Books and ideas for stories...

By TheSilence1121

These are the first chapters of books I planned to write but gave up on I thought if I made this people can t... More

... I forgot I made this
The Indestructible reptiles new world
The Little wizard in UA's woods
Sirens Curse
What am I again?
The final chapter, "I'm quitting, sorry!"

Gems of War x MHA

5 0 0
By TheSilence1121

I gave up on this story because it was hard to convert to MHA but I did like writing this I just couldn't think of where to go with it after this and it not being too strange to where no casual reader could read it basically it's to niche. 

5-Year-old Izuku-3rd pov

Izuku was on his way home after being held back by the teacher for about 10 minutes for protecting someone from Katsuki Bakugou this was a common occurrence so he was sure his mom was aware of where he was, he was getting mad about this routine after all this had been going on for a little under a year now and every time the kindergarten caretakers would blame him even if all the other children said it was Katsuki who started it.

This slowly caused the other students to also blame him, so he was always the bad guy since he was quirkless at least that's what the caretaker's taught them, the kids took it as the absolute truth and followed the older person's example soon everyone even the kids Katsuki bullied picked on him he could hardly walk 10 ft without hearing an insult and his belief that being a hero is the best thing a person could do was waning after all a hero can only be as good as the people it protects and the Pro-heroes protected and created people like Bakugou then those people became heroes.

His mind would often subconsciously question the heroes and their actions, so he started taking mental notes he never remembered them long and this is what would cause him to write notebooks in the future however even though he doubted them he, being just a child, couldn't think of a way to change them after all humanity became reliant on them and their quirks.

but enough of that as Izuku was headed home he was mumbling about how unfair it was when a question was suddenly stuck in the front of his mind he could tell it wasn't his own thought as it had a voice and assumed it was a person with a mental quirk messing with him.

The question was [Would you like a power] being asked in an almost poisonous female voice, while Izuku doubted the voice he also wondered why they said power and not quirk then the thing responded to his thoughts.

[because we are not offering you a quirk we are offering you power, but you will have to earn it yourself and it will be a whole lot tougher than just excersing] a new voice responded in a sickly sweet almost motherly tone.

'Well, how do I know your not just a kid messing with me and trying to get my hopes up just to come out of nowhere and just say it's a prank then laugh at me.'

[That is quite the question, here I'll at least introduce myself. I am Loyalty, the elemental construct of nature, we are offering you the powers of the heroes in our world] The motherly voice responded again now named Loyalty.

"And who are these "Heroes" you speak of" Izuku responded speaking heroes in a darker tone due to his thoughts on them on the outside and inside.

[I am Treachery and you have the right to doubt that word, the "heroes" have many names and can be both good and evil but they all show the traits of half of the guardians meaning its more of a title than a proper hero, the reason we're offering you this power is cause heroes stopped existing in our world so we looked outward you show almost all of the Guardian's traits] The other voice now named Treachery responded.

'Sounds mystical, so who are these guardians I show the traits of.' They could tell he was being sarcastic but she understood why after all they were in his head.

[Courage or Ferocity the constructs of Flame, Honor or Defiance the constructs of Stone, Humility or Finesse the constructs of Light, Justice or Treachery the constructs of Ice, Loyalty or Persistence the constructs of Nature, and Sacrifice or Cunning the constructs of Darkness] Loyalty listed the beings and their Enemies.

'If I am meant to gain this power why are you the only two here.' as Izuku asked this question loyalty enhanced his brain functions so he could talk on a higher level.

[Because we are the only two you haven't shown the traits of, not because you're not loyal but because you have no one to be loyal to, after all, who would be loyal to people who mistreat them and continuing from that how would you betray anyone's trust when you have never experienced being trusted] Treachery answered mildly sad he had not betrayed anyone.

'I see, so let's say I'm willing to believe you, what would I gain from this and how could I use it to help the problems in society.' Izuku could tell one of them did something but wasn't going to complain he felt he was smarter than before and was thinking thoughts uncommon to him.

[Well you would gain the ability to summon our world's heroes' ancient weapons and followers as well as be able to use magic from it however you won't just magically gain everything overnight after all if you want something you should be prepared to fight for it right?] Treachery replied Izuku understood what she was implying.

'I can see that, so how does this work cause I can't sign anything.' he still had to learn to write properly after all it isn't a skill naturally in the body.

[Oh you don't have to do anything when you fall asleep you will be given a large list of options which one you choose will determine where you go when you're teleported to our world, don't worry the system will split you in half but if you die your body will teleport back here and replace your copy when you return the copy will disappear and you will gain its memorys]

'Ok, I guess I will accept after all if you are just two kids who made up a story I'm not gonna lose anything' Loyalty was happy he accepted cause it meant they didn't have to explain to the others so she decided to warn him.

[Be careful most heroes in my world were used by the civilians and commonly lied to, I suggest you don't end up like them, it's good to doubt the people you are helping or you could just help no one and try to get a large army but the heroes of old used to group together in guilds and give the six of us offerings of gold and in return, we would give them gifts so feel free to send some our way, the cost of the offering increases every time you receive a gift, it will reset every day and you must spend a total of a week there every month] with that the thoughts were silenced.

So what was Izuku doing while having that conversation well he had arrived at home and quickly said "Katsuki" so his mother knew where he was, then he headed to his room and that's where we joined him its currently 4 pm and he was bored after all now he had something to look forward to but it's not like he could hang out with friends while waiting, so he used the time to form a plan for escaping quirklessness and a way to escape Bakugou.

