๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก...

By Urus_Bangtan

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐'๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
1. ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข.
2. ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
3. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ?
4. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด?
5. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ.
6. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ.
8. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด?
9. ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.
10. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ.
11. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.
12. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.
13. ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
14. ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ.
NO UPDATE PT. 7777777
15. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.
16. ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ.
17. ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.
18. ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต..๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ?
19. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
20.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต.
21. ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
22. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜œ๐˜ด.
NEW BOOK(FR FR)

7. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.

366 22 6
By Urus_Bangtan

"Taehyungie Hyung? "

It was Jungkook's voice. Both the brothers pulled away and turned to see the other.

What happened few minutes ago.

Jungkook got a little worried since Taehyung had not returned. The ravenette didn't even say where he was going and just left excusing himself. So after not being able to focus much on Jimin as he was busy with Tae running around his mind, Kook excused himself too.

Just as he left the Room, if Jungkook was an bunny you could see his ears twitching hearing the resonating sounds of laughter entering his ears. Curiously the brunet made his way to the Room where the sound was coming from. It was Tae's brother Namjoon's Room. He learned the name from Jimin few minutes ago. And the two were just talking and giggling about the brothers cute bond.

As soon as he came closer, somewords fell on his ears making Jungkook more curious of it.

"I want to go back to America Hyungie.. I miss him.. " Taehyung's voice small and sad.

Jungkook was confused about the words. Why did they older want to go back? And who was he? Why was Taehyung's voice so sad when he uttered the words. Shrugging the thoughts away before he could get caught eveasdropping he called out for the Ravenette.

"Taehyungie Hyung? " He asked, now standing in front of the open door. Jungkook's eyes soon met the two brothers hugging. Kook widened his doe eyes and was about to run away thinking he ruined the brotherly moment.

"Wait! Come here inside! " Namjoon voice ringed in the brunet's ears as he stood frozen on his heels. A bit scared that the older will scold him for ruining their moment. Kook wanted to run away but he also wanted know more about Namjoon. The boy had suddenly caught interest in Tae's brother after their weird naked meeting in the morning.

The brown haired was so lost in his decision making that he had forgotten to reply. He didn't even noticed the two brothers were now in front of him watching Kook's thinking face curiously. Taehyung giggled at how hard the latter was thinking and tap the button round nose of Kook with his index.

"Earth to Jeon! " Tae exclaimed giggling again, Jungkook did came back but got lost in the giggle now. He quickly shook his thoughts away trying to focus on the two in the front.

"Meet him Kook! My brother Namjoon! "

"Hey Jungkook. It's nice to meet you! " Greeted Joon as he forwarded his hand to shake. The brunet offered a small smile and greeted back shaking hands.

After they pulled away, Jungkook kept on staring at his hand that he used for shaking. He could she stars flying round and round around his hand. The brunet quickly looked up again as he called for the latter.

"Namjoon Hyung! "

"Yes Jungkook? "

"You are so cool! " Jungkook did his bunny smile. His words catching the two brothers off guard. They both turned to look at each other and smiled wide.

"Guess it's just the twin brother things! " Tae mouthed to Namjoon who nodded and then later thanked the brunet. Soon they decided to go watch movies. The work divided into two with Taekook doing the popcorn things while Minjoon thinking about which movies to watch.

In the kitchen.

Taehyung was engrossed in showing Jungkook where everything was when unexpectedly the brunet held the older's wrist making him stop. Tae turned his gaze from the kitchen stuffs to Jungkook who was looking at him. He (TH) couldn't hold the gaze as he again got reminded how bold the cute boy is. And Kook agained felt as if the older was ignoring him.

"Um what's the matter Kook? " Tae asked looking away.

"Hyung I'm sorry. Please don't ignore me. "

"Wh-what!? "

"Really I mean it. I didn't want you make you uncomfortable.. Please- " Jungkook couldn't complete as Taehyung's laughter echoed in his ears. The older was all of a sudden laughing and Kook didn't know why. He just decided to let the older laugh as much as he wanted cause Kook liked when Tae laughs because of him.

After few minutes of laughing and staring, Tae decided to speak up.

"Kook! I wasn't uncomfortable or ignoring you! *squishes JK's cheeks * um you can say I was just shy to face you.. " Tae's cheeks flushed red as he still continued to squish the younger's cheeks in hope that the brunet didn't hear the last sentence. Jungkook took a moment to understand what he just heard and when he did he slowly placed his hands on Tae's palm that were squishing his cheeks.

Pulling the hands away and softly caressing them with his thumbs Kook smiled saying, "So Taehyungie Hyung was shy and that's why he couldn't face me? "

"Jungkook! Stop! "

"Nope! "

"Jungkookiee don't na! "

"Okay okay~ by the way you look really good without make up you know... " Jungkook compliment as he started working on food while Taehyung now stood frozen trying to understand what he just heard. Another blush covered his cheeks as Tae did an internal battle with his heart to stop thumping so loudly inside.

"Taehyung! We have selected the movies. When are you bringing the food? " Namjoon's words brought Tae back to earth. He quickly replied back and got engrossed in doing the work.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

After coming out from the kitchen, Jungkook settled himself besides Jimin while Taehyung walked to Namjoon. They were soon in the movie but Tae's attention was more on Jikook rather than the movie. And well Joon noticed this and whispered gaining his brother's attention.

"What's the matter? "

"Jungkook likes Jimin Hyung. "

"What!? " Namjoon yelled gaining everyone attention on him. Taehyung was quick to shut the older up by slapping his hands on the moving lips but well they still gained the attention of Jikook.

"What happened Hyung? " Jimin asked.

"Nothing Jiminie~ he was kinda too engrossed in the movie! " Taehyung hated lying to his best friend but just had too. Namjoon knew this and  glanced at his brother with eyes full of fear.

Jimin bought it because the movie had just great plot twist at the moment but Jungkook seemed to be questioning. The brunet though shrugged his questions away and tried to focus on Jimin and the movie.

Back to Taejoon.

"Are you an idiot or something!? " Taehyung whispered-yelled at his brother who started muttering series of apologises.

"Only on condition! "

"What is it!? I'll do everything Tae! " Namjoon was desperate. Taehyung mentally smirked as he responded with a sly grin, "Tell me about Seokjin-ssi later! "

"Okay- what no! " The blue haired was trapped, poor him could never get away from his brother's extremely lovely behavior.

"Yes you did say. *Joon sighed * Now focus, so like I'm helping him with Jimin but it's kinda weird to watch someone like my boyfriend trying to impress someone else more precisely my best friend you know.. "

"Wow. So your helping your brother-in-law to set up with your best friend? *TH nodded * that's nice my cute cupid! " Namjoon pulled his brother's cheeks who whined, "Hyung~~ "

"Yes yes okay I'll stop. But you still do you know he is not your Jeongguk right? I know him very well. Jeongguk truly loves only you. His eyes are just for you. So remember to differ okay? " Namjoon words hit Taehyung very well. He smiled understanding them and hugged his brother tightly.

After few hours.

While during the start of second movie, the boys had ordered food and had eaten it after the arrival. It was the fourth movie ongoing, when suddenly something struck Jimin's mind. He quickly turned to Taehyung and told something which shocked everyone.

"Oh right Taehyungie my boyfriends want to meet you. " Jimin smiled wide.

"What!? " Yelled Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook in unison.

Oh no! What a mess?! The author thought.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Definitely a mess!

Do Vote and Comment.

Do tell me your favorite genre and your imagines! It does helps.
For eg. Fantasy Genre and Hate to Love relationship!!

STREAM THE ASTRONAUT BY SEOKJIN💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 17
In which Taehyung can't stop fantasizing about his group member Jeongguk. Contains: Smut Switch Taekook Strong language Crack Fluff Angst
20.9K 604 23
"แตƒ แต—โฑโฟสธ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ โฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— โฑหข แต‰โฟแต’แต˜แตสฐ แต—แต’ สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– แตแต‰",แต—แตƒแต‰สฐสธแต˜โฟแต หขแตƒโฑแตˆ หขแต’แถ แต—หกสธ แต—แต’ สฒแต˜โฟแตแตแต’แต’แต,แตแตƒแตโฑโฟแต แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡แต’สธ'หข สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— แตแต‰หกแต— แถ แต’สณ สฐโฑแต. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...
1.2M 71.7K 48
ไธ€ they say love is pain. well darling, let's hurt tonight. ๏น ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ!๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ!๐ญ๐š๐ž [completed]
825K 32.4K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019โ™ก] #2 - taekook [8/08/019โ™ก] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019โ™ก] #1 - taehyungxjungk...