Malice - Lizkook

By lizkookdairies

Will his Malice towards her,ever lead to love? More

𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
1---A Nightmare
2---Painful goodbye
3---A delivery girl?!
4---Teresa or Lisa
5---The duality he has
6---Graphics are better
7---Guy friends are more dangerous
8---Wedding bells
9---Where is JK?
10---Sociopath
11---he is mine
12---unholy noises
13---Jeon Lalisa! Where were you?
14---Slap
15---A bet?!
16---Potato cheese balls
17---Betrayed
18---My fault?!
19---Not asking for your permission
20---You miss me already?
21---Relax! loud mouth
22---Shopping
23---Pretend
24---pervert
25---Nice to meet your wife
26---he's hotter
27---nightmare again?!
28---An ideal Woman
29---Disrespect
30--I hate you
31πŸ‘„
32---Somebody needs me
33---Your husband wont like it
34---Shameless

35---stormy night

282 12 5
By lizkookdairies

As jungkook opened the door,he found a dark atmosphere.The harsh winds were outside but the effect was inside.

Lisa looked awfully strange,not like she used to be.

He joined his eyebrows.

"What is going on?"

Lisa smirked sarcastically and came nearer.

"Or should I ask this question to you?"

He didn't say anything as he was purplexed.

"Why Jeon jungkook!You are quite busy these days,Making false accusations against companies."

He sighed in response.She had to know it someday.It was inevitable.

"You are a cheater,and a fucking jealous bitch."she barked at him.He smiled a little.

"Jealous?cheater?Why are you describing the traits of you dad?"

Lisa widened her eyes.She felt like he prickled her heart.How can this man be so shameless.

"Yes!Lisa let me tell you more briefly,Not only destroying your dad's company but also marrying you was my personal purpose,I just wanted to revenge your fucking dad."

So,that was the reason why he hated her so much but still married her.She recoiled inwardly at the malice in his eyes.This made her move aback.She had been decieved from the very beginning.

"Your dad is a killer.That motherfucker killed my father.He deserves it."He spit those words finally out that were stored in his heart from a very long time.

Not caring about the reaction,the girl had.The heavy sound of winds,rain and thundering outside was nothing compared to what was happening inside the house.

"W-what are. ..You saying?!"She said feebly as she couldn't even mumble a word.

"I was a kid,Lisa! Watching my dad's murder through my bare eyes.Only 8.I even pissed in my pants due to fear,watching the bullet passing through my father's head.It was him.I saw him ...Your father."

He said with emotions filling his heart.

"Now these fucking nightmare kill me in my dreams."

Lisa turned aback.

"Shut the fuck up!I know my dad.He can't even hurt an insect.You are taking it way too far.Just stay away from me and my family."

She was convinced that he is a phycho and she didn't trusted him anymore.

"One can't deny what one saw with his bare eyes."

"Y-you know what!I hate you...I HATE YOU jungkook!You destroyed my life...I hope to never ever see you again."

She cried out with tears falling like rain from her eyes.But the monster was standing in front of her was heartless.He watched everything coldly.

Saying this she left the main door with a loud slam.

Lisa had no where to go.Absolutely nowhere,her world was shattered through her own eyes.She didn't know where to go.

All she could do was to call Jennie that time.She was the one who could help her at this crucial time.She called Jennie,But there voices weren't clear due to weak network.
Lisa could even speak and she shivered due to emotional breakdown.

"Ah ....Jen ...!"

Jennie was confused,
"Hey Lisa ?What happened?"

"I need your help.I am ...umm.... outside house...help me !Jennie"and she cried.

"Can't hear you Lisa?"

"I am outside my house.Will you pick me up?'

"You wait,I am coming..."

For about 15 mins Lisa was outside in the rain.Just then Jennie came and picked her to her house.Lisa was completely drenched.

Jennie was shocked to see the awful condition of her friend.Her eyes were red and tears mixed with rain with wet clothes.

She didn't even speak a word and drove the car to her house.She knew her friend wasn't in the state to talk to her.

As she took her inside.Jackson called Jennie.

"Jen!where were you...''
He stopped when he saw Lisa like that.Jennie hinted him to be quite.

Jennie helped Lisa to change her clothes and made a cup of coffee for her and let her to sleep.

Next morning,Lisa woke up and she talked about everything to Jackson and Jennie.

"that dumb mf! What does he think about himself?"

"That isn't completely his fault Jennie.It's mine too and my parents.They forced me too get into this marriage with a mad man.I suffocated every day in that house."

"So,What now?"Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"I will get what I deserve,I will head to Thailand,Start a new life and re-establish Manoban enterprises."

Jackson looked at Lisa,"Cool ,then Lisa!
We have our branches in Thailand.
First of all divorce that motherfucker!"

"I have talked to Jimin about that.."

In jungkook's Home
Jimin asked him with worry, "where will she go? "

Jungkook furrowed his brows a little. ''I wanted this, I wanted my father's revenge. "

"So, are you happy now,? "He asked.

Jungkook groaned. " Not happy, but satisfied! "He smirked.

Vicious him.

After a few hours.

"Hello!Jahyun!Did Lisa come here.C,mon tell me...!what do you mean no....Where will she go then...She has nowhere to go."jngkook was frustrated.

Jimin suddenly knocked on the door and came in.

"Um..Jungkook...Lisa called me in the morning and asked for divorce papers."

"What the fuck!where is she?"

"Jungkook you had a fight with her last night and she left don't you remember?"

He grabbed his head and rolled his eyes.

"Right!... Uh...I did!"

"So, don't think much and sign these papers now.Your purpose is over.Now let the Little girl live .''

He sighed the papers and Lisa did too.They were divorced and after a few days Lisa flew to Thailand to her mom and dad.She told them everything.

"I am so sorry sweetie !We were so lost on the business and we handed you a lunatic man."

"I knew jungkook had some psychological disorders when his dad died but i didn't know the condition was that much serious."said her dad.
Jackson and Jennie were with her too.

Now,in the night Jackson and Lisa were sitting on the balcony.

"Lisa?You know the first time I saw you.I wasn't the man who would come after a woman for no selfish reason.But for you I seem to do anything."

Lisa had nothing to say about that.

"You know why I hate jungkook so much?"
Lisa looked at him,to continue.

"He had ruined my life.I was perfectly normal with my girlfriend Chungha,who was a tattoo artist. He raised false accusations against her because he was jealous.My parents Never let me meet her again because they trusted him so much.I was shocked and depressed for years and years from that and then one day,I came to know that she had committed suicide."

"Oh.. " She nodded.

To be continued....

Had to end this book due to some reasons. I also wanted to keep it short and precised.

Love you all and thank you for your support🩷🩷🩷🪻

I would also like to know if you want it's sequal.

Vote for Malice Book 2

It bleeds my heart to know that 9 out of 10 people in Gaza don't eat everyday.
Whenever I eat, smile and study, Guilt overwhelms me.
We as a United nation are extremely shameful for such helplessness.
#stop genocide in Gaza.
🍉🍉🍉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.3K 23
❝ in which he twists the story around to make the situation look like it's all her fault ❞ book 1:finished book 2:ongoing
683K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
9.5K 371 52
β—‰ Force/arrange marriage au β—‰ The first time they met she became his enemy β—‰ The second time they met she became his finance β—‰ The third time they m...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...