Kidnapped by a Werewolf

By Gwendolynst

It was like any other day, but worse. My two best friends Bridgette and Emma, who seem to be my only friends... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

56 3 3
By Gwendolynst

We walked into the cafeteria when I remembered I didn't have my lunch.
"Hey," I look over at Jake "my lunch box is kind of on the other side of the school. You can sit down and I'll go get it." I turn and attempt to walk. I'm then stopped by two hands going around my waist.
"Ya, I don't think so. I'll help you and you can't say anything to stop me." Jake says with a smirk so I turn and look him straight in the eyes and say
"I'm on my period." I've never seen someone back away so fast! It was hilarious! I was hunched over laughing so hard I was crying. Jake comes up to me and slaps my arm but not hard.
"That was mean" Jake pouts. Aww he looks kinda cute when he pouts! A smile starts to grow on Jake's face and I don't understand why but decide not to ask.
     I decide not to fight Jake and use him as a crutch because I'm a lazy ass in pain. We walk, well I limp, to my locker. We don't say a word to each other but it's not awkward. We get to my locker and I pull out my lunch box and a change of clothes. I feel disgusting covered in sweat.
"Is there anything in that lunch box?" Jake asks and I just nod. "Then what is in it?" He asks but a little pissed now.
"Well there's an ice pack, a water, and a bag of chips." I say with a smile but the look on Jake's face makes me rethink what I said.
"That's all you brought?!" Jake all but yelled.
"WOULD YOU SHUT UP BEFORE THE SCHOOL HEARS YOU!" I whisper shout. "I always eat dinner but this is the only other meal. I know I'm an idiot so shut up. I'm trying to get better." I whisper again. Jake nods and looks off into the distance. Like a corny movie scene just without the wind blowing in his hair. I start to laugh just thinking about it. God, I'm weird. I look up and notice Jake giving me a weird look. I shrug and limp away back to the café of hell!
-----------------
  Well that was short af. Sorry to everyone who still actually reads this. Im a jackass, I know. I just didn't have time and then I was guilt tripped. So TADA!!!!!!😛😊👾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 15.2K 46
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
514K 20.1K 31
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
494K 11K 49
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
113K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...