SWEET DREAMS (haitus) || Bont...

By kaygarza

" i will not let anyone live if they did what i did." In which a foreign girl set to marry young finishes wit... More

SWEET DREAMS
ACT I
rei
ichi
ni
san
yon
go
roku
nana
hachi
kyuu
juuichi
juuni
juusan
juuyon
juugo
ACT II
juuroku
juunana
juuhachi
juukyu
nijuu
nijuu ichi
nijuu san
nijuu yon
nijuu go
nijuu roku
nijuu nana
nijuu hachi
nijuu kyuu
san juu
sanjuu ichi.
sanjuu ni.

nijuu ni

89 7 0
By kaygarza

                                                                                            "I HOPE EVERYONE has a great weekend! This was a great first week back. I am so excited to get to know all of you." Mayumi smiled at her new students for the year.

April brought about new kids for the teachers of Japan. For Mayumi, a new batch of 2nd grade, rowdy kid, who know nothing but money. Understanding and evaluating spoiled kids is a lot more to handle.

They all waved excitedly to their new sensei as they walked out the door. Some bowing and others giving out hugs like any young child would. She gave them a smile and pat on the back, knowing today was going to be an exciting day.

The opening of the Izanami Mafia's new club, Korianda no hana, was the evening. So Mayumi had to go home and get dressed. The name meant coriander, which was the flower to signify a heavy feeling of lust. The club was for people who needed the safe space to explore their personal pleasures, as well as a means to meeting like minded people.

"Anzai-sensei, you may go home for now! Someone covered your shift for the after school stuff. Rumi-san had taken your early release slip." Another academy teacher explained, moving into Mayumi's classroom to gather all the papers for the day. "Good luck today at the opening! As much as I would like to go, I don't think that type of club is my scene."

Mayumi laguhed, moving to get her things from a cabinet in the room. She hopes this year would be a good one, only being the second year that the school had been open. A larger amount of kids had now enrolled, some grades even having more than one teacher at this point. But that the great thing, not the building is being out to good use. And if need be in the future they might just be able to expand it.

With a wave of her hand to all her colleagues, her phone began to ring in her purse. She stopped for a bit before continuing on to her car in the parking lot. With a quick check of the caller ID, she pressed the green button, moving to hold the device up to her ear.

"Hello," She spoke to the other person.

"Hi, Anzai-sama! I just wanted to let you know that the outfit you had requested for tonight has been delivered to the condo and we are setting up as we speak!" Tetsuro Hana's voice resounded through the speaker. Mayumi hummed in acknowledgment.

"Yes thank you, Tetsuro. Try to not to over do it with the decorations. This is a sex club, not a karaoke opening." Tetsuro laughed on the other end of the phone. Mayumi smiled, setting her things down into her car before beginning her drive to her home.

"I have everything covered don't worry. All you need to do is get yourself ready and we'll be waiting."

"Alright, I will see you at 7."

THE CLUB OPENED at 8, enough to give the occupants time to get home from work and unwind some before coming down to explore their sexual needs and desires. Mayumi greeted those few who had made it in the past hour, only a handful but it was only just the opening. And a lot of people are going to be scared to open up about their taboo likes, especially out in public.

The champagne colored dress reached down to Mayumi's knees, but on the right side the slip reached all the way up to her hip. The side strap of the underwear was clear, blending in to her skin to make it seem as though she isn't wearing any. Her heels were wrapped along her legs, straps pulled to show off more of her small feet but smooth legs.

"Is the drink bar stocked to the brim? That is something we are going to have to keep stocked. I'm positive you all know how dehydrated one gets after having intense moments." Mayumi strutted along the open area, coming up to the cleaned and polished bar. The tender smiled at their boss, handing her a fruity drink that was free of alcohol.

"We also have small snacks that doctors recommended after those kinds of excursions." Tetsuro spoke from behind Mayumi, a clipboard in hand and head piece on her head. The woman smiled, eyes growing wide when she noticed who had walked into the building.

"Ryuuske-san!" Mayumi smiled, waving her arms out to give them a kiss on the cheeks. Rei gleamed back, a laugh spilling from her lips.

"Oh, what a charming place you made here! You really thought about everything, dear!" The older women gushed, looking around the area in awe.

"Thank you. Couldn't have come up with such a great place without your help." Mayumi told them.

"And a great place this is." Hinaga smiled. "We will be sure to tell some of our clients. I'm sure they would appreciate the less money spent on travel."

Mayumi tilted her head, confusion reading on her face.

"But wouldn't you loose money by loosing clients?"

"For us money is just an added bonus. Giving people the chance to explore their bodies and inner sexual desires means much more." Mayumi frowned her eyebrows at Rei's response.

"Not everyone has the same means of finding what they like or getting the chance to have a safe space to do what they like. Talking about your feelings and your likes with people who understand you means so much."

Mayumi's smile slowly diminished at what the Ryuuske insinuated.

"Yes, well, I know all about that." A couple more people walked in, the Ryuuske giving the mafia boss smiles.

"We'll leave you to it." Rei smiled, giving Mayumi one last squeeze of her arm. The native Spaniard smiled at the people in front of her, before walking away to greet some of the people who had walked in.

