The Clock Starts Ticking (Per...

By StardustMaster

Meet the first Ace Arcana, Y/n Maruki, as he and his classmates stumble upon the world of Personas! More

Prologue: A Game?
Manifestations And Personas
Diaster and St. Hermelin

Oppression And Rampage

345 16 2
By StardustMaster

If there was a hidden door... which anyone could struggle through to reach a hidden land... sorrow, suffering, uncertainty, all would be gone... guiding the way to eternal happiness.

"The Gates to Paradise."

"Maki...wonder what you are up to... hope you're safe. I'm keeping an eye on Toudou for you..."Y/n is seen looking around the nurses rooms, "sigh, really wish I didn't have to do this."

Y/n started to put some medical equipment in his bag, he pulled out his pen and made his way towards the lockers. "Probably need a gun, or two. There should be some around here. I'll check the principal's office after this."

Toudou was holding Kirishima's blade. When Y/n noticed him, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, Y/n..." Toudou said as soon larger footsteps appeared behind them.

"Hey! You over there! What are you doing with my fencing equipment!?" Kirishima shouted as the two flinched. Kirishima appeared in her nightwear, hand resting on her hip. "Just kidding. Tee hee hee. You both are looking well!"

"Kirishima...you weren't asleep, huh?" Toudou asked.

"Yes... well..." Kirishima felt her hair, "even though I'm supposed to be tired, every time I close my eyes.."

"I think... we understand." Y/n said as he held his bag tight.

"So, I thought I'd take a little walk around the school. But it's no good. My hearts still beating too fast." Kirishima smiled, "hey. At night, the school has a mysterious feeling about it. Doesn't it somehow feel exciting?"

"..." y/n took a step back as Kirishima looked at Toudou, who was laughing. "My, it seems I said something strange."

"No... I don't think it was particularly strange." Toudou laughed and winked at her, "it's just...funny. Even though things have become like this, Kirishima-San...you like you're somehow enjoying this."

Kirishima blushed as Y/n understood, "ah, I see. Kirishima's got it bad for Toudou.."

"I just forgot I had to do something. Excuse me." Y/n said as he walked away.

Kirishima looked at him, "a-alright! Don't be a stranger."

Y/n walks out down the hallway, he looks at his bag and then his clock necklace. "What a coincidence...I get a time persona and got a clock necklace. And that old man is supposed to be another me...how many more do I have?"

Y/n heard footsteps and leaned up against a wall to avoid sight, he then saw the principal muttering to himself. Y/n waited till the principal turned the corner down the hall before headed towards his office. Y/n opened the door and looked around, "alright, it's gotta be here somewhere."

Y/n looked behind the books on the shelves, in the safe, but felt something under the drawers. He smiles, pulling two pistols. "Come to papa!"

The principal is seen walking down the hall with bamboo sword, "brats these days are like animals.., especially in time like these, you have to keep a strict lookout! If you show them even a little leniency, they'll take advantage of it, really, brats these days..."

A loud sound alerts him as he slams open a door, "HEY! WHO'S THERE?!"

A wide student panicked as he is seen eating the school's food supply. "A..ah..."

"...you bastard... what do you think you're doing...?" the principal asked as the boy didn't say anything. "I ASKED YOU, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU CAN'T ANSWER?! WELL, OF COURSE YOU CAN'T! REALLY, SNEAKING A BITE WHEN WE'RE TRAPPED HERE FOR WHO KNOW HOW'S LONG! WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS!? STAND UP! AREN'T YOU ASHAMED!? IT'S BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE THAT, THAT YOU'RE SHAMEFULLY OBESE! LIKE A PIG!"

Principal hit the boy over the head with the sword, "no...mean..."

The boy started to get tears in the corner of his eyes as the principal got pissed. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! TREATING YOU LIKE A HUMAN BEING IS WORTHLESS! A FAT LUMP OF MEAT THAT CAN'T SPEAK UP!"

"...ong..." the boy muttered.

"HA?! WHAT?! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT CLEARLY!" the man shouted.

"...ong. You're wrong. YOU'RE WRONG!!!!" the boy started to rise and shake.

"Eh...what? Has this brat gone crazy?!" the principal asked.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" a scream is heard as Y/n gets an eerie feeling as he walks in the halls.

"What the hell? This feeling? It's coming from inside the school." Y/n started to run as Yukino is seen running as well.

"Y/n!" Yukino said, looking at his bag. "You feel it too?"

"Yeah, should've figured you'd get it too." Y/n says as the two run into Toudou and Kirishima.

