𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬�...

By chimmydiorrr

Things are situated and perceived as complicated in this story as Felix and Hyunjin are both showcased as the... More

Beginning
Our secret spot
Crush
School
School part 2
School part 3
School/job
Arguments
Complications
Hospital
Confrontation
Lost
Hatred
Past
Present
Absurd
Broken
Lies
Pain
Suspicious
A/N
Its time
Mission commence
Mission commence 2
We meet again
Truth
Real goal
Hatred
Im sorry
Now or never
Epilogue
Book Promo
Book promo
:)
:D

You'll be missed

2K 91 131
By chimmydiorrr

"Run!"

Felix looked around the room and saw dozens of bodies being spread around the room. Except for him and the rest of his friends. "Yeonjun!" He heard a voice which was most likely, "Soobin!" Yeonjun blurted before rushing towards his boyfriend.

The amount of shock that radiated the room was impeccable as all eyes landed on the black and blue-haired boys who were goggling all over each other from the separation. Until Felix felt his arm being gripped by and hand, spinning him around. He was faced with a figure he knew oh too well.

"Missed me?"

Before another word was spoken, Felix was already engulfing himself in hyunjins embrace. He's alive. He's alive. He's alive. He repeated thoroughly in his head. "Y- your hurt..." Felix spoke tracing the lines of cuts and bruises on hyunjins body. Hyunjin grabbed onto Felix's hand before pulling his chin up and giving him a soft kiss. It wasn't a long one but it felt magical to them. But they refused to continue when they saw how deeply quiet the room become. Until one managed to speak up.

"W- where's Han?" Minho asked softly, too frightened of the answer he was about to receive. Yeonjun gritted his fists together aggressively before uttering his next words. "H- he stayed down there with Minghao. H- he told me to leave until I heard an explosion and I- I went back down there and I couldn't find anyone." Minhos face was more than enough for words to bespoke as he showcased pure terror and tremendous horror. "No... no no no no no." He repeated, his eyesight starting to go blurry as he tried to erase thoughts he didn't want to perceive.

"H- he can't be d- dead, r- right?" Minho turned to look up at Hyunjin who showed the same expression but was more at a loss than terror. How he wished it was him and not Han who suffered a horrifying fate.

"We need to get out of here. Before we lose anything else, I'm not letting another one of my friends die because of my actions." All individuals didn't show any signs of the agreement but Hyunjin knew they were up to the task. Even if they weren't physically ready.

"Felix, stick close to me. As Yeonjun and soobin, and Ryujin and Yeji. Minho you stick by me as well." Minho didn't respond, only falsely nodded. All of them were currently located in one of the main hallways. But some of them were blocked due to some of the explosions. Problem is that the gas can only last for 10 more minutes before they wake up, so they needed to find a way out smartly and quickly.

"Yeonjun and soobin, you take that exit. Ryujin and Yej, take the other and we will take this one." Hyunjin ordered, pointing towards each hallway in hopes of finding what they desired.

The group all separated to the targeted goals, leaving only one group to find the true exit. Everyone hoping they would be the ones to find it.

"Hyunjin, what happened down there?" Felix asked before he took another step. "Lix it's not the time to be talking about this. We gotta move." Hyunjin tried to shake off Felix from his hold but he refused to move. "Y- you can't do that to me Hyunjin, you made me believe you were gonna die, and then all of a sudden you come back to me and you-... you look like this?" He said pointing towards the bruises on hyunjins face and body.

"Minho, could you go on ahead and let us know if you see anything?" Minho nodded before proceeding his way down the path. Hyunjin turned down to Felix whose face almost looked pitiful and washed of worry. "Minghao has a lot of hate towards me, Felix. And I don't blame him." He explained setting both him and Felix down on a torn apart couch in the middle of the hallway.

"B- but he thinks you purposely killed his beloved," Felix spoke, almost choked on his words as he stared at Hyunjin who was incredibly damaged. Hyunjin softly placed his thumb underneath Felix's eye which let out a small tear, he wiped it away before planting a kiss on Felix's freckles, right underneath his eyes.

"But you don't. Do you?" Felix shook his head vigorously fast as he responded to a constant no. "Of course not." He replied making Hyunjin smile.

"That's all I need, your trust and your trust alone." He said pulling the younger into his arms. They got intervened when pebbles and rocks along with footsteps started growing louder closer they got to them. "I found the exit. But we gotta go now before they close in on us." Minho warned. Felix and Hyunjin felt so much happiness that they couldn't hide the smile on their faces as they hastily made their way to Minho in a hurry.

"We're gonna get out of this. Right?" Felix asked. Holding onto Hyunjin's hand for dear life.

Hyunjin looked at Felix before giving him a nod of reassurance, "Of course, lixie."

Minho, along with Felix and Hyunjin finally made it out of the mansion, hence coming in contact with the rest of their squad members. "You guys made it out?!" Soobin asked, all of their eyes widened as they stared at each other. Feeling relief overcome them.

We're they finally free?

The answer to that question was no as they heard the loud explosion blast behind them. They all panicked when they had realized that it was the mansion. "W- what? What happened— "shit!" Yeji yelled, cutting off Yeonjun. "Guys, how are we going to get out of this? We didn't exactly plan our escape." Everyone went silent as they contemplated a way to fix this mess, they couldn't afford to use a car knowing how many people there are. Their van was most likely taken someplace they couldn't afford the time to go search for.

That's when Felix gasped loudly, "There's a plane, not that far from here. If we can make it there then we will be fine."Felix suggested unexpectedly. The suggestion made everyone pleased but there was a small conflict they hadn't figured. "But we don't have keys for it," Yeji explained.

"The plane has face recognition, my father programmed his and mine inside of it. Along with the rest of my family. All we have to do is make it over there." Felix explained thoroughly to the confused teenagers. The space grew skeptical as they had puzzled thoughts ramble through their minds, would the plan work? or would they be doomed? "Lix... are you sure about this? how are we certain the plane will even startup?" Yeji questioned.

"We don't touch that plane unless my father is taking trips for his so-called work, or when we go on family vacations. I highly doubt that they would damage their only source out of here minus the cars." He answered. Yeji nodded. She still felt some doubts about it, but she chose to ignore it hence the time meant they had no other choice but to proceed with their only option.

God don't let them mess it up.

Loud footsteps trespassed the lee territory as the 7 individuals made their way towards their targeted goal. Thankfully all the guards surrounding the areas were no longer around since they most likely followed, but It did not guarantee their safety. "Over there!" Minho shouted pointing towards their target. In swift haste, they all made their way towards the plane, but all froze when they were met by a short numbered of seats. Only 6 were shown out of the 7 of them. And as if things couldn't get any worse, they heard footsteps approach from behind them sharply. Hyunjin was the first to turn around but was angered by the sight, "Minghao..." He rasped, giving him a glare that meant so many things.

"Aw Don't sound so happy to see me Hyun-jin, someone might get jealous..." Minghao cocked, noticing the small action of rage forming in hyunjin's hand. "Yeonjun, take Felix and the rest on the plane. I'll deal with him-" "NO!" Felix yelled intervening at Hyun-jin. Hyunjin turned towards the blonde-haired individual whose eyes were glossed with small tears. He was saddened at the sight.

Hyunjin softly smiled at the younger, sadly Felix already knew what was about to happen to know the dearing look his lover gave to him. "H-Hyun-jin... please... I- just got you b- back," Felix choked, gripping onto Hyunjin's arm in hope of him to miraculously change his mind about the situation, but... he knew.

There was no hope in changing what was already set.

Hyunjin didn't respond nor give a reaction, but he couldn't lie to himself when he felt two pieces of himself being shattered. Was he really going to do this again? He knew he was but it didn't seem fair, had the universe been that against them to tear them opposite of one another? was their love truly that toxic to the world to be forsaken in a mere matter of seconds. Why? Why them?

Without hesitation, he brushed Felix's grip off of him then continued to push him towards the others. Felix fell but proceeded to force himself back up until he was stopped by two pairs of hands being forcefully latched onto his arms, yanking him away from Hyunjin. "No, Please! L- Let me go!" He begged, in hopes of them releasing their hold on him.

Fortunately, they didn't, and Felix couldn't take it when he saw Hyun-jin take steps towards the raging assassin. "HYUNJIN!" Felix cried out, and he swore that he saw a halt in hyunjin's steps. But it didn't proceed to happen before he saw Hyun-jin taking more and more steps away from him.

He finally caught up to only be left in the dust...

Once again...

"Yeonjun, go... Now!"

No... It was happening again. But this time... There was no coming back, once they depart, Hyun-jin would just be another memory constantly moving around in Felix's mind. But Felix couldn't take that. "HYUNJ-" Felix cried out before he was halted with a hand being forcefully placed onto his mouth. He turned around with wide eyes before he was being shown with a black and pink-haired girl who was crying all over. "I- I'm sorry Felix, b- but we have t- to go," She said, Continuously choking on her words.

Felix didn't want to, but he had no other choice but to give in. He turned back towards Hyun-jin who gave him a fond smile. Felix took that as a sign of farewell.

