*

Gipsy Danger and Striker Eureka were being carry to the breach location then Striker Eureka was first to de-attach

Gipsy drop next both Jaegers land in the ocean and began walking they close all hatches before descending into the sea. Anakin Cham and Hera in the control watching "both handshake are 100%Anakin said "both active Kaiju are still circling the breach both Category 4 codes name "Raiju and Scunner Cham said "Rogue that half a mile to the ocean cliff we jump it 3 thousand meters to the breach Mace Windu said "how?I can see a Damn inch ahead how do we delivery the bomb?Kanan ask Gipsy was following Striker a few feet behind them "visible is 0 switching to instrument Ezra said as he switch to the back up system. Gipsy and Striker continue to walking Raiju was circling them from a distance "Gipsy movement on your right Anakin said Ezra look to the right to see nothing "I don't see nothing Ezra said "it on your left now it Raiju Anakin said "I don't see it it moving to fast Ezra said "eyes on the prize Gipsy 600 meters to the cliff Kanan said as they almost reach the cliff. A helicopter landed on the Helipad as Braid and Cole ran down the stairs and ran to the control room.

Striker and Gipsy made it to the cliff before jumping down they reach the bottom of the ocean they saw the cliff that lead to the breach "400 meters and counted Kanan said as they continue walking but Raiju and Scunner were hovering over the cliff in front of them. Anakin saw both Kaiju stopping in front of them "both Kaiju stop Anakin said Cham saw this "Striker both Kaiju stop ahead of you!Cham said Striker Stop walking "Why we stopping?Kanan ask "they stop!why the hell would they stop?Mace Windu ask "I don't give a Damn we 300 meters from jump!Kanan said "something not right!Mace Windu said "Windu this is our only chance take the leap now!Cham said but Braid and Cole ran in "WAIT!Braid said as he show Cham out of the way"Blowing up the breach isn't going to work!Braid said "what you mean it isn't going to work?Mace Windu ask "Sir just because the breath can open it means it won't work!Braid said "the breach genetic reads the Kaiju like a bar code in a supermarket then let them pass!Cole said "so you going to fool the breach to think you have the same code!Braid said "and how do we do that?Ezra ask " by making it think you are a Kaiju!Braid said "you have to lock on to the Kaiju ride down to the breach to let you pass!Cole said "if you don't then the bomb will deflect off the breach like it was have and the plan won't work!Braid said Cham the Mic "NOW YOU HEAR ALL THAT TAKE THE JUMP!Cham said but then the computer went off "sir I'm detecting a third signature!Anakin said "Windu third signature!Cham said "how big is it?what category?Mace Windu ask Anakin look at Cham "category 5 Anakin said "Windu Category 5 the first ever Cham said as the breach open up again as the largest Kaiju swim out of it codename:Slattern it stop from of Striker and roar at him Striker deploy both of it duel wrist sword.

Gipsy Danger was still walking up to them as they saw Slattern "Striker we see him were right behind you about 100 meters we back you up standard two Jaegers attack keep him busy for a few minutes Ezra said but they didn't know that Scunner was on their left side he swim at the Gipsy turn to see him and caught but Scunner drag them back before Gipsy headbutt Scunner twice then tackling him to the ocean floor. Slattern began to twirl it tentacles in a circle "BRACE YOURSELVES!Mace Windu said as Striker got hit by the tentacles sending him back away from the cliff. Gipsy had Scunner pin down and use his left hand to deploy it Chain sword but before it can go for the stab Raiju was behind Gipsy and bite down on it left arm and rip the entire left arm off Scunner manage to free himself and bite down on Gipsy Right leg Raiju use it jaw to destroyed Gipsy Arm. Gipsy use it right hand to deploy the other chain sword and slam it into Scunner head "LET FRY THIS SON OF A BITCH! Ezra yelled as they move Scunner face to a thermal vent Scunner face began to get burn as the heat of the vent fry it face but Scunner manage to escape "Gipsy coming up on your 12 full speed Cham said as Raiju was swimming at them full speed Gipsy stood up slowly but as soon Raiju got close Gipsy stuck his arm out as Raiju swim straight into his sword being slice in half completely.