"Toudou! Kirishima!!" Yukino shouted at them.

"Mayuzumi! Y/n! You too!" Kirishima looked back for a brief moment.

"Let's hurry!" Toudou said as they soon arrived at the scene.

The cafeteria doors were smashed out as the windows were broken, Y/n looked around, "what happen in here...?"

He walked in to see the student and looked at him, "you're...Yokouchi? From class 2, right?"

"Are you okay? Why is all this..." Toudou walked towards him with Y/n.

"What the hell happened?" Y/n asked as the boy muttered something. "What?"

The boy looked at him, "I'm not a lump of meat..."

"?" Y/n was confused. "What are you talking about? You're not a lump of meat, but what does have to do with what happen here?"

Ayase walked in with some students, "Ah?! What's is this!' The cafeteria's completely trashed! What happened?!"

"Ah well..." Toudou was about to say something.

"Ayase-San." Yokouchi caught her attention.

"What is it, dummy? You want something?" Ayase was surprisingly rude.

"Ayase, what's your damage?" Y/n asked as Yokouchi smiled.

"No need, Maruki-kun. This is a good chance. I'll show it to you too, Ayase-San... My...Power." Suddenly aura bursted out of Yokouchi as the student started to scream. A turtle like monster head came out of Yokouchi's chest. "W-Well? Isn't it incredible, Ayase-San? Butterfly-San gave it to me, my...PERSONA! NOW NO ONE WILL EVER MAKE FUN OF ME AGAIN!"

"That's...a persona?!" Toudou thought as Y/n pulled out his gadget.

"Shit!" said Y/n as he struggled to get it out. Yokouchi sent out his creature as tentacles came out and started to destroy the area.

"KYAAAAA!!!" The students shouted as they were sent flying and crashing into each other. Y/n threw his bag to the side so it didn't get damaged.

"Ayase!" Y/n covered her as the two went flying.

"Y/n!" Yukino and Kirishima shouted.

"AHAHHAA! WELL?! AYASE-SAN, I'M STRONG, AREN'T I?" Yokouchi shouted with his tongue out. "NO ONE CAN CATCH ME!"

"My, is that so?" Kirishima shouted as she started to shine. "Shall we test which one of us is the strongest? Come on out, Person-!"

"Wait, Eriko!" Yukino shouted, "don't do it now! If the others were to see that..."

She said as Y/n was seen holding up Ayase as he was a bit injured. "Hey! Hey! Ayase! Snap out of it!"

Y/n said as Ayase started to awaken, "mm?"

"Good you're awake, now hurry up and get away from here-!" Y/n said as Ayase blushed and pushed his glasses too far up his face.

"Stupid! Stupid! Get away from me, pervert!" Ayase said as she glared at him. "You weren't trying to do something in all the confusion, were you-right?!"

"Will you just hurry up and get out of here!" Y/n was annoyed.

"If something happens, you're taking responsibility you know!" Ayase shouted as Y/n looked at her, grabbing her hands.

"Calm down, if anything happens, I will take full responsibility, but I need you to get out of here. For your own sake." Y/n gave her a serious look as Ayase's heart skipped a beat.

"Maruki..." she said as a laugh interrupted the two.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!" Yokouchi shouted as the whips started to head towards the two.

"Shit, bag, bag!" Y/n looked around to see it was on the side, he gritted his teeth and his eyes shined yellow. "FINE!"

Suddenly the whips were sliced as Y/n's clock went side to side. The attack clears and Toki No Okina is seen behind Y/n as he glared at Yokouchi. Ayase was shocked as Y/n's glasses were on Ayase's lap. "Ma...Maruki..."

"Really wish you didn't force my hand." Y/n said as Toki No Okina spins the scythe in his hand.

"GYAAAA! IT HURTS!! IT HURTS!!" Yokouchi shouted.

"...?" Y/n was confused but tried not to show it.

"Wh...could it mean that Yokouchi and that...?" Yukino started to piece it together.

"Does that mean that if we attack that monster, he gets injured too...?!" Kirishima worried.

"Goddamnit! NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!!" Yokouchi shouted as Y/n grit his teeth.

"well sorry, unfortunately it's him or us!" Y/n shouted as he raised his hand. "Ace's...that's my Arcana... but apparently they each of this element called Void. Almighty and Void are twins in his factor. The only difference...is that void focuses more on weakening while Almighty is more used for annihilating."

"Rakunda!" Y/n shouted as his persona sent out a orb to Yokouchi and Yokouchi felt a vibration through his body.

