Chapter 4

We walked into the cafeteria when I remembered I didn't have my lunch.
"Hey," I look over at Jake "my lunch box is kind of on the other side of the school. You can sit down and I'll go get it." I turn and attempt to walk. I'm then stopped by two hands going around my waist.
"Ya, I don't think so. I'll help you and you can't say anything to stop me." Jake says with a smirk so I turn and look him straight in the eyes and say
"I'm on my period." I've never seen someone back away so fast! It was hilarious! I was hunched over laughing so hard I was crying. Jake comes up to me and slaps my arm but not hard.
"That was mean" Jake pouts. Aww he looks kinda cute when he pouts! A smile starts to grow on Jake's face and I don't understand why but decide not to ask.
     I decide not to fight Jake and use him as a crutch because I'm a lazy ass in pain. We walk, well I limp, to my locker. We don't say a word to each other but it's not awkward. We get to my locker and I pull out my lunch box and a change of clothes. I feel disgusting covered in sweat.
"Is there anything in that lunch box?" Jake asks and I just nod. "Then what is in it?" He asks but a little pissed now.
"Well there's an ice pack, a water, and a bag of chips." I say with a smile but the look on Jake's face makes me rethink what I said.
"That's all you brought?!" Jake all but yelled.
"WOULD YOU SHUT UP BEFORE THE SCHOOL HEARS YOU!" I whisper shout. "I always eat dinner but this is the only other meal. I know I'm an idiot so shut up. I'm trying to get better." I whisper again. Jake nods and looks off into the distance. Like a corny movie scene just without the wind blowing in his hair. I start to laugh just thinking about it. God, I'm weird. I look up and notice Jake giving me a weird look. I shrug and limp away back to the café of hell!
-----------------
  Well that was short af. Sorry to everyone who still actually reads this. Im a jackass, I know. I just didn't have time and then I was guilt tripped. So TADA!!!!!!😛😊👾