My Quirky Love

By Imisshoe

This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a... More

Chapter 1: The floor is lava
Chapter 2: Three idiots
Chapter 3: Loner
Chapter 4: Stranger Danger
Chapter 5: Mr. Hoodie
Chapter 6: cute dresses
Chapter 7: Popeyes
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Adopted
Chapter 10: catch you
Chapter 11: Excessive
Chapter 12: Kung Fu Master
Chapter 13: isn't he in Star wars?
Chapter 14: Twin
Chapter 15: Stud
Chapter 16: Old man who sells Fried chicken
Chapter 17: Male pregnancy
Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers
Chapter 19: hemorrhoids and cushion seats
Chapter 20: Are you rich?
Chapter 21: Cunning Mrs. Rosen- Hower
Chapter 22: Bouncy castle
Chapter 23: God help me
Chapter 24: Let's talk about Periods
Chapter 25: dimples
Chapter 26: English 101
Chapter 27: Gagged
Chapter 28: Alligator
Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power
Chapter 30: Operation first date
Chapter 31: Alfred the AI
Chapter 32: Who runs the world
Chapter 33: Junk
Chapter 34: Pesky Flies
Chapter 35: Mr. Mute
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Chapter 37: snakes and ladder
Chapter 38: suspicious
Chapter 39: Elephant's trunk
Chapter 41: Extinction
Chapter 42: Cockroach and Mold
Chapter 43: Camping
Chapter 44: 911
Chapter 45: Chokehold
Chapter 46: Procreation
Chapter 47: Purple Unicorn Onesie
Chapter 48: kidnap
Chapter 49 Are You ready?
Chapter 50: The chaotic plan
Chapter 51: Sky is the limit
Chapter 52: K.O
Chapter 53: Five years
Chapter 54: Power
Epilogue

Chapter 40:Pollination

15.9K 855 93
By Imisshoe

Sunshine's POV

Bonding with auntie Cara was a blast.
She came as soon as Grey Grey went to the office.

James was obviously distraught when Antie Cara forced him to go out of the house. I don't know if Auntie Cara notice but James eyes was very scary.

His eyes promised retribution.
If that day comes, I hope I am in another place.

Auntie Cara insisted that we got mani and pedi. That was the first time I got pampered.

I thought cutting your nails was enough. I was wrong.

Auntie Cara insist that I do some foot spa. That's the strangest thing that I did.
I pity the attendant who did mine. My callous was so thick that she was forced to use 2 of that small paddle thingy on each foot.

After that so called foot spa, my feet became so soft. It was a miracle.

I vow that I will now start wearing my slippers inside the house so that my feet will not get callous and Miss foot spa will not plot murder once she scrub my foot again next month.

We also did some treatments on our hair.

"You know Ella you're so lucky." Auntie Cara started.

"Why?"

"Your boys are all behave. Unlike mine. I swear to God everyday I am contemplating murder."

Ella and I laugh.

"You know that Brandon's cast was removed 3 days ago. I thought he learned his lesson but you know what? He was now back climbing trees around the property with Bryson and Blake. I think I should call animal control. I am just waiting for my boys to say "ooh ooh ahh ahh" instead of words."

Ella shooks her head. "Don't forget that I have Gabriel and Jamison. You're lucky your son only climb things. Mine wants to blow up everything. Jamison was so naughty, I can't even count how many times James got called in the office. They all thought that Gabriel was the mastermind? No. It was Jamison."

"But you still got 3 kids that are angel." Auntie Cara pointed out.

"Out of my kids, Grey was the most subdued but his anti-social ways are worrying. Did you know that he doesn't talk outside of family. I was surprise he finished his degree, Masters and PhD without even talking. My Parker was just like me but he's michievous you know. He loves to play and very childish in a cute way and lastly Ameera was like Gideon. People may call her the B word but deep inside she's very behave and nice."

Ella talks so lovingly when it comes to her family. It was so obvious she was so proud of her children.

"What about James? After 33 years of relationship with him what changed?" Auntie Cara ask.

Ella smiled fondly. "He's still the same. Just older."

"You mean psycopathic murderous billionaire?" Auntie Cara teased. Or is she? I hope so.

The staff that's attending to us stiffen. They are obviously listening.

Ella laughs. "No!"

Auntie Cara arch her eyebrow. "Okay fine he's still like that. He's still the same Gideon that I loved 30 something years ago. Up until now, I am not still sure what I did to deserve him but I stop questioning God because he might take him back and I woke up one morning and I realize that I am still at the orphanage and everything was just a dream you know."

Auntie Cara and I nodded in understanding. I understand what she meant.

"You're right. Blake's a dumbass 99% of the time but he is MY dumbass. He's my blessing from God personified. Your brother makes everything brighter. If not with him, I think I'm still working as a cleaner at his company or maybe I am working still odd jobs in other places."

"God always has a plan. We just need to be patient and trust him. " I added.

"Yup. Greater blessing comes to those who wait patiently. Amen?" Auntie Cara said.

"Amen!" We all shouted.

"Cheers!" We clink the glasses of our juice.

At lunch, Auntie Cara and Ella decided that eating at the pool side was much better than inside the house.

They serves us wagyu steak. My eyes immediately zooms on the steak. All other dishes that was serve are all forgotten.

If I can marry this steak I would. Of course I will marry Grey Grey first then the steak but I am not oppose to marry the steak first.
I hope Grey Grey won't mind.