"Gah-! I feel weaker?!" he shouted as he sent more whips out to hit Y/n, Y/n rolled out of the way before he snapped his fingers. He used Gry and slammed the turtle's head into the ground. "GAAAAH!"

"Y/n stop!" Yukino shouted as she ran to him.

"Get out of my way, I'm not gonna let him hurt any more students!" Y/n said as he extended his hand towards her.

"So you're gonna kill him?!" Kirishima shouted. "Please think about what you're doing!"

"If I can avoid it, I will. But I need concentration for that which you're-!" Y/n shouted as Yokouchi let off a blast of fire at Y/n and Ayase which sent Y/n flying. "GAH-!"

The fire hit Ayase and shouted, "KYAAAA!!"

"AYASE!" Y/n shouted as he quickly got up.

"KYAA! IT'S HOT!! I'M GONNA DIE!' NOO!" Ayase shouted but then., "huh? It's not hot?"

"Yuka, you.." Yukino looked behind Ayase.

"How unbelievable." Kirishima gasped.

"Eh? What is this thing?! It's gross but cute!!" Ayase shouted at her persona. "Hm? What's that? Hm.. um.... 'Agilao'?"

Her persona sent a massive wave of fire at Yokouchi, enveloping him in flames. Yukino got mad, "STU...STUPID! WHAT'LL YOU DO IF YOKOUCHI DIES!? WEREN'T YOU AND Y/N LISTENING?!"

"MISS AYASE, WON'T YOU PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE SITUATION?!" Kirishima shouted as Ayase looked at them annoyed.

"Eh? You're worried about the guy over there rather than your friend, who was fighting all by himself for the students. Guess you aren't as close as I thought." Ayase stated as they all winced, "plus, Ayase doesn't want him to die from it but...sorry, but between Ayase, Maruki, and Toro.. Isn't there more value in me and Maruki living? At least we aren't a mean fatty like Yokouchi."

Everyone froze as Yokouchi started getting mad, "Don't call me fat-!!"

"DON'T PROVOKE HIM!!" Yukino shouted.

"AYASE!" Toudou shouted at her with an annoyed face. "Eh? Can you do that.."

"...Peru-Chan? Ummm... GO! AGILAO!" Ayase shouted as her attack seemed to go to him but failed.

"Wh...what? It didn't hit. Heh, heh, heh." Yokouchi shouted as Toki No Okina is seen behind him. "Eh?"

"Gryva." Y/n slammed Yokouchi into the ground with a medium gravity attack which knocked the boy out. Yokouchi's persona disappeared and fell to the floor.

"Is...is it over?" Toudou asked.

"Is he alright?" Kirishima asked as Y/n felt the pulse before looking for his glasses.

"He's still breathing, he'll be fine." Y/n said as Yukino and Kirishima breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ah...is that so?" Yukino said.

"...Well that's a relief..." Kirishima added.

"Are you okay?" Ayase says as she hands Y/n his bag and glasses.

Y/n smiled at her and takes them back, "yeah, thanks."

Yukino was taken aback by the aura around the two, and felt her eye twitch a bit. Kirishima smiled, "oh my, what an interesting situation."

"Well..,we somehow.." Toudou held his head and looked at the battered students.

"It looks like we can't fix this.." Yukino looked around.

"I'd be more shocked if we could." Y/n says as he holds his head.

"How troublesome..." Kirishima said before everyone felt a sting in their head.

Y/n opened his eyes, after briefly closing them, to hear a voice, "what you all have just seen...is another side to persona."

"Philemon..." Y/n said with a bit annoyance as he found himself in the same space before.

"That boy was unable to restrain his persona, his other self. The result is that his persona dominated him." Philemon stated with a smile, "because of his weak heart, his persona's rampage should be forgiven. Persona is the shape of your heart. By itself, it is neither a good nor evil power. Only those with strong will can freely manipulate their persona."

"Does that mean Ayase has a really strong will?" Ayase asked as Y/n looked at her.

"Yeah, guess that's what that means." Y/n said.

"Well, we're awake now. Being praised like that is a little embarrassing." Ayase admitted.

"I'm still in shock. To think that Ayase had a persona..." Kirishima held her own face.

"Hey! What do you mean by that?!" Ayase shouted at her.

"Anyway, why did this all happen?" Yukino asked, looking at Ayase. "Do you know anything, Yuka?"

"Dunno. But why was that guy fixated on Ayase?" Ayase looked at her ruined nails.

"You called Yokouchi fat, didn't you?" Y/n asked her.

Ayase then explained that Yokouchi confessed and Yuka rejected him. She told him off in a rude way and he couldn't get a clue. She called him a lump of meat, "and that's pretty much how it went."

