VSOO | One-Sided Love [Comple...

Por yourerin_

When Taehyung and Jisoo were forced to marry one another without love as a foundation. Well, she loves him bu... Más

Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter 3 - The Family (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - The Family (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 7 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 8 - The Truth
Chapter 9 - It's Time?
Chapter 10 - Alone With You
Chapter 11 - Hurt
Chapter 12 - Forgotten
Chapter 13 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 14 - Everything Has Changed
Chapter 15 - Thoughts (Part 1)
Chapter 16 - Thoughts (Part 2)
Not an update (Survey)
Chapter 17 - A Glimpse of Hope
Chapter 18 - His Wife
Not an update
To continue with VSOOFF or not? - Survey
Chapter 19 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 1)
Chapter 20 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 2)
Chapter 21 - Letting go
Chapter 22 - Mending Hearts Part 1 (Taehyung)
Chapter 23- Mending Hearts Part 2 (Jisoo)
Not an update
Chapter 24 - Home
Chapter 25 - Now and Forever
Hi!

Chapter 5 - Friends

2.2K 143 14
Por yourerin_

Taehyung: "So, do you want me to take you to the place where the bridal party will be held? Or are you driving alone?" He asked while Jisoo was fixing his necktie.

It's early in the morning and Taehyung is preparing for work.

Jisoo: "Hmm, I think Jennie's picking me up." She answered without looking at him. She was busy making sure that his necktie is nicely done.

Taehyung: "Okay. I know the Bridal shower and Bachelor party will happen at the same time so I guess we will be spending the night separately." He answered.

Jisoo hummed as a response.

Jisoo: "You're all done." She said with a satisfied look. "Let's go downstairs so you can have your breakfast." She said while looking at him with a small smile.

-

The day of the Bridal Shower and Bachelor Party.

Taehyung: "Drive safely. I know you. You easily get irritated when driving. Set aside your temper and don't get into trouble." He said to Jennie after putting Jisoo's things inside the car.

Jennie was standing beside the door and was focused on her phone. She heard what he said but chose not to react to it. He's simply nagging at her again regarding this topic. 

Taehyung: "Hey!" He snatched the phone on her hand, looking pissed.

Jennie: She was shocked by his action. "What?! Give my phone back!" She almost shouted.

Taehyung: "I was talking to you but you are not listening." He scolded with his hand at his back, keeping her phone away from her.

Jennie: "You see, I'm busy with my phone, chatting with my boyfriend. That's more interesting than listening to you." She answered back. She is now pissed off.

Taehyung: "Seriously, Jennie?" He scoffed.

Jennie: "Yes, brother! I'm seriously being mean to you now so give me back my phone!" She confidently said before harshly grabbing her phone from him.

Taehyung: "Nothing's changed. You're still my brat, stubborn and annoying sister." He complained.

Jennie: "Whatever you say! I won't change. So bare with it, bro!" She rolled her eyes.

Just then, Jisoo came out of the house and walked towards them.

Jisoo: "Um, are you guys okay?" She asked when she noticed the intense look from the two.

Jennie: "We're fine I guess." She looked at him irritably before hopping to her car.

Jisoo: "What happened?" She looked at him with a confused face.

Taehyung: "Nothing." He said before dragging her to the other side of the car. He opened the door and let her in.

Taehyung: "Hey you! Drive safely!" He said, looking at his sister.

Jennie just gave him a whatever look. By this time, Jisoo already knew that her husband and her best friend got into a little fight again. She decided to just let it go cause it's a normal thing for the siblings when they're together.

Taehyung: "Call me once you arrive at the hotel." From being tense to sounding soft towards Jisoo.

Jisoo: "Okay. Be safe too." She smiled sweetly before giving him a peck on the cheek.

Taehyung: "Alright, bye!" He said before closing the door.

Without saying anything, Jennie drove the car while Taehyung watched them disappear from his sight.

Time skipped.

Lisa: "Unnie! Nini!" She said with excitement as soon as she saw them when they got inside the room.

Jisoo: "Lisa! I miss you!" She said happily as she hugged her. Jennie came and hugged her as well.

Jennie: "It's been awhile Lalisa. You've been very busy with your modeling career. We barely get time to spend together." She pouted.