Most of the clients who walked in were nervous people, others held themselves high and proud, nothing to hide. Thought it was moving along smoothly, everyone finding a groove in themselves and enjoying what was offered. They talked for the most part, nothing exciting or sexual going on for the first day. It was more of a time to get to know everyone, meet new people before moving on to those fun times.

Heels clicking caught Mayumi's attention, the woman turning to see who had entered the club. The man was tall, face flat but still looking around in curiosity. A large burn scar stood out on the left side of his face. His shoes were for dress shoes, but they made tapping noises along the floor, like the soles were made to sound that way.

Mayumi walked her way over to him, giving him a nice smile. It took him a while to look over at her, his eyes too busy taking in the club's decorations.

"Hi! Welcome to Korianda no hana." Mayumi spoke, giving the man a bow. He quietly gave one back to her, eyes returning to look around.

"What brings you here today?"

"An acquaintance recommended this place." Inui answered Mayumi, looking down at his shoes.

"Well I hope you can go back to tell your friend how good it was. Can I assume you know what you are looking for here than?" Inui chuckled, smiling at Mayumi as she lead him towards the tables that sat near the drink bar. They took a seat at a booth table, a waiter came to ask if they wanted anything.

"Can I ask why you're here as well?" Mayumi smiled brightly, eyes crinkling at the ends.

"Other than being the owner, it's just something I found."

"So than," Inui glanced around the club, while many are for the most part mingling, you could clearly see the large dynamics some had. "You do this?"

"Do you want a fabricated story or the truth?"

"Whatever lets you rest easy in telling other." Inui shrugged.

"I'm still researching." Mayumi answered, looking over at a sub/dom dynamic. The sub was clearly the one looking at the floor, hands held together and waiting for their dom to tell them something. Such an obedient little thing, Mayumi thought.

"Doing your research for this kind of stuff is good."

"Yes, no one wants to mess up of course. Could cost you a lot if you did." Mayumi smiled at her employee. Two hydrating drinks being placed on to the table in plastic bottle.

"What do you like about it?"

"Me? What to choose, what to choose." She pondered a bit on the question, going back to her recollection of what she had seen. "If I told you, would it make you run away?"

"This is an open-minded place for those kinds of things," Inui answered her. "Asking about others....likes....is a given."

Mayumi looked over at Inui, tongue poking at her cheek inside her mouth.

"I like commanding people." She told him. "Especially men."

Inui gave a chuckle. "Sounds like a thrill."

"I would assume so, I haven't gotten the chance to go far."

"So you've done this before?" Inui inquired, head tilting in curiosity.

"I don't think enacting revenge on a threat is doing much."

"If it gets you off, it's enough." Mayumi questioned herself at his words. She swirled her bottle around, moving to play with the cap. Giving Inui a glance, she squinted her eyes as she watched him scan over the club.

"Anzai Mayumi."

"I know," Inui spoke, going to look down at the table. "My acquaintance told me."

"So they know me?" She asked surprised.

"More than I'd care to admit." Now that got her attention more. Some how this man was involved with someone who was involved with Mayumi. But her attention was on the way he spoke about this other person.

"Would you like to tell me who?" She watched as he seemed nonchalant to her questions, but he picked at his fingers, his skin flushing in color.

"I don't think he'd appreciate it." He was trying to protect himself or the other person.

For what? Mayumi asked herself. All this friend did was tell this guy about the BDSM club. She scrutinized him some more, hand moving to hold her head up.

"What is he to you?" She asked, trying to pry some without pushing too much.

"I can't answer that when I don't know the answer myself."

Before Mayumi could answer the man back, she glanced off to the side and watched as Saiyama marched his way inside the club.

"Pardon me." Mayumi told Inui, shoving her way out of the booth and towards the larger man heading her way.

"What are you doing here, Saiyama?" Mayumi asked, eyes frowned at the person she left in charge of her main club.

"Someone found one of our prostitutes." Her face showed more confusion, giving way to how that was a problem. "She's dead. Badly beaten and left in pieces."

Inui watched from the booth as Mayumi's face suddenly took a dark turn. She was calm but her anger was beginning to slip through quickly.

"People are saying it might have been Rikodou."

Inui flinched some as Mayumi suddenly shoved the large man to the side, her feet stomping their way out of the club. Her hands were clenched and she didn't dare to look anywhere but ahead of her. Turning back in his seat, taking a gulp of his drink, Inui began to sort through his memories of where he had the name Rikodou.

Ultimately he concluded, he had heard it slip from Kokonoi's mouth once. And it didn't seem to be a friendly slip of the name.

" i miss the conversation "

Maps
Maroon 5

" but i wonder where were you "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.3K 51
𝐏𝐓 | ❝𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳❞. • Your life was never meant to turn out that way. But the question here is:...
620K 27.9K 88
from a straight A student to a homeless to Japan's most ruthless woman. this is the story of Bonten's Angel of death.
6.8K 251 32
when you forgotten your world and everything you have to fulfill and to be with someone you never wished to be with, how will you manage all of those...