"Let's watch some movies to cap up our day. I know James was already plotting my demise while my husband was definitely eating his frustrations out at a nearby mall. Blake can singlehandedly save a struggling restaurant if he's frustrated. He literally orders everything in the menu."
Ella and I snicker.

"So Sunshine. What's your status with Grey?" Auntie Cara ask.

What doea that mean?

I furrow my eyebrows.

"We are both...alive? I answered unsurely.

Auntie Cara smile while Ella agreed with me. "She's correct they are both alive. What kind of question is that Cara."

"No. I meant are you on the kissing stage or you know the making baby stage." Auntie Clara clarified.

Oh. That's what she meant.

"Well we kissed." I answered.

"Where?" Auntie Cara ask.

I shyly pointed at my lips and my whole face.

"Hallellujah! Greyson's not gonna die virgin! 1 down. Four more!" Ella exclaimed.

I look down embarrassed.

"You did not do anything more?"

I shook my head.

Auntie Cara looked at me seriously. "Sunshine. Please honestly tell me. Do you know the birds and the bees?"

Of course. We learned it in Biology.
"Yes. You mean pollination right? "

Auntie Cara shooks her head. "No honey. I mean sex. You know that right? Making babies. Sounds familiar?"

I can feel heat spreading to my whole face.
I nodded meekly at Auntie Cara.

Ella claps excitedly. "Grandbabies! I'm so excited! Imagine Gideon as a grandfather. Hot right? Right?!"

"Hold up Ella. Don't get excited yet." Auntie Cara told Ella.

"So you know the basics?"

I nodded. "Yes. I mean I am homeless and stayed in the shelter for 8 years so you see 'things' You can't really prevent them from doing those actions. You just learned to ignore it at some points."

Auntie Cara and Ella was looking at me sadly. I hate that look.

I smile. "Hey on the bright side all I experience are all worth it because it lead me to Grey Grey's arms and I got included in your family right?"

Ella nodded and she tried to hug me  from the other side of the table.

"Okay. Let's back to our topic. So you know the basics. Blow Job?"

Ella suddenly perks up and nodded eagerly. "I can teach you Sunny."

No thank you. I said mentally.

"Blow Job?"
As soon as I ask that, I want to take it back.

Ella and Auntie Cara starts to lecture me about oral sex.

I look at the staff and Mr. Hulk, I begged them with my eyes to bring me out of my misery but they just look in different directions.

"You'll figure it out. Don't worry." Auntie Cara concluded.

We finished eating and went to the movie room. It was the firs time I entered this room.

This room has multiple sofas and it was strange that in the middle there's a massive sofa bed that can house more or less 10 people.

"We customize this bed. When our children were younger they sometimes request that we sleep in one bed and we always watch movies. So instead of changing our bed in our room, Gideon and I decided to just place a big bed here." Ella explained.

I love that kind of bonding. That's why Greyson has a strong bond with his family because his parents makes an effort to form it even if they are both busy.

He's truly blessed.

Ella chose Tangled first. It was an old film. I remember it came out like 10 to 12 years ago? I am not sure.

Auntie Cara chose another film. I did not catch the title but when the film started all I remember was elephant trunks everywhere.

I can't say the P or the C word pertaining to that part.

It's too.. vulgar for me.

Right in the middle of the film I got comfortable already. I did not blush at every scene. I somewhat got used to seeing it through out the whole film.

I am just spooked because sometimes the camera focused on the actor's elephant's trunk and Grey Grey's movie screen was really HD so yeah.

Enough said.

We are shock when we heard someone shouts.

I glance at the door and saw uncle Blake, James and Grey Grey with a horrified expression on their faces.

I don't know what came over me but I shouts to Grey excitedly that the actor's elephant's trunk was so big his pants can't contain it.

Grey Grey's horrified face was so funny. One moment I am sitting on the bed then I realized that I was being carried out of the room.

I did not protest. I just let Greyson carry me back to our room.

I thought he will throw me on the bed but he gently place me down on the bed.

He then started pacing in front of me. He repeatedly swipe his fingers through his lucious soft black hair.

"Precious. Would you please explain to me what I witnessed back there?"

"Handsome men, lots of yummy abs, dance moves that are too sinful that I need to submerge my body in holy water to forget it and different sizes of elephant's trunk."

I tick my fingers one by one.

I look up and saw Grey Grey's face became pale.

I can't take it anymore. I laugh.

He's too cute. It looks like he's the virgin out of the two of us not me.

"But I am." He said.

I furrow eyebrows.

"You are what? I did not get it."

"Virgin." He replied.

He is? I look at him in disbelief. And I said it out loud?

"How? Why?! What's wrong with all the females around you?!" I exclaimed.

There's no way that a catch like Greyson is virgin!

"What's wrong with the females around you? Why no one of them attracts you? I'm sure you don't lack of female attention!"

Grey Grey snorts and what came out of his mouth almost made me marry him on the spot.

"Because they are not you. I am waiting for you."

Mic drop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 116 19
🎀𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲🎀 16+ (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲) 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 is a struggling artis...
On Run By winterchild10

Mystery / Thriller

836 21 5
You can be forced to fear but not to love. ** His face was inches away, I was too stunned to do anything. He very softly whispered in my ear " I don'...
400K 15.9K 47
"Sir here is your card. I'll head to my room. Good night sir, Ms. Collins Have a wonderful night" He smiled at her and Jane replied to him with a bea...
11.9K 539 31
We stand in silence, as I sip my water, and he watches me do it. Finally, he breaks the silence. "I'm sorry if I... offended you by sleeping in your...