Lisa: "I'm not that busy you know. You were just away and doing your own business abroad girl, that's why we don't get the chance to bond often." She chuckled. 

Jennie didn't know what to say because what she said was true. She was away with her parents, helping them expand their business abroad.

Jisoo: "Well, now that we are together, let's enjoy our time tonight!" She exclaimed. "Where's the bride?" She asked while looking around.

Rosé: "Here! Your pretty soon-to-bride is here!" She said with a big smile while walking towards her friends.

Jisoo: "Chaeng!" She hugged her. "I miss you! And, congratulations on your recent album. It's definitely a hit!" She told her.

Rosé: "Thanks, Unnie! I miss you and you too, Nini!" She said hugging Jennie.

Jennie: "You sure you wanna get married now? You're at the peak of your career." She questioned her.

Lisa: "Hey, what are you saying?" She elbowed Jennie.

Rosé: "It's okay, Lisa." She chuckled. "And, I'm super sure, Jen. He's more important to me and besides, it's not like my career would end because I got married." She continued.

Jisoo: "Wah! Our Chaeyoung has grown up so much and is getting married soon. Now I'm emotional." She said with tears forming in her eyes.

Rosé: "Unnie, you're making me cry." She started getting emotional as well.

Lisa: "You guys stop it. It's too early for this drama. Save this for later." She said, trying to stop them from crying.

Rosé: "You're right. It's too early for this." She laughed. "Why don't you guys settle down. Let me just make a quick call to my handsome groom." She said, smiling.

The girls nodded and went to the living room. They have been friends since college. Jisoo who's a year older has been a close friend of Lisa and Rosé from the time Jennie introduced her to them. Since then, they have been best friends, more like a family as well.

-

In another place in Seoul City. 

Jimin: "Honey." He answered the phone, happily. Rosé called him to update him that her friends are already at the hotel and to check on him too.

<Rosé's end not audible>

Jimin: "Good to know that they're already with you. Jin, Suga, Jhope and RM are already here. Just waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook." He said.

Jimin: "Ow, looks like they're already here. I'll call you later, hon. Bye!" He said before ending the call.

Jimin: "You guys are finally here! What took you so long?" He asked them.

Jungkook: "Well, Tae took too long to pick me up." He complained.

Taehyung: "Then you should have not waited for me and got here alone. I told you that I had to wait for Jennie to pick up Jisoo from our house before I could leave. But you insisted that we should go here together." He answered.

RM: "Hey, that's enough! You two do not start. We're here to celebrate and enjoy the night." He told them.

Jimin: "RM's right. You guys are amongst the richest and famous people in Korea who look honorable in front of the public but are actually silly and childish when no one's looking." He stated a fact.

Taehyung: "And, what do you think of yourself, Chim?" He glared at him.

Jimin: "What do you mean?" He fired back.

Suga: "Enough, children!" He shouted which made everyone look at him. "You, you and you!" He pointed at Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. "You really are the youngest here, always our headache." He complained while shaking his head.

The maknae's immediately stopped with their argument.

Jhope: "You know, I still can't believe that 2 of you (maknaes) have settled down already. I mean first it was Taehyung and Jimin in a couple of months. I don't understand how your wives can deal with your attitude." He said, more like mocking them.

Jin: "Sure, they are a pain in the ass." He chuckled, joining the conversation.

RM: "2 out of 3 you said. How about the youngest among them, still no plans of following Tae and Jimin's path?" He asked Jungkook.

Jungkook: He shook his head. "Nope. I don't think it's going to happen soon." He answered.

Taehyung: "Still not over your ex I guess." He said.

Jungkook: "Hmm, let's say it's like that." He answered while looking straight at him.

Jhope: "What do you even mean?" He asked, confused. "But you know, these guys were the first ones to be in a relationship and settle down. What happened to the older ones?" He said, trying to stop himself from laughing.

Suga: "Well, I'm taken. I'm in a stable relationship so exclude myself in this narrative." He explained.

Jin: "Whatever!" He said looking at Suga. "And you." He was pointing at Jhope. "How dare you start this topic?" He clicked his tongue. "You know that we are on the same boat, right?" He said in frustration.