"You're awful." Y/n said as he looked away from her.

"Wha-?!" Ayase said as Yukino glared at her.

"IF YOU SAID THAT, OF COURSE YOKOUCHI WAS HURT! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY!" Yukino shouted at Ayase angrily.

"Oh dear, please everyone look over here." Kirishima said as everyone looked at them. "The vice principal fell in this place."

The principal was knocked out upside down, as Y/n saw the raided food. Yukino folded her arms, "I think anyone could figure out what happened here."

"Yeah, Yokouchi broke in and the principal grilled him." Y/n sighed as he rolled his shoulders back.

"Unnn..huh? What was I doing?" Yokouchi held his head as he woke up.

"What?! What's this-?!"

"How did the cafeteria become like this?!"

"They don't remember...?" Toudou asked.

"Come to think of it, our inured are healed..." Kirishima looked at her hands.

"Ah, I saw something." Ayase spoke up, "a pretty butterfly was flying then that masked man came out of some light, I think."

Yukino was silent but soon Saeko bursted in? "Wha-? What happened here?!"

"Saeko-Sensei!" the student shouted.

"Are you alright?! The evacuation area is in total panic! What happened?! Satomi called and told me there's something strange like Yokouchi become a monster or a devil." She said as Y/n fixed his glasses.

"There was a large noise so we all came down to check, as expected a monster was running loose here." Y/n claimed a lie.

"We somehow managed to chase it away, but things ended up like this." Toudou added.

"W...What are you two saying?! That's wrong, isn't it?! A turtle that was shooting things came out of Toro's stomach!" the student said. "Y, You saw it, right?! Right?!"

"Satomi, is your head alright?" Toudou acted dumb.

"Yeah, maybe you're in shock from the chaos. Ayase was also really scared." Ayase also played along.

"It can't be helped." Y/n added.

"I...I suppose. Well, it's good that everyone is alright." Saeko said as she held her head, "but does that mean that the school isn't safe...?! What should we..."

"Well, there is a solution to that." Y/n said as he held his bag up. The gang looked at him, "I'm headed to SEBEC, there's bound to be a clue there. I'll come back with info or better."

"B-BUT THAT'S!" Saeko shouted.

"Teacher, I'm going as well." Toudou spoke up, "even if this place were safe, we don't know how long we can keep this up... if we don't find some clue at SEBEC. I'm fast a running."

"I've got some confidence in my ability as well." Kirishima clapped.

"You guys..." Saeko sucked it up, "you all better return, alright?!"

"...Sure." Y/n smiled.

"Of course, there's no reason to worry, Saeko-Sensei!" Kirishima smiled as well with Toudou.

"Putting all that aside, even with all this commotion...it's not like Nanjou and Inaba to not notice it..." Y/n brought it to attention as everyone froze.

Nanjou is seen with persona at SEBEC, "good Inaba, you've raised your hit rate percentage..fire all you want."

"ALRIGHT, HERE I GO! RAGING BARRAGE or something!" Inaba commanded as the persona sent a deadly physical attack to men in suits. "Heh, looking like I'm getting the hang of this! The more you use the persona, the stronger they get!"

"It seems that way." Nanjou agreed, "training makes us stronger...it seems that principle applies to everything."

"Hey, hey, this ain't the time to get cocky, this's bad!" Uesugi said as he backed up in worry. "There's something weird about those guys..,they're all beaten up, but it doesn't seem to do anything to them."

"True, there's no end to them." Nanjou statex.

"Tsk..,they're annoying." Inaba used an attack again but the men started to take out their guns, "WE JUST WANT TO MEET WITH KANDORI! SHIT-! PERSONA——-!"

Inaba suddenly falls to his knees. "Masao?! What's wrong?!"

"What are you doing, Inaba! Inaba!" Nanjou shouted, "hmm, at such an important time, he's useless...Uesugi! Take that guy and fall back! I'll take it from here!"

Nanjou suddenly gets a shock as well and holds his head, Uesugi started to panic. "Wh-Ehy? Hey! You're kidding right?! What's with you two...hey! NANJOU!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 384 19
Mukahi Gakuto met a girl at a festival, it was first love at first sight. When he found out the girl goes to Hyotei Academy as well, he jumped at the...
302K 8K 28
Try the first chapter!
23.6K 860 18
Aizawa tells Class 1-A, about his experience in UA.
2.4K 82 26
It's first day of high school and Alaina, Marjorie, Jacobi, jlee, got the whole school year planned out until they meet Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier...