Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸

By shina_lu08

Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸ ꧁━━━━━━━━━꧂ (On Hiatus) Tʜɪs Sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ x 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁 ᴏʀ... More

༻ ❖ 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒 ❖ ༺
✿ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ info ✿
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟝
✦ V₳ⱠⱧ₳ⱠⱠ₳
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞

3K 107 61
By shina_lu08

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏ'ᴢᴢᴢ sᴏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙʀᴀᴡʟ, sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Fʟᴜғғ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs.

Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs Iᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 😊

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝒜𝓃𝒹 Fɪɢʜᴛs

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

You were now walking on the night street, to the Hospital cause you thought of Waiting for Mika, and go home together.

"Oh y/n-san your here?" Kata was a fellow nurse of Mika, he was now in a night shift at the table.

"Yap, Is Mika-san here?"

"Yap, her shift is almost over"

"Okay mind telling her, that I'll be waiting outside"

"Are you sure? Its cold outside"

"I love the cold, so yah"

"Weird and cool as ever." He just shake his head, continuing fixing the papers.

You were now walking to the back of the Hospital going to your favorite spot under that tree, crouching down, leaning on the wood. gazing at the star's. Thinking about your father well both father's there was still alot mystery's that dint seems to click. instead of stressing yourself you thought of listening to same music, now and enjoy the cold breez when.

"Why are you outside without, even wearing a cot, are you trying to get yourself sick" He said a worried yet scolding manner. you turn around not expecting him 

"Iza-chan?" your eye's widen, from surprise.

"Why so shock n/n-chan, dint expect to see me??  He said with a grin.

"No not at all and how did you know I'll be here?"

"Who know's~" HE said playfully with a big bright grin, that made you cover your eye's from how Handsome he looks and slash cute from that smile.

"How can you be so Handsomely Hot and cute at the same time, its unfair" You mumble in you breath.

"Well, did you resieve my flowers? and text" He ask, even thought he already knows, cause you'll find about it later.

"Iza-chan, Hmm You mean the Pink with red Carnations? " You ask.

At the Base moments ago, when Baji was telling the story about their past with mikey.

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ...

You were listening to him, when one of your members come at the side quietly as possible, cuase doesn't want to be punish for ruing his ceremony.

"Commander, Im sorry for the disturbance but, there was a delivery for you, he said to give to you as fast of possible" He then Handed, you the Carnation flower's red and pink one's along with a jaw of Candy's, Its strawberry's the most delicious one's. and you look and see a letter along tide with a ribbon in the jar.

"Who gave this and what was he wearing?" You ask even thought you already know this was given by Izana.

"Well if I'm being Honest Commander, he was rather so scary, cause it was Shion Madarame Commander" He said shaking a little. You were surprise that Shion was the one who delivered this.

"Shion's the one who gave it here?" You Put the jaw on your side very close to you and the flower's you held it carefully close to your chest, smelling it with a smile plastered on your face "Izana must have ordered Shion" You smiled Thinkin of Izana, who was goin to a flower shop choosing this himself or was it Kakucho? "Thank you. you can go now" You ordered him. Hanma heard you and looks your way seeing flowers.

"Now your a magician too, where the hell did you get that flowers?" Then he grins "Is that from Kisaki?" What he said made you open your mouth wide speechless.

"ha-wha- ... Have you lost your mind?!!!" You whispered yelled smacking him at the back of his head.

"What? I thought the two of you have this Thing ya know THING"

"What No!!!"

"What ever you said Y/n Kisaki " He laugh and ya just kick him, but not that hard.

"Idiot, ya never change"

"We never know, maybe ya two can--"

"Just shut up and dont ruin Baji and tora-chan story telling" he just chuckle and gettin back on character. You then called another member and he came's to your need.

"Yes commander?"

Y/n "Put this on a vase with water. and put it here at my side" You said and he obeyed you then look back at the jar, grabbing teh letter "Wonder what it says"

ℋ𝑒𝓎 ... ℐ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊

ℐ𝓏𝒶𝓃𝒶♡~

You read the small letter, but with that just few words brought a big cheeky smile on your face, you cover youR wide smile with the letter, blushing at the process. you were also stopping yourself from squeeling loud.

'Gosh what is wrong with me, why am I blushing with just this words!!!' you thought.

Eɴᴅ ғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ...

You blushed again remebering what happened hours ago, you just wave your hand "hah never mind want take seat with me " You patted your right side for him to seat and he gladly take it. He looks at you with a pround smirk, seeing that blush and you fighting your smile to grow wider. instead of showing it he just let off since he thought that you were adorably cute right now. "So~ How you doin Iza-chan?"

" It was cold N/n-chan " he looks at you sad "Because you weren't there by my side " And another attack came for you to look at the other side.

'Jeez I cant let my guard down around him!' You thought.

"Haiz Iza-chan Stop kidden' with me" you look at the side no longer handling Izana's sweet attack .

'Just what is his problem today, why is he so awfully sweet today?!'

"Im not" He looks at you seriously. "Im seriously being Honest right now, Why did you Think I let Shion guard you from day to night!" He said.

"What?!" You let out little angry surprise shout.

"Opss" he said. but not that bothered that he said it.

"You let someone follow me around?!!"

"Its to keep you safe! I cant just Having you walk around the neighborhood, defenseless!" He said in his defense.

"I can fight and protect Myself!!"

"Its still not enough! This is the reason why you should always stay by my side we dont know what idiot or pathetic low life would think of doin to you"

"For goodness sake stop being so over protective, I can protect myself, jeez Talk about Having my own army!"

"Now that you said it, why the hell are IN Valhalla!!?? Do you know what that place is?!! If you wanted to join a gang you should have join MY gang were I can see and protect you!"

"For the last time I dont need anyone's protection! And yes Im with Valhalla CAUSE IM THE COMMANDER!" You yelled a little louder from the last one. And what He just heard made him speechless.

'Gosh just what is hoing on why are we fighting anyways, were almost like in a couple fight, no no no we a-arent a couple' you thought then at the back of your head you here'd 'YET'

"So your The commander of the headless angel??!! Your the one in the rumors?"

"You know what let's not just talk about this tonight let's just chill okay"

"But we will talk about this later" he coldly said, that made you shiver and that made him kind of misunderstand it "See I told you you'll get cold outside!"

"What no-no its no-" He just shush you and get his Tenjuku uniform out and placed it around your shoulder's.

"I cant have my queen sick"

"Thank yo-you and by the letter you send" You whispered being shy, and he looks at you waiting for the words he Think that your going to say. "I-I miss you too" You said looking away, and that put a smile on Izana's face.

Unknown to you he have his phone ready and video you saying those words.

"Is that so, Im Happy then. So how was your day, N/n?" He ask completely forgetting our argument seconds ago, which was good right?

"It was fine, and guess what I made a new friend today, and he was so cool and Handsome, opss-" You quuickly covered your mouth with the both of your hands. and look back Izana who has a blank face, that made you worried.

'No not again' you thought. "Its-its not like that! Hehe"

"N/n-chan I dont to talk about anyone else I just want to be you and me, just the two of us, can I have just this time for myself?"

"And it will only be the two of us" you said nodding your head over and over again 'Please drop this topic!' You beg in your mind.

"Oh and Before anything else" You listen attentively at him "What's that Bast- I mean that name of your new friend?"

'Shit, Nope nah ah your just hoin to kill him, and I aint goin to let Baji kill, when Im trying to save him'

"What new friend? I kinda forgot heheh" He just smirks at your little lie. He grab a hold of your chin, pulling you closer to his face.

"What a bad girl" he said seductively "Lying in your teeth" He then Move to your ear "What Punishment should I give to such naughty queen? For going far as giving a me a lie just protect him"

You cannot Atter a word, you were panicking, not because yout scared that Izana would hurt you, but because Izana was being so Hot and seductive right now.

"No no no no," you push him away by the chest, but he was just so strong, but he love the way you touch him.

"Fine your Punishment is" You waited and waited, your eyes was closed by the way. Then he said.

"I want to know You all of you, tell me your Habits all of your favorite's may it be food, kind of flower's color. The things you hate and love. All of it"

"Huh?" You let out then he smirk.

"Why n/n What were you Thinkin' of a Punishment?" He teasingly said.

"No-nothing!"

"Are you sure? I can change it if you like, we can-"

"So what was that! What do you like to know again" you cut him, blushing. And he just chuckles repeating what he wanted to know. He stand up and seated behind you.

"Anything, All about you, your whole name, Birthday, The thing you love to eat, what are your Hobbies anything thing at all " He ask with the sweetest tone, lowering his head and rest his chin to your shoulder while leaning close to your body, your back was facing him. You can feel your heart beating.

"Hmm, is that what you wish then, My whole name is Y/n L/n and my birthday is is at (month ) and I love eating Dorayaki and Apples and Y/f and I like Fighting and reading"

"How about your favorite Flower or color"

"Well its f/c and my favorite flower is F/f "

The two of you cuddled the night, each-other telling stories and Talk about silly thing this days was the best thing you can have.

"Iza-chan I-" you were about to tell him you need to go but he Said it first "N/n-chan, Dont leave"

"Lets stay like this for a little more then." You whispered "n/n-chan, I be straight with you "

"what is it?" You gently ask. "I want you to came with yokihama with me"

"what??!!" You look behind at him "Stay there with me n/n-chan I already have eveything we need Our House Food Protection, you dont to do anything and if you do anything you want anything it all be given to you "

"Look iza-chan I cant just do that" you said looking at him at the side "I have to many things to do Iza-kun"

"Then I'll wait for you Until Christmas how about that "

" I-i "

"Like I said, I wont take a no for an answer, your goin to stay with me and that's final" he said strenly, leaving with no more space to deny "and besides I wont let other guys have a chance with you never... I'll kill them"

"No neede to be so scary, chill out"

"Hmm cant you just stay here at my arms?" He ask with his Cute puppy eyes.

"Iza-chan, how much I want to stay, I need to go, mika-chan will get worried, so go k"

"Fine but before you go" you just Humn in return "Do need more People at Valhalla I can send reinforcements if you'd like"

"What you'll do that?" You ask surprise. "Why wont I "

"Hehe who know~ but No Im perfectly confident of my Gang" You said letting your Scary commanding side out, that made Izana surprise at you, Then he smirk.

"I dont have a doubt that your my match" What he said make's you blush yet again.

'Just how many times are you goin to make me blush' you thought feeling weak, in his arms.

"Oh I'll be watching by the way" He said, that made you panic. "I cant wait to see Mikey's defeated face looks like, Thought I want it to be me, but seeing my queen doin it, it feels kinda good" He just smile.

"Hehe "You just Chuckle faintly Just averting your eyes.

'Its best if he doesn't know yet That Mikey and I have met, or it will be trouble'

"Fine you can come but don't attract to much attention okay"

"Hai~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You walk and see mika-chan waiting for you. You stop beside her. you look and see her stopping her smile from going wider and bigger as it is, and that cause you to get curious.

"Did something Happen mika-chan?"

"I just want to say that I ship you two" you see her holding her cheeks squealing "What who?"

"You and that Hottie in that tree" later did you know while you and izana was being all lovey dovey, there was visitors.

Mika POV

"hey mika, your daughter came and is waiting for you" kata said. "Really? where is she?"

"Where else probably at the tree again"

"Thank, I'll go and see her" Huh, n/n-chan even bothered to came here and waited for me how sweet. I go and run to the place, and stop at my tracks, when I see n/n and a hottie together, he was leaning close to her.

"Oh my GOshshhhssdasf, are they going to ksiss, kyaahh"

End of prov.

Let's just say She saw everything Hiding in who knows where shipping them and Taking a lot, I mean A LOT of pictures.

"Don't Don't tell me you we're spying on me!"

"It wasn't intentional" she said then hold both of her cheek "But you two are a perfect match!"

"Stop it Mika-chan" you said covering your face walking faster. And she just runs after you teasing you still.

Shall we see what Izana is doin now?

"Izana-kun how was your visit?" Kakucho ask his king.

"Don't ask me such Private Matters" he said, cause he doesn't want to share his moments with Y/n cause he wants it all to himself.

And kakucho knows it well, he just smile at His king, he was Happy that Izana was coming back, all because of you. And he was Thankful.

"oh by the way kakucho, we are goin to the battle on October 31" He said with a grin. That caught his interest.

"Who's fighting?" Kakucho ask not that all interested.

"who else than your Queen" izana said proudly. Kakucho almost Trip from the news.

"What?! Isn't that Dangerous " He yelled a little, he was worried for you.

"Do you Think my N/n Is weak?!" His cold eye's look at Kakucho. "No-no Sir"

"Good now let's go, we must prepare for that day" He said walking away, Kakucho walking behind him "I cant wait to see n/n beat  Mikey's ass out"

'This is goin to be chaotic"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Here's a little bonus...

At the base of Tenjiku there is a place where its neat and stylish and full of gift's and a very mad person was there complaining over and over again.

"Just Why the hell am I doin this!!" He said rapping a gift. "Why the hell aint it be them shit heads asshole fucker's"

Shion kept on cursing at no one in particular, let's just say, he was ordered by the all powerful Izana. To rap the gift he was about to give tomorrow.

Izana was supposed to rap it himself, but there was report that you will be at the hospital and he waste no time to go there immediately.

And here we are Shion surrounded by paper rappers and taps and gift.

"Fuck this is enough " he said looking at the gift he rap, that is actually neatly rap.
"No its has to be better or Izana will kill me"

And that how the night goes for our Dear Santa Shion rapping gift's

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Sᴏ Iᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ᴛʜɪs, ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀs ʀɪᴠᴀʟs.

Aᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ 𝟺 ᴏʀ 𝟻 ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ.

Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs Wᴀɴᴛ Mɪᴋᴇʏ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴏɴᴇ

𝟷. Mɪᴋᴇʏ

𝟸.

𝟹.

𝟺.

𝟻.

Yᴀ ɢᴜʏs ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ, Aɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

Lᴀᴛᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1K 10
"𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊'𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚.." "𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒀/𝑵.." ------------- "𝒀/𝑵 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷 𝑻𝑹𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑹𝒀'�...
128K 4.4K 37
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 (𝗬/𝗻) (𝗟/𝗻) 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗶...
354K 12.1K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
5.9K 317 11
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...