Jungkook: "It's the least that I expect from Mr. Worldwide Handsome." He teased Jin which made everyone laugh.

Jin was about to fight back but RM stopped them.

RM: "Seriously guys, we need to stop right here. This conversation is going nowhere. Now that we are complete, can we start this Bachelor party?" He asked.

Jimin: "Yes, yes! Let's start and get wasted tonight!" He announced.

-

It's now 10PM. Both parties are going well according to how they planned it. Both groups have prepared activities for everyone to enjoy.

Taehyung and Jisoo on a video call.

(Please disregard the text in the picture. Credits to the owner of this edit.)

Taehyung: How's everything going there?

Jisoo: It's fun! We're having a great time. How's the party there, Tae?

Taehyung: It's fine. We just finished some activities. Just settling down with some drinks.

Jisoo: Okay, don't drink too much though. You might get a bad headache when you wake up tomorrow.

Taehyung: Hmmm. Right. And, you're not here to make haejangguk (hangover soup).

Jisoo: Well, if you get a hangover, I'll insist Jennie to take me there so I can cook soup for you. *chuckled*

Taehyung: As if that brat would do that especially if you're asking her to do it because of me. "scoffed*

Jisoo: I could make her. Don't worry. *smiled brightly*

Taehyung: We'll see that. *silence* How about you? Are you drinking?

Jisoo: Um, just a little. You know I easily get drunk so I can't drink too much. 1 glass is enough for the night. *laughed*

Taehyung: Okay, tell your bestfriends not to force you to drink more.

Jisoo: They already know. Don't worry, Tae. *sweet smile*

Taehyung: Okay. I guess I'll just call you again later when it's time for bed.

Jisoo: Alright. Talk to you again later, Tae. Bye!

Taehyung: Bye!

He ended the call and took a deep breath while looking at his phone.

Jin: "You sounded like a whipped married man." He interrupted Taehyung while having a deep thought.

Taehyung: From looking at his phone to looking at him. "How long have you been eavesdropping to my conversation with my wife?" He asked angrily. 

Jin: "Your wife." He chuckled. He sat on the couch opposite to Taehyung. "I did not intend to listen to your conversation with your wife." He said emphasizing the word wife. "You were not with the others so I thought of checking on you and found you here and overheard about the 'not drinking too much' topic which I find cute so I stayed to listen to your conversation." He explained and laughed. 

Taehyung: "Bastard!" He glared at him. 

Jin: "Hey, respect your hyung." He gave him a serious look. "But it's okay. Now I can confirm that you are one romantic husband to your wife." He's back to teasing him.

Taehyung: "Whatever do you mean, hyung? We've been married for more than a year, we're not used to being away from each other so having that kind of conversation with her is just normal." He explained.

Jin: "Hmm. Okay, if you say so." He answered but still not convinced by what he said. "But I must say." He continued. "You sound different now when you talk to her. I can see your soft side. I'm hearing concern, sincerity and..." He got cut off.

Taehyung: "Hyung." He interrupted him. "I'm not having this conversation with you tonight." He warned him.

Jin: "Okay, okay!" He chuckled. "You may not realize but you are changing, Tae." He said. 

Taehyung: "Jin!" He said with a cold tone. 

Jin: "Fine." He smiled. "I'm out of here, bro. I need to leave before you punch my beautiful face." He said before leaving him alone.

Taehyung looked at him while he walked away. Now he's back at looking at his phone again. He was scrolling and was searching for something until he stopped and stared at it. 

For a some time, he remained quiet. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of her... his wife, Jisoo.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

326K 16.6K 27
irene has always been the first in everything, whilst jisoo always comes in second after her. but what happens when kim taehyung comes into the pictu...
34K 1.3K 25
Wherein Jennie gets back to her country to win the love of her life's heart,Jisoo.She knows that she's already married but,she's still too eager to g...
505K 18.3K 40
Taehyung has to marry Jungkook for the sake of the company, will he survive or will the underworld take him under? started : 06/07/2021 published : 2...
44.9K 2K 26
Jisoo has a crush on Taehyung from childhood. Taehyung hates Jisoo whole heartedly. Read to find out their love story!!! Most impressive ranking :- •...