Never had a goodbye felt more painful as Felix witnessed his love leaving his side towards the gates of hell. It would rather be stabbed with a hundred knives all at once than witness the sight. It was too hard to bare and yet... he had no choice.

"Yeji... I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you as your older brother, but please...stay safe. Never let anyone shadow that beautiful and bright smile of yours." Yeji's eyes widened in shock, she felt confused but also dazed, "Y- You remember?" She managed to ask. Hyunjin returned the question with a small smile.

The time nor place was not right at the moment to explain the situation further so Yeji pushed it aside, waiting for the right moment to reveal her and hyunjins true identity to one another.

"Nice family reunion, too bad I'm about to break it up again." Minghao cocked a sarcastic but sassy tone. "Leave them Minghao, your problem is with me and me alone." Minghao scoffed, "Now when have I ever mentioned that my problem was with them? No... I wanna kill you and you alone sweetheart." He spat, explaining his thoughts to the black-haired assassin who gave him a glare.

"I'm surprised you didn't perish right then and there. Seems the universe left you in my hands, such a terrible fate I'd say." Hyunjin responded, a sense of cock rising In his tone as he prepared for the next words he was about to face.

"I'd suggest you watch that tone of yours since your surrounded," Minghao warned, smirking when he saw how incredibly frozen Hyunjin got when individuals started appearing from behind him in a calm matter. "That fact that you didn't think I would come prepared shocks me Hyun-jin," Minghao explained. But he didn't seem to notice the actions that were happening behind the scenes.

Hyunjin signaled signs with his hand behind his back, hoping Yeonjun saw them. Thankfully he did because the next second Hyun-jin heard yells and screams from nonother than Felix. He assumed he was being dragged away hence hearing the sounds of two objects screeching against the concrete. He felt relieved knowing his unknown plan was proceeding perfectly.

The Henchmen were about to make a move until Minghao halted them, "There's no need, They're not the ones who are your target." He spoke, directing that last sentence towards Hyunjin. Hyunjin only scoffed, "You think these goons can even touch me? They wouldn't even last in expert mode back at my organization training area." He cocked. Giving a hard-earned glare from the henchmen who were awaiting their orders.

"Wouldn't be so sure of that Hyun-jin, your cornered. There's no escaping this one." Minghao spat, feeling excited from the events that he patiently waited for who knows how long. Hyunjin smirked, Pulling out a small device from the back of his side pocket. Minghao along with the henchmen's eyes widened, somewhat unsure what the device was, "Is that--" "A bomb? Yes, yes it is, Hao. And as for how... This specific tech was made from one of our top tech superiors, anything close to me that uses any sort of electric connection will be set off in a explosion as soon as I click, but Felix and the rest will already be out of range before then." Everyone's breath hitched as they took a short step back, even know they were already in the proximity of the dangerous weapon, there was no escape. "Hyunjin! Please don't!" Felix yelled, hanging himself out of the airplane but still being gripped onto by soobin and Yeonjun. Hyunjin didn't dare to look back, knowing if he did.

He would run back into the younger arms with no hesitation.

"Y- You wouldn't, Y- You can't." Minghao breathed out, stuttering obnoxiously. Hyunjin gave minghao an innocent and puzzled look. "Oh? And why is that? Hao.

Minghao didn't respond. He was mere to shaken to move yet utter a single word. He tried to speak but just embarrassed himself by the series of incoherent words that seemingly processed through his mind. He then paused, His mind rewording itself as he reminisced the pain and suffering he had to endure from the one individual in front of him.

The sound of the airplane being started up was the only thing heard before Minghao suddenly disturbed it, "Grab that trigger! If he clicks it, we're all dead!" He yelled, the men wasted no time dashing towards Hyunjin in a panic but also with a targeted goal. Hyunjin looked back to the plane that was already feet off the ground. He came in contact with the beautiful blonde whose face was stained red with dry and wet tears. He softly smiled before he himself let one loose.

Mouthing the words that would haunt Felix till the end of time.

"Farewell.... my love."

Then he pulled the trigger, not only destroying the mansion. But tearing Felix in two.

End

Epilogue will be posted later tonight or tomorrow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 322 25
2 boys from a kpop's biggest boyband "Straykids" fell in love but was too scared to confess to eachother so their friends decided to help them (or so...
116K 7K 52
One is a strict perfectionist and the other is a carefree spirit. Not quite a dream team, but they have one thing in common - a passion for dance. Wh...
5.8K 247 22
He is a CEO of the big corporation and the man with the bad past connection those two together to some black story that made a young, pretty model ha...
92.1K 3.7K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...