Striker got up off the ocean floor "the release is shit!we can't delivery the payload sir! We still alive! The Haul is compromised!half of the system are offline Kanan said "we need to override Mace Windu was cut off when he saw Stattern swimming right at them before tackling them off a small cliff They roll across the ocean floor as Striker went for a slice across Scattern throat as Scattern use his claws to smack Striker but Striker land on the floor and use both Swords to stab Scattern in both arms making Scattern roar in pain as Striker shove both Swords deeper into Scattern arms but Scattern use his feet to shove Striker back before he let out a roar that echo throughout the sea. Scunner heard Scattern roar so he left the battle with Gipsy and began to swim towards Scattern and Striker. Anakin saw Scunner Icon moving away from Gipsy and heading towards Striker "both Kaiju are converting on Striker position fast Anakin said as Hera and Cham look. Gipsy made his way to Striker using his chain sword to move very slowly as he drag his left leg "hang on Striker we're on our way Ezra said "NO GIPSY!DON'T COME FOR US!Mace Windu said "Hang on Ezra said as they continue walking "DON'T COME FOR OUR AID!STAY BACK AS FAR AS YOU CAN!Mace Windu said "we can still make it!we're coming for you!Ezra said "NO Ezra listen to me!you know exactly what to do! Gipsy is Nuclear take her to the breach!Mace Windu said Ezra shake his head "I hear you sir taking her to the breach Ezra said he notice Sabine was looking at him "SABINE!LISTEN, YOU CAN FINISH THIS!I ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU! YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND ME IN THE DRIFT Mace Windu said as he turn off his com "were a walking Nuclear reactor Sabine we can finish Ezra said Sabine nod her head then they start heading to the breach instead. Scunner made to Scattern and swim on the other side of Striker "what we do sir?Kanan ask "we can clear a path,for the lady Mace Windu said Anakin look at Cham "their going to detonate the payload Anakin said Hera look down with a sad look "like Depa said if you have a shot take it Kanan said as he stood straight up "it been a honor to serve you Sir Kanan said as they flip the nuke switch active the nuke

Scattern and Scunner both swim towards Striker at Full speed Kanan and Mace Windu waited until they got close once both Kaiju got close they set off the nuke. The explosion was so huge it took out both Kaiju as the large Blast-Wave pushing everything back Gipsy Saw the Blast-wave coming at them so he slam his Chain sword in the ground to hold it position

The Blast wave hit Gipsy sending rock, smoke and the water pass him as the Blast wave vanish Gipsy look up to see it clear but as soon he look behind him the water hit him doing damage to him. Ezra and Sabine were thrown in the cockpit as the system were in the red zone"Fuel leaking!right leg is crippled Ezra said as he look at Sabine "let finish this Ezra said as Sabine nod her head. Braid look at the screen "what are they doing?Braid ask Hera look at the screen "finishing the fight Hera said "Cham we have the Kaiju carcass Ezra said over the com. Gipsy was dragging the corpse of Scunner to the breach as he leap to it "you better be right about this one way or another we're finishing this fight Ezra said as they continue walking to the breach but Scattern survived the Nuke and land in front of Gipsy blocking their way in "on my count active jets 3...2...1 NOW!Ezra said as they Active Gipsy Thrusters launching himself at Scattern tackling him off the edge as they stab Scattern in the back with the Chain sword as they fall down to the breach Scattern use his claws and Tentacles to Claw and stab Gipsy in the back over and over again. Anakin saw Sabine Oxygen was down "Sabine oxygen is down!Anakin said "Can you rewire it!?Cham ask "I'm trying Anakin said as he brought up Gipsy System. Gipsy and Scattern continues to fell "HOLD ON SABINE!I'M GOING TO FRY THIS SON OF A BITCH!Ezra said as he active Gipsy Chest Boosters to full max as Gipsy Booster began to fry Scattern chest Scattern roar in pain as he try to break free as Gipsy continue to Fry him Scattern let out a roar before he dead soon Gipsy and Scattern corpse made it to the breach as they enter the Breach. Anakin saw Gipsy icon disappear "their in Anakin said making Cham Hera Cole and Braid let out a huge sigh in relief.

