Rescuing the World's Fate 【BL...

By RAMPAIGGGEEEEE

『Rescuing the World's Fate』【Haitus】 Because of a rare disease. He stayed inside the basement which also becam... More

[ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ]
How the story began (Prologue)
〖Chapter One〗
〖Chapter Two〗
〖Chapter Three〗
〖Chapter Four〗
〖Chapter Five〗
〖Chapter Six〗
〖Chapter Seven〗
〖Chapter Eight〗
〖Chapter Nine〗
〖Chapter Ten〗
〖Chapter Eleven〗
〖Chapter Twelve〗
〖Chapter Thirteen〗
〖Chapter Fourteen〗
〖Chapter Fifteen〗
〖Chapter Sixteen〗
〖Chapter Seventeen〗
〖Chapter Eighteen〗
〖Chapter Twenty〗
〖Chapter Twenty-One〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Two〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Three〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Four〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Five〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Six〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Seven〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Eight〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Nine〗
〖Chapter Thirty〗
〖Chapter Thirty-One〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Two〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Three〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Four〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Five〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Six〗
◎Haitus and Under editing◎

〖Chapter Nineteen〗

4.7K 298 38
By RAMPAIGGGEEEEE

'Four gray gemstones?.... No way....'

He quickly opened his storage and gets the earring he brought from the old lady's store back when he's still at the first town.

He then found the box and closed his storage before showing it to the dragon.

"Isn't this Mercury's earring?" He excitedly spoke that he gulped unconsciously.

Zhyno raised his brow and looked back and forth between the latter and the box.

"Which part of Mercury's blessing says that it's a box?! Are you even listening to me when i say that his blessing is an earring!" He shouted which made Yuriel cover his ears with his hands.

"Geez, i know that alright! What i mean is the thing inside the box!" The latter shouted back.

Th dragon glanced at him and cleared his throat.

"What are you waiting for? Open it." He said in annoyance as the latter sighed. He opened the box, revealing the earring he brought.

Zhyno narrowed his eyes as he looked seriously at the jewelry. It does have the same definition of Mercury's earring but he can't say that it is the real one.

"Hm... Where did you get this, Yuriel?" He asked and Yuriel quickly told him about what happened after he left the forest.

Listening to the young lad's story. Zhyno nodded in understanding as He gazed at the earring again.

"If your instincts are correct then that would save you time....." Zhyno pushed the box on the latter's chest which made Yuriel glanced at him in confusion.

"Wear it and let's see for ourselves if it really is Mercury's blessing." Yuriel nodded obediently.

Slowly taking the earring out of its box. The latter carefully wears it on his left ear.

He was somehow thankful for his sister Ara (The Twelve-eyed spider) who's really into jewels and decided to pierce a hole on each of his ear.

After wearing the earring. Yuriel suddenly felt grey mana surging from the earring as it covers his whole body.

As seconds pass, the mana Slowly went into the latter as if it was acknowledging the body as its own.

And after a few more seconds, the mana finally vanished, leaving a dumbfounded Looking dragon and a confused young lad.

'What just happened? My body feels light somehow...' Yuriel thought as He moved his body as if he's warming up.

While Yuriel was doing his own thing, The dragon finally found himself as he looked at the latter.

'Amazing... So that's the power of a blessing When it is used in that kind of way....' The dragon was amazed by the thought of Seeing how a blessing work in reality as he grins.

"Aren't you a one lucky guy. Already having one of the blessings without even doing anything... Gaia truly loves you ha." Yuriel just shooked his head as he holds onto the earring.

"....But how do i use it?.."

Zhyno, " That's actually a Good question. I also haven't seen how a blessing should be used Aside from Gaia's considering i am already decades old but..... It may be the same as using an artifact...." He calmly said.

Yuriel glanced down. If it really is the same as using a magical artifact then maybe He Can do it.

Since Mercury is the God of Space, the power of the ring should have a relation to it.

He took a deep breathe as he close his eyes. The mana that came from the earring surrounded the latter again and yuriel didn't fight back as he let it consumed into his body.

A minute has passed but yuriel didn't feel anything to his body as he sighed in defeat, thinking that the power should be practiced before using it completely.

He opened his eyes and looked at the dragon who is now turning his around, looking for something which made him raise his brow.

"Hey, Zhyno. What are you looking for?" He asked but the dragon doesn't seem to hear his words which made him yell again with the same question yet it still didn't reach the dragon's sense of hearing.

The latter frown and thought that the golden dragon is just pranking him and tried to punch him but to his surprise, his hand slips through the dragon's body like it was not even there in the first place.

'...... What?...' The frown on his face deepened but after a few seconds, it changes into an excited look as he jumped up and down like a kid.

' This is amazing!' He exclaimed inwardly as he finally understand what mercury's blessing is all about.

Judging from the happenings right now, It seems that the ring can manipulate ones existence into nothingness. A void that meant to cover the whole body including it's presence and can even walk through solids.

An idea popped out of yulier's mind as he glanced at the dragon.

Raising his hand, he casted an offense magic without chanting. A magic circle was placed on top of the dragon and a medium sized comet appeared.

Zhyno looked at the comet and scoffs. He knows that it's the latter's magic and it seems like he is doing some experiments on the blessing he just got.

Before the comet hit the dragon, Zhyno used his claws that was covered in yellow mana to slash the comet.

'Invincibility?.... no.... it's more than that...'

The dragon thought.

Invincibility can only make the body invincible but it can't cover one's presence completely so once the caster uses mana to attack, it'll be easy to detect where he is but....

' ... It's a different case for yulier who is using a blessing of a god... If one blessing can already make you this powerful then....'

Zhyno thought about the possible outcome if ever yuriel get all of the blessings and shiver from imagining such unstoppable power.

But he knew that the silver eyed man won't use the power of the gods for evil so he doesn't need to worry about anything.

"Come out now, Yuriel." His tone is impatient as yuriel undo the power of the earring and appeared next to the dragon.

Zhyno looked at him and nods in satisfaction.

"Seems like it's a wonderful blessing."

"Yes. It is." Yuriel smiled.

That day neither yuriel or zhyno spoke about the blessings and decided to just kept it a secret for now.

As all of them used their remaining months on training again with the dragon who is making demands on breaking their limits until they pass out because of tiredness.

Ofcourse, yuriel is not exempted as the dragon started training yulier in a hellish way he could possibly think of.

--------------------------

It's already been a 15 months and their stay in the golden dragon's cave has ended.

Unlike in the past.

Rio has now grown strong and became masculine.

Marco can now control an army of umdeads in one word

and Yuriel mastered his power even more and also the blessing in secret.

"Your journey this time will be the start. I will kill all of you if you ever thought of using my teachings for evil, weakly humans." Zhyno harshly bid his farewell which made the latter glanced at him with a blank expression.

'And he could just say farewell in a proper way....' He thought but kept his mouth shut.

The group bowed and said goodbye to the dragon as the three walked straight to their destination which will be the start especially for yulier.

'Casentine Empire, Where the novel's plot of survival and death begins.'

To be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 602 20
Name Kaito Takahashi, i am just an ordinary guy who loves reading Novels and mangas and Games . Also i am an otaku, and you won't believe it but, i g...
600K 26.2K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
66.7K 4.6K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
320K 17.9K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...