(According to my searches, he would have got out of the school at 3 due to being his final year in kindergarten which is the equivalent to American Kindergarten in the final year so we will say he got back at 4 PM due to the 10 minutes staying behind and walking slowly since he was talking to the two Guardians)

That night he went to sleep and was transported to a pitch-black area where he could move as if he was in water then he was surrounded by slowly spinning names, the list was:

Archer, Archmagus, Assassin, Barbarian, Bard, Corsair, Deathknight, Dervish, Diabolist, Doomslayer, Dragongaurd, Frost mage, Hierophant, Knight, Mechanist, Monk, Necromancer, Oracle, Orb-weaver, Plague Lord, Priest, Rune priest, Sentinal, Shaman, Slayer, Sorcerer, Stormcaller, Sunspear, Thief, Tidecaller, Titan, Warden, Warlord, Warpriest

He couldn't decide many had cool names but some also sounded dark so instead of debating as he wanted to be done before his copy would wake up he just reached out and grabbed without looking in front of him he ended up grabbing Deathknight and suddenly he wasn't human he had grown fangs and was standing in the middle of a path with his hand still out.

[Hello again Izuku, I see you chose Deathknight well because you chose Deathknight you have become a vampire, you will not die to the sun but it will weaken you and you have been transported to Ghulvania, now while we weren't planning on helping you, you are in one of the hardest places to survive so you get me in your mind to advise you and we will be sending you 4 troops and one weapon randomly from this area

Your first troop is the Corpse Mare lv1 an uncommon Undead-Beast Wind and Water troop,

Your second troop is Leanansidhe lv5 a legendary Fey-Mystic Wind and Darkness troop,

Your third troop is Nosferatu lv7 an Epic Undead Darkness and Stone troop,

Your fourth troop is The Flesh horror lv2 a legendary undead-monster Water and Darkness troop,

Your weapon will be Morthani's Scythe +1 a legendary scythe that cuts with the power of your magic+4] it was Treachery again she sounded happy even though she just told him he was in one of the deadliest places in her world but he decided it was 'cause she didn't have to explain to the others that they failed to get him here. (These were all actually random, levels included, even his class was chosen on a wheel)

'Okay now can you explain how your world works and what I need to do to gain troops and weapons'

[Oh, of course, you need to fight people and kill them -] "WHAT" Izuku interrupted her having just been told to kill people, [Calm down it's just how this world works but you really don't have to worry no one truly dies here other than the heroes when someone dies here they become the subordinate of there enemy if their soul is collected, there is very little loyalty until the troops have lived through many fights and start to believe this is there final master, also don't worry heroes have a special power to not lose their troops when they die, it's known as the heroes lock however this world is very violent and anyone will try to fight you even the civilians so be careful]

"Okay so even if someone dies they will return and follow me? I guess that's okay and I can have my troops kill them not me, so can you explain what you were talking about when you said the elements"

[Yes everyone has elements, those are the types of mana that creatures have to absorb to use their magic, for example, I have to absorb nature mana to use mine, now there are two ways to gain mana, you sit in a place with the worlds correspondent to the mana so I would sit in a forest or you could walk around and find mana gems which are formed in areas of high mana concentration these use to be everywhere and would be used in every battle but the mana of our world has lowered with the loss of the heroes due to their sheer amount of mana creating gems around them.]

"Okay, so what mana do I have and what would my spell be since I'm a hero and not from here,"

[Oh well that's another thing where heroes are different, you know the weapon we gave you, that is what decides your color of mana and spell and heroes are the only people able to use them, you have the ancient hero Morthani's scythe, its element is pure purple, its spell is it cuts all enemies with your Magic + 4. If an enemy dies, it will cause one of your troops to attack, its bonus for being fully upgraded is you collect the souls of the enemies as well, meaning you will get anyone killed in a battle rather than rolling the dice of chance]

"That is Awsome! so what does them being Undead or Beast do for me, or is it just what they are?"

[If you have more than two of a type, the creatures of those types will gain a boost these are named Captain and General respectively you currently have Undead general which gives you and your troops 4 armor and 1 magic. They will also get a boost if there are at least two from the same Kingdom, the Kingdom boosts are named Lord, Duke, and King respectively, your current bonus is King of Blood which gives you and your troops 3 armor, 3 health, and 1 magic, and you can learn everything else along the way]

"Alright, now how do I make the most of it with my time here" Izuku pondered as he walked into an alleyway to avoid running into anyone, this worked as when he looked back he saw civilians exiting their houses.

[Oh yeah time is different here when you go to sleep at 8 pm it will be 8 am here so everyone is just waking up] Treachery quickly stated to explain why the sun and people were out, it annoyed him that she didn't say that earlier since she just finished explaining and he could have used the time to hide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 38 7
Izuku Midoriya was quirkless even though he wants to become a hero, and a certain sage decided to help his far descendant with that. I don't own the...
122K 4.3K 188
This book will be dedicated with stories I have plan to make in the future once I am in a decent chapters in my current books you could also vote at...
84.6K 3.1K 18
Izuku Midoriya a no name villain, decided to take it up to another level. The heroes never treated him well nor did anyone in his life besides his mo...
190K 1.6K 72
This is a book dedicated to give other people quirk ideas. I know there's a lot of books like this, but I thought i'd jump onto the train and give it...