*In the Breach*

Gipsy and Scattern were in the breach as they continue to fall. Gipsy put his Chain Sword away as Scattern body drift away Sabine close her eyes as she lose her oxygen Ezra saw her oxygen was close to zero so he grab his tube and took it off his armour before he grab Sabine tube and pull it off before attaching his tube to her armour he saw Sabine Oxygen were being restore to 100% "it okay now Sabine, we did it Ezra said "I can finish this alone, all we have to is fall Ezra said as he put a hand on Sabine helmet "anyone can fall Ezra said as he reach for Sabine eject controls Sabine began to be lift into her escape pod before being ejected out of Gipsy Head. Anakin pick up Sabine escape pod "one pod eject no confirm on second pod no detonation Anakin said Cham went to Gipsy Controls. Ezra reach for his controls "Anakin you read me I'm activing reactor core self destruct Ezra said as he press the screen to Active Gipsy Core but it wasn't work he saw that he need to activated the core meltdown manually. Anakin saw Gipsy Core wasn't meltdown "what happening?Hera ask "it not working he need to do it manually Anakin said "there no time he won't make it Braid said to them. Ezra left his hardness and made his way to Gipsy core. Gipsy Danger enter the second layer of the breach before reaching the main Kaiju place. Ezra made it to the core but he slip almost falling into core but he manage to pull himself up Ezra grab the hatch and open it he enter the Core number before grabbing the lever and twisting it activating Gipsy Core meltdown. Gipsy made it to where all the Kaiju were made were the Aliens that create the Kaiju saw Gipsy so the leader step forward. Ezra made it to his hardness he devert all remaining power to Gipsy Chest booster to Stop Gipsy then Ezra enter his escape pod before being ejected Gipsy slowly back up by the core with his arm spread as a blue orb appear on Gipsy Chest Ezra pod float back up to surface before Gipsy Danger core hit 0 then Gipsy Core self destruct destroying the Aliens and the Kaiju as well the breach. Anakin and the others saw the breach collapses "HE DID IT!Anakin said as everyone cheer Cham hug Hera before he grab the Mic "quick to the choppers Cham said as two helicopter left the base.

*at the sea*

Sabine pod reach the surface the hatch blow off as it open up Sabine sit up and took off her helmet she look for Ezra pod "where the second pod?Cham ask "I'm tracking but I got nothing from it Anakin said Sabine keep looking until Ezra pod surface Sabine jump into ocean and swim to Ezra pod. Sabine made it to Ezra pod she climb on top of it she grab the hatch and manually launch the hatch then she remove his helmet "you got something?Cham ask "nothing?Anakin said as he checks. Sabine grab Ezra pull him out of his pod she hug Ezra as she began to cry softly "please don't go, don't go I beg you Sabine said as she held onto Ezra tightly "I can't breathe a weak voice said Sabine pull back to see Ezra breathe heavily "I couldn't breathe Ezra said making him and Sabine laugh. Cham and the others including the workers cheers as they heard Ezra live Cham grab the Mic "This is Cham Syndulla the Breach has been sealed STOP THE CLOCK!Cham said as everyone celebrate as the clock stop. Ezra and Sabine smile at each other before they touch their heads together as Helicopters appear to get them at last the Jaegers wars is over for good.

                             The End

Hope you all enjoy the chapter and sorry for not updating my storys lately I been busy with this chapter and family problems but I get back to update with a new book as well.

Spartanleader out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 56 16
Heeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeee's JOHNNY
2.5K 116 37
Basically this book will be about all kinds of movies, television or just simply, stories if I fixed or created them with my own vision.
24.2K 926 76
This is the second book that picks up where Two Hearts, One world leaves off. Read the first book first. Follow the story of a Secret Civil war that...
10.6K 188 21
Another AU